White Women, Come Get Your People

nytimes.com/2018/10/06/opinion/lisa-murkowski-susan-collins-kavanaugh.html

>"These women are gender traitors, to borrow a term from the dystopian TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale.” They’ve made standing by the patriarchy a full-time job."

>"We’re talking about white women."

>"That’s because white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain."

>"So it seems that white women are expected to support the patriarchy by marrying within their racial group, reproducing whiteness and even minimizing violence against their own bodies."

>"Meanwhile, Senator Collins subjected us to a slow funeral dirge about due process and some other nonsense I couldn’t even hear through my rage headache as she announced on Friday she would vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh."

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
~Voltaire

Attached: The Modern Left.png (747x324, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OB8UT
reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/24ymvf/a_year_in_review_the_top_10_most_racistprivileged/
reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/8dgddn/white_feminism_is_fertile_ground_for_white/
lipstickalley.com/threads/dear-white-feminists-quite-f-g-up.505418/
lipstickalley.com/threads/how-white-feminism-is-used-to-silence-black-women-layla-saad.1580861/
lipstickalley.com/threads/blk-feminists-stop-marching-with-these-white-feminists.1433012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"These women are gender traitors, to borrow a term from the dystopian TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale.”

I'm sorry I don't understand, could you explain this with a star wars reference? Perhaps something from Harry Potter?

>Alexis Grenell
(((hmmmmm)))

That's an amazing quote by Voltaire.

I thought the left believe gender is a social construct, do they have no ideological consistency?

Only boomers read the NYT

The younger generations don't even watch TV any more

>and even minimizing violence against their own bodies."

This is where we are now.

archive.is/OB8UT
Here is the archive because op is a faggot

>Senator Collins subjected us to a slow funeral dirge about due process and some other nonsense
So due process is nonsense now

What is that even supposed to mean

>white women are evil for marrying white men and producing more white children
These people should be slaughtered

Attached: 1538772321699.jpg (719x701, 98K)

Wow! White men and women working together for mutual benefit.
>caucacity.jpg

>minimizing violence against their own bodies
It means white women don't care if that bitch or any other bitch had her tits groped in high school without consent.

See
And evil for not wanting to be beaten and murdered by going outside the race

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Attached: DpA0SUUVsAAzFMV.jpg (636x491, 29K)

>>"So it seems that white women are expected to support the patriarchy by marrying within their racial group, reproducing whiteness and even minimizing violence against their own bodies."
They make it sound as if it was a bad thing and not the most natural behaviour.

Attached: 1537162705612.jpg (910x1024, 155K)

Attached: 092384903284.jpg (403x392, 19K)

not even gonna scroll down to see the proof. I already know this author is jewish.

Do you really still question it?

Part of me wants to not believe it, it's the part that keeps saying no, this can't be right, Jow Forums is just a bunch of autistic sports. But no Jow Forums is right. Fucking Jow Forums is always right. A small part of me has died over the past 5 years. (Inb4 newfag)

*spergs
t. Phone poster

DUDE HANDMAID'S TALE OMG

To be fair, if you're not willing to cover the costs for some serial slut to have her unborn child butchered in the womb, that's pretty much the same thing as keeping her as a sex slave

HMT is such a confusing thing.

>OMG look at all these pretend Christian men doing what actual real Muslim men do! Christians are horrible!

Just a coincidence.

Attached: White Women, Come Get Your People.png (610x1160, 103K)

Attached: 1537822719310.jpg (419x423, 27K)

bump

The irony being that ""misogyny"" is one of the few things Islam does right. We need a thot patrol here.

Attached: der-thot.jpg (188x268, 12K)

bump

Attached: 1538629245816.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Bro. Stop.

So when white women are expelled from the victim classes, will we take them back?

I love how she admits to tuning out during the due process part of Collins’ speech. And what does the title mean really anyway? It’s stupid.

Every day I become more and more willing to fight.

Attached: betauprisingpepe.gif (396x385, 39K)

>"That’s because white women benefit from patriarchy by trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources for mutual gain."
Said the Gender Studies Professor to the group of lesbians

>to borrow a term from the dystopian TV series
lol, lefties able to speak in their own ideas without resorting to pop media.

lol no once you go black we dont want you back

That would be difficult considering my blue-eyed Persian wife treated me like a king while white woman shat all over me my entire life.

