Weed is shit

Only the most pathetic retards smoke weed its a nigger drug the kikes promote it everywhere it lowers your iq
It also lowers your test turning you into a faggot
Many homos smoke weed
The negro community loves weed
Any weed junkie deserves death

Attached: 1534113678205m.jpg (1024x759, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/113/5/E500
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This exactly although I smoke it occasionally when I'm out or with people for a bit of fun of coarse I drink and smoke tobacco more then I smoke weed I still do it maybe once or twice a term which is fine in my book.

Hope you die

I've been around stoners who will insist that weed isn't addictive, and then have 20 minute conversations about
>bruh I'm tryna cut down styll
>yeah cu' I'm tryna only smoke on weekends
>yeah bruh I don't smoke anymore, only before bed cuz it's not good for you

like fuck

If you do any type of drug you're a loser. And yes alcohol is a drug.

Smoking once in a while on a night out isn't a problem. It's the culture around California degenerates have come to bring with it.

>smoke 3.5g a week
how much is too much?

a puff

Do not suffer a leaf Too much is a lethal amount, and good luck getting there. ;)

Willie Nelson smokes weed.
It turned his old hippy ass into a democrat.
Don't be like Willie.

>haha I am straight edge not degenerate because I'm with the Lord, who's with me fellow basedboys?

Your correct. Ephedra and dabs are superior

>maybe once or twice a term
You must be over 18 to post

I can go on big binges of smoke and i know its addictive to a certain point. Still ive got half an O sitting in my drawer and havent smoked in about 1.5 weeks. Prolly not gonna smoke tonight. I mean its not terrible but it does have a certain level of addictiveness. What im saying is I could smoke it now if I wanted but dont really feel the urge. Tbh when i get high more often than not It kinda freaks me out. I do like getting up real early and smoking a bunch before i get in my kayak and do some fishing for a couple hours.

Bump

i wonder what op looks like

Bump

Correlation doesn't mean causation.

>Go camping in national park with University (I know, I fell for it) group
>Have a great time, backpack out to beautiful views with no tourists around
>Group of 12 students was 100% white luckily
>Go home, show buddies pics from my trip
>They all agree it looks awesome and they tell me they want to get into camping/backpacking
>I help them plan a trip, try to get all of our schedules so I can find some free time we all share
>They ask me if they can bring weed
>Tell them it's a National Park which is federal land and you'll get into a load of legal trouble and you'll probably be banned for life from that park and I wouldn't want them to bring any as I don't want to get fucking banned
>They all immediately ditch all plans and ideas of camping.

B-but weed isn't bad for you or addictive! It just makes me turn away great opportunities to get into wholesome hobbies and instead I will continue to dedicate myself to my daily routine of Work, Smoke, Vidya!

why do I even hang out with these guys.

Attached: 1505520895817.jpg (1920x1080, 75K)

there is not a single straight-edge christian on earth
hint: being a faggot sodomite and calling yourself """christian""" means nothing.

i don't care the positives outweigh the negatives. i know plenty of successful chads in university that smoke plenty of weed. op is just a anti-social faggot

A nice glass of Shiraz or something with your steak dinner hardly makes you a “loser” you tryhard faggot. People who abuse alcohol are losers though.

video games are more degenerate/addicting than alcohol and weed imo

Attached: weedlmfao.png (800x600, 282K)

My only drug is a nice drip coffee in the morning. FeelsGoodMan

>t. faggot
I can afford it without problems, better than pills for my sleeping problems

Good question.
>Tell them it's a National Park which is federal land and you'll get into a load of legal trouble and you'll probably be banned for life from that park and I wouldn't want them to bring any as I don't want to get fucking banned
Makes you sound like a spaz, and if the conversation went like that I can see why they'd bail. It sounds a lot like you're trying to control the situation.

whats the strongest weed and/or ingestion method you can get? most weed takes way to long to get stoned and most edibles are a pretty weird high

Those guys are faggots trust me. You dont need weed to have a good time unless its purely for medical reasons. As a recreational smoker for 10 years i can tell you that the only people who let the weed lead them would be addicted to anything else easily available if weed wasnt around. I would have gone camping with you man.

Conversation did not go like that, they asked me if they could bring weed, I told them:

"Unfortunately not, we can have beer which is nice to have by the campfire but weed is banned, apparently the park rangers take it pretty seriously and you guys really shouldn't bring it, we'll get banned for life and get in trouble with the law"

Bump

It doesn't lower your IQ. This exact claim has been tested and disproven. It's adverse effects are limited to people who start it young, which I agree they shouldn't. It was cultivated and spread by the indo europeans and had a plethora of uses before 70s kikes made a culture out of it

pnas.org/content/113/5/E500

Truth

>Arabian diarrhea fuel/tooth browner

It’s not addictive though. I smoke it everyday and it alleviates my need to take pharmaceuticals. Period. I have plenty of money so it’s not a financial strain but I live in a state where it’s still illegal. I get it from an old farmer who happens to be out right now, so i haven’t had any in a couple of weeks. No withdrawals, no weird side effects, aside from my normal symptoms of anxiety that I have anyway. It doesn’t cripple me in anyway and I live hundreds of miles from the nearest nog. My community is so safe that my town doesn’t even have a sheriff. If we need one he comes from the next town over. I’m probably more right wing than most of you faggots, but i refuse to dope myself up with pills just to keep myself at an even keel. I don’t drink alcohol, I workout and I have a fat bank account thanks to working my goddamn ass off everyday in the patch. Stop being an infant.

