Let's face it just working out and reading books does not make your life better

Let's face it just working out and reading books does not make your life better,
You would still and depressed, anxious and lonely.
What is the ultimate solution?

Attached: 1533372131730.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.com/100/mrk.8.35-38.NASB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try meditating in conjunction and eating healthier, and unironically take up a martial art

Still be*

>what is ultimate solution
You should get some more cardio, user.
Stop being lazy fat fuck, fren.

>martial art
This

Zen

being wealthy is the key to happiness. No worries, buy what you want, girls want to be with you, every day can be a vacation. instead of slaving away everyday you can use those days for learning and hobbies

>What is the ultimate solution?
For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? For what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."
Mark 8:35-38 NASB
bible.com/100/mrk.8.35-38.NASB

choose wisely

Attached: 1441777973694.jpg (1750x1400, 1.06M)

Go sit at a park or take a stroll. Feel the sun on your skin. The light breeze. Suck it all in. Go home take bath. Just relax and be thankful for your day.

ps don't let anything that does not personally affect you ruin your day.

Pss. You aren't lonely. You have us!

Pss martial arts. Or a flavor of it. If you like working out how about a class like body combat.

suicide

Attached: sad-pepe.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I find it helps to have like minded comrades. It's a relief to not have to suppress your power levels constantly. And I mean ones you can meet IRL if possible. I wouldn't meet anyone here I hadn't filtered through a pseudonominous site first

>tfw working out and reading books has made my life infinitely better than when I was simply playing video games and shitposting all ay
Fuck off with your excuses, OP. It objectively does. You're just trying to look for reasons not to man up and get your ass off your couch. This defeatism is cancer, quit trying to drag everyone else down to your pathetic level just because you can't muster up the strength to do something with your life.

Attached: 1530606397537.jpg (329x399, 21K)

>You would still and depressed, anxious
= fear

Deal with it first faggot.

Attached: fate fear.jpg (652x842, 8K)

>Fuck off with your excuses, OP. It objectively does. You're just trying to look for reasons not to man up and get your ass off your couch. This defeatism is cancer, quit trying to drag everyone else down to your pathetic level just because you can't muster up the strength to do something with your life.

Boomer talk never helps anyone, user. Boomers were just copying their WW2 dads anyway but too stupid to say it the right way.

see post

Attached: baby boomers america (2).jpg (488x480, 64K)

Its true I don't feel better but I feel worse when I stop

Working out will help you to not feel depressed for a good couple years as long as you are pushing yourself and making progress. You have a sense of control over your life, and you will have more energy. This in turn helps you to read, and then apply what you are reading and to branch out into new hobbies. Most people would love to have more hobbies but just don't have the energy because of shit diet and sleep schedules or smoke too much weed or drink to much alcohol, etc.

Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself not to better yourself by exercising and reading by telling yourself it won't work, so no point in trying right? WRONG, get off your ass and set at least 30 min a day to exercise. Some cardio, walk around the block, jog occasionally, then every week walk less and job more. Same with lifting, or even just push ups and pull ups. Push a little more every day. Then set some goals not just with exercise, but in your life. Write AND FINISH a book. Learn a new language. Etc. Get off your ass and do something and be the story instead of watching other people live out their own stories on your TV

Focus on forming healthy social bonds.

I honestly can’t believe depression is actually a thing. Unless perhaps you’re surrounded by slimy mudslimes or something but even so, you just move away from them. Far away from them.

BERSERK
>BERSERK
BERSERK
>BERSERK
BERSERK
>BERSERK
BERSERK
>BERSERK

Attached: ripandtear.jpg (297x234, 33K)

Staying away from memeflag posters is a good start...