Do stay at home moms deserve respect?

In your opinion. And yes it's a political thing, this shit gets dragged into every discussion about the job market.

I get that being a NEET and fucking around all day is fun, but do you think it's deserved when moms act all entitled about it?

My mom cooked 6-7 days a week, took me to practice, played with me, read to me before bed, attended school events etc. The whole shabang. She also made 6 figures in a demanding job. Why the fuck would you need to be home 24/7 to do the pretty simple things required of a parent?

Attached: 1473288459228.png (407x379, 168K)

Yes, assuming they are doing their job properly.

1. House is clean and organized
2. Healthy meals are prepared every day except date nights, etc
3. Kids are fed and well behaved
4. Keeps her husband's balls drained properly and at least attempts to keep her figure post-children

Stay at home dad here AMA

Attached: 1538559661931.png (250x244, 80K)

I lived in a upper-middle class suburbs and all my friends' houses were like that, and none of them had stay-at-home moms though.

I don't know about the husband's balls parts, but I also don't have any friends with divorced parents so it should check out.

How many kids?

3, oldest 9 youngest 3 months.

Is she hot? Are you exceptionally good looking?

How/where did you meet your jobmommy?

As if anyone has to justify nonaction. Poisoning on every level leads to zombification. lazy writing cause idc

She could easily find another man if I ever fucked up let's just say that.
She knows I know it also.

University, we worked on some projects together while abroad studying.

How do you keep the peace? What's the worst punishment you inflict?

>while abroad studying.
What country is she from?

Yes, if we men respected them for being a homemaker, feminism wouldn't have happened.

Our paternal ancestors could've prevented all this with a simple (even if insincere) "Thank you, I appreciate you."

My wife is a stay at home mom. I don't think women should be in the workforce.

I wouldn't say respected, but being thankful, absolutely.

Being a homemaker is also the #1 job for women in terms of how happy they are.

It's not that we stopped putting pussy on a pedestal, it's that we did it in the first place.

Our paternal ancestors could've prevented all this with a simple retention of coverture law.

Its actually quite easy. Before she went back to work they would be bouncing off the fucking walls all day.
I would come home and lay down the law.
They would naturally quiet down once I got home every day. Plus dinner time is a great time to work on these things.

She born in Canada, both parents are German immigrants.

>Being a homemaker is also the #1 job for women in terms of how happy they are.
Well no shit fucking around home all day as long as you do a load of laundry and cook something is enjoyable.

It's literally the life of a single male except without the "going to work" part.

People are quick to blame women when we forget that we allowed shit to get to this point

We thanked them by inventing machines to make their lives easier. Women used that extra time to spawn feminism.

another primary care giver dad here, i do work 2 24hour shifts a week but usually i have my kids, 2,5,and 6. for punishment the most effective thing have found is i make them stand perfectly still with both hands rested on their head, it sounds stupid as fuck but they hate it and it gets results way better than anything else i have done.

It’s a neutral position in life. They don’t deserve respect but they don’t deserve scorn or dismissive attitudes or whatever else either.

if you want your kids to grow good then you take belt and whip till hes crying

>We thanked them by inventing machines to make their lives easier.
Swing an a miss.
>with a simple (even if insincere) "Thank you, I appreciate you."
Women like compliments and positive affirmation. It is simple, some dudes are just idiots.

what do you do if they don't?

When I was younger and edgier I would say no, but now I'd say it's probably on par with being a doctor if they are a proper housewife.

My brother has a kid but him and his wife both work and the midget spends 8-10 hours at daycare 5 days a week. He's not even 2 yet and he spends more time with strangers and their influence rather than his own parents. The house is always a mess, food and food is rarely something cooked outside of a microwave.

Letting women with children work is a mistake.

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

if they are good mothers, of course they do. women don't belong in the work force anyway. when women work, they invariably cheat or get tempted by her workplace's resident chad. so even if she doesn't cheat, in the back of her mind she'll start to wonder what life would be like if she was single and able to snag the chad she works with. she'll be miserable because her hamster will tell her she totally could score the chad and her good father (but somewhat beta) hubby is a loser.

women need to be at home, pregnant , breastfeeding, and corralling toddlers. for their own mental health and emotional well being.

Attached: ((())).gif (666x716, 1.72M)

You go to jail for that and your kids get taken away for doing that in American these days.

Yes. Everything that your mother did is what should be expected out of every mother. The gender roles can even be swapped and it wouldn’t matter. One of the parents needs to actively raise their child this way while the other one works.

Only NPCs hit their kids. Real humans sit their children down and explain to them with words and language why their behavior was wrong or their actions were unacceptable. Real humans communicate and don't just autistically hit small defenseless creatures like retarded chimps.

they dont understand words thats the thing, they are kids. if you want them to stop doing something you need to make them hurt, they understand that. so if they think about doing it again they know whats gonna come, it sounds bit fucked up but its reality and it works and your kid will thank you later in life

Yes, running a household is a woman's true purpose. If she does it well she deserves respect; poorly and she deserves scorn. Just as men who carry their weight deserve respect and fuck ups deserve ridicule. Go be a kike someplace else.

