LOCK HER UP

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1049814734806142977

Attached: 1521178544161.png (790x796, 582K)

she employed a known Chinese spy, she leaked the Ford letter, and she probably OK'ed that soibot ex-staffer to dox those Republicans, if any of these are true she should go to prison

My grandpa is at this rally

How redpilled is your grandad?

>the posts on that tweet.
Absolute cancer.

I never look at comments on twitter because the algorithms are completely weaponized and used to set a tone and narrative that's 100% for the establishment and anti-trump.

He's pretty redpilled to be honest.

There's only one place to send that withered old cunt.

Attached: sdq39dvpwdcy.jpg (446x280, 25K)

I'm gonna miss President Donald after 2024.

Trump gets 3 terms.

As much as I'd love to see it, I don't see a judge sentencing a woman in her mid-80s to prison for anything. House arrest, maybe.

What happened to the "innocent until proven guilty" crap he was whining about a few days ago?
He's just digging his own grave deeper.

And yet nothing will ever happen to her or any of the other criminals.

A lot of anons love Trump for the liberal tears, but it's Trump voters who will be crying when Trump leaves office and none of the things we elected him to do came true.

Everyone who illegally spied on Trump will be around to help dems in 2020 and beyond

>A judge
Sorry Sweetie, what you see doesn't fucking matter because you're paid to be here and mitigate all discussion of bringing justice to corruption. The judicial system is full of corrupt judges too. That's why Dianne and all the other traitors will be labelled enemy combatants and then they will face military tribunals.

>she employed a known Chinese spy

Prove it.

do it drumff
>u wont

Wtf I love Iowa now.

This.

Attached: pepe.jpg (556x434, 55K)

You better love Iowa.

Attached: 1512759158694.jpg (1280x847, 352K)

Then we get 8 years of Ivanka, with Trump as Prime Minister, if you know what I mean.

Where did you come from?

Attached: file.png (1536x1536, 2.07M)

She's been proven guilty of numerous crimes but has fallen short of criminal prosecution

You'd know that if you weren't a brainlet NPC

kys

Attached: you_are_retarded.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

How a twitter shitpost from 2016 evolves, beautiful.
#LockHerUp

He's so awesome. Dont care what anyone in my lib shit california says.

Im mexican american too. American first.

CMON TRUMP LOCK HER UP

Attached: Doi4B9HU8AAtbHi.jpg (295x326, 18K)

>Im mexican american too
Kys beaner

Aww JIDF can't handle how nationalism is on the rise because Jews have no roots and no nation.

Czeched

Attached: 1520251221916.jpg (662x1024, 372K)

pls return pablo

or at least never leave your border state containment zone