This is fucking ridiculous lads...

This is fucking ridiculous lads. At the behest of Muslim scum these army boys are being investigated just for getting a photo with Tommy Robinson. On top of that they are being attacked and vilified in liberal media. Im not even a big Tommy fan, never been on a march, but i'm absolutely seething about how cucked all the institutions of the UK have become. Something has to be done, I dont know what but something.

youtu.be/jJmok2CwPfM

Army investigates Tommy Robinson photo with soldiers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45805285

UK army investigates after Tommy Robinson poses with soldiers
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/09/uk-army-investigates-tommy-robinson-poses-with-soldiers

Attached: Tommy Tommy and the lads.jpg (660x371, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-more-uk-muslims-choose-jihad-than-army-l38256qqxx3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOPFHGwQcCI
armystudyguide.com/content/army_board_study_guide_topics/uniforms/proper-wear-of-the-army-b.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

May Allah destroy Tommy Robinstein with a great bolt of lightning.

bumping for interest

I'm not even surprised after all the politically motivated recruitment drives early this year.

Also, look at the Royal Navy, RAF, Army and Police which now do not accept you if you have ever been a member of the BNP or EDL.

But then there is nothing for people who have been a part of communist and far left political ideologies. It really pisses me off. If you ban the far right they should ban the far left too.

There is only one kind of ban permanent enough for commies.

Government, councils, police, courts, media, universities, schools and employees of the NHS are corrupt as sin so unfortunately i'm not really surprised that the army are as well. Our institutions are broken beyond repair. Its disgusting. Rape gangs consisting entirely of Muslims across the country and the establishment ran an organised campaign that took down Nick Griffin to stop him exposing it. They put Tommy Robinson in prison for exposing it. This will lead to war on the streets of Britain. I've always doubt it would happen but since Brexit and the backlash I now feel its inevitable. Your lucky your on the Isle of Man.

Fuck off you cunt. This isnt even about Tommy. Its about our armed forces bending over backwards to appease the Islamic Council of Britain.

Better solve that problem bong. America can't go around saving the world any more.

Good good

The fire rises

>children
Geez I must be old.

If the UK went to civil war, the Isle of Man would not avoid it. We would be caught up in it I am sure. Our government would support the UK government and probably conscript us to fight against the rebels in the UK. Well that's what they did in WW1 and WW2 anyway

>But then there is nothing for people who have been a part of communist and far left political ideologies
Actually there is. You cannot serve in the armed forces if you're a member of a proscribed terrorist group, of which there are a few.

Im not asking you to solve the problem and i'm certainly not asking for your government to intervene. I like Trump but Britain will have to fix this mess. If you have any ideas on how we do it feel free to let me know.

UK is a sharia law muslim controlled country m8 just accept it.

Too much isn’t it.
A crime against humanity. Keep reminding them of that and remind them that we are coming after them as soon as they release their grip. They can’t hild the wolf by its ears for ever and they ARE getting bitten for this.
We will be treating it more seriously than normal crime like murder or rape.
Tell them. The policy of acceleration-ism has worked perfectly for us in America. Let’s get them screeching nervously here too, calling everyone a nazi and alt-right and then in a nutshell we will win.

Attached: 2096916C-2273-4E14-B037-2B8A788B35DD.png (904x692, 94K)

Refusing to fight would be in your best interests, when it happens it will be a war the government can't win. Otherwise wait until the time is right and defect to fight alongside rebels.

Unless you stand up to these people you will always be subject to their outrage.

Two things that really got me in that BBC article. (Never clicking on the guardian again. Fuck that.)

>spokeswoman
Of course
>The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr Robinson "does not represent our armed forces"
thetimes.co.uk/article/hundreds-more-uk-muslims-choose-jihad-than-army-l38256qqxx3

Attached: 1539091627243.gif (480x270, 2.66M)

I thought you were in communist Vietnam or somewhere. Didn’t look like a manx flag to me. I’ve been over there gambling, there’s a lot of big cash people walking around your island so no excuses for you it to be sitting around on beenies. I still wear a Manx tee or hat sometimes to get the double takes from nogs who don’t recognise what it is and assume I’m a big nazi.

Attached: 9D53CE65-270E-488E-9572-98C46AA0278F.jpg (284x177, 20K)

things that go *bump* in the night

MAKE 'IM EN THAT FARAGE FELLA PRIME MINISTAH IS WOT I FACKIN' SAY

Attached: download.png (233x216, 8K)

>>The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr Robinson "does not represent our armed forces"
This was hilarious. Why is it that anyone sought out and cared for their fucking opinion?

You made your bed in 1939, just like America did. You were subverted by Cuckstianity, allied with Anglo and Jewish bankers and profiteers, and now both of our societies are in ruins. The very best thing for the white race and the world is for America and Britain to turn low IQ and brown as soon as possible; let it be a lesson to any remaining whites what happens when your primary source of knowledge and education is a 2000 year old book of Jewish fairytales.

For instruction on how to build a real working society look at the Japanese and copy everything they've done. You fucking idiots.

