Cannabis

whats wrong with it?

Attached: 53yf4r8b7up01.jpg (1536x2048, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2018.18020202
youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

overused by people who should be doing other things

It cures cancer

literally nothing

Like what? Working a job to pay for shit they need to keep working?

Get real loser

Nothing. unless your whole life and identity depends on it. then you'll end up like a mumbling retard with low higiene.

As always, fpbp.

Good for moderated use if you're in a solid position in life where you have sustainability and some padding to fall back on in a worst case scenario.

Bad if you're using it way too much and don't have much of an established life.

Can confirm.

DUDE WEED
The fact that you used the word "cannabis" tells me you're a true stoner.
I don't give a fuck, but then again, I didn't give a fuck about faggots either until they wouldn't shut up about it.
Don't be a faggot.

I make edibles for cancer patients.
OP asked what's wrong with it and I told the truth.
do you have anything else to add?

It dulls the mind, it's like sex. It makes the population easier to control

In limited use I'm okay with it. Regular use lowers drive, libido and can cause other mental issues. I know some hippie boomers that smoked pot heavily for decades, and they are complete screwups who never grew out their twenties. If it is because of pot, or the pot is a symptom, I couldn't say.

It's a western issue to make you forget you're drowning in debt.

WEED IS NOT POLITICS

HOW THE FUCK DO WE STOP CONSTANT WEED THREADS???

FPBP

>smoked weed once every other week, no problems, crazy highs
>smoked weed once a week still crazy highs, still got a lot done
>smoked weed multiple times a week. Starting to lose productivity, start finding excuses to use it whenever I want to do something fun or relax

Going to be dialing back. Weed is best used like salt. It can enhance things, but you dont need buckets of salt on everything all the time.

Moderation in all things. Thankfully I have a weed addict friend who keeps me grounded. The dude makes like 9$ more an hour than me, yet I bought a house, and am not in a crippling financial situation.

Attached: 1532432915123.jpg (1072x1053, 101K)

It literally is politics though

Nothing. They fucked up (((banning it))) and now they don't know how to unban it without looking like total retards. That's really all there is to it.

is there a reason to be razor sharp 100% of the time?

Attached: degenerate.jpg (600x600, 69K)

howdy faggot

Something something DA JOOZ

Weed is fine as long as you don't abuse it. The problems come when you smoke weed all day everyday. It screws your memory up and it does make you lazy while you're high. Take a puff or two an hour before you go to bed and you'll be fine. Weed culture is degenerate as fuck tho. It gives weed a bad name.

Weed causes brain damage in developing, teenage heads. It reduces cognitive functions and fucks up the memory. And quitting it doesn't fix anything.

Attached: 1516857715173.jpg (785x690, 157K)

Killing brain cells isn't curing cancer there kiddo.

Not at all.
Keeping sharp are for those idiots that have their life together and don't have to complain about being broke losers in public.

What if there is a massive earthquake and you are stoned out of your mind and too disoriented to gtfo of the house and get buried under it? What if your house catches on fire and you are knocked out sleeping in almost a coma from being stoned too much?

Howdy, doggo

>Take a puff or two an hour before you go to bed and you'll be fine.
you lier. i feel like absolute garbage and i do exactly that.

Nothing. Let pot shops deal with banks. Maybe someone should figure out how to make a non Jew bank. Don't let big corporation start burning large swaths of corn fields to make it. Keep it in the hands of small mom and pop shops.
I don't even smoke it, but it's the least concerning thing out there plus it's one less thing spics cartels own.

Attached: howdy.jpg (322x322, 9K)

>What if there is a massive earthquake and you are stoned out of your mind and too disoriented to gtfo of the house and get buried under it? What if your house catches on fire and you are knocked out sleeping in almost a coma from being stoned too much?

These are things that do not happen. Weed is not a super-powerful drug that completely overrides your senses.

Nothing. But it's not good either.
LEAGUES better than fucking ethanol as far as drugs go.
Ethanol "high" is literally just an ordeal poison.
Cannabis high is a real stimulation to your brain using natural neutral pathways designed to be activated with THC.
You won't have magical epiphanies but at least it's something you're designed to ingest.

That's because you smoke shitty weed hanz

it requires moderate use. When I smoked rarely, I'd sleep like shit if I was high when I went to bed. After heavier use, I noticed no real "burnover" but I would feel a little more groggy in the morning, but coffee eliminated that.

Full of pesticides and heavy metals

>killing brain cells
Mom-science.
Got a source?

my biggest issues with it:

>dude it's safer that alcohol, everyone should be smoking weed it can cure cancer and aids
>dude i'm not addicted to it, i just enjoy wake-n-bake and only smoke on my break, during lunch, then with an afternoon snack, once i get home, and then before i go to sleep for my insomnia and "back aches" but i can quit anytime i want it's no big deal
>dude dude dude

If weed was something done in private like taking a shit and was talked about just as often i wouldn't give a fuck but potheads are the most annoying little shits and weed is not as safe or non-addictive as they would like to believe.

No it's not the devils harvest and you're not going to overdose on "1 marijuanas" but it's not exactly water either.

