So who exactly owns the Moon? The first team that builds a base there...

So who exactly owns the Moon? The first team that builds a base there? Why aren't opressed groups on Earth gathering money to build a rocket, build a moon base and finally escape oppression? Would you rather pay such organization or the one feeding Africa? Is USA afraid to put their base there before China because they know that them Moon people will declare independance sooner or later?

Attached: 20181009_203640.jpg (2172x2406, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The moon is an alien base/spacecraft.

nobody should be able to own the moon

>moon base
>declare independence
what do they make money with you dense shit

there is no such thing as the moon

Attached: 1539021748748.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

/thread
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_Space_Treaty

where the rabbit lady lives too

Going by historical precedent they wait until they're turning a profit and then steal all your shit in order to trade with the enemy.

>Why aren't opressed groups on Earth gathering money to build a rocket, build a moon base and finally escape oppression?
Because that's beyond retarded and only a disabled person could even come up with that idea.

did you make this?

You only own something if you are able to defend it from outer forces. Treaties my ass

Everything about NASA & Space is fake.

>there is no such thing as the moon
You guys have no idea how true this really is.

Jussi Mäkelä.

fucking retard

Attached: 41fc17e3b7490e783e2b4c5e03558983b238da45c6c25223df7bfa3227e56c47.png (498x516, 192K)

The moon is actually really tiny and only 3000 miles away not 237,000. And no one landed on it.

>what do they make money with you dense shit

just use a bartering system

Under international treaty no nation can claim any part of the moon as territory, non-signers don’t have the capability to get there so they don’t matter

Whoever colonizes it first and can defend their colony.

>that id

IF THE SUN COMES OUT OF THE OCEAN WHY DONT WE SEE THE SUN THROUGH THE OCEAN

At some undetermined point in the future, there WILL be a war fought over this issue.

The moon is owned by spacewasps who forced the leaders of the world to sign a treaty cucking humanity from space forever

The moon is Argentinian clay.

This.
Thread/

There is literally nothing to do there. No point in going there or establishing a base there.

It's full of jellyfish, horseshoe crabs, seaweed, sharks, biting fish, and warm pockets of water caused by the person next to you's piss

>nobody should be able to own the moon
hey that thing could fall out of the sky and kill me, therefore I am allowed to claim it as property

Sounds like Russia.

>No point in going there
lunar construction facility to make glass and melt down cosmic metals

Boiling everything again, pol user?

He boils everything for health reasons

first off, moon is some sort of artificial super structure used to magnify signals from other object, more than likely Saturn or beyond,
secondly, the surface of this super structure already has bases on it, ancient stuff that got abandoned, and newer stuff and inbetween.
Some of these bases are re-purposed and being used by a combined American/Russian breakaway civilization that is still loosely connected to the modern governments and their secret agencies here on earth.
Earth is in the middle of a complicated political game between human actors from our present government, the breakaway civilizations that were created and still operate through the most secret channels of black projects and organizations from earth, physical extraterrestrials that treat earth as a type of Guam, a refueling station/stop in this corner of the galaxy ( there are multiple ones doing this, think of Earth as like the galactic equivalent of the Horn of Africa, and Earth and our government is like Dijbouti, there are multiple forces that compete against one another that host bases with/without our knowledge and approval all over the inner and outer solar system, similar to how China and USA have military bases hosted in Djibouti and they do surveillance/counter surveillance on each other ).
>tldr version: we are third world dirt poor illiterate barely above retardation african literally WHO? country in a galactic version of modern day politics, our only importance is as a resupply point in the middle of competing species governments, we literally suck anyone's dick for technology transfer and we have been getting fucked with and deceived the entire time. Oh and the technology we do get from these advanced species is basically chinese UAV drone tier garbage that has backdoors and 1 year built in obsolescence that our human brains have a hard time figuring out how to incorporate into our own designs for any practical use for conventional armed forces.

Attached: 1534554592307.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Looks like he's doing real cooking for once, simmering the gelatin out of whatever hunk of animal that is. That's the secret to soups and sauces.

The moon should belong to whoever can take and hold it.

That's the ultimate deciding factor. Everything else is words and mutually held delusions.

If there is oil and gas then the moon is the same as russia

Nah im pretty sure he just boils this and then eats it

I don't know why but this is fucking hilarious

fuck off.
Argentina is hollow

ayys wont let us leave our planet, we never landed on the moon, they control this planet too. our 3600 years might or might not be up.

>tfw trump's space force is his idea of taking the moon as american clay

Yes. So never come here faggot.

