Do you guys really believe in God?

I mean, I get that it's useful as it gives the dim masses structure in their lives, but you don't *really* believe in it *literally*, right?

youtu.be/8uqiv3tCghA

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 6K)

Literally, leaf. Literally.

Jesus, who's the rat faced of 0:45? My kike detector blew in fire.

It's an argument that comes from the nature of the person in question.

You can
1. Believe the Universe has always existed or appeared from nothing
2. Believe that God has always existed or appeared from nothing

Both are equally absurd but one must be true. People who relish in degeneracy tend to pick the first option because then they don't have to feel guilty for their behavior because it's all pointless. People who live Moral lives tend to go with the second because they are working towards heaven instead of hell.

Attached: 1538376676401.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Yes, I believe it 100%

This awful world has deceived you, user.

Don't fall for the lies of this world. It is 100% true.

Yes.
If I'm wrong, nothing.
If you're wrong, hell.
Have a nice day, faggot.

Do you believe in life after love?
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you know you're gay.

If the universe is infinite or very large, it is plausible to say that there may be one or more god beings or god like beings present at some point of space and time.

Attached: 1538948909120.jpg (579x762, 152K)

OK, but which religion? The one with Mesopotamian deities, Sumerian deities, Assyro-Babylonian deities, Kassite deities, Semitic deities, Canaanite deities, Pre-Islamic Arabian deities, Nabataean deities, Anatolia Hittite deities, Hurrian deities, Lydian deities, Persian deities,
Berber deities, Egyptian deities, Guanche deities, Turkic deities, Baltic deities, Latvian deities, Lithuanian deities, Armenian deities, Georgian deities, Vainakh deities, Celtic deities
Irish deities, Etruscan deities, Finnic deities, Germanic deities
Anglo-Saxon deities, Norse deities,
Greek deities, Hungarian deities, Lusitani deities, Paleo-Balkanic deities, Roman deities, Sami deities, Slavic deities, Alusi deities, Yoruba deities, Loa deities, Orisha deities, Hindu deities, Rigvedic deities, Chinese deities, Japanese deities, Korean deities, Australian Aboriginal deities, Hawaiian deities, Māori deities, Polynesian deities, Rapa Nui deities, Aztec deities, Maya deities, North America, Inuit deities, Native American deities, South America, or Incan deities? Wait, are you a Scientologist?

Unequivocally; I also know that Jesus is the true son of God and that the biblical "good vs. evil" bit is literally true

Attached: 1535939430968.jpg (640x960, 328K)

>All peoples across all of human history believed in a higher power
Therefore:
>Higher power doesn't exist
Wew. You should spend less time googling religions and more time reading.

Attached: fedora.gif (460x600, 595K)

There is only 1 God - and He is the Most High.

Attached: Abrahamic-and-Indian-Religions-World-Map.png (2004x1314, 332K)

Not literally, I just view this amalgamation of divine coincidences as extraordinary. Fuck worship, acquire wisdom.

I genuinely believe in the existence of Mr. Tickle. Debate me, pleb.

Attached: 3185DD11-A7EB-480A-B560-CC1A2B314B43.png (280x528, 81K)

>all ancient civilizations believed the earth was flat
>therefore the earth must be flat. maybe with turtles
That's exactly how brilliant you sound

Also Alex Jones is correct in saying that true good and evil exist and affect this dimension. He's said before taking religion literally serves as a false gateway to truly enlightened spiritual thought.

You jpeg is argument enough! All hail Tickles!

Some religions proselytize like they're marketing shamwows. Others are content to examine the nature of reality.

They are just fags larping as far-right OP, don't you worry

You'd have to be a retarded atheist to look around at Creation, and not see that there is a Creator.

Yes.

>all ancient civilizations believed the earth was flat
Figured you would be dumb enough to believe this meme. That's false. Ancient Minoans, Egyptians, Greeks and Romans all knew it was a sphere, I'm surprised your quick google of ancient religions didn't inform you of this.

But go on nigger, keep believing everyone who ever lived before you was dumb and naive, but you and your fellow fedoras are the peak of human enlightenment.

Attached: Jesus3.jpg (410x634, 37K)

Spiritual enlightenment is like IQ, in that it takes having it to truly see the world for what it is.

It's transcendence of the material plane.

