Ben Shapiro has been killing it in the ratings on his four week Fox News show...

Ben Shapiro has been killing it in the ratings on his four week Fox News show. Do you think they're testing the waters to give him a regular weekly show?

Attached: ben at the grassy knoll.jpg (1200x900, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1FLVnzMBIY
youtube.com/watch?v=nVk38WexTZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=7acg6WDbH4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that jew

Attached: 714DE948-DA1B-468E-93F6-2712891F62E8.jpg (300x378, 28K)

Fuck off, Ben.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1FLVnzMBIY

A KIKE ON THE NEWS, THAT WILL NEVER WORK

Attached: jewmedia.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

The hate from pol for him is ridiculous. Most of you guys cant refute any of his points because for the most part he's spot on. Now sure he was a fucking retard when he came to trump, but he's admitted he was wrong. The only thing anyone bashes him for is supporting Israel and being a jew. If everyone here idolizes Hitler so much and doesn't believe the holocaust happened, why wouldn't you support the idea of a big fucking place where you ship all the Jews to right in a cesspool of muslims who hate Jews? Sure "the holocaust didn't happen but it should have" is right, but we will NEVER be able to genocide a group, especially Jews. So, why wouldn't you support throwing them all in a place that is the closest thing to hell, and then if you feel like it, pulling the plug on support for Israel and letting the muslims take care of our dirty work? Win for us, and then we get to vilify muslims for killing the "innocent jews" and blast all of them back to Allah. There's literally no reason not to herd all the Jews there, out of our countries. And if you just don't support him for being a like, at least he's open about being a kike and literally wears a yamacka at all times, he's a glow in the dark kike.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (663x654, 55K)

shapiro is dogshit. Jow Forums hates him because he's dogshit and a kike.

>and then if you feel like it, pulling the plug on support for Israel
Because it's that easy

Attached: 46a[1].png (645x729, 97K)

Attached: file.png (798x485, 54K)

>The only thing anyone bashes him for is supporting Israel and being a jew
I bash him for being a fair-weather cuck of the first order.
The Zionism and dirty Jew bashing is just for the lulz.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVk38WexTZQ

>hi I'm ben Shapiro
>I'm Jewish
>did I mention my wife is a doctor?
>it is your best idea to support Israel
>did I mention I'm Jewish
All his popularity comes from him calling retard collage kids stupid. The only people who likes him are boomers and 15yo MIGA fags

Go back

Attached: 1534677555628.jpg (960x478, 39K)

It is that easy, democracy is the perfect system. You eleft those you want

You fucking retard. If he was so wrong about Trump, why does he continously bash him? Shapiro is not a great debater. Look up criticisms and quit sucking the kike cock.

Not an argument

Have you seen him debate cenk?

>will the media give another kike a show
i fucking wonder

Attached: 1537730425308.jpg (625x417, 66K)

>Most of you guys cant refute any of his points because for the most part he's spot on
lmao no he isn't. He follows neocon ideology like it's going out of style, he only appears smart because he speaks fast and only debates retards. He's a desperate gatekeeper who will slowly die out of everyone's minds the same way everyone like him does.

Attached: 1536159001364.png (445x493, 270K)

I fucking hope not, almost as unbearable to watch as that eyeliner wearing prick in the afternoon

>ethno-state of Israel

This is what happens when you get all of your information from memes.

He's a based jew, and you guys just cant accept that because you're all racist nazis, think about the optics

Attached: 4cq3jpi517c11.jpg (865x1039, 127K)

You are a dirty little gremlin, Ben

>have you seen him debate cenk
is this a trick question?

Never trust a Jew. America seems to be struggling with this basic truth.

We already genocided the Jews. A these current “Jews” are imposters. When we launch the new Roman Empire. They will get fucked over again

Attached: B282FD07-A8BA-40CB-9788-EDF314ADDCFF.png (500x647, 190K)

No, he btfos epic style a t*rkroach

It's not the Jews, we haven't done anything wrong, I dont understand why you guys keep saying it

agreed. Ben is really smart but he's a huge Zionist Kike and is a perfect embodiment of the pathetic, useless Cuckservative

*they

If they are stupid enough to, it will be childsplay to bait the left into going after his advertisers.

>Ben is really smart but he's a huge Zionist Kike
He barely ever mentions Israel. He is a Zionist, but you people act like it's all he talks about.

Attention span of a gnat. Hang the never Trumper for globalism.

Yes, and it was a shitshow.
He thinks he's fair and balanced, but he will turn on the right in an instant if it notices anything about Israel or the Jews, or if he deems it uncouth.
I wouldn't trust him any further than I can stretch his foreskin.

Fuck off, kikes.

Attached: shapiro_.jpg (1673x792, 176K)

Of coarse you think you haven't...introspection is not in the Kike Genetic make-up. Your on- going crimes against humanity is just business, nothing personal. any slight against your parasitic species is a holocaust tho.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.15M)

Attached: 1538782953233.gif (500x270, 997K)

>So, why wouldn't you support throwing them all in a place ... There's literally no reason not to herd all the Jews there, out of our countries.

Yup. I'm pro-Israel or this reason alone.

Let them deal with the fucking sand niggers. They want some export-model aircraft and munitions to kill them and their children? That's fine by me.

