Pic related when?

We are the greatest people of all time. We could be self-sufficient in all areas. A Germanic Homeland, with the potential to become a great power both militarily and economically, and which already is by far in fields of culture, science and history, would allow us to preserve our people in a hostile world. It would allow us to counter the threats of China, India, the Islamic World, the Americas and growing powers everywhere. I think it needs to be a serious option. All Germanics should care about their own People, and it extends beyond the present day borders we live in. Our people’s best interest are served by creating a strong cultural sphere not influenced by foreign powers, backed up by a defence force that is capable of keeping us safe. That is what our Germanic State would be. No radical change in any culture, no forced assimilation, but a guarantee that we can develop our own, regional as well as national cultures without any foreigners influencing or altering it - be it from the west or the east.
It's time to unite the Germanic Tribes.

Attached: Germania.png (1053x761, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moroccoworldnews.com/2015/07/163418/the-moroccan-intelligence-agency-is-the-most-powerful-agency-in-the-mena-region-un/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-of-morocco
youtube.com/watch?v=u7N51_Xhgbs
youtube.com/watch?v=9_1cZUquz14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at this rate a new islamic republic is more likely

MERKELED

Eh, don’t really care honestly, as long as you faggots keep your hands to yourselves and keep out of other nations which do not seek to fight, such as Italy, Spain/Portugal, France, England/Scotland/Wales, etc.

Soon, my brother übermench. Soon.

If that happens can this also happen?
Off course we will give you the german lands but we need to keep the rest

Attached: 367012384.gif (909x588, 121K)

Maybe.

Attached: 640px-kampf-um-norwegen.jpg (640x759, 165K)

> England/Scotland/Wales
>nations which do not seek to fight
The problem would be the blood thirsty anglo not leaving us alone, and not the other way around.

Attached: meddling_anglos.png (1346x956, 1M)

Also a cleansing of the judeo religions and bring back the real christianity by removing everything about the jews what I mean is remove everything before jesus from the bible and bring the original book written by st paul or whoever was the Greek that wrote it. (We can also remove the jewish influence from Islam or remove Islam)

SO CLose

Attached: doom_paul_1.png (720x720, 907K)

Fine, you can have at them. But leave all the others alone. Let the Meds have their peace.

Moroccan here, I would gladly join the reconquista of North Africa, we used to be Latin speaking christians before Muhammads arrived.

Fair enough, the meds get to live in peace.

Oh a Moroccan I want to ask you why did your people migrate into Europe? It's a death trap I would think you people are smarter and have seen what the Europeans have done to people that meddle with them. It just seems stupid to even allow them to go in Europe. And in the end of the day they will gain nothing out of it. Also if you can help in the new Empire (and the removal of jews from power) you shall be allowed.

>Greatest people of all time
KEK our small island invented more crap then all you European fags combine.

Remember what we did to you aryan faggots last time?

Attached: 1531900302016.jpg (470x470, 16K)

How do you even live in the UK? Unironically. Your cities look like slums, your average residential areas are sad as fuck and anglos are literally the white trash of Europe

Attached: A90RTE_2947220b.jpg (620x387, 94K)

>why did your people migrate into Europe?
Morocco is an absolute shithole, and no one can do anything about it because:
>moroccoworldnews.com/2015/07/163418/the-moroccan-intelligence-agency-is-the-most-powerful-agency-in-the-mena-region-un/
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-of-morocco

Attached: IMG_1098.png (1200x800, 28K)

Morocco has very good relationships with other cunts, thus, you don't hear about the chaos that happens in Morocco.

Well if you remove the jews you can still use your gold mines. Maybe also fix your borders.
>pic related

Anytime, Lars.
Your description sounds about perfect to me. Just eugenics is missing. We need to further refine the Germanic-Nordic race to be able to stand our ground against the hordes that are amassing everywhere, be it Africa, India, China, SEA.

>and it extends beyond the present day borders we live in.
So to South Africa? Or do you talk about some more Lebensraum?

>Our people’s best interest are served by creating a strong cultural sphere not influenced by foreign powers, backed up by a defence force that is capable of keeping us safe.
Exactly. All this talk of "being open to the world" just means being victim of jewish degeneracy, dilution of the German spirit and worst of all: miscegenation.

oh sorry

Attached: 350px-Map_of_Morocco.png (350x373, 52K)

>So to South Africa? Or do you talk about some more Lebensraum?
My main point was in fact to remind everyone in the relevant countries to open their eyes across borders - and not let themselves limit their committment to their own present day countries. But of course the Boer cause in South Africa would be ours as well, and Lebensraum is always fun but it didn't exactly go that well the last time. I think a unified Germanic state consisting of the present day borders + of course Schlesien, Pommern and Ostpreussen would be more than sufficient to keep us provided.

