/sg/ SATANISM GENERAL

taylor swift new look

twitter.com/taewxngs/status/1049816144390045697

Attached: im_with_satan_now_kbye.jpg (1024x759, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
youtube.com/watch?v=qvX8RqjS1gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qvX8RqjS1gQ&feature=player_embedded_uturn
biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/14-12.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Das juden.

everything is ok

Attached: im_doing_just_fine.jpg_large.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

This is fine
Everything is fine

The Trump curse is going to eviscerate her.

Literally playing itself out...

Attached: 1527885164302.jpg (192x262, 15K)

Holy fuck the Jews are losing their minds.

They are pushing

Men vs Women

Everyone vs White Men

Minorities vs Whites

all at the same time right now. It's fucking pathetic.

And they're winning.

No. You're not. You're losing so badly that you have Hillary Clinton calling for violence on national television. There's no subtlety because you are out of time and out of options.

Thank God she did this. Now maybe the orbiting cucks will fuck off from this board.

Attached: 1539131715033.jpg (536x1200, 145K)

this /thread

What? A giant Snake?

What a shame...

Attached: 73854904378.jpg (450x299, 20K)

Attached: American castle.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

S O O N
O
O
N

Taylor made a music video about me one time (Ready for it) and her and her friends think I would abandon the Alt-Right for her post-wall pancake ass. This tweet is all to recapitulate my clout to salvage all of the msms newly dead careers, Taylors included, who was leeching off of my clout to salvage her last tour and to shill a cringe induced album.

Was white castle taken over by mcdonalds?

lol no
t swift gave in because she can afford to be lazy now, is, and accepted the buyout.
>we'll keep you at the forefront of public consciousness (((annuitizing your brand))) so long as you do our social commentary bidding
it's not rocket science

Yea, m-me too

looks like a medieval times theater thing

She made a super bad move though since the NWO is all crashing down right now.

No doubt some of you think there is some sort of
>Satanic conspiracy
ruling the world. My alcoholic cousin is like that.

Satanist aren't ruling the world. They come in few flavors
1. Edge teenagers who just want to rebel against their fundie parents. They don't actually believe anything per say. This accounts for 99% of Satanists.
2. People who used to belong to group 1, but never grew the fuck up nor moved out of their parents basement.

These people aren't capable of a massive global conspiracy. You only believe otherwise because the internet has enabled the instant change of information(including misinformation) across the globe thus - thus allowing the collective pooling of imaginations run wild. This shit really is your imagination on steroids.

Look for patterns and you'll always find them no matter if it is real or not. Go look at a cloud til you see a dog. You'll see one eventually but the "dog" isn't really a dog. It is just water condensation and dust.

All snake symbolism is referencing the Virus

WE TRIED TO TELL YOU SHE WAS AN ILLUMINATI WHORE

YOU NEETSOCS DIDNT LISTEN!

Attached: Satanic Serpent Queen.png (744x486, 452K)

>tendency is conspiracy

>The Trump curse is going to eviscerate her.
It's already happening.
Look here , she is already setting herself up as evil.
It's easier to feel NO compassion for people like that.

You realize Judaism is low key Satanism dont you?

Attached: 1737655.png (1000x1105, 1022K)

Hi Lena Dunham!

Attached: 1546156.jpg (4976x2209, 3.41M)

Attached: 165456.jpg (2500x2000, 1.39M)

Attached: 1523579968509.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

What virus

Attached: 1237273.jpg (2000x2000, 1.2M)

We lost her bros

Attached: 123773.jpg (1031x1247, 350K)

Absolutely based. Evil girls a best

>New
She's been into this stuff for years. They all are. The (((music industry))) is completely corrupt from top to bottom.

Attached: Taylor Swift illuminati.jpg (512x288, 77K)

i don't know a single taylor swift song, i have no idea why everybody acts like we care about her.

So, wait... I don't understand... how are we supposed to stop them this time?

The frog/snake is supposed to be our symbol.... Do we need to change our imagery?

Attached: 674574657.jpg (249x249, 8K)

I'm a traditional Satanist. How am I effecting any of you?

Where is that statue located user?

The snake and frog are two different things

>You realize Judaism is low key Satanism dont you?
No I don't "realize" whatever "wisdom" you gained from shitty memes and shitty blogs. Besides The Bible itself would tell you the Jews are God's chosen people thus not Satanist. Well it would, since Jews wrote it! The Bible isn't real anyhow.

So all these "Satanists" that you image are real want to trick you and ruin your faith in the Jewish God LOL. Why? So they can assure their own place in Hell? That doesn't exactly seem beneficial to them. Luckily hell is also made up.

You don't know this, but you're already a Jewish puppet. You dance to their tune. Your faith was invented by them to first control their own people (old Testament) and then to control you (New Testament).

Jews don't want to undermine your faith in a fake religion that THEY USE TO CONTROL YOU. Don't be a retard.

You were right.
I was misled.
But I see the light now.

Maybe. But... what if she knows this? What if she's setting herself for a fall intentionally? When I look at her "Look What You Made Me Do" video, and then see this, it sort of falls into place.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

What if... she's our Dark Knight?

Lazio Italy

The devil is the God of Abraham

Thank you sir

>4200
it's never too late to see satanists run the world, some are jews some are not, anyone who says it's all or only jews is deluded

>I'm a traditional Satanist. How am I effecting any of you?
Well you also believe silly superstition and live in your parent't basement. But I'd have to say the greatest impact you have is trolling fundies by existing even if your numbers are tiny.