>of coarse

fucking die

Literally everyone I've ever seen shit on weed is/was addicted to something worse. Every single time

I agree as a longtime smoker the weed these days is cloned, treated with all kinds of shit and far too strong for the average person. the reason it is has a lobotomizing effect is because people have been breeding stronger and more psychoactive strains since the 60s and onwards. it has outlived its usefulness and is now a tool of control

Good post user.
Druggies need to get their shit together. Stop promoting crime/homosexuality with their degenerate habits.

Weed should only be medicinal, and potheads only want to legalize it to smoke until their brain fries. I've been saying this for years.

>t. bored of everything, only holds on due to immense fear of consequences

lol i love weed but this is so true,

Grow your own. Find a big ass state park, make clones in your apt and then plant them out there and come october you dont have to buy weed for years...

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

I don't think weed is addictive. I smoked a ton in college because the crowd I fell in with did it, but I don't miss it now. I don't feel an urge to smoke or to even buy weed.

Coffee is called Arabica because Yemenis were the first pioneers to brew and drink coffee. Then some nigger brought khat and that's all they produce now. Had the potential to be a great nation with a rich history but got itself addicted to a nigger drug and now they can't form a modern society.

>tfw only pay like $50 month for weed
>tfw my roomates easily blow $50+ a week on booze to party
>Only the most pathetic retards smoke weed its a nigger drug the kikes promote it everywhere it lowers your iq
I dunno man, that sounds more like tabacco to me. If anything it would make more sense if the jews didn't want me to have weed.
Also
>test
>its
>many homos
>>lowers your iq
kek.
>>It also lowers your test turning you into a faggot
Normal cigarette smoking lowers testosterone similarly, arguably worse.
>>Many homos smoke weed
Can't argue this one.
>>The negro community loves weed
And they can take a joke! I bet you're the type of faggot who gets horribly offended when you get called out for your shit-tier outfit.
>>Any weed junkie deserves death
I dunno man, I'm a medfag, I think society wants me around since I still contribute to it.

It also helps me from killing myself, and deal with my shoulder pain, and anxiety. And I recommend it whenever I get the chance, but what do I know? :^)

You sound like liar, control freak and a faggot.
420 blaze errrday... bitch

racism is the biggest sign of unintelligence. if you ever in your life want people to take you seriously I suggest you get educated and learn to talk proper

Dabbing live resin. A strain like Tahoe OG is over 90% THC.

No its not you imbecile. No plant is 90% crystals.

What about drinking on a beach? I popular beach in a heavy drinking state just banned it so now I don't want to go.

Weed is so fucking cheap for what it provides. I would struggle to use £5 of TCH oil in an evening.

Also, it doesn't lower IQ, it actually uncovers long-forgotten memories for me.

Live resin is a concentrate, don’t call people imbeciles when you have no idea what you’re talking about.

>crystals
Are you trying to say trichomes? It’s okay, europe will catch up in a few decades.

I literally only smoke once every two-three weeks. It's only addictive if you're /weakmind/

>2/3 of my paycheck
how much does this strawman make, peanuts? I live in a place where weed isn't as easy to come by as in bigger liberal cities, yet I get okay stuff for $80 a quarter, one quarter every few weeks. if that's 2/3 of your paycheck you should stop giving blowjobs to hobos

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (2136x1328, 235K)

/

Attached: sd-1536967197-adpfp0v3c8-snap-image.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

Come kill me faggot, I'll show you how low my test is.

Oh you were actually talking about the resin. But most resins, if made right, should be 90+

I actually wrote trichomes first, but your flag and the low quality of your post made me use the term that I felt sure that you and Tyrone would understand.

Your friends need to get thc vape pens, that's the easy way around that. Can easily be brought anywhere, no smell, high behind the eyes, invisible if you're a long time stoner. It looks like a normal vape. Also they're pussies for not just bringing it anyway.

They probably didn't want to be around you that long while sober. I don't blame them

Attached: 1481778627399.png (714x765, 410K)

I'm unironcially a pot head who blazes everyday

It's a comfy life mon

bump. Kill stoners erryday.

wojimerunda is dat u?

>muh shiraz and steak

pretentious faggot

Weed is fairly cheap, no one's spending 2/3rds of their income on it unless they work for 2 dollars an hour.

it's not my fault my parents put me on adderall at like age 14. i tried to quit last year but it just makes me stupid, like the worst parts of being drunk and stoned but none of the good parts. since then i've found just a bit of weed helps me focus on my work (programming). I still like drinking beer with friends but I don't drink to get drunk anymore, why would you when you could just get sativa high instead?

lol seconded

>if made right
Stop acting like you know shit you fucking reddit spacing snownigger.

you sound like a spaz

>can i bring weed?
>up to you but i wouldnt since they are pretty serious about it, i wont do any and if you get caught its on you.

