What is your most left wing belief?

What is your most left wing belief?
I think abortion should be mandatory if your baby has a genetic disorder or deformity that can be detected in the womb

Attached: 7C6F4D6E-5148-4DC4-894D-E5930B5111E8.jpg (600x338, 41K)

or is female.

Fucking ching chongs

He said deformity.

I think a lot of animals deserve protection. Especially from the fucking Chinese

capitalism is gay and needs to be abolished in favor of third way

Attached: AEC7FF4A-9CF9-4294-8655-F1B7A0FED815.jpg (819x1024, 206K)

I support abortion, and for some reason I think it's actually a right-wing belief.

I believe niggers are useful idiots and we can harness their population for political power

I don’t have a problem with abortion itself, but I have a problem with leftists who think it should be a form of birth control or way to opt out of responsibility for having sex with strangers

I think we have a responsibility to care for the developmentally - disabled. They are some of the least among us.

I think there's place in the world for differing beliefs.

that place is Canada.

The abortion procedure is not convenient enough to be used in that manner. Plan B might be abused in that way though.

disabled people actually create health jobs for a lot of people. Also abortions fuel molochs grip on our universe

I think most drugs should be legal

that and also if woman is going to be a single mother

Races should be segregated

Medical marijuana

We should invest into protecting the environment a lot more than we do rn. Just not in the form of crazy shit like banning meat and taxing CO2 of all things.

That's right.

Also this. Not just medical for smoking, but hemp products in general. Cannabidiol, clothes, paper, medicine etc.

Its a little wishy-washy and leftist but I think instead of purging nonwhites to form the ethnostate we should just deport them

There is only good/bad, right/wrong, evil/good. Thesis/antithesis/synthesis is fake and literally why u don't know how to think.

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-133037.png (1440x2560, 1.95M)

That's not left wing...and why the "detected in the womb" requirement? The child should be inspected at birth and if looks not up to the standard becomes soap.

My personal "left-wing" belief is that societies should be organized like golden age sparta, which was basically communist in terms of wealth. If the children survives about 10 years of extreme harsh military training, he is given land + slaves + wife and should focus the rest of his time looking for the best way to serve the nation-state.

Animal welfare and environmentalism, to a degree.

>What is your most left wing belief?

Kulaks deserved worse.

social net, we should help each other to achieve greatness

This, rather than a left or right idea i think abortion of defectuous fetuses is common sense

Abortion should be mandatory if you're nonwhite, or on welfare, but I repeat myself

I think abortion is a net gain on society.
However I do believe as a society we should not glorify abortions and it should be considered only as a last resort.

That's not a leftist talking point though, that's literally eugenics. State-controlled abortion is a solid idea, it's abortion as a degeneracy apologist talking point that's bad.

People who are too lazy to find work on their own should be sent to labor camps.

Thats eugenics which actually falls on the right.

I would have been considered a liberal by most metrics a decade ago.