But diversity is unironically our strenght. Military collaboration, yes. Freedom of movement, yes. Free trade? Anytime. But the more administrative freedom, the better for all of us.

>Only one person died in the fire, the 76-year-old Ane Heen, but more than 10,000 people were left without shelter.[10]

>Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany had often been on vacation to Sunnmore. After the fire, he sent four warships with materials to build temporary shelters and barracks. After a period of planning, the town was rebuilt in stone, brick, and mortar in Jugendstil (Art Nouveau), the architectural style of the time. The structures were designed by approximately 20 master builders and 30 Norwegian architects, most of them educated in Trondheim and Charlottenburg, Berlin, drawing inspiration from all over Europe. To honor Wilhelm, one of the most frequented streets of the town is named after him.

Attached: 18a2b41bc9e58d29683f698028a9c8ff.jpg (1080x1080, 241K)

>use your gold mines
Barely anyone in Morocco knows that we have gold, that's because the government is hiding it from the public, because reasons.

Can we trade oil for uniforms in the future guys. I need to look good in my new country
>vids related the costumes I need
youtube.com/watch?v=u7N51_Xhgbs
youtube.com/watch?v=9_1cZUquz14

Attached: 1535110746396.png (1386x1015, 99K)

>Entitled norwegian nigger claiming our sudetland
Fuck off you faggot, enjoy muhammad

Attached: 1536360001546.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

Sorry, we don't want to have anything to do with Germany. That's an African country now.

>Pic related when?
Pic related when?

Attached: SouthernReichgermanysad.jpg (1920x1200, 1.52M)

Well the government here is hiding that we have 2 trillions in oil so same issue. (We also have a huge amount of marble and gold and other resources but anyways). I see but if you can one day use them for the benefit of the people that would be godly.

>We are the greatest people of all time.
Eh, you're okay.

how about you autists finally kill yourself once and for all

M*dshits must be cremated on the spot. The Germanic race should not tolerate ahMEDs and slav(E)s in evropa. Racial filth must be expelled from the entire continent, we must not let our historic lands slip by to Arab and Mongol rapebabies. Anything from the Baltics to Russia, Greece and Italy must have racial filth removed and recolonized

its g*Rmoids what do you expect
they are the niggers of europeans

Silence poleshit lipka tatar/ Jew mutt

t.

Attached: 1535890447813.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

based

PLEASE STAY IN JEWLAND

>I think a unified Germanic state consisting of the present day borders + of course Schlesien, Pommern and Ostpreussen would be more than sufficient to keep us provided.
I agree.
We're in it for the long game anyways. Who knows how the world looks like in a hundred years. Not even the worst pessimists would have guessed the depravity and degeneracy of our world in 1918. A lot can change again and it will. The 21st century will be fucking brutal when the Chinkoids rape Africa to pieces and America flails around in its death struggle.
I hope this will reinvigorate our race which flourishes under hardship.

I'm looking forward to it: a beautiful northern European land filled with purely bred blonde and blue eyed children working towards its own improvement.

Silence vermin.
the share of Ashkenazi jewish, lipka Tatar, gypsy or armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 20-40%

That means poland is 60-80% White, as White as mongrel United States circa 1960

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is Whiter than Poland

Holy shit that was epic as fuck bro include me in the screen cap

The reason the wester sahara is that it contains 75% of the world's phosphorus. Morocco already controls the Western Sahara, but the average citizen is still living in a dumpster.

Only in the event that Norwegians somehow have superior status. Why unite with the people that destroyed our culture, and ensured our history was spent accomplishing nothing? They have nothing to offer us anyhow. Iceland can come though.

Subhuman slav(E)s should be slaughtered, poleshits in particular
Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

I'd be behind this 100%

silence wh*Teoid

So you admit to being a catholic subhuman shitskinned ape mongrel. Fucking filth

lol sven the passive aggressive swedecuck is absolutely fuming

Kikes are behind this if you are here already you know the ultimate reason behind this boards existence to remove them from power when we do it. I promise that Europeans will find again the good in their hearts and fix the countries the evil filth that is named judea did for so many years it will only take half the time also. So if you can find a positions of power when you see things get ugly well this will be the best thing or keep low. I just hope this thing finishes in the next 5 years because if it doesn't this will get ugly for all of us.

finally, a unified Greater German Caliphate

If we're such subhumans how did we succesfully resist 120 years of Germanization and Russification?

