IQ score is decreasing

Why does no one say the real reason of this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-132709_Chrome.jpg (1079x1502, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qkPGlVqqEP0?t=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers.

because believe it or not millions of white people have an IQ below 100, it terrifies me

Your last three presidents went down to globally epic corruption scandals and you're worried about the blacks? You deserve what happens to you, yoon-chul

>proportion of africans goes up
>why are IQ scores decreasing?

Sociologists will say it's because of improper teaching methods.

It's the rampant increase of niggers.

You're one of them.

Attached: im_normal_just_normal.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

are you stupid, mutt? Thats not the point of this thread

>whitepopulationgraph.jpg
>correlation.fuckniggers

How am I one of them? By saying their iq is below 100 I implied they are no better than the niggers who are the cause for the dramatic decrease, as we all know, you are the dumb one, clearly demonstrated in your dumb assumtions and the state of your country

Complete mystery

Attached: 8DF335C5-8E1E-4D5E-A1E2-A1257CECAC24.png (750x563, 97K)

It's the literal answer, retard. The global average IQ is decreasing because "people" with low IQs (ie. niggers and low-caste Indians) are drastically increasing in population.

We call them slavs

Attached: 1537825966442.jpg (1061x1028, 96K)

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.jpg (1869x1598, 1.03M)

Chill out, dude. The reason nobody speaks out is self evident.

read retard, youre all npcs

hmm

A nobel prize winner say that the DNA is linked to the IQ and he was shunned and exiled from the cientific comunity.

Its forbiden pal.

Probably true, my attention span is gettin

fuck off tyrone, at least we're still white

IQ is outdated "science"

Yeah, sorry niggers but you are completely worthless and should be sterilized en masse.

We’re talking about delta(rate of change), you’re clearly one of the sub 100 idiots if you don’t understand this.

you can see the sudden drop in birthrates due to oral conception in the Western hemisphere in the graph

Damn it! I know i shouldn't've taken that vacation to Jupiter!

Ya we let progressives into the education department. Got what we deserved.

>intellectual peak
>avg IQ going down
pick one
also, other than the obvious importing of low-IQ third world immigrants, the technology age (smartphones with constant mind rotting "entertainment," google/wikipedia dumbing down retained knowledge, and using computers for school work instead of handwriting) certainly doesn't help the situation any.

Probably due to smartphones and computers in general. No one learns how to spell due to spellcheck and no one can do math because of calculators always being with them. Abbreviated communications over text and twitter have murdered grammar as well.

you still do not understand what OP asked us, hilarious

Attached: 1511744954395.jpg (680x722, 70K)

>Turkey has top 500 Universities
>But Poland does not

This is bullshit

Some of this can be explained by (mostly indoor) CO2 concentrations

>he thinks the top 100 ranking is about quality

You're the dumbest of dumb

fpbp

Things that makes me go hmm...

>third world population increasing
>people's diets continue to get worse
Sure is a mystery

Attached: 1532406538170.png (1876x796, 240K)

It’s been going down since the Victorian era and will continue to do so unless human societies adopt the K selection reproductive strategy.

What a flawed way to classify intelligence. Prominent universities mean nothing in terms of intelligence or contributions. Our universities have basically become anti-intellectual hubs meant for brainwashing.

If we consider IQ as being affected by both genetics and environment, its easy to see why. Genetically, race mixing as well as the low birthrate of high IQ people has lowered the average. Add onto that the shitty school system that no longer teaches how to think, but what to think and it drops the score further

youtu.be/qkPGlVqqEP0?t=22

Attached: Poland.jpg (1240x353, 57K)

>We’re talking about delta(rate of change), you’re clearly one of the sub 100 idiots if you don’t understand this.
Delta is magnitude of change. Delta over time is the rate.

Because the vast majority of "humans" around the world are utterly useless and they are the ones outbreeding everyone else. Particularly the black and brown ones.

Attached: 06_21_2013_periodic-table.jpg (1891x1131, 190K)

Unfortunately, we have a disparity here due to our chromosomaly over-gifted individuals.
Downers really.

For IQ to rise, the teachers must be smarter than the students. And, well... that's not the case.

There's no reason for IQ to be decreasing.
100 is the fucking average of all scores, and it's actualized.
What they meant by this is that importing shitskins decreases the IQ, which is very true.

IQ tests are routinely normalized. Are these researchers working off the histoical, raw, un-normalized results from IQ tests?

You are literally retarded

>why is IQ changing
>hurr it’s because there are millions of white people under 100 IQ

It’s a miracle you’re functional enough to actually type considering your deep rooted mental disabilities.

Retards breed. We must castrate/tie people below 105 iq or everything will be lost.

You have no idea what IQ measures, do you?

>miscreate with monkeys
Why is our offspring getting dumber, it makes no politically correct sense!

True, then again delta is reserved for algebra and derivatives are used in all other real life situations. I was just trying to keep it simple for the dumbass

you know why

Attached: niggers-sat-scores.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

hey m8,do u have loicense to post here?

>because believe it or not millions of white people have an IQ below 100, it terrifies me

wh*tes only make up ~12% of the world population

interesting how every thread about IQ, rapidly degenerate into calling each other retards, when in fact the only retard in this thread is

Alternate labeling for this chart: Percentage of Society controlled by Jews

Implying a chimpanzee human, with no contact with civilization since birth, couldn't take an IQ test.
It's just pattern recognition, user.