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Feels good to smoke a couple times a week as a married litigation attorney with a white child on the way. It gets me out of court mode. Weed is what you make of it. It can be an obsession or it can be a nice enhancement to an already decent life.

Nice comeback Teeshawn
You sound jealous nigger

Smoking weed will cure your cancer.

Hurr durr weed

>helps me from killing myself
lmao smoking weed is degenerate, i can say so myself as i smoked an ounce of weed a week for years. The only reason u want to kill urself is because you’ve lowered your dopamine levels so much you only feel happy when your high, anytime when ur not high u wanna kill urself, your depression is self inflicted, faggot

I know people just like this they really don't want to do anything where theres no weed allowed

Attached: Les-freres-Bogdanoff-rejoignent-Touche-pas-a-mon-poste-sur-C8.jpg (1280x640, 545K)

>"no guys, don't take weed into the middle of fucking nowhere, what if we run into cops in the middle of fucking nowhere?"
Heh...

Attached: 1524020932520.jpg (987x700, 148K)

Lmao he doesn’t even try to hide it, have a (You) nigger

>188833888
>188833888
>188833888
>188833888
OH NO NO NO

Nice deflection, you’re learning not to double space, good boy. You’re welcome for the lesson.

There's a reason it's mostly beaners and niggers who do weed while white people prefer booze. Alcohol is the white man's drug. If you're white and are a stoner there is something defective with your brain that turns you into a nigger spiritually.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (400x334, 16K)

Agreed. I’ll occasionally smoke if I’m already hammered and I’m going back to the crib with the boys. Same with cigs. Only smoke when I drink heavy. If you can’t do this shit in moderation, then you shouldn’t do it at all.

Mushrooms a few times a year will clean your psyche in a way that nothing else will. Non addictive. You actually have to work up the courage and convince yourself to do them. They do the opposite of what a “drug does”, which is perpetuate bad behavior patterns. Everyone learn how to grow mushrooms and form a relationship with a friendly fungi.

Smoking more than 1 gram a year is too much. Not even exaggerating even a little bit.

Shit just makes me foggy and forgetful and confused. I realized it’s not worth it at all. Just for some fucking buzz. I can hardly even fucking read when I’m stoned cuz my attention span is so shot. Not worth it anons.

whats the easiest way to dab resin?

Says the alcuckholic who probably lives in a non-legalization state. Weed legalization was started by the ANCAPs faggot, niggers came later after George Soros and Dems hijacked it.

Why the FUCK would anyone try weed more than once in their life?

LITERALLY a drug to smoke to cause extreme SOCIAL ANXIETY, UNCOMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN, and fucking makes you look like a PATHETIC LOOKER who feels bad.

Ever tried to have a conversation on this retarted fucking drug? Its impossible, you keep second guessing what your saying , feel completely self conscious and end up having people feel pitty on you like your a fucking RETARD.

Literally the worst and dumbest drug in the world.

"PAY FOR SOCIAL ANXIETY, LINE UP EVERYONE! LOOK COOL"

>gets drunk bud lite

Yemen was always poor and they pioneered coffee thousands of years after khat arrived

You’re a fag for being afraid of bringing weed into the wilderness, but those guys are fags too for bailing on an awesome camping trip because they couldn’t toke. Losers

>Also they're pussies for not just bringing it anyway.
This. How is anyone gonna smell they had weed in a big ass national forest?

The people that always go after weed usually love alcohal or meth. They blame their betacuckness on a plant rather than themselves, and the fact that they are failures at life

Attached: 1538816549880.png (416x435, 101K)

God bless. Your living situation sounds great. toke up ruralbro
>t. chicago innercity fag

Amen brother. I love these urbanfags hating on weed because they are surrounded by niggers smoking trash, not our fault but don't be fucking up our NAP by telling us what we can and cant toke on our property. We don't want to pop pills and not big fans of the drink faggots. We can do whatever the fuck we want, dont get all churchy and shit just because your a little bitch, i can probably outdrink you anyway but I can get my work done baked so i dont give a fuck. Fucking libcucks pretending to be right wing.

Attached: 1538798226681.jpg (600x579, 42K)

>used to smoke lots of weed
>being high was great and I could focus three times as well
>i finally realized it wasn’t good and I stopped
I started meditating nightly and doing nofap too. It’s hard bros. I don’t even know if this is helping me yet. I just want so badly to stop being a degenerate.

Attached: 23CDEABF-2885-4EC8-9AF3-4F8C10AA31BD.jpg (750x741, 75K)

I don’t know the easiest way, maybe an all-electric rig. I use a compact (8”) glass rig with a quartz banger and butane torch. Glass carb cap, titanium shovel-style dabber.
You might be a stronger person if you fought through that stuff, it’s different for everybody though.

Im a Germanic midwestern, straight, white man, with an above average IQ, and a libido comparable to Charlie Sheen. I have used cannabis daily for 18 years.

I believe your ex left you for a weed smoking black man, and you brought your irrelevant ass hurt shitpost to my board. Please fuck off back to Plebbit.