Attached: 1538654810691.jpg (456x577, 30K)

my kids have only ever been smacked once each, and have always listened to me after that, and they were not hit hard. i rarely need to raise my voice even, honestly i think that is often the problem is mot people yell to much the kids quit listening

its same like dogs or cats, like talking to wall from one ear in one ear out nothing stays. you need to give physical hurt and they will understand it

>they dont understand words thats the thing, they are kids.
you can literally have a conversation with a 2 year old. unless you're some mulatto who produced 80 IQ offspring

Yeah I fell for the smack your kids meme, both my older ones where smacked and only lightly by me exactly once, it didn't work at all, kids don't respond well to that, you know where smacking your kids is still very popular? Black single moms, see how well it works. Screaming at them is the same thing, all the kids I see at my kids school that act like little faggots have parents mostly mom's that scream like giant cunts, I call my kids over and explain what they did and explain what they will have happen if they don't stop, I find rewarding good behavior just as important, my kids have a job chart, I don't pay them to do shit they need to do but I always have shit they can do to make a few bucks, take the leaves etc, I don't pay them for homework or cleaning their room that is expected

>most people yell to much the kids quit listening

That's my sister with my niece right there. My sister has this tone when she's annoyed (I've heard it ever since I can remember obviously). If the niece isn't doing exactly what my sister wants, the impatient tone comes out.

Now what would normally make a child think "oh shit, maybe I should listen to my parents" is tuned out by my niece. It's like a nagging wife at this point, you just tune her the fuck out.

white children don't need to be hit. and anyone who quotes the old testament is a retarded NPC who doesnt even follow their own scripture because the whole point of christ was he canceled out all the retarded shit in the OT

>My brother has a kid but him and his wife both work and the midget spends 8-10 hours at daycare 5 days a week. He's not even 2 yet and he spends more time with strangers and their influence rather than his own parents. The house is always a mess, food and food is rarely something cooked outside of a microwave.
That's just because they're bad parents. Those are not requirements for working parents.

Loser

Nope!

yes you can and how much you think stays inbetween ? nothing, like talking to wall. also physically punishing with belt or something you also assert dominance like i said its same like with cats or dogs. you need to treat them as such but obviously not go hardcore and beat them unconscious. it doesnt take much for belt to hurt

only if they are doing a good and caring housekeeping job. if not - no respect deserved at all.

I know that's what I'm saying, I felt like a piece of shit and I barely tapped them, it's not the way

if you think talking with a 2 year old is like talking with a wall you are a retard who produced retard children. mozart composed symphonies at age 4. at age 2, children are already developing morality.

a non-retarded child can carry out reasonably complex conversations at age 2. but that requires having a not-retarded parent there to socialize with them. but you're too busy beating your kids like a fucking chimp instead of raising them like a white man

For knowing their place, yes. But that is contingent upon actually fulfilling their roles instead of just staying home all day watching TV and sleeping with Tyrone while her husband is actually working to support the family.

That's the point, most families have 2 working parents in America these days because everything is so fucking expensive and women who aren't employed are looked down upon.

Stay at home moms are shit tier in the American social hierarchy right now. Which is why I said housewives should be respected.

>Everything that your mother did is what should be expected out of every mother.
I fully agree with that. But she did it while working full-time. There's only so much a parent can do, and I never felt like I was neglected because my parents worked. Having one stay home 24/7 wouldn't have changed a thing except halved our family's income, which in itself would've had a negative impact in my childhood.

I get that there are bad parents and all that, but in my mind having kids is a choice so if you're not ready to do everything required to be a good parent then why have them in the first place?

you're their father. you don't need to hit them. you're 10x bigger than them. be calm, be gentle. you're not dealing with adults. you don't need to puff out your chest around a fucking toddler, they're a kid for christ sake.

at least you saw the error of what you did. not many people do. if you spend a lot of time with your kids and read to them, you're basically giving them 30 IQ pts. i hope wifey spent a lot of time holding them when they were babies and breastfeeding them. raises IQ by a shit ton. but researchers arent allowed to talk about it. you have to go back to bowlby to figure this shit out.

Me 2 bro

But if you're a woman who works, and also takes care of the kids properly (with help from the man when needed) so that you're carrying your weight both at home and at work, isn't that even better than only doing housework? I feel like cleaning and cooking and blowing on a scratch every now and then isn't really comparable to working 40 hours a week and something you should be able to do on your free time.

