Hillary has given the order. Time to die, Jow Forums

Hillary has given the order. Time to die, Jow Forums.

Attached: 152395523592.png (604x602, 245K)

Attached: 1539079346646.jpg (241x210, 11K)

She's not wrong.
That's why we must destroy the Democratic party.
They're already doing the job for us.

and what they stand for is destroying America from within.
I support Trump

Seize control of the government is the only option for Republicans right now.

Come get some

Attached: 1538789893367.jpg (640x408, 155K)

wtf I'm a hilldawg now.

Attached: 8f13255f.jpg (600x384, 152K)

So I guess the age of civility towards each other has come to an end

While there is food in the fridge and bullshit on TV, that will never happen.

Attached: 1527618925253.gif (207x207, 808K)

Why won't she just accept the results of the election? She said she would.....does that mean shes a liar? Gramma can't be a liar....its not true....its NOT TRUE. ITS NOT TRUE YOU'RE A RACIST FOR NOT WANTING A WHITE WOMAN TO BE PRESIDENT YOU ARE SEXIST BECAUSE YOU THINK BARACK OBAMA IS GAY WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET HER BE PRESIDENT YOU FUCKING INCELS ITS HER TURN ITS HER TURN ITS HER TURN ITS HUURTURNNNITSHURRRRRTURRRRNNNNNITSHURRRRRTURRRRRNRNNNNNNNN BELIEVE WOMEN BELIEVE WOMEN BELIEVE WOMEN BELIEVE US BELIEVEUSBELIEVEUSBELIEVEUSBELIEVEUSBELEVILUSBEEVILUSBEEVILUSBEEVILUS!

Attached: skgsdhfdfuafuwe08tyteygdhgeytet314.jpg (940x545, 45K)

Go back to your blacked thread, shill. Hillary advocating violence is absolutely relevant.

>leftists say this
>they have no guns
>they attack and get shot
>none of the "ebil nadsis" are jailed because self defense
Nice.

WTF SHILLARY DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE A DEM NOW.

>sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things
She's quoting killdozer lmao

she doesn't look good, does she really want to get out of bed at her age? i guess her masters want to get last good use of he and won't leave her be

I'm with true Americans!

Attached: 1538745264444.jpg (1500x1001, 486K)

Attached: 1469574653943.jpg (460x710, 46K)

What a powerful quote but pretty dangerous message since either side could apply it to themselves.

This is your excuse? At least when you fought world wars for the Jews some of you would pretend to see legit reasons. Now that your masters keep welfare flowing you fold like a bitch and call it hopeless. Britstain subhumans deserve Islamic conquest.

*coughing fits intensify

Attached: shart.jpg (600x681, 69K)

Did she shit herself?

>Britstain subhumans deserve Islamic conquest
we don't, but I understand your anger!

Anybody want to go fuck with them on their tour. The nerve of these assholes. As if thet dont have enough money they are doing a 13 date tour to show how wonderful they are and how much better they are then Trump and how Bill Clinton isnt a rapist,
hes a gud boy
OH AND TICKETS ARE $800 DOLLARS
Clintons need to learn they arent relevant or welcomed here

Oh the irony....as the Clinton Crime family destroys the very same political party it took over.

daily reminder: the left accuses you of what they are already doing

Wow, I couldn't agree more Shillary!

Bring it on, you leftist wimps. We got the logic, we got the numbers, the guns AND the bullets...what do you have? 200 genders, 10 hair colors, and a safe space?

Attached: 1523482879114.jpg (640x677, 58K)

She's just mad that her plot to smear Kavanaugh with rape charges failed.

>You cannot be civil when you lose to someone you disagree with
Hmmmm, so THIS is progress

Democrats stand for evil and they should be destroyed

You’ll be conquered by Islam much faster than they will though Hansummad

Better get your gun. Oh wait...

Come at us

Great advice ! Thanks Hilary!

Finally said something I agree with. Kill this bitch.

This from the bitch filth whose notion of taking his country back is to vote in a Jew. Which of your news stations gave you this no-doubt unique and valuable opinion, mouthbreather?

Ummmm.... Republicans control all branches of the gubment

Isn't that the entire point of a two party system? The Dems get in power and instantly set out to dismantle what the GoP have done in the previous administration and the GoP do the same.

