Kav wrote that he boofed

That means assfucking men. You nazis want an assfucker as judge supreme. You are a retarded lol. Just lol

Attached: serveimage (6).jpg (900x600, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boofing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually boofing has always meant sticking drugs (or alcohol) up your ass

if you've ever been to a music festival, a frat party, or even a fucking high school locker room you'd know this

>You are a retarded lol. Just lol

Attached: 39937688357754.jpg (645x729, 49K)

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXD FXDDFDFDD XXXXXZXZDZDDFDFDD OMGOSH XXXXXDD LOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDD DDDDD DDDDDDDDDDD XDDDD A BIG ONE XDDDD DDD A GRAT ONE XXX XXXDDDD CONGRATS MAN XD DDDD DXXXX XDDD DDDD DDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

LOL XDXDXDXDXD

I JUST LITERALLY

PEED

MY

PANTS

JUST A LITTE THOUGH

I MEAN ITS A LITTLE SPOT NOT LIKE IT RUINED MY CHAIR OR NYTHING LOL BUT FOR REAL EPIC LULZ HIGH FIVES XDDDD DDDDDDDDDD

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDD DDDDDDD

POOP

LE UPBOAT

XD
D

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST
FUCK
MY KEKS UP
F A M !!!

Attached: 1539130162817.jpg (650x650, 53K)

user...

Shitposting.... that means putting shit on posts in public... I read that on urbandictionary.gov

wow OP

if anything it means hiding contraband up your ass. But, it also means farting so horribly that you shit a little. kill yourself

No, we don’t want him to be judge supreme. He IS judge supreme.

I’ve always heard it be called a “shart”. Half shit, half fart.

Bud, why post this? If you’re really ideologically opposed you lost. It’s petty at this point. Move on. If you are shit posting for attention, then pick a better topic. Strive to be better.

Except you're the fucking retard because well before that boof came from bufu which was a shortening of butt fuck. Get out of here with your 20 year old boomer shit.

Boofing was butt-fucking, non implied gay, you can boof a chick.
Beefing was a fart.

He just got confused about four decade old slang.

Attached: consider.jpg (300x301, 18K)

So, Romans did it? You're just mad Kav is gonna ban fake genders and abortion.

>Boofing

boofing
drugs
when you take drugs or alcohols through your asshole to get higher/drunker and quicker than taking it otherwise.
did you see the boys last night? they were boofing loads of drugs.
##boof #boofing #boofgang
by alexis808 July 16, 2018

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boofing

Kav was a degenerate who shoved stuff up his ass.

>2 pump chump
Hi Shill.
Season this post all to hell.

Imagine that.... urban Dictionary didn't exist when this happened... .definitions change.
Fuck off shill

Anyone who claims slang has one official, verified definition is a fucking idiot, slang is constantly changing and evolving. Kav could have easily heard the term Boof and attributed a different definition to it, just like the term "dab" has evolved from a stoner term for a method of smoking to a fucking dance to a general expression of one-upping someone all in the span of a year.

No one in the '80s used this definition of boofing. That's millennial/zoomer fag shit.

t. someone who lived through the 1980s

Attached: zappa.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>July 16, 2018
Nice try.

Attached: boof3.png (636x383, 39K)

Yes we did. When we wanted to talk about fucking we used "boff", not "boof". You larping faggots can fuck right off.

As said, 'boof' came from 'bufu', which was used as slang for butt-fucking, or a buttfucker i.e. a homo.

>Really sad
>Like my English teacher, he’s like
>He’s like Mr. Bufu
>We’re talking Lord God King Bufu
>I am so sure! He’s like so gross
>He like sits there and like plays with all his rings
>And he like flirts with all the guys in the class
>It’s like totally disgusting
>I’m like so sure, it’s like
>Barf me out!
>Gag me with a spoon!
- Zappa "Valley Girl" 1982

I'm only a bit younger than him and I've never heard of "boofing".

only liberals care about what someone said in high school, despite having a lifetime full of success. these people are a joke.