Kek

kek

Attached: IMG_20181009_075330_551.jpg (960x863, 91K)

He married his cum rag

yeah, its called marrying a wife, not a whore, but amerimutts would never understand. keep on with your degeneracy as your society crumbles.

Oh what a fucking backwards faggot you are with your meme flag.

Attached: 42758681_1823842517735073_2371066580139245568_n.jpg (678x960, 57K)

Can literally smell the roastie on top

don't we all.

Top: Degenerate, tattooed low-life, soaked in vices (alcohol, drugs, whores.) his wife probably fucks Tyrone while he's away.

Bottom: Family man, stoic, mostly clam until you attack what matters most: his family, religion, and honor, where he will unleash his wrath upon you. He only fears God.

anyone have that webm of conor dancing with hookers while his wife is in frame ignoring him

Based and Islampilled

Attached: Warrior.jpg (570x570, 50K)

Kek

look at the cunt on the bottom of the pic, look at him closely, do y think this idiot has happiness in his life? do you realy think that you goat fuker?

Yikes... it’s a spook!

cousin It is that you

I've gotta agree with the Sunni nigga

One guy is undeafted and calm and responsible family man. The other guy is loser who's going to be bankrupt after his years in the ring are up and his wife will leave him for someone stable.

>can I come out from under this tablecloth
>it is my wedding day
>no! (Crack)

>Living a life of tradition with religion and purpose
We could only be so lucky to have kept our own equivalent. I can assure you he has a much more fulfilling life than Mcgregor

You sir, win the internet.

Attached: j214c.jpg (490x367, 68K)

>wooooooooooooo!
Scared all the wedding guests away
>can you pass me some cake under here I’m getting hungry
>no! You’re getting too fat. Is all for me. (Crack!)

We can all atleast agree that chechens are dogs that need to be wiped off the face of the earth

He sure looked happy while abusing that potato fetcher

His bride is veiled because he is too embaraased to let the world know he fucks children.

Who says romance is dead.
Hahahaha! Lol at the state of it.

Khabib is managed by a terrorist snitch top kek.

>we
speak for yourself you degenerate vermin

Attached: Y8rw3.jpg (750x1073, 88K)

Dude is ashamed he married his ugly underage sister because his mommy and daddy prearranged the marriage so he covers her with a towel. You people are a joke that have nothing going for you but oil money and jews railroading you through western borders.

lol

a literal man child and his whore wife vs a MAN with honor, who defends his beliefs, culture and way of living against all odds, who who married a virgin woman who wants to raise his children and share his life.

Blood of ancient Avar Khans run through his veins. No wonder he beat the shit out of
this irish trash.

Attached: bayarkaan.jpg (620x347, 37K)

He married a woman who was with him from day 1. Not some gold digger. I'm sure Conner is happy knowing she loves him for him and not his fame or money.

Allah damn it

And you are a Leaf.

My Allah forgive me for saying this word.

Connors wife literally made his career. When he was a fucking nobody she fed him and nursed him from his training. Literally his best friend. Poor girl at the bottom probably day dreams of a quick death, but whatever.

Top: Loud mouth lush and his whore wife.

Bottom: Based professional fighter who married casper the horny ghost.

Attached: lunatics.gif (460x258, 1.76M)

Borat with his marriage sack wasn’t just a meme?
Holy shit have they kidnapped her. I’ll bet they are all carrying guns too. Shitty 1988 soviet automatics made of compressed ‘alloy’ that goes surprisingly droopy when it gets wet.

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1427960831559.png (400x400, 62K)

Conor is a huge cunt who is only where he is because daddy Dana sucks his cock.

Getting an instant rematch will prove this.

Attached: Do5RzVeW4AUz41A.jpglarge.jpg (1080x1645, 238K)

muslim terrorist snitch likes to dry hump to victory.

>Blood of ancient Avar Khans run through his veins

You spelled Cocaine wrong

Attached: 268zj7.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Attached: 1538978364370.jpg (654x654, 75K)

You're so fucking dumb. lol @ the absolute state of you.

