Éire/pol/ - Tá an gheimhridh ag teach edition

Traveller Gibs youtu.be/N-_EVqllbPk

Attached: 7778417.jpg (316x475, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iZTc43yO2OI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAjZk0mYH0
youtu.be/gxk3TGXrdYs
politicalirish.com/threads/balbriggan-school-shut-down-as-teen-is-arrested-for-issuing-school-shooting-threats.27446/
youtu.be/otqWwmEc5uw
youtube.com/watch?v=wLmUOPhTK0A&t=0s
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/hermann-kelly-i-believe-ireland-both-north-and-south-is-better-off-outside-the-european-union-37393326.html
google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/lambert-puppet-theatre-to-close-for-good-after-46-years-1.3618992?mode=amp&ved=2ahUKEwi_27r9qPrdAhVQPsAKHUplDpcQFjAgegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw31aZERb5I-U5_PqVWg3TKr&cf=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the story lads?

youtu.be/iZTc43yO2OI

What happened the Celtic thread

Attached: Sean South.jpg (238x413, 13K)

Dunno lad only just home

Howdy niggers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuAjZk0mYH0

Red Ice continuing to be the bastions of intellect
youtu.be/gxk3TGXrdYs

>Niggers
We'd have to be human first

Speaking of tinkers, I think it's fucking hilarious how no one knows for sure the genetic make up of Irish travellers. Typically assumed to be of romani or non gaelic descent. Weird how they've concentrated here

Who is this mashed spuds brained bitch? What a waste of my time. I think I lost intelligence just listing

They are not assumed, they are not either. People just call them that as a derogatory term, but they are of Irish Gael stock only inbred. That's it, they are just inbred

>haha Ireland for the irish haha right I mean right my fellow republican? Leprechauns heheh
Completely unaware that the woman she's talking to is Unionist, from the North and indeed probably has little knowledge of the partition
God I fucking hate that cunt. Red Ice went to shit when she got pushed to the forefront

Is that it? All accounts I've read assumed them to be pre-Gaelic?

Well, Just as much as any West Irish would be. Perhaps a little bit more due to the inbreeding so they could had avoided foreign blood a bit more

No joke, I think they have some Jewish traits, Especially with money

I hear the kid that threatened to shoot up a school in Blackbriggan today was a nigger. Did you hear that?

Attached: Blackbriggan.jpg (3472x2604, 1.46M)

Honestly, they have something jewey about them. If Jews were openly hated and lived in carparks I'd imagine they'd fucking selling copper piping door to door too
Travellers are the inverse kike - all the inbreeding, none of the results

No but it wouldn't surprise me. The blacks in my course threatened to kill a lecturer

Yep, it was a nignog. Here's a link with pics on >politicalirsh
politicalirish.com/threads/balbriggan-school-shut-down-as-teen-is-arrested-for-issuing-school-shooting-threats.27446/

They also call the non nackers "country people" or something, I think they changed it up over the years

Thought so. He said 'ima' in one of the Snapchats instead of 'I'm going to' so imagined only a nigger would say that.

The blacks won't stop coming lads.

Attached: blacks.png (1897x738, 2.15M)

SINNE FIANNA FÁIL
ATÁ FAOI GHEALL AG ÉIRINN

"A country of 10 million, and bringing in refugees in scale"
IN SCALE
Jaysus, is there a more JUST party than the Green Party?
youtu.be/otqWwmEc5uw

>Peter Casey is bas-
youtube.com/watch?v=wLmUOPhTK0A&t=0s
I remember one of you fuckers was raving about him a week ago.

I live near the place where that happened actually lol

He's always been a cunt, but he's a cunt who kept saying daft shite and wasn't aware of himself like an autistic child. No worse than Higgins

>ywn marry a straightforward qt from the Midlands

Can't be dealing with these city thots lads

Is their such thing as a good candidate? and if their is who is it?

>midlands
Enjoy yer puss and yeast infections
Comfy westerners are where the gold is. Sligo, Roscommon, Leitrim, phwoar

>is there such thing as a good candidate
Write "gas the kikes" on your vote

I knew he was shit, but there was someone here who latched onto him because he wasn't the poison dwarf or the shinner.
In this election there is no good candidate, it's a cod election.

Honestly I might vote for Gallagher. President does fuck all anyways, might as well have a presentable looking one

Who is the least damaging candidate then?

Blacks
Great bunch ah lads

Attached: 1499262811544.png (695x572, 240K)

During the plantation of Ulster a lot of people lost their land. Tinkers are the descendants of some of those people who chose to become roving niggers instead of workers for Scottish landlords. Supposedly also people who were displaced by rebellions and the famines joined them, but their primary ancestry comes from people who lost their land.

There basically isn't one, we have the incumbent commie Higgins, the marxist Shinner, 3 "businessmen" who appeared as dragons on Dragon's Den and a charity CEO. President does fuck all here but the media here love a "progressive" president pushing liberal shite since we had Robinson in 1990. They're also cost us a lot of money, we've spent about 50 million on Higgins over 7 years so he can do shit like take the state jet to from Dublin Kerry to read poems.

Political brainlet here. Why isn't there one? How can.we ensure a good candidate becomes available next time?

Attached: 1495480819354.png (736x975, 811K)

The nomination system is politicians picking politicians, either a former president nominates yourselfthemselves or you get 4 county councils or 20 TDs/senators to nominate you. If you aren't liked by the political establishment you don't make the ballot.