I honestly think most women I like this, I have to remind my wife occasionally, she is nothing like the banshee mom's I see at my kids school but sometimes she will raise her voice over something that's really not a big deal but she's gotten much better about it. I have other parents ask me all the time how I get my kids to behave and I tell to teach or kids respect you have to show them what respect is, they know I'm the boss but if they fuck up I don't go off screaming like a bitch at them I tell them what they did and if it needs to be punished I tell them what the punishment it, usually hands on the head or I take away screen time, my kids don't get much TV/movie time, never more than a couple movies or shows in a week, and nothing I haven't pre watched so much kids shit has an agenda now, PBS has a bunch of things showing homosexuality and race mixing, that shit creeps in their maliable little minds if you let them watch it

It depends on how she's spending her day, OP. Taking care of the family IS a full time job. If she's just sitting around the house and thinking about things to be ungrateful about and how best to be a royal pain in the ass then it's best she keep her idle hands busy with a job outside the home. It's hard to find a person who can manage themselves these days. Most people have to be directed or they get into trouble. Especially women.

We read every day, we also Do some form of art and some form of physical activity daily, they love that stuff, I see so many other kids that only care about TV and video games the parents are setting these kids up for failure, at a young age it's so critical to have them pick up the right habits

If, on top of all the other SAHM duties (cooking, cleaning, childcare, shopping, etc.), they are also Home Schooling with good curriculum, then yes they deserve some measure of respect.

If they are using the modern standard for a SAHM, then absolutely not, and they should probably be put down like a lame animal.

Despite the myths of being The Hardest Job in the World™, being a stay at home mother using the modern standard of division of duties, actually surpasses NEET on the laziness scale.

>Taking care of the family IS a full time job.
How? There's only so many loads of laundry and pot roasts you need to prepare in any given 24 hours.

>Real humans communicate and don't just autistically hit small defenseless creatures like retarded chimps.
Except that small children don't understand more advanced concepts and their brain is still being wired which has a greater impact on behavior than logic can.

Seriously, they're more like animals at that point. They instinctively understand pack roles which is exactly WHY they instinctively test you to gauge your reaction and learn their place.

More over receiving negative stimulus (like small doses of pain) as an instant reaction to selfish or otherwise anti-social behavior creates a lifelong association in the reward center of the brain. Yes the very part of the brain that turns drug users into addicts - it easily overrides logic. Another example - little kid touches a hot stove and receives pain. He never does that again because his brain associates the behavior with a negative outcome. If the stove didn't hurt or felt good, the behavior might continue. With spanking while rather young, you can create the same effect. Likewise rewarding good behavior. This is a very effective tool and you do your child (plus the world) no favors calling it off limits.

Reason is something used later when the child actually develops the capacity for it.

Well if they're home schooling the kids then that's like doing the job of a teacher, an actual profession, so you're right there. But I don't think home schooling is considered a given if someone's a stay-at-home mom.

Bless you user. Have a (You) and a pic.

Attached: 1538446194317.jpg (390x644, 70K)

Only an 80 IQ subhuman hits their kids and uses violence and threats of violence to get his kids to behave. White men dont do that to their kids

We didn't make them feel unappreciated. Modernity did. The same way it's now telling white people to disappear. That's what a culture war is for. Solvent to dissolve the culture. They get you to internalize the blame for this so that you never fight them.

See my above hands on head concept, arms straight out to the sides works also, it's far more discomfort than pain, and because you personally are not inflicting it on the kid the don't seem to associate it directly to you the same as hitting them, hitting kids is not the way.

And yet feminists act like it's the most degrading act of all time and that women in the 50's hated their life.

Wages would be higher and the cost of living - more in-line if they weren't.

Thanks, you know for all the flak this gets this is one of the few places where people can discuss something like this and it seems like the general consensus is the right one, I hardly ever use facebook but when I did I would constantly see people talking about how their kid won't be bad cause they will still spank it, it doesn't work and people honestly think it makes them a better parent

No cunts should be respected. Respect is for great men and powerful beasts like bears and ants not low beasts like rats and cunts.

I understand their point as far as not being given any other options. If you desperately wanted to be a bridge engineer or something and you weren't allowed to enroll in school because of your vagina that would probably suck and feel degrading. In the modern times when education and the workforce are equally available for everybody that's obviously not the case.

All that considered I don't really see how a woman who acts like a NEET should be considered a profession equal or superior to others.

>Only an 80 IQ subhuman hits their kids and uses violence and threats of violence to get his kids to behave. White men dont do that to their kids
Negative. You have silly ideas in your head. You're weak and stupid. Plus just plain factually inaccurate as hell. Spanking was normal/expected behavior throughout history til very recently. There is no racial dynamic, and it has nothing to do with intelligence either. It is very unlikely you are more intelligent nor educated than myself. You don't even know well enough to support your own assertion. Clearly you aren't very high on the intelligence scale based off of this alone.

