Old used up yoga thots

>tfw 32 years old and you don't get the same response the men were getting from boasting about your sexual exploits at a party

Attached: retartthot.jpg (644x489, 30K)

Off you go fag

is there a point to this thread?

Attached: op.png (500x553, 235K)

Yes the point is women are children and I don’t respect them.

Yes for example if kavanaugh bragged about grabbing christine ford blasey by a pussy he should get respect and laughter but if a woman says she grabbed a guy by a dick she should get weird stares and alienation

can we meme yoga pants into being called thot pants. can we bring back shame?

all day long with this beta shit. what the fuck is going on here?

beta shit on a beta board

It's not beta, it's true. Even if a woman tells you one thing that makes sense, it's because she intends to do the other the second you look away. Nothing beta about calling these hos out.

Attached: 1534696416521.gif (611x325, 93K)

>Nothing beta about calling these hos out.
you aren't calling anyone out, you're bitching to other betas. Less talk, more action

>what the fuck is going on here?
White women are scum. Racemixing is good. Hapas are master race. Trump is not winning. Arabs are based and redpilled. Western civilisation is not worth saving. Marrying is for beta cucks. Etc...

Seems like shills are out in full force lately.

keep us posted bro

I am trying to uncuck and propose the most aggressive and effective plans for deportation of all non whites with a rail and sea freight infrastructure to get the job done less than 4 years.

Attached: deportmap.jpg (1200x615, 247K)

This map is hilariously juvenile.
You need to use existing railways, seaports with large containment infrastructure adjacent, and a network of smaller checkpoints which all feed into the major system.

Take this garbage to /b/ faggot
Sage

No we need one that's designed specifically to funnel out all non whites. We will build these engineered mega shippers to get all the niggers out and back into Africa for example. We will have ones to go to Asia and South America and Middle east too. I didn't add in the truck and airplane or even the authorized hounding and roundup of beaners and then the specialized troops to do clean up work and accelerated genetic testing and processing.

Attached: ussnigger.png (620x583, 17K)

user, be smart.
No one is going to build new things to ship out undesirables.
Because then what?
We'd be left with infrastructure designed only to move people out of the country.
Best to utilize existing routes and resources and bend them to our cause.

After we sanitize the infrastructe we would reengineer it for our advanced hyper rich economy and super sparse and abundant white utopia.

Attached: 1528587361057.jpg (480x480, 25K)

A key that fits many locks is a good key. A lock that fits many keys is a bad lock

It really does suck to be as worthless as a woman

>hehe time to take a picture :)

Story behind the picture? I don't get it.

An idiot thot cried her sun tan lotion off

t. Roastie