Attached: ayy-lmao.png (234x216, 68K)

it stagnates your growth.

Neural***

T. Person who Has never smoked weed, or smoked weed twice.

Being in any sort of crisis sobers you up a fair amount. Just like how when someone who is high talks to the cops, they dont become cheech and chong and say "far out man, like chill out officer, whoooaaa"

howdy

It's pretty good

What? In events like that you’re almost 100% guaranteed to sober up almost instantly.

Fucks with your reward system
Like any stimulant

Also carcinogenic

I just think about it like alcohol.

I have a drink at night after work to unwind. Okay.

I drink from the moment I wake up, to the moment I go to sleep. Yikes.

I like to drink so I loosen up around my friends. Okay.

I like to drink so I'm looser and more relaxed all the time. Double Yikes.

>Hanging around stoners regularly

Nigger alert.

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.2018.18020202

People's obsession over it. It's worse than beer because you can't hide beer on yourself to use everywhere.

I used to be big into it when i took part in many degenerate things. I took edibles mostly, all the time. Some things i don't remember from that period.

It is a memory loss drug, and you can also lose brain cells from it. You especially notice that these people who do it alot are like zombies. Close. It's also a HUGE demotivator. I look back on my mistakes and wish i had done better.

It does work wonders medical wise. My father has parkinsons, he got his medical marijuana card. He doesn't use that as much anymore, rather he uses a THC/CBD pen. He's been laying off that now and taking dopamine supplements, but other than that, marijuana is a reliable option medically.

Attached: this guy.gif (270x202, 1.87M)

>whats wrong with it?
Nothing that can't also be used to argue against alcohol

Change my mind

Attached: tumblr_pejf4hz2sS1v05rsfo1_500.gif (500x500, 707K)

howdy. good summary. i would say it's okay on weekend or with friends on occasion to loose things up, same with alcohol. we all know alcohol is much worse for your health, yet some people drink themselves to death every weekend. and someone with an alcohol problem is the absolute worst case scenario for productivity and mental health.

>been in an out of mental hospitals
>seen >10 doctors
>been on 11 different meds
cannabis has so far been the only thing that successfully supress my depression

fun fact:
im offing myself on fryday beciase i am tired of having to be ashamed of using a substance to help me stay alive

nothing is inherently wrong with it
some people abuse it, and that is dumb
some cultivators apply pesticides and/or fungicides irresponsibly, and that is dumb and dangerous
the plant is fine, but tards gonna tard
grow your own or get it from a small scale local grower that you trust, and dont ingest it all day every day

Howdy fren

Attached: cloudboy.png (1512x1512, 2.09M)

>make $22/hr here
>smoke weed constantly, if I'm at work I'll use a wax pen so there's no smell

And I'm still a much more productive and wealthy person than 90% of you. The idea that 'weed makes you lazy' or whatever other stereotype you friendless narcs have come up with is just a logical fallacy. There is no 'typical stoner' any more because half the population is smoking weed. It's become as big of a thing in normie culture as coffee. My boss who makes 3x what I do smokes a blunt with me every night after work.

Stop being friendless losers and go smoke pot pls

I work for Aurora Cannabis and I find it super insulting when people assume weed is for "losers" and "lazy" people. Totally far from the truth, the cannabis strain we make here is 100% for cancer patients and people with chronic pain. Fuck all of you that doubt the sacred plant!

If you smoke it. Smoking anything is dumb.

Makes people less efficient.

Don't be a lil' binch and kill yourself. Live life on your own terms.

However, people with suppressed depression usually dont off themselves, you might need to look into more ways to solve things. Also, if you are that bummed, you should try the Kelly Brogan method. Basically a low sugar, high protein diet, no caffeine, alcohol, pot, nothing, and coffee enemas. At least watch the joe rogan podcast on there with her explaining her methods and the illness she's treated.

Attached: 1499930368673.jpg (540x367, 64K)

weed dealers should be executed desu

Does anybody know of a safe market place or a way to get these mailed to a non-recreational state?

Attached: Brass_Knuckles_Cartridges.jpg (1200x1200, 274K)

DUDE

Attached: 1533729866128.jpg (697x533, 35K)

the moderation thing is true but this guy has the real point, kek

see this is the type of mental illness I'm talking about
the only people that speak out against medicinal marijuana are uneducated on the matter and are afraid of new age pain therapy

Nothing

Attached: weed pepe.jpg (499x499, 78K)

>phenomenological study that can't separate correlation from causation and offers no mechanism by which THC "kills brain cells"
Aaaaaaaaaand into the trash it goes.

This about sums it up.

I tried a vape pen for the first time and i couldn't believe how much better it is.
HOW DO I GET THESE IN WV?

Killing cancer cells is: youtube.com/watch?v=0tghUh4ubbg

iv been like this since i can remember, 1st tried to off myself at age 8
as i said been in and out of hospitals for multiple reasons including being found half dead multiple times

cannabis has proven to be the only thing that reliably switches of that part of my brain that wants to die
problem is im tired of having to deal with this shit
the fact that i have to hide this shit from everyone, that i have to be ashamed to use something to help me live

nah dude
im out

Go ask people who deal. At least where I live there's plenty of people who go to colorado or whatever to pick them up, then come back here to sell them. You can usually get a half gram cartridge for $30 and a full G for $60.