>Germany and Sweden under the same flag
Are you trying a new ethnic suicide speedrun strategy? Don't bring the poor other nations down with us

Very much this indeed. This is not something that is likely to happen neither soon nor in this world. But like you say, things change dramatically in ways we wouldn't imagine earlier. And present day Europe, with diversity, progressiveness, liberal democracy etc cleary isn't sustainable. The world WILL change dramatically within the next 50 - 100 years, and maybe there will be openings for such a gathering.

Attached: Arbeitsdienstm-nner01_k0nsl.jpg (1200x1694, 2.35M)

fix borders of germany, remove yourself sudets and west poland. Nobody cares about Kaliningrad and Memel though

FP=BP

Because you're cockroaches and you tend to survive things you shouldn't. That and anglos helping you out here and there.

Keep dreaming Abdul

>Jews = dumb subhumans
>but jews also control everything and are everywhere and rule the proud and intelligent wh*Te race
Jow Forums's logic never fails to confuse me

Attached: brains.png (193x191, 83K)

It won't stay that way, Sven.
You know how things go
>First it changed slowly, then suddenly.

>The world WILL change dramatically within the next 50 - 100 years
Way sooner, user. Way sooner.
The current state won't even hold for the next 15 years. Shit's going down. That's why I'm so optimistic.

A different question:
You Norwegians are well tucked away near the polar cirlce: Sweden and Finland to your east and the Artic Sea to your west. We Germans have a more direct contact with the world. We're a frontier state of the Germanic Reich if you will. That's why we have mongrelized the Czechs and why we always have been a bit too over-embracing of Poland during history.
So how do we handle that? What about the Baltics for example? They will probably want to associate with us for various reasons. I think we should take that offer.
I don't mean taking them into the explicitly racial Greater Germanic Reich but as friendly associates of it with whom we have good neighbourly and military relations and maybe even expand our eugenics effort to their peoples.

It's just getting more fucking epic. Include this in the screencap too, you'll be the coolest preteen on Reddit and Funnyjunk now mutt.

You mean the Islamic caliphate ?

Attached: 128065465766555.gif (1280x1024, 153K)

I don't want to be German.

Looks pretty cool desu.

SWEDEN YES lmao

remain completely seething nigger cuck

Look at that boarders, Romanians are like the most we wuz country ever.Like what?3% of their country was in the Roman Empire.

Yes, the mighty Germanic Caliphate. Matched in power only by the Estados Unidos de América. Too bad about New Africa breaking away, but you'll get through the civil war crisis you're in for sure. Stay stro.. apologies - mantente firme.

>which already is by far in fields of culture, science and history
>This is what nordfags actually believe

these + Slavic Empire in the east and Europe is pretty much fixed

Im literally destroyed senpai, i am completely out of myself thanks to this epic banter. I will forever carry the shame of having someone say SWEDEN YES and calling me muslim for the 1 000 000 000th time.

If it doesn’t include the British isles I want no part in it

>So how do we handle that?
I'm not quite sure exactly what you're asking but if you're referring to a potential relationship to our neighbours and other European countries then of course that would be a friendly one. Even with Poland, as long as they accept that they live on stolen land. Countries that fall under our sphere of cultural influence, or have in the past and thus still are somewhat familiar would of course be close friends and perhaps even allies.

Lmao. You’re closer to Anglos than you are to modern Goymany. Half of your south west coast is Scottish and northern eastern English.

Bullshit

That's straight out wrong and I don't even see how that would be possible

>but if you're referring to a potential relationship to our neighbours and other European countries
Yes. We would inevitably have a sphere of influence as long as we wouldn't go 100% isolationist.
How deep should it go? We also need to assure that we don't overstretch this sphere. Our foremost objective is the betterment and the eugenic breeding of the Germanic race and not being some dominant world influence.

Why would you ever trust perfidious Albion?

You couldn't even handle a couple of slavs, don't delude yourselves

>old german borders
so no wonder we got asshurt poles in this thread

Same goes for Iceland. Look it up.

G*rmanics ain't shit, the FINNO-VGRIC and BALTIC BVLL will kick you out of your homelands and breed your women. Pillage of Sigtuna part 2 when? Let's finish these damn Wh*Teoids.

