For Christians on this board

If your God is merciful and kind then why Africans are suffering ??
>inb4 hur dur subhuman and shiet
The idea that Africans are humans don't change the fact that God created them, also most of them are Christians

Attached: 1538126454948.jpg (306x306, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/indonesia-34-children-die-in-church-during-bible-study-earthquake-tsunami-death-toll-now-over-1300-227708/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone's suffering, who told you there would be no suffering?

>Hurr durr, poopy things happen, therefore God don't real
Kys, fucking kys

Attached: be-my-gf-ew-no-ok-this-why-this-stupid-30097066.png (500x447, 116K)

They suffer more than other nations, why did God will the suffering of his Christians worshipers
My question is "is your God really merciful and kind" I didn't said God don't exist

1. THE God is almighty
2. THE God has been working on experiment of life for billions of years
3. EUROPEAN MEN are the pinnacle of His experiments

Africans are suffering because we are cruel enough to allow them to live. Despite God repeatedly showing us we are the superior result in His experiment.

Think of 99% of Christians you know, and flip that upside down. Real Christianity is Judging, Harsh, and Despising Degenerates (of which all niggers are).

Africa had generations of inbreeding which destroyed their collective IQ to 78-84. And transitioning to modern civilization has been very difficult for them especially after gaining independence many of their leaders have been corrupt low IQ people who have ruined their countries even more. Many of them are still rural tribal people and their countries are poor because they don't produce and export any useful things in terms of manufacturing.

Free will

Attached: puppeteer.jpg (159x317, 15K)

Because this world is of the devil. God gave you free will so you can either choose to follow Satan or you can choose to follow Jesus Christ.

God gave us free will. Africans are free to suffer.

God hates niggers and is doing his damnedest to wipe them out with famine, drought, and disease but christcucks keep interfering with his will

Also, if we're taking the scripture literally then God didn't *create* Africans. Africans are the descendants of Ham, and his own free will.

>Please encapsulate over 2000 years of philosophy and theology on theodicy for me because I can't read a book

No

every animal on earth can take care of themselves
>except niggers

Attached: 1512063786004.png (986x797, 869K)

>has free will
>doesn't like it
you're just sitting there crying about africa but not doing anything
kinda seems like you don't actually care about africa because you're a shill

Attached: Nigger Programming Corporation.png (1010x749, 1.51M)

>he hasn't heard of the problem of evil

>has free will
Imagine being this much of a brainlet

1) God is omnipotent
2) God is omnibanevolent
3) There is evil

These three statements are contradictory, in order to solve the problem of evil, theists must limit god in some aspect

>God
>merciful
pick one faggot

Attached: 1494982994643.jpg (900x675, 93K)

Allah is the most merciful

christianpost.com/news/indonesia-34-children-die-in-church-during-bible-study-earthquake-tsunami-death-toll-now-over-1300-227708/

/ourgod/ enjoys a sensible chuckle and doesn't care so much about individuals

Attached: hellraiser.jpg (1024x646, 67K)

even the jew god hates niggers, and afropithecus dindunuffinus is not human.
/thread

Attached: 7ixeah9qo04z.jpg (447x552, 57K)

Can't get a serious answer here friend. On theology or anything for that matter