Have a friend who lives in a legal state who is willing to mail it. That's about your only option.

I live in a legal state but personally I don't care for vape pens. It's much more economical to buy ounces.

So what happens if you tell those people in your life you found a cure for your depression and you are still able to function?

If the people in your life actually love you, they'll be happy you found relief.

Also, you are quitting life for all eternity, why not try one last thing before you go?

Best case you feel better.

Worst case, you waited another week.

Don't be an asshole. At least stick around until your parents pass away. If you won't then you won't be the only thing you will be killing.

Makes dumb easy things seem interesting, makes hard disciplined things seem dumb, makes you over all more emotional and dulls the edge you need to cut through life rather then going with the flow.

>we make medicine here, broah
>that filthy door
It's degeneracy, OP. But being a German you wouldn't know what degeneracy is, would you?

>Worst case, you waited another week.
literally what i said last week

>If you won't then you won't be the only thing you will be killing.
more than ok with that
i am what i am because of them

dont get me wrong anons
i dont want your simpathy
merely pointing out that cannabis isnt the problem, society just needs to catch up

nothing. Its just a plant that has medical uses and can put you in an altered state. Its been used for thousands of years and even ancient gods are depicted smoking it.

Government is absolutely scared of anything that can alter the way people think, so they banned it.

Attached: Lord-Shiva-OM.jpg (597x519, 57K)

the only thing wrong is, slaves have their
hands on it, weed is meant for master, you
morons will learn this in the coming years.

I just dont wan't to live in a world where we lost another good moral /pollock/

So you've proven you can wait another week, start from there.

Attached: 1370468120249.jpg (500x375, 40K)

FUCK YOU

Speaking from experience, a lot of people can't handle it and really shouldn't use it.

Any other leafs excited for legalization?

Eh, I haven't smoked in months but I've only become marginally more productive.

thanks user
but tomorrow ill be cashing out, and buying a shit ton of everything
going out with a bang

Attached: 1526772371246.png (482x427, 79K)

Nothing, really. The general argument against cannabis is that it's bad for you. And yes, smoking something is bad for you, no matter what it is. So eat it, right? Ok, that could work.

The next argument relates to cannabis and it's correlation with mental issues. I don't recall what all those mental issues are, but I want to say there's a correlation between laziness, depression, schizophrenia, among other mental issues. The problem with this argument is that the people who make readily drink alcohol, which is a drug you can overdose on and die if you drinking too much. If you smoke too much pot you're just going to get really high.

So really it depends on your culture. If you have a culture of people who can somewhat control themselves, then why not legalize cannabis? But if you're American and about 2/3rds the population is already retarded, then you're probably better of not legalizing cannabis and making people even more retarded than they already are.

Attached: Ohara Yuno 4.jpg (900x1280, 211K)

Agreed. That's one thing psychedelic proponents don't say enough. Many people, for heath or other reasons, can't handle these substances and they shouldn't be shamed.

Dude, weed helped me get away from alcohol. I drink 1/3 as much since I started smoking.

Being high makes chores like cooking, cleaning, laundry a piece of cake and enjoyable. I got one rule, I don't smoke until I'm done with work for the day.

yeah wouldn't want your boss to miss out on a few more sheckles so you could be happy.

>whats wrong with it?

1. It causes short term memory loss
2. It’s been linked to causing schizophrenia in certain people
3. It negatively effects the brains ability to perform mathematical functions
4. Taken liberally it causes a high percentage of people to lose motivation thus lowering productivity and negatively effecting the standard of living for all
5. It’s expensive and causes undue financial strain on your wallet
6. When smoked, the toxins inhaled exceed the detrimental health effects of cigarettes
7. It sets a bad example for our youth
8. Many get high and medicate due to unaddressed trauma in their life and is used as an escape from psychological issues not yet confronted

Sobriety, healthy eating and fitness is how to achieve peak performance. You know its true but you don’t want to admit it.

Attached: 7053F765-773F-4963-A1D0-D9012FEED21B.jpg (500x312, 56K)

>the grime on that door

Just use the doorknob for fucks sake

best argument against cannabis is a 2 minute conversation with a cannabis user

It makes people think about their past actions and some people cant handle that type of introspection.

>dude weed

Yet its addictive nature has crippled more people than it has helped.

Unfortunately that doesnt apply universally. You're just generalizing a group of people.

Reminder that people that hate cannabis either can't get it, can't afford it, don't live in a med/rec state, or don't know a guy.

Sour.
Fucking.
Grapes.
Everytime.

If I ever catch you drinking a beer you'll never hear the end of it, son.

Also you're wrong, I am a psychology student and I have participated in studies on marijuana and have deeply researched the subject. Your "facts" are not supported by science.

...and? you lost nigga?

>anecdotal claims.

K

Attached: 1536672492249.jpg (800x668, 52K)