(((UK)))

I went to Leeds festival in 2015 with a Manx flag and a group of people assaulted me and burned it because they thought it was a nazi flag. I'm still scarred from that, and all because I took my home flag!

And yeah there are lots of rich people here, very low tax rates for them. But trust me we still have food banks and struggling people the same as the UK.

We share a history. Draw from it. 1776.
Because by the sounds of it you will soon have to face your own military. A fate meant only for communist countries and wild dictators.

>implying you ever saved the world.

Attached: LaughingJews.png (333x293, 14K)

UK is so cucked

Fuck off faggot, I wasnt born until 50 years after the war had ended.

I do believe there will be an uprising and im trying to prepare myself for it.

Attached: ct-father-of-muslim-soldier-trump-20160728.jpg (2048x1366, 558K)

Good luck bong. For realzies my feelzies are with you.

Just rise up. Assemble a great host and march on London. Gather all the assult spoons in your kitchen. Set up a war camp in a field, put out the word and wait.

Reminder to start a campaign against conscription(miltary slavery) otherwise you might end up on the wrong side again dying for something you hate.

Will be interesting to see the response from actual serving and retired members of the armed forces if these lads (look like cadets) are disciplined.

Muslims getting upset over our Army is nothing new - it's the very reason EDL was formed.

5 or more white people in a group is a crime when?

Thanks lad. There will be no point living when my country is dead so i'll fight till the end.

Honestly I believe this will eventually happen.

Conscription ended in 1960. It was an early part of the governments plan for liberalising and eventually globalising Britain.

>Obtain rafts.
>detain Muslims
> deport with raft over the cliffs of dover.

Come on, behave yourself Albion... You're so fucked up, I need you back.

Attached: british.png (989x649, 971K)

thought tommy was done with bashing muslims? is he back on the wagon lads?

I hope our society collapses soon.
I might vote Corbyn just for accelerationism.
Thankfully rural England is still very white, the cancer is contained within the cities.
Also, one thing which is so important is that we still have the word Englishman.
A paki or jamaican can LARP as 'British born and bred' but only white men can be Englishmen.

My nephew is in that photo, my brother was so proud a few months back when they passed out or whatever it's called. Personally if my lad wanted to join the army I'd consider myself a failure.

Muh Free R
>(((TOMMEEEEH ROBINSON)))

Attached: memri jews dialogue.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

>Personally if my lad wanted to join the army I'd consider myself a failure.
Even as an officer?

>that bitch on the left with wrinkled beret and crappily placed cockade.
Please kys for making beret a chef's hat.

Attached: tonnsedel.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Tommy never gave up. He has been imprisoned and almost certainly will be again but he still has the guts to speak out.

Voting is futile. It wont be long until they start appearing in the country and referring to themselves as Black-English.

Honestly if I had a son I would try to talk him out of joining the army, as my dad did for me.

You what?

Why? Its free training for combat in a civil war scenario.

>no social media loiscence

It simply is disgusting.

Attached: Army+spurdo+3_a912de_5780869.jpg (640x371, 56K)

>And yeah there are lots of rich people here, very low tax rates for them. But trust me we still have food banks and struggling people the same as the UK.
So you have imported rich people, driven up the housing costs, and now the poor are struggling and need food banks?

Good job. Now you only need to tell me that you have imported non-whites as well, to put even more pressure on the housing market, in addition to lowering wages for the mostly unskilled, and confirm that your leaders are just as insane as the ones the rest of Europe suffer from.

Attached: all british.jpg (600x455, 77K)

>being sent to die for Israel is good training for civil war
Better off training in Northern Ireland.

Why would you not serve? Only queers and women do not serve the military.

>The Muslim Council of Britain said Mr Robinson "does not represent our armed forces"

Who the fuck said he ever did? He's just posing with the lads.

Better to die fighting screaming in agony than to die in an elderly home with shit and piss in your pants and alzhaimers on the way.

Yeah. Officers get killed too.

There's no problem a good old fashion death squad can't solve. You don't even need to go out and shoot a mosque, menacing flyers, car bombs and kidnappings are just as effective.

>I hope our society collapses soon.
Brazil never collapsed, so dream on.

What needs to happen is that the number of pro-white bongs need to become so large, that the rest of society is unable to shut them up.

Attached: How to prove hatred.jpg (407x517, 28K)

>flag
You aren't even LARPing, I know you probably believe that.

>cockade

Imbecile

Such cuckery, no wonder why so many countries have so low willinges to defend country in case of war with exceptions like Finland and Estonia.

Tommy just needs to say nah, I'm out of here and than move to the US.

They're fucked in the UK so fuck them!

TOMMY JUST LEAVE!!

Only queers and women do serve in the British military. At this point they are openly hostile to straight white males, like every other institution in the country. Maybe if I were from Finland things would be different but i'm not. My dad was a member of the National Front in the 70's because the country was already cucked back then. When the Falklands happened him and my uncles and their mates signed up but were betrayed when they returned home. By the time I wanted to join the army he told me very frankly that he didnt want me to die in Afghanistan when the real fight is at home.

