/PT-POL/ PORTUGAL GENERAL THREAD /OURGUY/ ANDRE VENTURA EDITION

Portugal General Thread:To discuss all the things related to Portuguese Politics / current events regarding Portugal.

>This is an English speaking board so try to communicate in English so people can understand us

VIP:
>SPAINBROS
>ITABROS
>PORTUGUESE DIASPORA (4/9996 % >PORTUGUESE DOESNT COUNT AS PORTUGUESE BURGERS)
>BRASILIAN SONS ONLY IF BOLSONARO SUPPORTERS
>BEST ALLY AND ANGLOSPHERE

LATEST NEWS

>BASED ANDRE VENTURA IS CREATING A NEW POLITICAL PARTY AND ONE OF THE OBJECTIVES IS TO END AND FORBID FAGGOT MARRIAGE

tsf.pt/politica/interior/proibir-casamento-gay-e-castrar-pedofilos-as-propostas-de-andre-ventura-para-novo-partido-9972479.html

jornaleconomico.sapo.pt/noticias/andre-ventura-vai-lancar-partido-contra-casamento-gay-e-a-favor-da-castracao-quimica-363760

Attached: OURGUY.jpg (800x533, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdLGZNbNGls
youtube.com/watch?v=Oep7uHsNt0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sW6u4gQ_rXE
youtube.com/watch?v=l6reRYMxmgU
youtube.com/watch?v=P6CgzGwtj20
youtube.com/watch?v=ILy1KgpVz0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw
youtube.com/watch?v=pHLb6wTgbkk
youtube.com/watch?v=cO9jjvWxzYI
youtube.com/watch?v=JyAo4lNvIjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Grandes_Portugueses
youtube.com/watch?v=I9iTrmHOsrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALSO REMINDER, THAT BASED VENTURA SPOKE AGAISNT GYPSIES AND CALLED OUT ON GOVERMENT FOR SUPPORTING THEM, HIS PARTY ALSO WANTS TO CASTRATE CONVICTED PEDOS.

ANOTHER REMINDER CMTV IS BASED, BECAUSE THEY GIVE HIM A PLATFORM FOR HIM TO SPEECH, YES CMTV MAY EXAGERATE STORIES AND COME UP WITH MEME NEWS BUT ITS JUST FOR CAPITALISM, THEY DONT AIR MULTICULTURAL PROPAGANDA O MUHHH RACISM LIKE SIC AND TVI, CMTV IS BASED, THEY JUST TAKE WHAT IS HOT AND ADD IT DRAMA AND MAKE PROFIT IT FROM IT

>our guy
>pro immigration, pro diversity, pro multiculturalism, completly blue pilled

Just no, the way is PNR,at least to shake the system

Attached: integralmente_lusitanos_6portugl2.jpg (450x300, 72K)

DO NO WATCH KEKY TVI AND JEWISH SIC, TVI SUPPORTS MULTICUTRALISM BY MAKING TV SERIES WITH GYPSIES AND BLACKS, AND DEGENERANCY IN GENERAL NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE

TVI DEGENERANCY,

youtube.com/watch?v=wdLGZNbNGls
youtube.com/watch?v=Oep7uHsNt0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sW6u4gQ_rXE

SIC PROMOTES TRANSGEDERISM AND VICTIMIZATION AND ALSO ("MUHHHH RACISMM)

youtube.com/watch?v=l6reRYMxmgU
youtube.com/watch?v=P6CgzGwtj20
youtube.com/watch?v=ILy1KgpVz0Q

Our TV is cancer, they are projecting their diversity agenda, everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=WSFpG0H2aQw

youtube.com/watch?v=pHLb6wTgbkk
>SPEAKS AGAISNT GYPSIES
>WANTS TO END FAGGOT MARRIAGE
>ONLY THAT MAKES HIM BETTER THAN 99% POLTICIANS
>NOT OUR GUY

YOU REALLY THINK HE CAN GO FULL OF COURSE NOT, HE HAS TO BE A WOLF IN A SHEEP CLOTHING, HE WILL GO SLOW, HE WILL START WITH LIGHT HTINGS LIKE FAGGOTS, IF HE EVER WINS THEN YES, HE WILL GO FULL 88 BUT COVERTLY.

ALSO REMEMBER THAT HE IS BACKED BY COFINA GROUP, THEY COULD ACTUALLY HELP HIM WIN WITH THEIR EXPERT TIER DISINFORMATION TACTICS.

This, TVI and SIC are unbearable now.

Even one of their leaders (tvi) that make the telenovelas is a brazilian mongrel.

This is literally the first time I've cared about Portuguese politics in my life.