Attached: T3TnR0c.jpg (1554x2276, 319K)

Checked, the dynamic of true good vs true evil, the fall of man, deceptions of Satan are evident in just about everything.

This.

Jesus saves ALL, you don’t need to take some spiritual path to transform yourself. Gnosticism was btfo long ago, take the right hand path user.

Yes. It solves lots of philosophical problems. In fact, once you accept the fact that platonic forms exist, it's almost inevitable that you will arrive at God as the perfect Good, perfect consciousness, and perfect existence. (And if you don't believe platonic forms exist, try doing geometry some time.)

except foreskins in the USA it seems...those he gives to rich jew bitches.

Of course not, who seriously believes in this zombie kike horse shit?

>dim masses
what is pride

>Of course not, who seriously believes in this zombie kike horse shit?
99% of /pol, apparently. Like the Pope said, people need their stories.

Leaf thinks the existence of pagan religions negates God. Leaf is "I'm HIGH IQ! Those dumb Xtians! Haha Skydaddy!"

Attached: 5718278dc0c3eb43a729f73a10208354.jpg (720x504, 73K)

no believing in the Lord God Jesus Christ is literally being retard tier. the first btfo of jews was none other than Jesus Christ

Yes

Hi, medicine major here. Studying the body has given me great insight into what is meant by intelligent design, and I truly believe this is not all by chance for chance would never have given us all that we have, no matter how many time it's given.

Leaf your future is Islamic immigration, Asian chicks, then death then Lake of Fire. Turn from evil before it's too late. Read Jonathon Edwards.

i dont know anymore desu
There is so much crap going on in this world.
If you are rightous, you will suffer for it for some reason. Idiots and complete arseholes, however, will live a happy life. Why?

You could argue that Jesus said you can only serve one master, God or the money. And if you chose God and will do the right thing, you will be tested if you are really steady. But what if this is just a jewish trick to manipulate me? To make me believe that my suffering will have an end and therefore it is right to do the good deeds anyways?

I just dont know. I want to believe, but i have been disappointed so many times and i cant tell what is true and what is a lie.

I just want to die and see if there is really an afterlife and God

>GRRRRRRRRRR WHY DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN JESUS!!!!

Dopples of truth checked

Choose wisely leaf :^)

I’ve come to the conclusion today that all scientific knowledge and historical data are based upon fundamental presuppositions (for instance all ancient history requires one acknowledge the validity of the sources referenced, and acquiesce to deduce from conflicts a general consensus of “fact”; while in the case of science the presuppositions are more profound—involving the very truth of our sense data which is a large topic) and so, it takes no leap of faith to accept the inerrancy of the gospels and therefore the divinity of Christ as reported by their compilers. I think what is so difficult for most is not this reliance on textual authority since that is something we do unthinkingly all the time when coping with our own partial experience of the truth—but rather the very incomprehenibiliy of Christ’s divinity—I compare it to the notion that there are billions of stars in the universe; this is taken as true by most people, as a fact—but in reality the billions number itself is an estimate based on observed data and such data is in itself indirectly observed—ultimately the idea that their are billions of stars is itself a conjecture, and furthermore it is not within anyone’s actual lived experience to comprehend in a real way a billion of anything—it remains abstract since none of us has even the ability to sense perceive such high numbers of things—and so the divinity of Christ must be understood rationally with the same kind of abstraction, notwithstanding the very real desire for many and for some the real experience of a mystical union. I would also add that this desire for the mystical is in fact a hindrance to a lot of people these days since they assume that since they have not been given one then the entire question of divinity is a negative. We should strive to notice and appreciate Grace in our every day lives instead.

I choose Scientology

Attached: 1538541843205.jpg (474x432, 17K)

If there was a god there wouldnt be any jews. So no

k

Literally a young earth creationist, friend.

*reads Nicene Creed*

Attached: 1536184755071.jpg (2825x4259, 3.75M)

Attached: FCB1DE32-A735-4263-A7B8-A68FE3FF1FEE.png (364x342, 14K)

>you don't *really* believe in it *literally*, right?
Yes, you are going to burn in hell for your denial of the truth.

I second this. Use your brain and it will all come together for you.

Catholic.

We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, of things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the begotten of God the Father, the Only-begotten, that is of the essence of the Father.

God of God, Light of Light, true God of true God, begotten and not made; of the very same nature of the Father, by Whom all things came into being, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible.

