What went wrong?

The 21 century white man

Attached: tumblr_padu2z0mnK1ulmis0o1_1280.jpg (1242x1345, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/hermaphrodite-impregnates-self-gives-birth-to-hermaphrodite-twins/
kundoc.com/pdf-aqueous-mercury-precipitation-with-the-synthetic-dithiolate-bdth2-.html
mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/PublishedHgTestosteroneMedicalHypothesis.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5641569/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1534702634947.png (573x362, 23K)

That's no man

This is all so fucked up.

That kid is doomed.

What went wrong was that no child left behind turn into indoctrinate every child to the left and leave everyone else behind

>He
I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this.

Attached: (((Goyim))).jpg (252x291, 16K)

Why not put black hispanics in black and white hispanics in white and the brown ones in native or mayan or some shit

Jow Forums can't admit that white women will fuck their child up for attention with no remorse and blames it on the joos.

>he

Attached: BgnDgnrt1537825154913.jpg (480x491, 25K)

>he

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-750-686.png (750x686, 351K)

where Children's AID ffs?!?!

Imagine growing up with that thing as your mother. Kid would be better off if someone made him an orphan.

Attached: 1537583643200.png (200x228, 37K)

>liberals will think this father is toxic compared to that "thing"

Attached: fitizenparent.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

came here to post this.

also check'd

CNN needs to burn. sodomites need to burn

this is why whites gravitate towards the Asians. The asians actually parent their children

true lol it is sad that the only true white left will either be crazy supremist or crazy leftist one day

STFU faggot.

>dat chest

WHAT THE FUCK

IS

THAT

NIGGA LOOKS LIKE FRANKENSTEIN

Attached: giphy.gif (359x202, 3.32M)

Mastectomy, ftm trannies lop their tits off.

Should've just aborted like the liberal way

>born with biologically viable vagina and uterus.
>His tits cut off. Guzzles bullshark testosterone.
>he

>he

It's the jews man

Attached: 5CF795F7-4561-4C6A-BEE5-DB1C5F9B8E25.jpg (220x223, 31K)

S/he was born a hermaphrodite. Can't be a transvestite when you're already that gender. Who cares what they choose to be, they rolled a shit hand being born as a herm.

>he
That's not how that works.

Completely normal and totally healthy to want to chop your own body parts off to look like the opposite sex.

Should totally respect these people and leave them around our children.

hermaphrodites have only one functioning set of sexual organs.

We told your mom that too but she forgot after one of her benders with you. Too bad she didn't drink enough to finish the job.

Attached: 25.jpg (960x720, 123K)

Sometimes I just stop and ask myself how we got here in the first place.

I think I might actually be retarded. Can someone please explain this graph for me

I've got some bad news for you

worldnewsdailyreport.com/hermaphrodite-impregnates-self-gives-birth-to-hermaphrodite-twins/

The baby should be brown then.

Notice the fashy hair

>The first account of self-fertilization in history is ascribed to Juanita Franciscella, a Spanish street artist also known as the “bearded woman of Castilla”, who in 1483 is said to have given birth to a child of her own conception. The birth was judged heretical by the Spanish Inquisition and she was burned with her child at the stake.
Based Spaniards

>that source

Attached: 1508224727930.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

Attached: 1509855683308.jpg (600x669, 30K)

i 100% guarantee you that mercury is the single largest contributing factor to the decline of western civilization
giving it to our kids before they're even fucking born, in the form of ethylmercury from vaccinations, and elemental mercury vapor from dental amalgams
absolutely totally 110% guaranteed to fuck up their brains, and their DNA, and in the case of women, the mercury is passed on from one generation to the next; keep up mounting exposure at younger and younger ages for a century, and you see the results get progressively worse while everyone says "but we were exposed to it before at those levels and it did nothing!"
how fucking stupid we must be to continuously keep slipping on this endless pushing of absurdly toxic, bioaccumulative substances from the elites

pic related; testosterone amplifies the toxic effects of mercury substantially

throwing it in this post, too, that there's a cure for this, called emeramide
synthesize it yourself, if you can:
kundoc.com/pdf-aqueous-mercury-precipitation-with-the-synthetic-dithiolate-bdth2-.html
synthesis described in section 2, on the second page
synthesis is easy to fuck up, but the procedure isn't complicated

Attached: medical_veritas_2_537.png (936x1078, 321K)

It seems like it happened so quickly. Just a generation ago, this would have never been accepted or tolerated.

>ethylmercury
bitch please, flipping out over that is like watching someone desperately put on a gas mask when they're offered table salt (sodium CHLORIDE). If you had gone with BPA though...