MUH ZOMBIEVISION

Attached: 1539112008530.png (920x665, 268K)

Durr the bible is stupid but let me reference a fucking tv show

Attached: 1536179604458.jpg (1080x1920, 352K)

>even minimizing violence against their own bodies."
What?
I can't parse this
Is she saying that white women should let themselves be assaulted?

>Only boomers read the NYT
>The younger generations don't even watch TV any more

I used them yesterday for a cooking recipe... Red wine beef stew. It was alright...

She is entirely right, though. A white supremacist could have written all this, you just have to add "and it's amazing" after each sentence.

>white women are expected to support the patriarchy by marrying within their racial group, and it's amazing

Of course goy. Boy I sure am sleepy, aren't you? Time for a nice nap!

Attached: 1502311191018.png (208x243, 8K)

>a slow funeral dirge about due process and some other nonsense I couldn’t even hear through my rage headache

ehehehehe, how stereotypical

White women are just the first non-SWMs to jump off the progressive train because it's starting to hurt them more than help. They're the first traitors but they won't be the last. The left eats its own.

And condemn your progeny to being mystery meat dumb mutts. Selfish.

How long before NYT writers are pooping inside every copy of the paper to somehow protest Trump

Attached: celeryman.jpg (625x555, 68K)

Why bother even pointing this out anymore? Default position is assumed kikery.

Attached: C77CFBD2-C734-43F6-82B9-7CE0EFAC9842.jpg (1078x735, 135K)

This.

>So it seems that white women are expected to support the patriarchy by marrying within their racial group

Are they openly antagonizing white women for not racemixing? Memes aside, shit like this is great for us. The more they vilify white women, the more of them will come to the right.

Attached: 0432f1fb1d6d2.gif (288x540, 2.25M)

>due process and some other nonsense
Anyone who thinks this way should be ostracised. They want a mob rule to hang anyone over their emotions

”reproducing whiteness”

Attached: 7D471519-8E46-4130-ABA4-5B2DBE8609A6.jpg (540x540, 87K)

It helps the newfags that doubt the genetically derived inclination of these insidious parasites in somewhat human form.

Attached: good night jewish parasite.jpg (403x403, 45K)

You want white children? You're not some sort of racist are you?

>due process
>nonsense

>I couldn’t even hear through my rage headache

Good, they're exposing themselves.

Fun fact: in The Handmaid's Tale, the term 'gender traitors' referred to homosexuals, lesbians in particular.

>Gender traitors
Not a thing, there's no such thing as the sisterhood just like there's no such thing as class solidarity. There is only race and tribe, and white women chose wisely as they did in 2016

Attached: 1538717076806.jpg (670x396, 37K)

dont care

wtf I love roasties now

Ha ha I love Harry Potter

Attached: 19CE58D5-AEA2-4CB0-ADFF-D2E5D8B16EE7.png (636x773, 31K)

When will we get someone who runs on a platform of revoking the citizenship of subversives. They would have my support in a heartbeat. I'm tired of hearing retard the gibberish of how this is all some sort of "culture war." No. Enough is enough. Take the hint and leave.

Kek based Japan

Attached: thumbsup.gif (600x338, 1.5M)

>about due process and some other nonsense
Mother fucker.

Attached: 1535301644481.jpg (650x650, 111K)

>Why bother even pointing this out anymore? Default position is assumed kikery.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for me not to refer to individuals engaged in perfidious behavior reflexively kikes regardless of whether or not they actualy are, and I am honestly more worried about ranting about kikes when I am reduced to a foaming political rage than I am about ever dropping the "n-bomb".

Niggers are always niggers, but anyone can be a kike.

Pillar of western civilization means nothing to these spoiled brats

Did you not see that she's a marxist?

I don't understand why thy think they have a chance here. They can protest all they want. They can write article after article. They can threaten to move and then not deliver. Don't give them a single inch more.

Whoa... I made red wine beef stew tonight! I didnt use NYT though, I'm heterosexual.