No shit lad. Read my comment hereI appreciate your trying to help but obviously you dont know how bad things have gotten in the UK.

>and than move to the US.
You have such a high opinion of yourself as if that dafty was going to do anything in the UK, let alone the US.

Well what you call that fucking insignia on the beret that supposed to be above the damn eyebrow. My english isnt fucking perfect you cunt.

>Falling for the civil war meme
I have two mates who joined up pretty much straight from School, they were in the cadets beforehand. Fought in Bosnia. They are back in the UK now, completely fucked up. No wife, no kids, no job.

Joining the British army is not defending this country. We aren't at risk of invasion from hostile nations. We are at risk from our own government and the hostile foreigners they import en masse. The point of this thread is that the army are cuckolded traitors.

It's better that somebody else do the necessary dying, so it's not hard to understand why bongs try to stay low while they hope somebody else solve the problem.

This is especially true if you know that your sacrifice will change nothing, so it's not strange that the most demoralized like Swedes and bongs, offer the least resistance.

Attached: denied.jpg (600x502, 94K)

Even if he wanted to leave, which I seriously doubt, Tommy wouldnt be allowed in the USA due to criminal convictions. Needless to say the government here have seized his passport in preparation for throwing him back into prison.

>The point of this thread is that the army are cuckolded traitors.
Fuck, you've just wounded every Royal Marine out there. How will they ever recover?

lmao. Cap badge. And there's nothing wrong with it.

I didn't say the soldiers. Im clearly referring to the institution and upper hierarchy.

>the army are cuckolded traitors.
It's the MOD PR faggots that are the cancer here. You really think our actual serving Armed forces personnel are sympathetic to this Muslim shit?

>Needless to say the government here have seized his passport in preparation for throwing him back into prison.
He should seek political asylum in hungary or similar.

>Doesn't want his son to die
>Cucked
Pick one.

No, obviously not. If they were there wouldn't have been so many soldiers arrested for being part of NA. THere wouldn't be cadets getting pictures with Tommy Robinson. I have nothing against the average member of the armed forces. See

But the British army is Muslim?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MOPFHGwQcCI

Attached: IMG_0418.jpg (1024x699, 353K)

>If they were there wouldn't have been so many soldiers arrested for being part of NA.
NA is a fucking proscribed terrorist organization, you fucking cretin.

It's not the Army that are responsible for that.

That's the flag of Afghanistan. Why are they recruiting females? State.

Allah does not approve of being in close to medium proximity within an blasmepher of the Prophet, filthy Kafir dog

Know your place in OUR country now

Attached: 1538932213737.jpg (621x858, 177K)

The wrinkled beret and the damn badge being all the way over there makes it look like shit. armystudyguide.com/content/army_board_study_guide_topics/uniforms/proper-wear-of-the-army-b.shtml above the damn eyebrow is the way to go 1 finger for other eyebrow and 2 for other for measurement. A sloppy soldier means vad discipline which means shitty unfunctional circus.

bmp

Attached: 1538856514962.jpg (2298x2106, 274K)

>It's the MOD PR faggots that are the cancer here.
So it has nothing to do with how Bongistan is a semi-totalitarian society where being anti-racist is the highest public virtue while being racist is something you can be punished for?

It would be the bbc and the guardian shouting the loudest about this. The sooner that communists and Muslims are hanging from lamp posts up and down the country the better

What a load of arse gravy lmao

Attached: 1418007777853.jpg (364x322, 53K)

>Our country now
>German flag

Ohhhh boy. Does someone want to tell Mehmet or should I?

Half of the members of NA were actively serving in the armed forces you utter mong.

It's shit user, nephew bottom right has it on good and proper.

Us evil demonic devil worshiping American's could smugle arms into there and get them into the hands of the civilian population and let you guy's deal with this problem once and for all?

What the fuck are you not understanding here, you thick cunt?

INSHALLAH BROTHER

How long until the military consists of only women, muslims and onions boys?

How anyone with any sense of dignity or masculinity would join these days is beyond me.

In the way world is going he's better off not seeing it and finishing it off quick.

well why would u want nazis in the army.

Probably not in its entirety until technology renders actual meat shields useless in war and they can make the entire army female as symbolic.

It would never work. He isn't allowed to leave the police state of the UK. He can't hop on a plane at Heathrow. Even if he was smuggled to Hungary I doubt they would accept him, they are an EU state and he is persona non grata. Honestly I doubt Tommy would want to leave if he could. Over the years ive disregarded him as a kosher nationalist but this year he has won me over. He is a political prisoner and a patriot. This is his homeland and the masses in Britain overwhelmingly support him.

So you've given up.

Piss off troll. The army are cucked beyond belief and I don't know how you can deny it. What are they doing to help the former troops who served in Northern Ireland and are know being imprisoned for shooting members of the IRA? The army hierarchy and upper echelons are cuckolds and traitors.

Nah here we got hope but you're done for in your muslim land.

You have no argument do you? Another stupid sack of shit utterly fucking clueless with nothing of value to say.

What you think is the Army, is actually the MOD. You need to educate yourself before addressing me, spacker.