I'm not even disgusted. I'm just completely dumbstruck how anybody could take this seriously and enable these people in their misguided narcissism.

left (teal bar) is the population of adults
right (blue bar) is the population of trans adults

if the blue bar is bigger than the teal bar that means that population is more likely on average to identify as trans. therefore latinos are the most likely to identify as trans, but there are more white identifying trans people just cause of population size.

maybe it might be interpreted as something something oppression brown people are oppressed more as trannies too idk

gay rights. once you let that shit through the door, the rest followed.

Relentless jew brainwashing

On the other hand, a sudden change is as likely to come as it is to go. It's become apparent the current strain of American Leftism is burning its wick from both ends. The question now is whether it's just a candle, or if there's a firecracker in the middle.

>She gave birth, She breastfed, she chopped off her tits...she now wants her son to have nightmares

We didn't shoot these people before they bred

>he gave birth
>he
There was a time when that was a typo.

Attached: Wtf.png (500x428, 58K)

Matthew 24:36

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,e but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. And they were oblivious, until the flood came and swept them all away. So will be the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.

Attached: Jesus is the Door.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

As long as it can actually fill the role of the father and won't push gender politics on him, then the worst part is he might not have a mother.

Which statistically a single mother is worse, but this is sorta a mix thing.

Hm....still I'd put my money on it being better than a bad to mediocre single mother.

Listen guys. I'm going to be completely serious with all of you. Jokes and such aside, we are a brotherhood. Such a group across time would've been considered that. It can often be muddied and obscured by other forces on this board, but we are performing a priceless role. We're entering through a new generation of dark age. This has happened before through the millenia in different forms. Every time, it was a group of men who held truth and the sanctity of their minds over the impulses of the herd and their leaders, which allowed truth and wisdom to remain alive and to spread at the end of each such period.

All of us who believe in truth over comfort.... this is our test in this life. It is our job for truth to shine through. You have your unique role to fill with the time you have on earth, and holding up the truth no matter what the cost is one of the most sacred parts of that. I love you guys. Know that there is good in the world. Much has been destroyed but there is still time.

Ahh now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up

>citing tabloid editorials as though it were truth

pic related totally (((you)))

Attached: But I read it in a book and that means it must be real.jpg (220x229, 14K)

That feel when Spain stopped the anti-Christ in real life.

I try to feel bad for whites, but they bring this shit unto themselves, why are whites the only race susceptible to kike brainwashing, to whites im just a dumb spic but atleast im not some tranny cuckold. faggots and trannys are ridiculed and ostracized in our culture, whites embrace them.

are you trying to say that ethylmercury isn't absurdly, stupidly toxic at ridiculously low levels? ethylmercury is easily absorbed and converted to inorganic mercury in soft tissues, where it stays and perpetually causes any number of problems in anything where thiols are involved (which is practically everywhere in your body—but especially in your brain, kidneys, and mitochondria). all the people today who are plagued with unrelenting brain fog and impaired cognitive function, in addition to bowel, sinus/breathing, energy, circulatory problems, and allergies (in addition to hundreds of other things) have mercury poisoning, plain and simple. these people need emeramide.
if you do some looking and calling around yourself, you'll find that emeramide has proven to be capable of treating an extremely wide array of diseases including COPD, parkinson's and abnormal parkinson's, ALS, autism, and alzheimer's.
this is all because emeramide is, by far, the most effective mercury chelator known to man, with the ability to get pretty much anywhere in the body and bind to mercury permanently—this, of course, coming from its lipid-solubility. critically, it also binds to things such as free iron, copper, and zinc without touching any forms of those metals that your body has in-use, or in-transport to be used. it's fucking outstanding.

interestingly, the changes that occur in the brains of autistic people are very similar to the changes that occur in the brains of mercury poisoned individuals.

in the below 2004 study, data revealed that mothers with higher levels of prenatal testosterone gave birth to more severely autistic children. interestingly, the data gathered suggests that females who are born autistic are as such because, in their mothers' wombs, they were exposed to high levels of prenatal testosterone.
mercury-freedrugs.org/docs/PublishedHgTestosteroneMedicalHypothesis.pdf

Attached: 1537114881100.jpg (437x253, 28K)

Because baby daddy don't stick around. So now he loses his mommy. Feminists hate women so much they'll even make themselves disappear.

seriously—mercury is the thing that is doing ALL of the shit that we have seen really going wrong with western society so far. its toxicity is already insane on its own, but is amplified like fucking mad in the presence of other heavy metals, and even pesticides; read this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5641569/

Attached: amalfills.jpg (650x365, 66K)

Attached: Absolutde333.jpg (387x290, 30K)

Mecury fucked me up.

That's not a man.

Stop spamming bot

How did “he” breastfeed?

Attached: 4L_HeBwkbxt.jpg (230x224, 17K)

With his cut off penis.

That's totally not going to fuck the kid up.

We had 8 years of Obama doing everything in his power to make us Weimar America.