Is there anything to suggest that it has oil or gas? Not that I heard of.
And Russia is much more than that.

What cosmic metals? You can melt glass on Earth lmao

THIS IS NOT YOUR COOKING BLOG. STOP POSTING YOUR FODDER HERE.
ALSO, REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE MAYORAL ELECTIONS ON THE 21ST.

>ID: Spacw 4zp
>Spacw 4z
>Space force

Attached: 1385094194134.jpg (500x333, 31K)

Last time I checked it was Americans who went there and stuck a flag in it

yeah no rights reserved just use it whenever you want

kek.
yeah ok user.

Spooky.

I've been trying to think of an insult to call you but nothing even comes close. It's so far beyond what I could imagine.

Leave boil user alone!

Technically, no one can claim the Moon, because of However, if someone install base on the Moon, the base will sovereign territory of country who build it.
Same goes to probes, rovers and so on, it all still properly of countries/space agencies who put it there.
Like, some guy bought soviet moon rover and legally it belong to him. Even if still on a moon.

Are you saying there's more than one moon?

just call me a homosexual. that's the worst thing you can call a man

>friendly reminder
There is already a base on the far side of the moon. Jow Forums even has a flag for it. One of the people up there forgot to use his VPN and accidentally posted.
Pic related. It's the flag.

Attached: Lunar Base.gif (16x11, 954)

>Are you saying there's more than one moon?

Attached: 1537045672373.jpg (500x500, 28K)

more info required.

OH FUCK

Attached: Nerrviss.jpg (221x250, 8K)

What is helium 3?

Screen shot or I don't believe you?

here we go lads, say it with me now
LUNAR ORBITAL PLATFORM
U
N
A
R

Attached: OCbwbb.png (661x497, 543K)

Fuck off space nigger we full. You can crash on the moon if you like

NO HE'S GONNA RUIN MY MOONLIGHT

There is no choice in elections this year. I won't vote for PO nor for PiS. This leaves me with Communists... Not this year.

nice lighting.

>observatory on the dark side
>launch pad for deep-space vehicles
>potential anchor for a future space elevator

Truly, nothing to see here, move along.

>being this salty over 50 years later

Get over it, Slava

Sounds legit

NASA here. Basically it falls under maritime law. The US has no overall jurisdiction.

this. moon is not natural. rings of saturn are not natural. if you want to know the real truth, rabbit hole goes deep. people here would cry "go back to /x/".

why not vote for PiS? Do you want gay parades all over your city?

Sunday trade ban. They can go fuck themselves.

>ok, so this one time we're going to follow the law

seems like earthly gibs are more important to the authorities than hypothetical bullshit in space
until a source of unimaginable wealth somewhere in observable closeness to Earth is discovered you can forget about any bases

if it's worth the expenses then the jews and their pet scientists already have programs and you will see the results when they're ready

>not wanting a day off

moon is rightful USA clay fuck your faggot ass treaties

Attached: main-qimg-29bed0074a3ec254c0b129b860f27449-c[1].jpg (550x441, 29K)

Do these people seriously think we're supposed to believe the moon is the size of an extra-large bowling ball or something? What the fuck is with that horizon?

it belongs to us

fuck videocopilot newbz

are you the pollack that only believes in boiling your meat?

What are you talking about? Mericans being first there? Couldn't care less.
I never even thought of that this way. If anyone should be salty about space then it's every other country.

>it's that pole who keeps posting his food episode

Attached: 1322260714987.jpg (202x205, 8K)

it's called a hill

If anything, Russia should be proud to be the first country to kill a dog by firing it off the planet.

fair enough

This is like the first time I watched the 9/11 footage. The only thing missing is dancing Israelis.

oh look it's the retard polak who cooks all meat because frying gives you cancer. get lost polak and check how much coal is getting burned for power in poland. that's why you will get cancer. not because you fried your meat.

ok? what's your point?

Fuck the UN, I would absolutely love to work on a Moonbase. Next stop, Mars

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x550, 51K)

Needs salt, user.

Attached: 1515548898520.jpg (542x810, 61K)

That was my point. It's pretty badass to huck a dog off the planet.

that's a lot of agression
what's all that about? did he make some stupid threads before?

Greatest leaf post of all time.

lmao, poor doggo

Attached: SaturnV-SovietN1.jpg (1600x2406, 292K)

If only we could expel the Jews that hard amirite.

she literally cooked to death

rent-free

The point was not killing the dog but discovering what would happen to it in a space ship of available technology
They got their answer

Attached: Comrade Laika RIP.jpg (300x221, 13K)

That was blown up years ago. The moon we see now is a hologram.