Students can register their pets as an "emotional support animal" and bring them to class and everywhere else

>Students can register their pets as an "emotional support animal" and bring them to class and everywhere else

Why is this pussifying bullshit so rampant in modern society?

Attached: 1538523810757.png (898x540, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6reeOUW3Es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously?
>registers my sun conure as my "emotional support animal" and takes it to class
>AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=J6reeOUW3Es

Attached: conure.jpg (450x368, 23K)

in what way is this wrong

by the time they're that far gone no amount of support can keep them in the system.
They're basically walking around with a sign that tells everyone "i'm going to drop out and become a welfare recluse next week."

my ex wanted to do it literally just so she could bring her pets with her wherever she went. she had no emotional issues.

that's a lie, she was messed up, but played the "it's just my anxiety" card

As long as they don't take the reserved seats on public transit, IDGAF.

and i thought my budgies were bad

i work graveyard shift. fuckers won't let me sleep during the day.

>And they live up to 30 years
Hm.

Sounds like a defective electronical device

poltards hide behind their screens posting anti-semitic and racist bile yet have the gaul to call people doing stuff in real life pussies. pathetic.

People talk shit about cats and dogs being annoying, but birds can be pretty fucking loud/annoying. My parents have a couple lovebirds (both rescues) and it hurts your ears when they're right next to you.

Keep quiet trash and lurk like an eternally angry lefty moron.

>uk

What else

Attached: 68EB172A-6047-4DDC-9267-0D496122C8E8.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

From someone married to a higher education administrator, they will let you shit on the professors desk these days as long as you sign up to pay full price tuition next year. The game of colleges isn’t education/learning, or even indoctrination for that matter, the only metric that matters is retaining enrollment (re: paying customers). The average state university is no different than devry these days

i would call you a kike to your face

ah the winds of change
a fresh new batch of shills, here to make all the same comments their burnt out predecessors did.

Attached: youknowhatyourproblemis.jpg (480x475, 52K)

Sun Conures are on a whole different level. They’re extremely loud.

Green Cheeck conures are quiet and they’re bros. 11/10 would recommend if you’re a bird person

Aren't slaves pets too?

Attached: 1522971239341.jpg (237x240, 8K)

>needing emotional support
What the fuck happened? How the fuck can "men" even be okay with admitting their so weak that they need "support" from somebody else.

The men I looked up to would constantly test their limits and make sure that they became the absolute best they could be and would hate themselves until they became the strongest versions of themselves. Is this what allowing women into politics has done?

Oi you got a license for that banter?

Why do you believe this law was made for and by men?

I wish I knew.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)