Who for us humanity and for our salvation came down from heaven, was incarnate, was made human, was born perfectly of the holy virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit.

By whom He took body, soul, and mind, and everything that is in man, truly and not in semblance.

He suffered, was crucified, was buried, rose again on the third day, ascended into heaven with the same body, [and] sat at the right hand of the Father.

He is to come with the same body and with the glory of the Father, to judge the living and the dead; of His kingdom there is no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, in the uncreated and the perfect; Who spoke through the Law, prophets, and Gospels; Who came down upon the Jordan, preached through the apostles, and lived in the saints.

We believe also in only One, Universal, Apostolic, and [Holy] Church; in one baptism in repentance, for the remission, and forgiveness of sins; and in the resurrection of the dead, in the everlasting judgement of souls and bodies, and the Kingdom of Heaven and in the everlasting life.

Nope, Jesus was just another dirty sand nigger, fuck desert religions.

I believe in Odin

The fact that pol keeps posting these low IQ threads is a sign of how absolutely Reddit it's gotten. People like you are literally why the board is shit. You come here as a dipshit edgelord and post retarded threads all the time that the big brain anons get tired of and leave for good. And I'm about to do the same so you can finally become Reddit. You should kill yourself.

>Quotes from French Revolution Cucks
>DURRR talking snek HAHAHA
>Religious liberation bullshit = Catholic Church BTFO forever

This is video is shit and only shows how lost you are. Criticize religious people as much as you want but if you want to critique Christianity and be taken seriously you'll need to do more than that. Go read some Richard Dawkins and once you get out of your diapers starting reading Augustine and learn how you wasted most of your lifetime following the most naive religion of all time, your Ego. Have fun kid.

Attached: tldrlol.jpg (1000x800, 35K)

No not really
Deus Vult tho!

God is an absolute fact. Leafs are nearly all absolutely retarded.

You don't really understand number 2. God is all powerful and time didn't exist until He created the physical universe for us

>Literally
The unironic definition of Muslim.

So are you Sunni or Shia?

>There is only 1 God
Even the Jews had a pantheon of gods, El Ohim.

I can rationalise a moral code of behaviour without (2). If I behave to others with Christian Values, things are better for them and for me. It encourages others to behave with similar values and improves everything.
I don't need the thought of an afterlife - I can rationalise why it is important to do everything I can to create a little heaven around me in my present life.

I find only broken people from broken homes hate god. Losers and ugly people that life has casted aside. Lol.

>pagan religions
Kek, literally subhuman religions that contradict what a higher power is

>scientific method requires a hypothesis, data, and conclusion
>there's currently no data to neither disprove/ prove a higher power
>mr.tickles was invented by a person, it is unlikely that his anatomical structure can even exist because of known data about biology. It is unlikely that the universe revolves around mr.tickles, because again, there's no data

You idiots are hysterical, strawman arguments aren't valid. Just like you idiots bring up the FSM, Santa, etc. All of these can be disproved with known knowledge. Whether it be historical or scientific data.

>I truly believe this is not all by chance
This is the worst cognitive dissonance of them all. You either understand and accept that existence is a series of probabilities or you reject the known universe and embrace the nutjob conspiracy theories: There is only gods will, there is no choice, nothing is random, everything is forced to happen, no one has free will.

>I find only broken people from broken homes hate god. Losers and ugly people that life has casted aside. Lol.
God sure favours the underdog. Such kindness!

Attached: 1536459882934m.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

>I find
Anecdotal evidence.

>only broken people from broken homes hate god.
Yet the vast majority of people who claim they found their gods only happen after they hit rock bottom and are broken people. This is the lie their irrational belief is invariably founded upon.

>scientific method
How is this relevant to non-belief?

You're *literally* a faggot

Now kys

100% convinced that God is the Mind of the universe user. Took me about ten years to reach this conclusion, but yeah... here we are.

Yes, but I don't believe that any religion can be trusted in speaking his words.

Misinterpretation, corruption and hatred of ones enemies have twisted much of what is written in scripture. Look no further than the Quran to see how far such things can go.

Attached: its_treason_then-43-157530.jpg (640x603, 53K)

>You're *literally* a faggot
>Now kys
Is that scripture? It sure doesn't sound christ-like to me! I thought a Christian would turn the other cheek and surrender and die like a spineless bearded pussy on a cross playing the victim card lol

Attached: 1537006661316.jpg (1145x1234, 194K)

These digits show otherwise

Attached: 1535595206733.png (730x730, 349K)

Have you read this? It's an argument against atheism and not for a specific religion.

