Southern Missouri

I ain't seen a nigger in months. The land has been fertile...tomatoes still going. Huge cold front coming through tomorrow. Any /southernMO/ bros around?

Attached: yep.png (684x514, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/lifestyles/when-we-re-gone-it-will-be-german-dialect-has/article_45715974-e8bd-5abd-888d-a14777195eee.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

Attached: 34243.jpg (444x600, 52K)

Born and grew up in Joplin, went to an all white grade school. Didn't see my first negro in person until I was about 10 years old.

sorry tornado nigger but yes you apply too

Carthage reporting in

I just want to add this..its an interesting read:
stltoday.com/lifestyles/when-we-re-gone-it-will-be-german-dialect-has/article_45715974-e8bd-5abd-888d-a14777195eee.html

There’s a black neighborhood in Joplin. Small but it exists.

I have property on the Arkansas/Missouri line. Also in Potosi, MO.

What kind of faggot posts this? What a faggot shill. Stop trying to portray my land as nazi nigger shit. We are the land of hu-whites.

I live in Tulsa I was just surprised by the guy who said he never saw a darkie until he was ten. I’ve seen them there.

There are places around my property, you literally would never see a black person. There are a lot of old german and french settlers, they are getting old.

most of my family still lives in joplin and springfield, so i go up there a few times a year.

i'm a bit of an oldfag, i went to gradeschool in the early 80s.

Did you move? I still have property down there, in a few places. Southern Missouri is the most underrated place to live, hands down. Redpilled people, cheap land, low property taxes...absolutely beautiful land. I just feel pretty strongly on the benefits of living in this area for people, especially white people who want to forge their own way and have an opportunity to do it.

Attached: ourmounts.jpg (728x424, 65K)

yeah, my mom sent me to Dallas to live with my grandparents. now that i have a cushy work from home job, i would love to move back up there. cleaner air, nicer people, cheaper cost of living by far, 1/10000th the number of nigs and beans.

the north american big lipped negro travels south for the winter while its cousin the sambo tries to wait out the cold using its store of fat gained during the warmer part of the year in some dank hole in the ground

I think you all should know Quantrill was right

t. K*nsasfag

Stl user. Big fan of Cape Girardeau. RUSH territory.

Attached: LastFarflungFlyingfish-small.gif (334x251, 771K)

St Louis reporting in

Got any girls I can have a time with?
Rainin hard rn boy I tell you what
If you dont give me your daughter to fuck we cant be friends

Greetings fellow Fergusonite.

417 here, joplin, the nig population is growing, its concerning, north joplin is straight up coon town, i never go out unarmed anymore and i avoid darkies like the plague

t.live in coon town

roastie single mom or jabba the hut impersonators, take your pick

Saint Louis here. South City for life bitches

Hello flow kansas city niggers

Ok roast it is just send me the message
Saw one the other day couldnt tell if pregnant or not but had some large manly tits
I'm out here in these woods boy and its real dark
Then again you dont even know darkness like I do
Hue hue
Hue

Table Rock and a town aint nobody heard of.

St. Charles here. 370 and Elm/Newtown

Rolla loser reporting in

Attached: 1522405069245.png (540x659, 304K)

660 (Sedalia) reporting.

Stop larping as dixie, faggot. I hope your state gets nuked.

Living in South City myself, user. But there's too many niggers at the bus stations, especially that Steak n Shake on Kingshighway.

I went to Junior High there. I moved away, got in contact with them later. They're all massive progressive liberals now, it's crazy.

Attached: 1536722136382.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

This. You fags didn’t even secede. Fucking pussies.

r.i.p. Holtman Hall :(

Sterling Price would disagree