Do you believe in predictive programming?

Attached: predictive programming.jpg (1366x768, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0
youtube.com/watch?v=58xjJoMNpzY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole_X-Treme!
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100%What is this thread predictive programming for?

Yea

societal decay meets cyberpunk infused with open borders on a polluted planet

I personally believe that Fallout New Vegas and the new Blade Runner movie with an irradiated Las Vegas were predictive progrmaming for the failed Mossad mini nuke event. Glad the Jews got BTFO.

This guy gets it

Makes sense, good interpretation

do you recognize the monument in the picture?

Yeah but too bad I still can't get a job.

Attached: 1510134683381.jpg (911x1183, 882K)

Red fox me on that. Mini nuke?

brandenburger tor in berlin. goddamn kikes.

do you know the year that movie was made?

Attached: 1453321144161.png (420x420, 11K)

>even Romanians now have the internet
woah what a time to be alive

How can you not after this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0

youtube.com/watch?v=58xjJoMNpzY

Attached: 1531594330986.jpg (856x1920, 501K)

Attached: 1536675870048.jpg (955x960, 204K)

I think this bridge is going to get rekt.

Attached: view_to_a_kill_xlg.jpg (977x1500, 294K)

Absolutely. It's like a half-tier above the Jew pill. Unfortunately they can hide it pretty well.

Its not a predictive programming, its a jewish meme magic

No. I believe in psyops to preemptively discredit leaks/whistleblowers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole_X-Treme!

The acceptance of the masses is never in question, for THEM. The masses reliably follow the loudest voice. They don't really think. All THEY have to do is silence any others who might speak against THEIR plans. Discredit them and broadcast loudly that they are jokes, and the masses are no problem.

"phoenix" -> phoenician -> jew
phoenix / eagle beak = hooknose

bond is fucked. how the hell he even get up there

Gonna need a rundown user, this sounds like grade a wackjob kino.

Attached: 1537382194181.jpg (2025x1777, 2.01M)

Attached: 1513310455624.jpg (2128x3368, 1M)

gah what a shittyly hilarious movie. Walken playing a frenchman, what the fuck were they thinking?

Do you know what is the worst crime on Jow Forums since day 1? The literal cancer killing all boards? Lazy OPs. I was going to insult you, but you are not worth it. Just know that by being a lazy pos you are contributing to tje death of Jow Forums.

Why can't you understand that not everyone here is a telepath that has immediate knowledge of any other person's thought process? Why is the concept of providing links and/or explanations foreign to you? It will take you 5 seconds and save the rest of us mant minutes, plus, you get more replies and a pipular thread when anons know WHAT THE FUCK is the thread supposed to be about?

Even if you are a subhuman with 60IQ that cannot contemplate sauce delivery... surely you can at least name your OP pic with a name that says what it is? Especially if it's a movie?

You are a failure OP.

Attached: 1539037963589.png (600x674, 561K)

predictive programming is a doctrine of "advanced interrogation techniques" ie brainwashing. It just means that the person on the end of it will react in the way he was programmed when exposed to certain stimulus .now this form of brainwashing is very limited and is very blunt in compared to other techniques, it is very similar to Pavlovian conditioning. this is just you getting etymology backwards. it's like saying the reason they say programming for television is because they brainwash you. this missconflation comes from the computer industry you see backing the day computers were very similar to the television (aesthetically) and lacking a better word they used this.

why would they put messages about the future in movies? the only reason i think they could is to fuck with you guys

Attached: 1512189386935.jpg (600x604, 52K)

you don't have to get upset just because you are not initiated.
I enjoyed the movie. really intense for the most part.
If only you could see it.

>why would they put messages about the future in movies? the only reason i think they could is to fuck with you guys
to pacify the public. if you see 100 movies with decapitions and lawlessness where the good guys come and save the day then in a real crisis people will stay put waiting for the cavalry.

50/50 I think some of it scare mongering and some is kike/masonic tribute

if anything its the communist. not the Illuminati or nwo or any other secret society. the very nature of the men whom would seek that sort of power in that sort of way would make there own intuitions fundamentally unstable and dysfunctional.

watch Yuri Bezmenov it will make everything clear. also, watch deception was my job.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Attached: 1513737450899.png (1080x1048, 1.23M)

Predictive Programming itself is just a psyop to make you skeptical of ordinary things. You look for conspiracies where there are none and stop seeing media as creative works of fiction thought up by people with big imaginations, and instead some ridiculous conspiracy backed by (((them))). You end up doing their job for them and mentally defeating yourself just by doubting everything arbitrarily and imagining the world into some nightmare hellscape that it isn't.