Let them in, Jow Forums

Attached: 633038778.jpg (3000x2114, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiEFgBVaNYM
youtube.com/watch?v=nT2fMnstxwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, what's your address?

nah

Attached: 1538904847289.jpg (499x503, 90K)

Attached: protest5.1.jpg (448x800, 110K)

These same jews would be crying for security if someone dared squeeze in past the velvet rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiEFgBVaNYM

Let them in so old-school sword fights in the alley are a reality again!

who are these 2?

Let them into Israel

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Matthew 25:35-43

We should let them in - into THEIR homes.

Nope. They all can stay in their shitholes so my country dont become even more of a shithole.

what a bunch of larpers lol jesus hitler christ

>Faggot soiboy from Big Bang Theory
>"Refugees Welcome"
>Tranny wife
It all fits so well together.

Attached: 1441768195192.png (1301x779, 1001K)

>Both have jew roots
Yep, I was expecting that too.

This. Anyone who says this shit in public and gets recorded saying it gets immediately put into a pilot program where somalians and afghanis get moved into their home within 24 hours.

I agree, Mr. Shekelberg

LET

THEM

IN

Wooops
For this one.

>Towne's uncle is Jewish screenwriter Robert Towne.[1] Towne married actor Simon Helberg on July 15, 2007.[2]
>Helberg was born on December 9, 1980, in Los Angeles.[3] He is the son of actor Sandy Helberg and casting director Harriet Helberg (née Birnbaum).[4][3] He was raised in Judaism, "Conservative to Reform but more Reform as time went on."[5][6]

/thread

>Get in
>Throw acid on whore
>Behead Jew

Maybe we should let them in.

Dudes got low standards. That chicks body is broken

As a Charlottean this hits close to home.

There is both an economic and moral imperative for indiscriminately accepting increased immigration and refugees. Western birthrates are stagnating which will lead to economic collapse if we don't supplement with highly fecund immigrants. Immigration also drives the cost of labor down allowing for greater profits and increased investment into the economy. The fact of the matter is, we as a nation, we as an economy, NEED immigration. Immigration built this country and immigration will make it great again.

Attached: StatueOfLiberty.jpg (2048x2048, 709K)

No we just need whites to start having more babies. Tons of non westerns from shit holes will just turn America into a shit hole

They're both jews.

The "blonde" has dyed hair.

I dont mind immigration if its legal and controlled.
Other problem as said. It can be a problem when people on the country they go dont have any fucking babies.

To California and then dump that ticking time bomb out of the union before it explodes.

Even more?
Whew... okay fine.

(((They're))) talking about Israel, right?

Driving the cost of labor down is not good for the majority of the population you dipshit.

on one hand Jow Forums is obsessed with jews to the extreme, on the other literally every time pic related is true. dunno, kinda feel bad for you

Attached: Screenshot_20181010_000353.png (1403x97, 14K)

It first i was like "Wow why are you so obsessed with jews?"
Then i realize every time someone said something progressive it was a jew with tons of money.

Ha ha ha. What a cuck

I bet she "lets them in" all right.

>Give me your poor, your tired
A fucking kike wrote that. We've been getting Jewed for a very long time. Piss off memeflaggot.

Attached: 1538958290016.png (1600x1200, 1.17M)

let them in

my house, pussy, asshole, and mouth.

Okay. Refugee law says they can go to the nearest safe country, so when we get refugees from Canada or Mexico, I will be happy to.

BAZOOPER

Oh look, jews.

>blonde wife
>writing on chest
>that dress
>"Let them in"
>"Refugees welcome"
This is literally a cuckold's stunt. And of course he's Jewish. They hate us but at the same time they are obsessed with Giant Goyim Gapers. See: Garden of Eden. Always notice when leftists/kikes project their faults and insecurities on to you.

That woman's FACE is annoying. Who is that??

Friendly reminder, ignore meme flags

Hes a kike.

U already are friend.

We would literaly be living in Heaven if we had a decrescing population. More food/water, cheaper housing, less congestion, less garbage, higher pay for work, etc.

Attached: jews behind melting pot meme.jpg (824x768, 183K)

Attached: letthemcumin.jpg (958x548, 391K)

H-Hey, remember when I held that sign and you wrote that shit across your chest?
Shit was cash...

-

Attached: fact founding fathers wanted a white america.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

--

Attached: chart the myth of aging populations.png (755x840, 274K)

whats with women putting ink on their bodies? i see women tattooed every where now. fare more so than men. and not just small tattoos, but huge crap.

btw is she implying that she wants to be fucked by migrants

---

Attached: japan has no crime.png (778x813, 626K)

----

Attached: advantages of declining population.jpg (823x242, 43K)

Let them into Israel

Attached: 1537769877064.gif (256x192, 1.01M)

Just a coincidence amirite

How many refugees are these kikes going to let into their homes?

youtube.com/watch?v=nT2fMnstxwU

I agree. We should pay to import white south afriicans.

The guy looks like Jason Biggs of American Pie so the blonde is probably his wife. Pretty sure neither have do anything of note in 2 decades

Im tired of the celebrity people who live in a gated co.community saying this shit. So to tired of it. I hope i run into one that says this to me.

Attached: 20180923_204403.jpg (1476x2268, 132K)