I partially agree with you, but he is not nationalist, not even identitarian, not even a anti immigration populist he is a liberal, he will never ever stop immigration, and without that we can´t save Portugal from the fall

YEP, PEOPLE MAY TALK SHIT ABOUT CMTV, BUT AT LEAST THEIR MEME TIER NEWS DONT HAVE POLITCAL PROPAGANDA OR MULTICULTURALISM, AND THEY ALLOW ANDRE VENTURA TO TALLK ON THEIR SHOWS DESPITE HE BEING AGAISNT GYPSIES, SIC OR TVI AS SOON THEY HEARD HIS STATEMENTS MADE TONS OF NEWS AGAISNT BASED VENTURA,

CMTV ONLY TAKES NEWS AND MAGNIFYS ITS IMPORTANCE AND DRAMA JUST TO SELL, THAT IT, AND THE WAY THEY DELIVER NEWS ITS LITERALLY MEME TIER BUT UNHARMFUL AND SOMETIMES QUITE ENTERTAINING

ALSO BASED VENTURA HAS THE BALLS TO MAKE SUCH STATEMENTS AND TO GO INTO THE HEART OF THE ENEMY, THE WAY HE TALKS HE IS NOT SCARED A LITTLE BIT UNLIKE OUR PATHETHICAL POLTICIANS THAT ARE ALL MULTICULTURAL AND SHIET AND BARELY VISIT THEIR PRECIOUS MIGRANTS, AND IF THEY DO ITS ON ABOSOLUTELY CONTROLLED ENVRIOMENTS AND WITH HEAVY POLICE SECURITY

youtube.com/watch?v=cO9jjvWxzYI

I understand what you are trying to say, but this is just my opinin, I think that if he hates gypsies and faggots why wouldnt he hate third worlders, its just me but I think he knows that if he goes full 88 he will be squashed by "diversity" media, and will be painted as nazi. but he if goes low, not seen as a extremist but rather as someone who points out problems here and there, he might have a bigger chance, PNR goes full 88 Everyday. until now what was their best result tell me, what 0,02% of votes, we have to outjew the jew like ur average burger would say, also right now Ventura is the closest viable candidate that we ever had till now that is sorta of popular and known on public TV, if the Meme Machinae Cofina Group, gets some dirt on costa, and the goverment, someting big Ventura might be able to capitalize a victory because People are tired of the PS PSD cycle

also his new praty name is CHEGA which means ENOUGH

ENOUGH FAGGOSTISM
ENOUGH TRANNYISM
ENOUGH MIGRATION
ENOUGH GYPSIES
ENOUGH CRIMINALS
ENOUGH DEGENERANCY.

Burger bro, dont throw fireworks before the party just yet, he is nation wide known as a legal juridic commentator and a a football comentator, his party is just starting the (((left))) are already comparing him to bolsonaro and trump, we might have a chance if the pajeet in chief fucks up more few times like he has been doing for a while now, but its a remote chance but better than anything we have ever had yet.

the thing about ventura is the channel where he commentates belongs to Cofina Group the biggest media group newspapers mostly and few sports channels and tv channel they are based, because they have no political propaganda or multicutarism even the brasilian tv shows they air are mostly White cast, while (((TVI))) has blacks and gypsies larping as portuguese, also Cofina group only cares about profit, they will make something insignificant look like the biggest breaking news ever just to get attention and profit, its annoying yes a bit, but its unharmful, because they are not politically driven, they just wanna make money, and they still have ventura on their commenatating shows despite he being openly agaisnt gypsies which is taboo on tv like in your country its taboo to say that most blacks are not functional,

>inb4
>brasilian
>white
>ahhaha KYSF

yes the brasilian novels they air they brasilians are deffenilty euro desccents, like with blue eyes and pale skin, most of times

ABSOLUTO ESTADO

Attached: cocas_zangado.jpg (1040x1498, 1.12M)

You're correct and OP is a faggot. This freemason, football comentator and B category politician is just wanting a personal project not caring about the rest and fragmenting the electorate that other parties can have. Fuck OP. He also has Bantu people among his supporters in Loures. You OP can keep your GLLP alternatives to PSD in your arse

Ventura, our guy... keep dreaming.

>PNR
>posts pic of really based Integralists.

You're fucked in the head, user.

Boa noite amigos, missed the lack of /PT/ threads today.

He actually won that parish (freguesia), which was communist for ages.
No one noticed.

It's fashionable and trendy now, that's why they do it. RTP does too, especially and insidiously when the PS is in power.
Have you seen the shows with the commie Historian Fernando Rosas outright inventing commie bullshit and propagating commie myths?

For those of us in the know, it is disgusting.

Anyway, these tv groups can't be avoided, user.
You sould like that president of Sporting who told them not to watch tv.

You mean well, I know, but if you go out in public like that you'll lose credibility.

Is it true that Salazar did nothing wrong?

Attached: praise slaanesh.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Now think for yourself:

Why a country of ten million can't gather a few men to make a certain damage on the sportzone franchise.
Would it be that complicated to pull it of?