Truf

>Being this retarded
Grounds with pressurized hot water shooting through them to make espresso. That mixes with steamed milk and flavoring to make the different drinks. The reason a lot of women go there is because it's made to appeal to them. From the sleek and non threatening interior, to the majority gay and women staff

YHVH also slayed Leviathan

Holy shit, user. Holy fucking shit.

Attached: conspiracy-keanu.jpg (400x398, 34K)

You Abrahamic spergs are totally shut off to any slightly different interpretation

I run a 100 strong sect in the Midwest. Yeah we aren't massive, but we are a decent size.

Things will happen organically. This spike in PR for will disapate since no one actually likes her music. Her last tour was succesful because she was virtue-signaling the Alt-Right too her remnant Jow Forums base. Since thats completely gone, she only has the merit of her shitty music to go on by as support for her drops severly til no one can remember her name.

>The devil is the God of Abraham
Funny Jesus didn't think so. Have you ever READ your Bible?

Attached: 1657321.jpg (1454x2000, 983K)

Yup

>we know

Attached: Taylor Swift.jpg (924x960, 103K)

Where are the fucking windows?

Attached: 1521699126878.jpg (978x900, 365K)

>old news

She's been on the luciferian meat puppet bandwagon for several years now.

If snakes didn't eat lots of bunnies and mice, agriculture would be impossible.

Attached: thermamouse1.jpg (670x383, 127K)

Jesus is an allegory for the sun, it's just a story

Some christians believe the devil and god are the same being. It's fucking stupid and goes against scripture, but what are ya going to do I guess

We need to elect a new Queen

That perfectly proves my point.
>Look for patterns and you'll always find them no matter if it is real or not. Go look at a cloud til you see a dog. You'll see one eventually but the "dog" isn't really a dog. It is just water condensation and dust.

No seriously I couldn't do better than that collection of meaningless nonsense.

It's Lucifer's turn. Get used to it, for fuck's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvX8RqjS1gQ

Attached: PopeSerpentRoom.jpg (1417x675, 205K)

>JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

>post kikeshit
>win awards
clockwork

Pattern recognition is a sign of intelligence. Something you don't possess.

Is this a church?

That's got blasphemy written all over it.

>If I say the line it'll work this time

Rome.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvX8RqjS1gQ&feature=player_embedded_uturn

Attached: Pope.jpg (268x188, 9K)

You know that devil is against scripture? There is no devil there. There is no proof that Lucifer is Serpent or Accuser.

That kid has seen some shit

Jafar is that you??

Attached: tass.png (782x2164, 862K)

Attached: twatter_nikki haley.jpg (336x553, 45K)

Isaiah 14:12-17. And that's a quick search. There are others, I'm sure.

>we
>queen
Mary IS the example for all women and always has been

Attached: 1525581495778.jpg (736x954, 258K)

>Rick em Rock em Rack em Rake!
>Stick that sword into that snake
>Jafar, Jafar, he's our man
>If he can't do it, GREAT!

I will hang my head in shame now.

she is getting ugly a fuck
white women age like milk

>I'm a Christian and I've never read John James Matthew Zachariah revelations luke job Corinthians or really any of the Bible, but I will spew bullshit my pastor tells me
Bet.

>Isaiah 14:12-17.
It is not about devil.

Who is it about then?

Eternal Anglo started ruling the planet when they all had a Virgin Queen

Attached: Elizabeth_I_Armada_Portrait.jpg (585x466, 86K)

>REPENT
(you) cannot avoid particular judgement after death

>b-but no one ever told me or tried to....
(you) are no longer ignorant

Attached: Jesus.jpg (640x480, 76K)

About Lucifer

Attached: popethroneroom.jpg (4096x2263, 989K)

Indeed.

Lol I've read all of this. The problem is that you read this with preconceived suppositions from mainstream interpretation. Read any interpolated translation of Old Testament made by Chabad and you will realize how differently they interpret many things.

I knew you're people were stupid, but good god this is a new level. Here's a link that is meant for KIDS to be able to understand.

biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/14-12.htm

notre-dame much wow

Attached: mzfh.jpg (195x259, 13K)

We all need to buy tickets to her show, signs with white pride and shit, the kikes will say shut it down, your music attracts too many racists thus branding her racist, take anything she says and turn it into a thing against the kikes, force her to our side one way or another.
This is the only way guys, turn her into the Aryan barbie, make EVERYTHING in her public speeches anti Semitic, and anti democrat, they'll drop her hard and she'll see the true fucking color of the Dems.

>I run a 100 strong sect in the Midwest. Yeah we aren't massive, but we are a decent size.
And the average net worth of your members is...?

Anyhow we live in a world of Billions. You all need to recruit more before launching the conspiracy they accredit you with LOL.

Or you could grow up and realize magic isn't real. Well I'd say the same to any religious person lest you feel discriminated against.

>it's just a story
That much is true. A very well recycled story at that. The exact same myth can be found in many older religions thousands of years "Before Christ". Change the names and blamo you have goy control.

>Pattern recognition is a sign of intelligence. Something you don't possess.
No I recognize it. But not every pattern means something. Most don't. Something you don't process.

Humans look for patterns as a result of our earlier primitive evolution. The bush is moving... is that the wind, something I can eat, or something that can eat me? That's why we look for patterns.

However we live in a world dictated by the laws of physics. Random shit happens. You can say God wrote those laws all you want, but either way the world runs on them. Tornadoes aren't a sign either. They're a weather phenomenon. That's just for example.

Furthermore 1000 people can look at the same pattern and interpret 1000 different things. However if you already believe something, then you'll naturally create or accept an interpretation which fits your existing beliefs. It makes you feel good. People like me telling you that you are wrong makes you feel bad so you reject it out of hand. Learn about Cognitive bias. Motivated reasoning. Etc.