I prefer the bottom image. Feminism is cancer.

Attached: 1537232409556.jpg (600x812, 166K)

Holy shit I was not sure what I was looking at!
I thought dude in pic 2 was sitting alone. Holy shit.

Wasn't he a bum living on the streets when she met him?

Saudi Arabia can go fucking die you sand nigger, Muhammad married a 9 year old girl named Aisha and you deserve to be burried upside down wrapped in pig skin so "Allah" doesn't accept you in the after life.

She probably has blackened eyes and a bruised face if we're being completely honest here.

It was good fight i dont follow sports like this but both of them had serious experience under their belt. Of course the muslim fag had to chimp out so they prolog the fight and gregor will demand rematch it wouldnt be commerical fight otherwise.

No I'm an oldfag who has seen countless marriages and who worked out in the end and who didn't. Now if you want to talk other than name call I'll talk, otherwise no more (you)s.

Attached: 1515612624627.png (645x773, 37K)

Yea something like that. She basically brought the bread home and kept a roof over their head as Connor worked his way through the ranks. Never gave up on the little manlets dreams even as they were at the bottom of the sewer looking up. Shits a real love story desu.

This Degenerate is seething...

Must've hit a nerve.

Was it the Tyrone part?

I'm so sorry.

You can leave cuckoldry if you have a strong will, and start a new life

Just kidding, you never will.

You will always remain hooked to soi

Attached: Cuck.png (251x260, 111K)

You deserve to be buried upside down wrapped in pig skin so "Allah" doesn't accept you. Pedophile sand nigger.

fuck off to your desert

Hahah mashallah it's great seeing cuck christians getting rekt by muslims. Just like the old days.

Even more fun watching people rage on the internet calling us sandniggers, roaches and whatever. We saw how a white "aryan" manchild got destroyed by this muslim wolf lol.

Attached: yeniçeri.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Indeed brother

Attached: UNDEFEATED.png (314x307, 13K)

LOL buttmad sand nigger is mad he lives in a shithole

Yep they will have a good life together. Screenshot this naysayers to prove us wrong. You won't. :)

I can relate to a person that spends all his free time in an MMA gym because he's a poor failure with nothing else going for him.
I can't relate to some weird Caucuses guy with relatives that build pipe bombs for the next time the FSB rolls through the old commie blocs.
RIP McGreggor's career.

Attached: 1538971014361m.jpg (825x1024, 87K)

Muhammad was a pedophile and that means you're probably pro child marriage since that is legal under sharia law. I must have hit a nerve. Go fuck your daughter good muzzie.

>mongos trying to attack Kabib's wife because McGregor got his shit pushed in
based kabib trolling the retarded west!

What do you think of the saudi royal family corruption and the shots fired at the royal compound a few months ago? Who do you think fired the shots?

How about the torture inside the the Ritz? Are you the same saudi who usually comes here to talk abbout plans for overthrowing and hanging the al-saud clan with Houthi and Iranian backing? Meet me on the usual discord so you can tell me more about your plans.

So many Saudis who post here hate the al-sauds and want them overthrown. I wonder how they still allow access here?

Get your Reddit spacing out of here proxyfag

just face it, khabib was too real for your boy

>Muslim
>Embarrassed of fucking kiddies

I’m being blackmailed by Apple. They literally force you to use the cloud and to hand over all your info to it or functions on your phone mysteriously go buggy and some disappear altogether. After fixing all the bugs that appear after 12 hours by giving in now it wants my photographs and has vanished markup and other options until I give up on that too.
It has this thing called ‘diction’ which if you read the agreement is nothing to do with diction or correction but gives every word you type and picture you store you type to Apple. You cannot screen cap the agreement - phone just will not do it. Because it damning.
My old iPhone wasn’t even connected to the cloud, this is an XS - DO NOT BUY THEM THEY ARE PURE CANCER
>this is off topic
No it’s not you loser I’m only telling this so you know why I’ve not made a lot of memes out of this picture of Islamic wonder woman yet.
No love for the paddy but shit that’s quite funny.