Out of the loop a bit, is Sharkey running or was all a load of nonsense on his part

Why are Irish accents either gorgeous or hideous? You've got some fucking angelic ones and then you've got big dopey fucking limerick ones

He's out, couldn't get nominations, flogged his art instead

He didn't get nominated, him and O'Doherty weren't liked by the councils or the Oireachtes members so they weren't nominated.

Why do people always meme Barrett for getting 1% in that election? For a newcomer at time and an ex lideral natsee I'd say that 1% - about 11,000 votes - is alright

Damn shame, I would have voted for even if he is a literal potatonigger. He's the only one I seen willing to stand up to all the multiculti horseshit that's been forced down our throats.

Jaysus user you can't go round saying that, shur the irish went everywhere

>fags up 50cent but I quit last week
>More autismbux

Today was a good day

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Is it possible to be a NEET in ireland

>Angelic ones
Like what?

It's quite easy if you really want. The dole in Ireland is fucking massive compared to other countries.

Huh. Good to know.
I don't know why NEETs arent all Chad's, all that free time to work out and everything

Don't say that here, we'll get even more slavs coming over

I was for a while but I got bored of it. Int/éire/ is full of the cunts

You get like €200 a week, you can get free third level education and you can get rent allowance. Just say your parents kicked you out. Ireland is the land of free shit. It's worse than fucking Sweden.

because chad has enough self respect to never end up on the dole to begin with

You better have been working out and organizing events with that free time

Holy shit that pic has me pissed, can’t wait to kick their asses out when politics flip eventually

Attached: image.jpg (900x700, 609K)

kek imagine seeing that fake gun and believing it was real, it has a fucking screw through the barrel for fuck sake

Has there ever been a more gas lad than Socky

Attached: cJpzx6qVuzZ_pmBoZInGdRgYdVpdO0s5AnOZ1_1qUdQ.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I have crippling autism. Do I get NEET acceptance? Or do I have to kms?

Nah lad, I was just lazy and doing nothing and it was great fun.

Socky was an effeminate wimp. He was an Israeli psyop dedicated to undermining Irish male children's masculinity. They won. Ireland was a strong homogeneous country before Socky. Now? Well, you know how it went.

Attached: 1494448566644.png (1280x720, 57K)

Fatties have no place in the future of Ireland. Shape up or fuck off.

>that nose
Dustin was one of the chosen. The Den was kiking us all along

Attached: 00014672-800.jpg (800x600, 51K)

Even looks like a merchant rubbing his hands

Was the panda the hero we needed all along?

Well, I'm not a fatty but I could shape up. I used to lift and box and run and stuff but then something happened and I stopped doing anything. If I don't start again I might get fat. Fuck sakes it's a hard life being a NEET

Our ancestors were starving, I'm compensating for that now

Shameful, user

"Personally I believe there's one human race and it is a continuum from whitest white to blackest black. Separate races don't even exist"
-Hermann Kelly

Well that's irexit pozzed

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/hermann-kelly-i-believe-ireland-both-north-and-south-is-better-off-outside-the-european-union-37393326.html

Attached: 00.png (442x509, 172K)

These cunts sacrificed European Unity and racial solidarity on a shrine to moloch, they're the ultimate traitors

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT JUST GIMME ONE RACE REALISTS YOU CUNTS
JOHN WATERS YA FAGGOT I KNOW YER HOLDIN OUT ON US

Dood dey r just being smart abot it and pretendin and stuff wat do u want de nazi party with a midget xdddd

Blackbriggan is a lovely wee town, don't believe the racist propaganda.

It's about what's on the inside, user

How do you know? What makes you think that? I've never seen anything from him that suggests he's not UKIP civnat cuck tier

Irexit is a waste of time and I could see it from the moment I read their site

Ya and yer insides are fuckin shite

Internal fat?

You may have taken the bogpill
But ye've yet to take the bosc-pill

Attached: 250px-Bosco_(TV_series).jpg (250x250, 20K)

Also fuck man this is heartbreaking :(
google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/lambert-puppet-theatre-to-close-for-good-after-46-years-1.3618992?mode=amp&ved=2ahUKEwi_27r9qPrdAhVQPsAKHUplDpcQFjAgegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw31aZERb5I-U5_PqVWg3TKr&cf=1

I don't think Chad could be happy with €200 per week.

The Virgin Consumer vs The Chad Means-Liver

The Bogger Question has to be answered. I want a free Pale. Only then will I come back to Ireland.

Im not a bully but I agree that obesity is a problem in Ireland, how do we tackle it?

>Left Ireland
>For Sweden
Is that like a flea jumping from a dead dog to a rotting one?

I wanted to be at the forefront of the race war.

More intensive PE classes, no fucking junk food in school, compulsory basic training for every 18 year old man, basic shit

Fair enough

Anyone in Sligo notice how fucking dirty the place is? Litter everywhere.

We need to heal the Irish psyche, make our society healthy minded, but that is a big job. Then we need to make our culture very athletic. I suppose you would work on the two simultaneously

Admirable autism.

Ireland couldnt be bothered having a race war desu

No, we're currently too busy sniffing our own farts.

Slow night tonight lads

We're too lazy when it comes to everything, language, going against the government, health etc

too lazy to make a thriving thread these days

What can I say? You are absolutely right I can't refute that. When did we get lazy? We weren't always like this

We put it all on one man too because he was the only one not lazy enough

>19 posters
>40 posts by this ID
Idk lads

We became rich and comfortable and forgot our values and heritage.

Lad, i genuinely spend a few hours a night trying to get eirepol over the 100 mark
Its fruitless but still

That's it. After the troubles maybe
You do the honors if you will then