College Jow Forums

Anyone looking for Jow Forumslacks on campus?
ITT we post our colleges and ideas of how to meet up with fellow anons
Also, feel free to post buildings of your campus; it livens up the thread.
My college: UTDallas

Attached: BSB-Ext-1366.jpg (1366x768, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/UTSA-employees-remove-white-nationalist-banner-12368991.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dallas user here.
What's up?

UAkron
I fucking KNOW you're here.

Not much, just preparing for a exams mostly. Also making a list of redpills to show a friend since he's open to some of the ideas on here. You?

Man, i.m chilling with some vodka.
How tall are you?
I'd really love to cuddle with a fem twink right about now.

Can't help you there, man, but I give this in my stead.

Attached: 91VKsgpRZrL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1029, 283K)

Anybody from mormon land?.... Anyone?

(WSU)

Attached: Weberstate.jpg (400x164, 27K)

Aw
You broke my heart

Attached: 1495692188721.jpg (600x401, 66K)

boomer here.. already gradauted and retired and out of the game. good luck kids.. you're gonna need it

you're all faggots

(((PSU))) Oregon

UC Irvine faggots report in. Whoever chalked up Ring Road with all that Kavanaugh stuff was great. I loved overhearing the butthurt. I know you're autismo ass is here.

Attached: 1530889603234.jpg (1080x2220, 634K)

Never said we weren't faggots

University of Iowa? I graduated but I am still stuck in this town of landwhales.

just graduated from there OP

Lol piss off CIA.

Any R.I.T faggots here?

This thread glows
There are easily several dozen antifa for every one of us on campuses, and you'd bet your ass they would love to out a "Nazi".

Don't do anything stupid, anons.

>implying CIA doesn't know everything about you already

Michigan Tech reporting in. I'm cold, user

Sighh yeah probably

Attached: blackpillpepe.jpg (250x242, 16K)

Saint Leo fuckers

I'm sorry to do this to you user

Attached: 1537501723690.png (363x296, 136K)

glowfag. don't tell user your college. just get out there and do some high energy IRL trolling. put up It's OKay to be white posters or something.

NYU- meet in the park with MAGA hats.

I used to go to UAkron. I am kinda disappointed that I won't be able to meet up with a fello user there.

It was for the best...

Attached: 1514849153432.jpg (118x125, 2K)

how the fuck are you surviving bro

kek
what an obvious data mining
had post like this yesterday

Nice pasta, saw this last night

Going to college in the Philadelphia area. It's kind of a trashy city but w/e

this thread is a trap and anybody that doesnt realize that is a nigger

me, but I'm on co-op til January

Attached: 17216059398_034c188d58_o-spring.jpg (1024x512, 136K)

I’m usually the smartest guy in the classroom and I’m big and stocky working on a farm all my life. People give me dirty looks but no one has stepped up.

>college
youre getting jewed

Behind enemy lines here at Berkeley

Attached: hearst_mining_building_reflected_thumb.jpg (400x320, 45K)

It was free.

Yeah UVU.
U jelly?

West Point Senior here

Alaskanon here, I'm not fucking telling you, Antifag.

this
leftists in academia would love to learn about latent trump supporters on their campus for a myriad of reasons, this is especially true for lads who were raised in pozz'd areas and go to liberal inner city colleges etc. don't bother doxxing yourself

Good luck, user.

Attached: salute_1504842c.jpg (460x288, 16K)

what branch do you want?

University of Texas San Antonio, where everyone is mexican or muslim. Save me lads

>West Point
He's going to be army you dumb gook.

Hang in there, user, keep fighting the good fight.

I can't man. It's so bad. The PC shit here is through the roof

I'm thinking of joining the university of alberta for paleontology when i'm doing a little more well. I'm concerned it'll be full of global warming-alarmist lefties who aren't interested in biodiversity and science; but i guess if i'm a cold-ass scientist i'll be able to blow past them and work hard.

Jesus fuck of course its a UTD fag trying to meet up and shit.

UT Austin here, send help

And you are?

brovo fag? WE need to MEET in the middle

At OP's school its only weaboo furry nerd faggots and poos/chinks. The few antifa are also furry and weaboo so the danger is more or less negligible.

>hey goys lets meet up

Attached: glow.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Fuck man you're worse off than I am. I picked UTSA over UT Austin after the whole cocks not glocks protest and all the saudis

That was my thought, but of course that should be an obviously natural thought for any thread attempting to illicit personal poster information of any sort (datamining), whether there be an actual malicious intention or not.
I would like to commiserate with some like minded Jow Forumslacks, truthers or ct'ers on my campus, however. I've attempted to make some inroads into this with the veteran club at my college, but I don't think I'm going to get any takers at this point. Perhaps in time, a strategy will be to participate in group/club activities and meetings and make attempts to redpill or at least have conversation on controversial topics/issues that aren't completely skewed towards left-wing, pc-insanity.

Attached: ted-danson-blackface-1b.jpg (300x400, 49K)

you again, eh?

ah well... midwestern ny 'cause we play it rough and tough as long as it's featureless

It’s a struggle. We just had a”believe survivors” protest today and they blocked the busiest road on campus to get between classes

And what building is that? They're adding so many lately I can't even keep up.