The Shart Queen

Talking like a president now?
Its a bit late for that hilldawg. Perhaps this would have been more effective than "just read my website folks"...when it counted?

checked

Attached: 1538637325707.jpg (1024x1020, 101K)

Anyone else used to be a brain dead leftist? I used to watch daily show back on 2012 ate up every word. Jow Forums saved me and introduced me to Jow Forums

I like how her title is 'former democratic presidential nominee'. They absolutely cannot get over this shit.

This

I dunno about you boys, but the weather is already starting to cool

Attached: 73CE92BF-5A7A-4820-89D8-61175D4CFDDF.png (640x1138, 231K)

used to watch tyt til 2016 senpai

>"civil war soon"
>9 of october 2018
Is.. is her freedom living on borrowed time?

I agree with this bitch.

Not on anything else whatsoever, but on this.

Yep. For once, I agree with Hillery.

Same but Jow Forums led me Jow Forums

Attached: 1537836526103.jpg (480x291, 23K)

Never, ever underestimate your enemy.

Jesus Mohammed calm down
The only country circling the drain harder than you is Sweden and it's not a secret so quit freaking out

Without the flow of children.... Shes looking older. Much older

You cant destroy the democratic party without destroying the Republican party as well. In okay with that. Let them both fall

anything hillary says is basically her talking about democrats. that one simple trick they dont want you to know about

Is she calling for political violence?

Liberals logic: not supporting me means trying to destroy me

TIME TO DIE

Hillary’s last gasp
>I’m the victim...
Fuck off you horrible thriving old nonce

>thriving
*Thieving

Dumb amerimutts have no fucking clue as usual.

That's certainly what it sounds like.

They stand for white genocide, so yes I want to destroy them. Consequences be damned, they are the ones that made this about annihilation. Are we supposed to feel bad for wanting to continue existing? The left can all burn in hell.

schizophrenics go back to

So she is saying that we should start getting violent toward democrats?

god this bitch is dumb, why can't she fucking die already?

Does Hillary ever not Project? Is it a political strategy or is she an npc?

Only a politician could project this hard.

Meanwhile all these whining shills come here to tell us to stop "othering" leftists with the NPC thing. Be sure to tell each and every single one of these brainless hypocrites to go fuck themselves.

>"can't be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for"
>orders received
Time to March Anons

Grab your gun and grab your bat
The fight is on their welcome mat

They won't give a single inch
Stack their bodies in a trench

No more talking, no more chat
Fighting lefties is where it's at

Hillary Clinton said it was so
Show her just how low it can go

>You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for
I stand for my paycheck, and that's why I treat democrats with utter contempt.

ill do you one better
i voted for hillary
despite the voice in the back of my head telling me not to
regretted it almost immediately
i was relieved when she lost which is what prompted me to reevaluate my political leaning

Attached: 1530802648817.jpg (494x494, 47K)

Right, which is why democrats and their lust to destroy the Republic get no sympathy

Dems attempting to take any kind of moral highground after the entire country just watched gape mouthed at how brazen and irresponsible their current approach to politics.......it's taking stupidity to new unforeseen levels.

>destroy what you stand for
it's afraid

Attached: hillary_crime_list_0_1447418566.jpg (800x450, 77K)

Can't believe how fast we are accelerating, after Trump gets re-elected I think a lot of the dissident right will get siege-pilled as the left begins to increase the violence.

Attached: 1538156280269.png (814x619, 1.05M)

I've been there like in that pic. It sucks when you're body is absolute shit at absorbing anything, so when you to take a piss the piss is mostly acidic and you end up burning your urinary tract. Have you ever stuck a bunch of needles down your dick? Well, it feels exactly like that. I need to drink so much god damn water every single day to try and prevent it, and god forbid I forget one day and suddenly I'm in so much pain I start to go into shock and seriously consider finding the nearest sharp object to start cutting my dick off.