Welfare promotes the low tier people to procreate in high numbers while heavily taxing the high tier people who then can't afford to have more than one kid.

Just a coincidence goys

It's funny how one line looks normal, and the rest are completely fucked.

wonder why

Attached: come1comeall.png (1525x719, 629K)

jews own and control all the news sources that get prominently featured and put out for the masses. when calling them out, it is illegal to point out they are jews, therefore never stopping their nepotistic cartel from expanding in power

Attached: Who controls America.png (690x5604, 507K)

>World IQ is 88

What the actual niggefuck?

Attached: 1456604727111.jpg (216x188, 18K)

No, trust me. That guy is either actually retarded or trolling.

African population explodes, global average IQ implodes.

Attached: 1537856861099.gif (359x202, 692K)

>Daily Fail

Peak perfomance right here boys:

>Live more modestly than Diogenes, Basket>Barrel.
>Can read thoughts
>Can cock block my brother from 10 miles away
>Roar/mating:ree call had been stoleb by a green frog and /r9k.

Attached: 2DD158CD-14C1-4108-805E-F142021DDE1C.jpg (715x560, 110K)

Before blaming it on niggers, have you considered the possibility that it’s because natural selection has stopped?

Think about it, dumb people weren’t allowed to survive before, hence low IQ mutations were pretty much discarded. Now, we have extensive healthcare, lots of scientific achievements that have prolonged life and made the average quality of life better.

This ensures idiots live on. Lower IQ people will have children and pass their defective genes

>inb4 LE EPIC regression to the mean :D :D

It’s almost as if the mean is static when it’s not. Life has been easy in the much of the Western world for over 200 years since industrialisation began, over 7-8 generations this has started to lower down the mean IQ as low IQ mutations are not being discarded.

Smart poo, this is definitely a contributing factor.

funny how i can't find A SINGLE ARTICLE suggesting this might be why IQ is falling

>are young people are getting dumber?? hmmmmm

IQ is not a good way to determine the intelligence. More so in our current and future times.
It is time for a new metric.

Attached: 61658992-503A-47BB-A6BA-6E841156EC98.jpg (721x540, 86K)

Same hard to foc

Young aliens and refugees and shit general dectrease in population of whites. More mixed race babies than ever.
Ya that will fuck the average iq of your country.

Probably plays a role, but the rising African population is likely a more prominent factor.

social media

>entire world starts to race mix more
>global iq scores begin to drop
must be a coincidence

Attached: 1522291796338.jpg (1321x1321, 310K)

>intellectual peak
ebin

bepis

you mean all those imports from excolonies in the third world weren't doctors and engineers?
oh wow completely unexpected

>top "universities" rated by Dr. Goldstein
>space race was between American mutts and Russian monkeys
really makes me think

Who is "we"?
Germany and Western slav countries are populated with people that share a common ancestor. Goths, Burgundians, Vandals, slavs all shared common ancestors and bred. Berlin is actually a slav word.

Ted Kennedy started it it!

Attached: DNC_Goal_Dumb'in Down America.png (692x368, 393K)

>wh*tes only make up ~12% of the world population
And are still considered the majority.

It's because they're (((international))). I compared my Canadian university to a Polish one, the Polish student did 20x more work than I was required in my university.

Idocracy, the stupid breed.

Higher IQ people wait until after age 30 to reproduce, producing inferior, sickly offspring.

Lower IQ people produce inferior, sickly offspring as it is.

It is a vicious circle of natural selection and both lead to the same extinction event.

Many nations are not going to make it into the 22nd century.

nigggeerrrss. There you go my asian friend

no one understands this because (((they))) keep them from understanding. They want the Africans to keep migrating and breeding. (((They))) want the Whites, Japanese and Koreans to stop breeding so that they can have a world filled with low IQ cattle that they can use to support (((them))) while they live in greater Israel like kings.

white women love BBC

Attached: basedJcuck.png (1000x1533, 1.7M)

The average IQ is always 100 this infograph makes no sense.

What are you comparing the average iq to. If it's standing by itself it's always 100

ITS FUCKING SIMPLE

feminism and contraceptives have destroyed the reasons high IQ people gad to breed. Mostly for men.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SMART MEN CONTINUE HAVING KIDS AS MUCH AS THEY ALWAYS DID IN SPITE OF NEW LAWS WHICH PUT THEM AT THE MERCY OF THE MOTHER OF THEIR CHILDREN OR EVEN PUNISH THEM

Child support is the single biggest reason why low IQ people are breeding out of control while high IQ people don't

You're all fucking dumbasses

>feminism and contraceptives have destroyed the reasons high IQ people gad to breed. Mostly for men.
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD SMART MEN CONTINUE HAVING KIDS AS MUCH AS THEY ALWAYS DID IN SPITE OF NEW LAWS WHICH PUT THEM AT THE MERCY OF THE MOTHER OF THEIR CHILDREN OR EVEN PUNISH THEM
>Child support is the single biggest reason why low IQ people are breeding out of control while high IQ people don't
in short: feminism - giving women control over reproduction, is dysgenic

This explains the raise of Trumptards and other right species here

>Invite hundreds of millions of third worlders to country
>Wonder why IQ scores suddenly plummet
Holy fuck. So it is true, you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink. Literally dick slapping these people in the face at this point and they refuse to acknowledge it.

The IQ is computed from raw scores.
You can normalize compared to any given year, brainlet.

1/10 bait but here is your (you)

Fbfp

Nailed it ffs

Average IQ will always be 100.