As a white lady who knows the stats of interracial relationships/marriages, I prefer not to be beaten at an alarmingly higher rate and left to raise kids on my own. I would also like to pass on my red hair gene.

ranga

post tits

>Pillar of western civilization
They wouldn't know what it means to make one of these. This is exactly why they never have one of their own.

Attached: 1485575733220.png (612x432, 197K)

Come on fire crotch, share dem tiddies

They can keep white women. Artificial wombs SOON. White women will have a wonderful time with Tyrone, Mohammed and Juan, I'm sure. There definitely is no rape culture among these groups, not at all.

>tfw you knew for sure it was The Root but it was the NYT

Attached: BCD0874E-36D1-4B48-A421-1A0EC76C7D9F.png (1000x1000, 51K)

>"These women are gender traitors, to borrow a term from the dystopian TV series “The Handmaid’s Tale.” They’ve made standing by the patriarchy a full-time job."
BASED GUERILLA MARKETING

Attached: George Rockwell Sr.png (458x575, 215K)

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY

Isn't this literally what being a wife is?
You trade sex/child rearing for resources in a mutual gain

I really don't think the term 'gender traitor' features in the book (haven't seen the TV series). first of all the book is not an SJW infighting story but a manifesto against theocracies, or was until the writer started approving hypotheses saying she wrote it about someone like Trump, and second, using the term 'gender traitor' is the mark of foaming-at-the-mouth radfems, one even other feminists are uneasy with and which is therefore more likely to be treated via 'nobody says that' type denials than quoted approvingly.

i dunno about 'der'. sure feels that way, and if the word meant anything else I'd guess from its sound that it is masculine but given the meaning should we not go sexist all the way and use it as if it was feminine?

Why wouldn't white women want to side with their sisters of color, they seem so appreciative of their ally-ship

reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/24ymvf/a_year_in_review_the_top_10_most_racistprivileged/
reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/8dgddn/white_feminism_is_fertile_ground_for_white/
lipstickalley.com/threads/dear-white-feminists-quite-f-g-up.505418/
lipstickalley.com/threads/how-white-feminism-is-used-to-silence-black-women-layla-saad.1580861/
lipstickalley.com/threads/blk-feminists-stop-marching-with-these-white-feminists.1433012/

I ain’t clicking that shit nigga

Yeah but stable white families is racist.

>slow funeral dirge

Yes user. And talking about anything is creepy and weird and boring unless it has an exotic background beat or is transcribed into slam poetry

Attached: 1538778966287.jpg (1440x1865, 249K)

I shoulda guessed
The title said shitty article from the root
The author says Jew York times

Attached: 071AD304-891E-47F3-A667-A190F2EF95BE.jpg (709x765, 77K)

(((White women)))

If hitler had a microwave...

How in the holy name of moose testicles does anyone take liberals seriously? We are in such an ass-backwards society.

>That pic, very good
>Ruined by that f(l)ag
Why?

Attached: 1476532615-risitasrambo2.gif (136x102, 211K)

Joined in '09 tweets end at May 2018

what's going on here

In the book, gender traitors referred to homosexuals and lesbians in particular. Rarified human fertility meant that wasting it in a non-productive relationship was seen as particularly abhorrent.

Mike did a good bit on TRS about this monday, the entire article is retarded.

This post is super underrated, don’t know why other people don’t seem to appreciate the joke

Because it’s been done about 6 gorzillion times already

Attached: 1538766222315.jpg (1024x656, 73K)

Attached: 1538776309757.jpg (1024x666, 75K)

I hope they attack white women every chance they get so maybe those dumb bitches wake the fuck up already that poc/jews are complete racist garbage that want white people dead and everything they every invented and created appropriated while screaming victim-hood. diversity is the death and destruction of white people. men, women, and children.

It's like when Solo grabs the princess and they swing to safety. She was only there due to the patriarchy and of course she gets saved so she'll continue supporting the patriarchy because dick and it saves her when needed. Leia voted for the patriarchy in this instance.
I've never seen Harry Potter. That shit looks faggy as fuck.

More like the gay lady

Attached: 1512875164693.jpg (510x360, 45K)

they have no consistency in anything, they are walking, talking, and breathing cognitive dissonance complete Hypocrites and bigots.

Attached: 1523524209723.png (434x438, 316K)