You are prime evidence of why we should not hand out 2nd place trophies.

Women should be stay-at-home you fucking retard. You complain about feminists and yell when women are traditional? Cunts who punish loyal conservative women are just as bad as the fucking thots.

Where did I complain about feminists or yell at anybody? Take a chill pill buddy.

Talk to them and when they don't listen. smack the shit out of them.

I agree, I'm the guy above that is stay at home dad 5 days a week and work 2 24 hour shifts a week, I only have about 2 more yewrs of this then my wife can quit and she will be home the whole time, house is almost paid off and when it is I can more than afford everything else, with the house payment it would be right though so my wife did have to work for a while, I wish she didn't but it was that or not live in such a nice area with the best schools around us

If they don't listen at least at a young age they are already fucked up, my 5 and 6 year old usually need nothing more than a Stern look and they straighten up. Kids not listening while young means they were not taught to respect you. If you have to beat respect into your kids you are a terrible parent

Yes raising a family is tantamount to a full time job and should be viewed as a noble job.

>I wish she didn't but it was that or not live in such a nice area with the best schools around us
But expenses keep piling up. What if your children want to start an expensive hobby? Will you be able to travel abroad during summer vacations? Or take long vacations in general, spending time with them on memorable experiences? Or pay for their college? Normal things that are benefitial for the development of children.

I understand that a stay-at-home mother has some advantages, of course. But are those advantages bigger than those a doubly large income would bring further down the line?

Chasing after Junior, cleaning toilets, grocery shopping and meal planning.
like i said, it's rare to find one that can manage their time effectively these days.

Cleaning, shopping and cooking is something people (like myself) have no trouble doing despite working full-time. Those are a part of life, like brushing your teeth etc.

I'm also very skeptical that spending ALL DAY home with mommy would be better for a child's development than going to daycare for a few hours to learn to socialize with other children starting at an early age. We all know how home schooled kids turn out when they're released into the wild.

We will be set, we already put a lot of money away and honestly live a fairly expensive lifestyle with plenty of room to trim, I also make a decent amount more every year so if they choose to go to college they will not be taking out any loans, I will cover it, although I have no intention of pushing college on them, I make more than any of my friends with degrees the kids can follow in my footsteps if they want but I don't plan to push that either, I made my own decisions I will let them too.

Well it sounds like you have your particular situation well figured out.

Well, Three prison terms later tells me you could be wrong in some cases, like that of a willful child.

I do see what your point, if it were stay at home mom and no money for the kids to have the same opportunity or mom works I would agree the mom should work, we are in a good place financially but if we were not she would have to keep working

kys you faggot kike. Stay at home mothers provide the bedrock for a child's lifelong development. Money is far less important than the psychological effects and moral lessons a child learns from a parent instead of going to public school every day.

Go poll the average inmate, probably from a single mom that hit him when bad.

For yourself? Yes, you can certainly do it. When you have someone who's total existence depends on you, it's best not to out-source. Unless you want your kid watching Drag-tots and getting felt up by Mr. Wimple. Or maybe you prefer your future School Shooter, well done with a dash psychosis.

My mom was not single.

Yet when revelation hits you like the walking dead only the stronger tribes will continue to walk this earth while the fortified remnants lay seige to fallen cities. Most just take the path but fail to comprehend the christ or the pre digital matrix of the analog reality and cyber insulated bubble we live in where powerful people promote luciferian artistry to feed off the flesh of the stars and gain power through cgi abominations and corporate daemons. Sp yeah knowing the o.t is as relevant to a church as the gospel that permits the duloc disturbia of toon world tainting your childs abysmal destined eyes.

You autistically sperging out while defending home schooling is not a good look, when the biggest criticism for home schooling is that it turns kids into autistic twats with no human interaction skills.

I was mainly thinking of the middle class, average income household. My dad made enough that my mom could've stayed at home and we would've lived a comfortable lifestyle, but not THAT much to the point where my mom's income wouldn't have mattered.

I'm very glad I got to travel all around the world as a kid and pursue the hobbies I wanted. Or that we had a place in the countryside to spend summers at instead of watching TV in the city. Or that time I decided as a 15 year old I wanted to go study abroad for 12 months and it was just "how can we make that happen?" with no regards to the cost of the whole ordeal. They also supported me in college so I could focus on my studies instead of working nights.

Those are the kind of extra luxuries I probably would've had to give up if my mom didn't work, and having her around for a couple extra hours each day don't feel like something that would've made up for them.

Fuck no. I have a full time job working from home with 2 kids under 2 while my wife goes to work. Stay at home moms are lazy niggers.

Poetry for me ears, user. Poetry for me ears......

What does she do?

>When you have someone who's total existence depends on you, it's best not to out-source.
That applies to small children, but I know plenty of stay-at-home moms stay at home even after the kids go to school.