Attached: irrational atheist.jpg (500x500, 31K)

You can't argue against the absence of a belief. You can inky argue in favour of a belief. In this case ddism. So just say that that's what the book is about

>mr.tickles was invented by a person
Theists also know that their holy books are written by men. The excuse they give is that despite the fact that they have no clue who these men are, they take in on faith that they were somehow "inspired" to write only the words of their imaginary supernatural beings. Yes, the stupidest, most gullible fuck on the planet fall for it, but how can sensible people trust these obvious liars?

We can't and we never should.

I don't believe in heaven or hell but I believe in God.

Nice.

Attached: 600px-'Adam's_Creation_Sistine_Chapel_ceiling'_by_Michelangelo_JBU33cut.jpg (600x267, 52K)

>1537006661316.jpg
You have evidence these women are not believers?

We'll wait.

>it's not a belief it's a lack of a belief
I knew you were dim from reading the thread but, you could have just said you didn't read the book.

I have no idea what they believe. I only posted them because they're hot

>oh yeah, but WHICH god is real
They're all real. Atheists love to sperg out at Christians and bring up the existence of other gods, and gods older than Judaism/Christianity, even though the God of the bible literally says there are other gods, but Jews should only worship him. He even gets mad at King Jew because his wife makes him start worshiping the god of another city.

Attached: 1539037567198.png (1267x785, 99K)

I started believing after the 2016 election

Yes with all my heart and being and I believe his only begotten son was Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save us from perishing with our sinful nature

>the absence of a belief in God is an active belief. People think about the time about thoughts that never enter their minds

Attached: idiots-idiots-everywhere-qulckmeme-com-6655325.png (500x402, 110K)

So I guess we have to ask which God is most powerful. What say you, user?

>an argument against atheism
It can't be a rational argument, because non-belief is the least irrational position.

Atheism does not require you to believe in talking donkeys, metatrons, flying horses, dragons, gods, the dead rising from cemeteries and walking the streets, the sun standing still the entire day (particularly when no legitimate Greek nor Roman apparently noticed this).

How insanely gullible do you have to be?

I confess before all in this thread that Jesus is the Son of God sent to redeem our sins. He died on the cross and rose from the dead three days later.

Armitage Shanks!

There is no god except the One God of the Holy Bible. It is degenerate and disgusting to worship any false god (i.e., any god other than Him). He sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins, even though we do not deserve such a generous gift.

>Lord Jesus Christ who died on the cross
If you're only 'dead' for the weekend and Sunday you're back in action, how is it like actually dying like the rest of us actually do?

>the existence of other gods,
Just like your gods, there's no evidence they ever existed either.

>He even gets mad at King Jew because his wife makes him start worshiping the god of another city.
Melania worships the gods of another city?

It's a profound mystery. Very deep, if you ponder it. Jesus raising someone else from the dead is somehow a lesser miracle, because Jesus is there to do the raising. Jesus raising himself from the dead is a sublime miracle because at the time, he is not alive to do the raising.

Sort of like the difference between lifting a child in your arms, vs. lifting yourself up.

Miracles in the Bible tend to come in pairs like this. E.g., Jesus walking on water: lesser miracle, there could be a platform underneath it or something. Jesus walking on water, and then Peter joining him briefly on the water before sinking: greater miracle, how the f...

>trip-get
>666
Satan is real, and he is unrelenting. Do not be led astray, for he has no real power. Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, and He died for all men so that we may not perish but have eternal life, so long as we accept His gift of divine grace.

Based Christbros ITT. Behold the power of the Holy Spirit. Truly there is nothing greater than sharing in the Love of Christ!

>believe
Don't need to believe when you know

>It's a profound mystery.
It's a fucking joke. Even a 5-year old would laugh at this nonsense.

>Jesus raising someone else from the dead is somehow a lesser miracle
The Law of Parsimony suggests it is far more likely a fiction rather than a suspension of the natural order.

>Jesus raising himself from the dead is...
...outrageous nonsense that no sane person would fall for.

>he is not alive to do the raising.
It's a lie like all the other religious lies.

Attached: Jesus venn_diagram.jpg (550x400, 26K)