Jesus, I've never seen such a grossly incandescent glownigger thread.

Attached: 1500752780217.jpg (339x302, 13K)

Navy, Army, Airforce, Marines, Coast Guard are departments
Signal, Aviation, Artillery, Infantry, MI ect are branches
although admittedly branch is usually used interchangeably similar to how the US uses the word State

Lehigh anyone?

Not Provo and I'm not a mormon.
No we cannot meet, FBI. There's nothing to discuss outside the greatness and undying satisfaction of the American way of life.

Fuck man I'm sorry, it's some serious bullshit. I remember having BLM protest with the six black kids on campus and the mexicans would mock them

Don't lose hope, user. Think of little things you can do around your campus to bolster whatever whites are there.
Not much else to do in an uneventful place like this.
This is entirely accurate and I have the utter misfortune to be roomed with a bi-vegan-furry; it keeps me sharp I guess.
Nice ideas.
Bioengineering Science Building

I think you have that backwards my slant eyed friend

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/UTSA-employees-remove-white-nationalist-banner-12368991.php

School has been on lock down ever since

God bless.

Our conservative group here is trash too. They just sort of try to trigger people and not have any meaningful discussion. They’re not gonna gain a better presence if they can’t get their message out in a better way.

I respect.
Probably one of the only far right mormons on this board here.

you realize this board is supposed to be anonymous, you stupid CIA shill? You will all die when the country falls apart soon enough. Won't be a SWAT team to kick down the door of all dissenters then. You'll see.

For all you newfags, IRL meetups on Jow Forums are not new, but most of our operatives are in fact lone wolves and any meetups are usually done through a medium such as discord.

TL:DR do it through discord and give a link OP. Except you won't because you are in the CIA

Fucking Glow in the dark thread but those who feed what it wants deserves it all.

>Anyone looking for Jow Forumslacks on campus?
Jow Forums isnt my reality. I never speak of it when I'm engaging NPC's in the real world.
>ITT we post our colleges and ideas of how to meet up with fellow anons
no thanks mr. fbi.
last week you asked us to tell you the names of our universities and encouraged us to post our real names and majors
now this to narrow us down even more

You enjoy all the Texas rising shilling going on on campus these days? That and the huge amount of Chinese intelligence disguised as "students".

checking in from the farm

Attached: stanford.jpg (1200x630, 140K)

UTA

Hey, fellow longhorn.

Did you see that Kavanaugh protest today? Pretty sure it got rained out LMFAO

Marines:Department::Gooks:Souls

lmao, nice.
Isn't Discord renouned for doxxing?
It gets tiresome, but not much I can do about it.
Checking those digits.

Never reveal anything about you or your identity on Jow Forums. Always make shit up and lie. Remember, we are just incels in our mothers basement.

>Fat Sister is watching.

Attached: FatSister.jpg (515x500, 31K)

im both surprised and not surprised that theres so many utd people on Jow Forums. the autism is so great at this school that the race war could definitely kick off here in either direction.

Anonymous, funny. Big three own the internet. There is no such this as anonymous traffic. It's just a matter if they want to catch you or not.

this. you're all getting party v&

>UTD
>on campus
Not on Campus but I work in your Municipal Government.

Are there any old fags here who went to college before SJW taking over?

I'm not a gamer (I sort of recall that's what Discord was for, primarily...). Anyhow, why is that service/platform preferred or more 'secure' than pol would be?
And goddamned if this isn't 1984 already when people can't have opinions and worldviews that contradict the media's or Marxist institutions like academia, or have to network underground like Christians in Roman Republic times... Fuck me...

Attached: tumblr_mg2334n4FW1r2kj20o1_500.gif (500x271, 980K)

GMU but I don't really wanna hang out with Jow Forums people...

Temple? I live on diamond st

Purge your church it's getting abominable.

for sure. it was awesome.

Hey me too! Holy shit I thought this whole campus was fucked. Anyone here taking a history of video games course? I know that sounds retarded, and it is partially (plus there are a lot of bugmen in the class) but it's an advanced level and an interesting topic so fuck it

Graduated in 2001, it was already starting. Can't imagine how bad it is now.

Cucked*

Same. Gives me a bit of hope.
Glad to have you in the area.
Understandable.

St. Mary's of MD here. I highly doubt anyone else from here browses.

Viet?

What's up fag. Temple towers here.
Not the guy you're replying to though

I'm not any oldfag (graduated in Dec 2016 with my MBA and May 2015 with my Engineering degree, started in 2010) and I never noticed this SJW shit at all. I mean, there were the Political groups (College Republicans/College Democrats) and the English/Poli Sci buildings were full of liberals but I never felt like anyone was ever trying to push this Marxist bullshit.
I went to Texas Tech btw so maybe cuz Lubbock is out there in West Texas, all people really cared about was partying at football.
Dallas anons, I live in Addison.

Attached: Texas_Tech_Red_Raiders_Logo.svg.png (170x194, 4K)

Any non fbi Chicago user's (Loyola need not apply)