Attached: FINNO-UGRIC GANG GANG GANG.jpg (959x637, 268K)

I think it would be safe to assume that such a state would - most probably - eventually become the most powerful state in Europe. Without elevating myself to some autistic ''when we win the race war!! ;) '' speculator I still think smaller countries situated immediately near us, such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and also the Baltic States would and should be valuable friends and allies, but of course also with a clarified relationship to the different levels of financial and military power. In my experience, Poland is a harder nut but like I said; as long as they accept the East(ernmost) German issue I won't have a problem with them. With France I would imagine amutually beneficial friendship based on respect for eachother. With the exception of South Africa and the boers, however, I could not care less what happens outside of Europe as long as it doesn't threaten us or our interests. But I suppose that as a powerhouse it would be hard to stay out of conflicts and potential interference in smaller countries around the world.

Inshallah, habibi

In 1975, the Swedish government forcefully castrated Sami women to genocide them, this is still going on. The end of the Germanics is near, and they brought this on themselves, no more mercy and no more backing off, even if this is our last battle, we will still kill at least 2 million G*rmanics.

You're delusional, you're inventing a conflict that doesn't even exist.

dont worry germany wont touch you. your papa putin needs you little bitch balts to suck his slav dick dry so theres no way hes going to let germany invade you without sacrificing half of his nation's people.

balts have this high confidence on talking shit about the germanics because they are the eternal bitch boys of russia.
touch even one strand of their hair and the angry manlet putin will come to their rescue.

But Poland, don't you need some Germanic help to save your country from the tribe again?

Attached: image-1252601-860_poster_16x9-xweu-1252601.jpg (860x484, 50K)

This conflict has existed since we migrated to Europe from the Urals, all Indo-Europeans hate us, except the Balts and West Slavs, they are honorary. Norway has also softly genocided the Sami by replacing them with Norwegian workers, your end is near, Norrapoiss. What do you have against our people? What did we ever do to your people? Doesn't matter anyways, your time has come.

I see we are completely on the same wavelength.

>In my experience, Poland is a harder nut but like I said; as long as they accept the East(ernmost) German issue I won't have a problem with them.
Me neither. In fact I like them a lot. Good people to have as neighbours.

>With France I would imagine amutually beneficial friendship based on respect for eachother.
I'm not so sure about France and its future. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

>I could not care less what happens outside of Europe as long as it doesn't threaten us or our interests.
And that's the only sensible foreign policy in the world.

>But I suppose that as a powerhouse it would be hard to stay out of conflicts and potential interference in smaller countries around the world.
I don't think so. We just need to say farewell to our well-meaning goodie-goodie attitude and tell them to solve their own fucking problems.

You're so cute when you go into an artificial rage.

Attached: Pickelhaube.jpg (535x529, 70K)

Kek

>Implying we won't just take Pechory and Karelia back from Slav Wh*Tebois.

Attached: Suur Eesti.jpg (960x851, 228K)

Attached: Suur soome.jpg (600x554, 69K)

THIS IS NOT ARTIFICIAL RAGE, THIS IS RAGE FOR THE GENERATIONS OF ENDURING THAT THE FINNO-UGRICS HAD TO TAKE UNDER THE G*RMANICS, EVERY CASTRATION, EVERY HANGING, YOU WILL GET BACK 1000X!!!

yeah no. all 3 of your population combined is less than the whole of singapore. everyday what you do is beat your tiny little 10 year old bitch boy chests while hiding behind the russian bear.
fucking pussies.

>Russian bear.
Then why the fuck did we double in size against the Russians in 1919, despite being outnumbered 4:1 in every battle? Get fucked you fucking G*rmanicuck. The Indo-European fears the FINNO-VGRIC BVLL

Attached: Finno-Ugric Pride.png (1087x733, 48K)

I-I don't have anything against your people..?
The fake sami we wuz urbefolkning and shit I do have a problem with however. If you want the what, 70,000 samis living here then go ahead. You probably don't even understand eachother though

Stop denying the genocide done by the Norwegian government, you are only making this worse for the G*rmanic/Wh*Te race.

hopefully soon bruder

Imagine wanting to join with countries that were oppressing and still are oppressing the Sami Finno-Ugric people. Germany is rightful Baltic clay because Prussians (Who were West Balts) united your ass.

Fuck off, subhuman

Attached: 77AA2778-D5A4-4FA2-8A17-58F929058025.jpg (2048x1445, 354K)

At least you're keeping the thread alive with your incoherent rants, thanks

Attached: 41pu1JwiMtL.jpg (320x500, 21K)

I'm ready!

Attached: not invited.jpg (2295x2756, 815K)