>dissident right
>siege pilled
fuck off

Attached: CIAdowners.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

Wow Hillary is calling for violence? Okay time to hang her by piano wire. No quarter for traitors to the emperor

Attached: 984D6187-D3DD-46EF-BB04-B5CF9162E793.jpg (547x792, 69K)

Digits confirm

Attached: 844B5813-B61C-4E1D-A98C-AFD66DF79780.jpg (600x675, 142K)

Attached: 1500874244365.png (212x218, 83K)

Can't be civil with Jews then.

I was hoping she'd be hanging from a rope by now.

It's going to get more and more clear that there is a huge divide that cannot be reconciled. Do you really think if we win politically that the left will stop there?

Attached: Rei.jpg (406x406, 50K)

Yes i do, the left are mostly children, mentally speaking. they won't lift a finger to stop anything Trump wants to do

if you remember the years after 9/11 every word spoke by bush et al about terrorists was a projection. the hating freedom, the use of force to further political goals, etc. they all do it, and realizing there is no left/right but only them is the only hope.

Are you ready Jow Forums?

Attached: 1538363984692.png (1199x673, 1.82M)

None shall pass edomites on the kings highway. From i90 to the ends of the earth. This cascadia land is our LORDs west of hellmanns rockies and north of the rivers in babylon as radio active wastes flow downstream to portland to feed the spokompton youth in the city of. sodomites in seattle are cut off at the mountain pass and a nuclear dmz buffers the columbia where the satanic weavers of jackson dell and cather weavers occult friendly forest critters will drink wormwood and burn like the putrified forest of trees on the coastline as the tsunami meteora consumes the capital cities of a gold coast. Higher ground and the palouse clocktown. Welcome to hyrule. Traitors nred not apply. We have room for but one flag. And one christian God. In Jesus not yeezus ot jayhovas bastards of the rap industry banished to the wasteland of this continental conspiracy. Illuminati collapse economies like a king dome. MiB at the ball game when time is reich and the trade deadline is set in stone for the sins I have already sealed away to the void as the center of a soundgarden condemns the jacksonian smith of mormons josh and drake to numbers 14:29. E.t phones home. The boat can leave now. Tell the krew. Mad dog vs the black cats on a rezervation war. Who owns the palouse & protects its golden grain? What became of european pagans when pottersville becomes a pagan pedo papal play of xxiii in the ff realm of mewt. Bevelle and the vega gunns. M.a.D world for anno domini minded people when the bce kikery falls flat like a luciferian pop artist jaw impaled on a pike from rectun to mouth like a reaper husk. Member the grapes of wrath for butters fractured buttwhole and the foo fags responsible? Lmao that was a funny tap dance skit by butters in the anal probed slim shady skit for an audience of frog frens who are portal hopping from oblivion to hyrule where a "kite runner" in the flesh was sodomized for a grand conspiracy of the Ecorp industry and ritual sin of judas priests.

>you can't be civil with a group of people because they have opposing views to you
>being obnoxious assholes is more productive than debating your position
Shillary at it again

Come and peel my face of bitch! Let's see you try it.

Just so you know, I'm not a little girl.

>be leftist
>Every single statement, argument, and insult is designed to be a projection of your own crippling flaw onto those who you've labeled as "enemies"
>Expect nobody to notice
>Expect people to vote for you, as you constantly spew hate
It makes less and less sense as time goes on.

good for her that she stopped dying for long enough to spit that out

>if someone is in the other political party you must hate and destroy them
>fuck being fellow countrymen, fight and kill each other for no real reason
If there was any justice in the world we would have listened to George Mother Fucking Washington when he said that political parties were cancer back in 1776.

that's noticeably why I treat leftists like shit
I also treat them like shit because that is precisely what they are (filthy, useless, only meant to be purged)

It'll still exist in name. They'll just win the same amount of elections as independents and libertarians.

Then it won't be a question of "Who's on the right?" but just a question of how far right they are. This is what we want. We just have to move the Overton window an inch at a time.

Incrementalism is how they got in power in the first place.

Isn't it so sad how people can be so stupid. Bitch should've been tried an executed for treason in the fucking 90's

Dood

Attached: BA76A5BD-2434-451A-B447-6827694BEBF4.jpg (400x400, 66K)

The district courts are a huge problem still.

He’s right tho, America is becoming increasingly polarized to the point where even normies are talking about it

checked
Dems gonna get some confirmed

this pic