Good news is what comes after Weimar.

and boy, do i hope that you can get your hands on emeramide. i'm still trying to find a sole fucking company that'll sell the real thing to me; i tried buying medkoo's, and there was clearly something wrong with it, because it doesn't even dissolve in a solvent like DMSO; it's critically buggered in some way.
when i find a company that makes, sells, and ships the real thing to your door, i'm gonna be talking about it. until then, i can only encourage others to try to synthesize it themselves if they are capable of doing so, using the synthesis info in the link provided in post as a guide. this is seriously a bloody medical revolution; it is not to be understated. this is THE THING that will save western society from collapse from the forces that continue to press down onto it.
the hard part in this is trying to get the damn energy to convince people that this is so clearly the case.

Attached: 1495057483100.jpg (583x583, 36K)

Your theory about mercury make me thing that SEA FISH could be a component on the decline of the west.

Here in Argentina we mostly eat cow meat, fish is not something very popular at the table and males even if ignorant and feral are still mostly high test males.

Now, look at China, Japan or some Nordic countries.
Countries that eat more fish in their diet seem to be mor affected by lower testosterone problems.

We now that the sea is contaminated by mercury, radiation and tons of other things.
All the estrogen dumped in the sea must be taking a toll on people.

Did xim find out chicks really don't dig THOSE kind of scars?

You mean she? This one does.

Attached: 180613172800-05-transgender-fathers-day-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 77K)

Which Walmart did xe get its tit surgery at?

Attached: 1490134486894.jpg (622x659, 76K)

>and boy, do i hope that you can get your hands on emeramide
Is there any natural alternative to that shit?
Something that you can eat to repel mercury without needing to synthesize shit?

>emeramide

Is Irminix is good alternative to Emeramide?

>tfw spic
Fucking kill me

Attached: 1538353605810.png (656x576, 523K)

People fell for the counter-culture meme. Religion went on the decline in the west.

Attached: 1538879928311.jpg (1239x900, 215K)

Does anyone got details of what androgen use could do to a fetus???
Like this whole bullshit pregnant man thing cant be healthy.
Sure the one famous "pregnant man" had a few healthy children... but "he" had to quite using male hormones when "he" was pregnant for the safety of the fetus. And yea this anti breast feeding bullshit is getting way out of hand. Now we have stupid fucks doing mastectomies on healthy women who want to be men and then pregnant. "Oh ill use formula or someone elsea breast milk its ok". The fuck it is... i guess i cant be against formula.. it is the less healthy option but sometimes the only one. My kid didnt get mothers milk, mother fell dreadfully ill during pregnancy. But we made it. It just frustrates me people willingly sign up to take the less healthy path for their future kids and families.

Im not religious in the least bit. I dont beleive in god..... but FUCK this degneracy. Ill side with the religious right over these stupid fucking faggots.

>What went wrong?
We've rejected him and the sacrifice he made for us.

Attached: cross.jpg (626x417, 27K)

>An extremely rare chromosomal disorder
>Yet is able to have two babies both hermaphrodites

Also let's not mention how genetically fucked those kids are going to be since they only have their one mom's genes. There is a reason why incest creates mutations.

Lack of Asians is suspect.

Attached: The Gays.jpg (459x579, 77K)

THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE US INTO BIZARRO WORLD

Attached: bizarrow World.jpg (834x396, 112K)

unfortunately, as far as getting emeramide goes, no. if you want the emeramide molecule, it must be synthesized. in synthesis, you DO deal with hazardous chemicals—but, emeramide itself is amazingly non-toxic. seriously—tests wirh rats indicate that a 100 pound person could eat at least 227 grams of it without experiencing any negative side effects whatsoever. in addition to being a mercury (and general heavy metal chelator for metals with affinity for sulphur (lead, cadmium, arsenic)) the thing raises glutathione levels, and is a super-effective, highly bioavailable antioxodant. it literally does nothing bad, and it goes everywhere in the body because of its lipid solubility. this is a 1 in a billion chemical; there's nothing else even remotely like this in use in any field.

i completely forgot to mention; if you DO take emeramide, TAKE /AT LEAST/ 300mg PER DAY (if you're, like, 130 pounds). anything less, and you're practically guaranteeing that every bit of emeramide you take is going to get destroyed in neutralizing the various ROS that it's so good at scavenging. this is obviously very important, so as not to waste your emeramide.

same product, different name. other names off the top of my head are NBMI, OSR#1, BDTH2, BDET, and were once (still are?) B9, and MetX.

that is an extreeeemely interesting area to investigate

Attached: img3d.cgi.png (300x300, 22K)

>they only have their one mom's genes
>what is a clone

That's a woman, and she's beautiful

I don't think any jury would convict him if he killed his mom in her sleep. What a text book example of an abomination.