For CIA niggers: I'm not talking about violence.
I actually spat in their window once when it came out and no one was looking, like a nigger would do.
I also tend to spit every time I pass by, on the door of the Leftist block HQ in Lisbon.
And sometimes on the emel trucks.

I'm a badass spitter, anons.

The guy is a bad joke.
It will go nowhere.

ohh so PNR is not much closer to the integralists (integralismo lusitano) than the entire modern portuguese political system(parties)? you are the one fckd in the head m8

Actually, that guy OP highlighted... the best he can realistically do is to keep pressuring the centre-right cuck in chief towards the right.

However, every single person with connections in the PSD knows that Ventura is actually a tool of others more powerful that lie in the shadow. Ventua is actually little more than an attention whore, because he wants political protagonism but don't know how to get it.

But it's cool because he is moving things one or two inches into our direction.

>if the Meme Machinae Cofina Group, gets some dirt on costa, and the goverment,

There's plenty of dirt on Costa, user.

I think not.
I think CDS style cuckism is still closer to Integralism than PNR.

But please, tell me, how do you equate PNR with integralism?
What are the similarities between the two groups, in your opinion?

good and bad things, but at least in those times continental Portugal was in fact a white country

youtube.com/watch?v=JyAo4lNvIjg

Attached: Salaz0-1--Portugaaln_41.jpg (480x360, 25K)

He did a few things wrong.
Not before 1961, however...

But Salazar is/was definetely our guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os_Grandes_Portugueses

Attached: Salazar and Micas.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

hey dad!

wha?
integralists had notion of race, and nation like at least Pnr as the aknowledge of that, cds is a cuck pro multiculturalist party, like no one in Integralismo Lusitano would ever defend.

we are not, your father lives in the west coast of africa

How many Brazilians are eligible for Portuguese citizenship?

Romeu Monteiro (CDS/PP) >>>>>>> André Ventura (Chega)

none, a paper makes no one portuguese, french, dutch or korean

you sound mad.

I could probably get it easily, half of my great-grandparents were Tugas, but I don't care for an EU passport

Being Portuguese is just a passport, paper, friend. Only Jews are allowed to have ethnostates or have their own state. Vote CDS/PP 2019

Attached: ser_tuga_passaporte.png (1087x280, 173K)

hello lads. half portugese bong here. cant speak the language im afraid. (lazy father didnt teach me).

Attached: 003_4-theoldest_allialintheworld_pt_eng0.jpg (500x812, 92K)

| | Hello to you too.
youtube.com/watch?v=I9iTrmHOsrA

>integralists had notion of race, and nation like at least Pnr as the aknowledge of that,

PNR cucks to Germans most of the time I've seen.
They don't seem to have the same understand of nation except muh white pride, muh national identity.
But ask them what that national identity is and you'll see they differ deeply from the Integralists.

I won't sheer for CDS cuckism but the truth is that they kind of tend towards Catholicism and most importantly a somewhat hierarchical and "organic" view of society, as the integralists had.

But yeah, to me the integralists were far better than both and mistaken for none.
Also, Lusitanian Integralism had proto-luso-tropicalist factions.

Too many!

Hello my bastard son, will you elect Bolsonaro and give a step towards legitimacy?

Good luck user.

>PNR cucks to Germans most of the time I've seen.

Never seen such, but it's better to the germans that are european bros,that to any non european population like all the system does, specially with the insane open borders policy

>They don't seem to have the same understand of nation except muh white pride, muh national identity.

Of that i'm not sure, but if they are redpilled on race that's a big step, without that nothing matters.

>But ask them what that national identity is and you'll see they differ deeply from the Integralists.

You can´t analyze things on the same way, the times are different, for example portuguese or french integralists (maurras) never had to deal with the problems of mass immigration that europeans of today face.

bolsonaro is literally married with a mongrel

You go read the program of PNR and then compare it to late 80s / early 90s French National Front programs.
You just join one of their demonstrations and watch them.

PNR... lol... just go and join them.
Then tell them how based they are and how capable they are of solving the countrie's issues.

>Redpilled on race
Sure user. I want to get the country in the right path as much as any user, but honestly. How will they revert the trends? What will they do exactly? How will they solve it? They don't care about that...
Just to say that one wants a Portugal with only Europeans and presenting no solutions and not fighting for it as hard as they can is, to me, a form of cucking.
But that's just me. I feel betrayed by them since the early 2000s.

>National Identity
Well, here arises another problem: They don't know what to do. They diverge deeply among themselves and tend to be actual real populists in that they tend to glorigy the lowest class of Portuguese people - basically white niggers.
All their program and proposals are basically a massive transfer of wealth for these non productive niggers. And that's it.
I can't stand that.
That's why the epithet national-bolshevists is occasionally thrown at them, I think it's rather appropriate.

Love to Based portugal from your oldest friend

reminder that the portuguese have not racial idenity apart from being mutts