Rand Paul warns of assassination'

Is he right?

foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-warns-of-assassination-after-kavanaugh-confirmation-i-really-worry-someone-is-going-to-be-killed

Attached: rand-paul.jpg (618x410, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O9S0u
cityofpaloalto.org/services/paloalto311/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KAVANAUGH HIRED AS MANY BLACK LAW CLERKS AS GINSBERG HAS IN HER ENTIRE TENURE ON HIS FIRST DAY

>Justice Brett Kavanaugh has hired a black law clerk for his new chambers at the U.S. Supreme Court, matching Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s record of African-American clerkship hiring during her tenure on the nation’s highest judicial tribunal.

>Kavanaugh’s new clerks are Shannon Grammel, Megan Lacy, Sara Nommensen and Kim Jackson. These hires set a record in a second respect: Kavanaugh is the first Supreme Court justice to hire an all female class of clerks.

fucking BASED

dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/brett-kavanaugh-black-women-law-clerks-ginsburg/

archive.is/O9S0u

STOP BEING SO RACIST Jow Forums!!!!!1

Attached: Kavanaugh-maymay.jpg (1144x2496, 386K)

that's an absolute hale hortler face

Attached: rand paul zionist.jpg (1004x509, 69K)

History says the left is going to get even more violent.
It's their way.....or they shoot you.

>Hurr pls don't kill me leftists I'm not racist like all the other white males

Absolutely pathetic.. that Bernie Bro already tried to kill the blandest and most inoffensive Republicans at that softball game. Thank God his aim was terrible

Attached: rand paul zionist 2.jpg (1144x885, 131K)

He's right so everybody stay frosty

How quickly everyone forgets that Randlet has already survived two assassination attempts in one year, and he's not even super partisan.

Are you sure?

Specifically?
Checking my own id.

Oh shit
[We] gotta hide this

/delet this

Attached: 1i6lbn.jpg (480x640, 55K)

This is probably an astute assessment. Unhinged normie leftists are a relatively new variable. The 24 indoctrination from smart phones, tablets, and overall mass dopamine feedback loop is happening, as the canaries (Canary's?) projected.

The fucking news has been pissing me off because literally everyone including Fox is pushing this civil unrest narrative and the discussions taking place are so retarded.

Not the Paul I was expecting to warn us of the oncoming HAPPENING

CIVIL WAR! TOTAL ANARCHY! 11

it sells

I don't know Jow Forums
Has political casualty ever happened?

Attached: 1515229889196.jpg (550x512, 31K)

It's not about "Sells" it's about SOCIAL ENGINEERING. Which is much morre important to the Jews

I wonder how subtle ((they)) will be.

Attached: farage-ukip-plane-_3230092k.jpg (858x536, 154K)

They are desensitizing for the Purge. Stay frosty.

Well he was getting shot at a year ago while practicing on a baseball field one morning.

Attached: remember him.jpg (600x771, 102K)

at this point any well known R figure being assassinated would trigger either large scale violent rioting or civil war. this political climate is gonna end with some serious blood spillage

They’ll blame global warming.

Attached: AB13FB72-5C98-49D3-839C-5708E50193A6.png (750x1334, 979K)

I'm expecting Kavanaugh to end up another outrage their fish brain attention-spans forgets about. Attempts sure will happen if Ginsberg needs to get replaced and Republicans have the ability to do it. Mainstream leftists will refuse to condemn it too. We'll see a lot of screenshots here of the twitter blue check mark zombies outright praising it and videos of MSM pundits pulling a "Look this sucks BUT here's how Drumpf is to blame for this".

Didn't his neighbor whoop his ass lol

>the first Supreme Court justice to hire an all female class of clerks
high school and the hearing taught him nothing...

He said it benefits Israel to stop giving her aid. Stop poisoning the well, faggot.

>Didn't his neighbor whoop his ass lol
If you call running up behind him while he was mowing his grass wearing ear protection and knocking him off his mower then yeah, he whooped his ass.

2nd amendment niggers

The best result will be if the city of Palo Alto gets enough complaints that fords second front door was really for an illegal apartment

cityofpaloalto.org/services/paloalto311/

And the FBI investigates her and she is charged thus leading to a new age of more cautious use of unfounded spurious allegations without consequences

Oh, so he got his ass whipped then.

I wonder if he still thinks it was worth it?

Attached: Rand Paul’s Neighbor Is Sentenced to 30 Days in Prison After Attack.jpg (654x1043, 91K)

it's a threat