I could give a shit what they stir up and cause over there - it keep the sand niggers all riled up and in a state of perpetual fucked-upness for us to take advantage of economically.

Says the mene flag Democrat

while i agree with him completely on every social issue he's going to be the death of the republican party if he ever gets on top.

he has a complete open border policy with direct quote "everyone who wants to work can come in"
even taking that with obvious common sense policies it would be a complete disaster because the majority that will come from now on will vote democrat as they offer them free services like healthcare or welfare and none of them will give a shit enough about the country to not prevent it going bankrupt at their expense.

And the second issue are the working class. Because of the mass migration of new work force, the wages will drop and Ben's solution to this is telling them suck it up Buttercup. Meanwhile the democrats actually offer them a solution in either advocating for a minimum wage or mandatory unionization of the workers.
Now these solutions might not work in the long run but they will still get them elected just like Trump saying he's going to bring back the jobs to Americans that were lost to automation.

So once the democrats win even once they will completely open the borders to everyone and Republicans can kiss their party goodbye.

Eat shit and die you fucking Jewish nigger
Israel is an ethnostate
It's made for Jews by Jews and only for jews
This is what happens when you listen to Jews to much

Okay, this is epic

Still not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=7acg6WDbH4w

Attached: 1535033448107.jpg (514x652, 282K)

"Shills" are just made up bullshit, there literally no chance of controlling the cesspit that is pol

Jow Forums is a Zionist hivemind and datamine
It's been this way since moot left and gookmoot took the crown

Attached: 20181008_151320.jpg (1080x1440, 728K)

Of coarse it is...most here know this.

Wonder if he's passed the suck test?

>Israel is an ethnostate
It is not.

>It's made for Jews by Jews and only for jews
There are tons of Christians and Muslims in Israel. There are literally people in Israel's parliament who are pro-Palestine.

I hope you're just memeing and aren't actually that paranoid and retarded

You get that from Fox Jews?

Okay, THIS is epic

Attached: DpBdUMbU0AAlRoL.jpg (622x653, 84K)

>open society foundation spending millions to counter Jow Forums
>multiple books and numerous academic papers studying Jow Forums
>1 post by this ID repeated slide threads posted for years
>nobody is getting paid for this

Attached: 1510674753179.jpg (720x645, 28K)

Attached: 1535324387953m.jpg (1024x824, 148K)

Yeah I'm not getting payed to shitpost, I just do it for fun

I don't know much about Ben's opinions on stuff because his voice is so annoying that I just turn off when he speaks. It's hard to understand Ben's popularity among conservatives. Hannity is horrible and gets good ratings too. I don't get it.

Why would he be any different than any other kike shill or rush Limbaugh wanna be?

They dont pay me enough to work harder

Go away, ben. Kikes aren't welcome around here.

Attached: IDontWantPeace.png (994x1042, 171K)

56%

The only based and redpilled guy here besides Ben

/thread

>being an unpaid shill
>doing it for free
How does it feel to be cucked by Farris Wilks?

How does it feel to be cucked by Richard Spencer?

>omg ben shapiro is based jew he is /ourguy/
>"I don't care about browning America, goy"
>omg he is so based he has been killing it in the ratings

Amerimutt the post

Attached: feelings_2.jpg (1842x1036, 66K)

This

He is a jew.

this picture is so memeable, can you put him in Auschwitz?

why can't anyone just give him arguments like these to stop him from having open borders.
instead you guys always go for skin color which means nothing to him obviously

>Shapiro
>killing

Attached: ShapiroNKVD.jpg (435x600, 38K)

Yes. He's been training for this his entire life.

Spencer and little Ben are two sides of the same controlled opposition coin. Israeli citizen Ben provides safe, Jew-friendly fake conservatism for the goyim while ritually denouncing and purging the actual right wing. Spencer acts as the hate figure, the Emmanuel Goldstein made out as a caricature of the rich, entitled, white supremacist neo-Nazi.

Attached: heybill.jpg (500x235, 43K)

how dare you speak like that about your future president you little stormfaggot?

Jow Forums is sometimes like a psyop unto itself, some don't want credibility because they felt they never had any

thefactoftheepicmatteristhatifyouthinkleftistsforonesecondwouldallowyouspeakfreelyoncetheyhavetakenpoweryouhaveadmittedtonotundestandingleftistideology
thefactofthematteristheonceleftistsgetintopowertheywillabusethatpowerinordertosuppressanynotionofindependentthoughtorwrongthink
thefactofthematteristhatatleast73%ofleftistsbelievethathatespeechshouldbeanarrestableoffenceandofthat73%atleast80%ofthembelievemicroaggressionscountashatespeech
sothefactofthematteristhatthemajorityofleftistsbelievethatifyouhurtsomeonesfeelingsyoushouldgotojailordie
thefactofthematteristhatonceyouhavethegovernmentstepintocontrolsomeonesspeechthenyouaresayingthatiwillcontrolyourspeechusingagun
mywifesadoctor

dont be too hard on ben today nikki hayley resigned it was a sad day for him

After the Kav debacle?

Nigger please. Remember, cut down your wrists, not across them.

Attached: 1518097346226.jpg (640x785, 65K)