A legendary rule of thumb

we live in politically turbulent times, so much so that even the take yer swing boys are facing some high water. Jow Forums it is important to be safe as there exists an increasingly large amount of people who will not / do not care for your well being. it is for this reason that i will share some wisdom from Jow Forums

>Walk around your town/city and count how many blacks or just general sketchy people you see in two hours. Divide that 7 and that's how many bullets your magazine needs to hold.

god bless

Attached: make my day jew.jpg (1600x900, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnbSM1Da4GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rural Montana
>0 / 7 = 0

Fuck you and your Jew magic OP my magazine disappeared

>walk
>two hours
I think you're drastically overestimating the fitness level of your typical Jow Forums poster.

Attached: A910209.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

kek

Instead of dividing by 7, multiply by 3 and you'll be better prepared for a happening.

I'll need to get one of those mechanical click counters.

this rule doesn't apply to montana, good people out there + lots of guns...more geared towards ((urban)) environments
lol valid

>tfw you'd have to see 210 niggers in two hours in order to justify having a good gun

Attached: 1470755126169.jpg (694x448, 101K)

You have to go back. To math class.
So if i see 7 dindus I need 1 bullet?
It goes in all fields.

I believe the thought process is
>1 in 7 niggers will try to jump you

>>Walk around your town/city and count how many blacks or just general sketchy people you see in two hours.
tfw you live in a smal rural white town and no one is sketchy but you carry a gun for the fun of it.

Attached: smugrural.jpg (276x183, 11K)

Redpill me on Montana. Good god I have to leave the coast... All I have is 2k savings, a decent job, 6 years army experience (can transfer natty guard), Toyota tacoma. I just want open carry and acreage and a decent QOL, pls help I hate Maryland. Right now I work for decent money doing inventory control in a warehouse, so I at least know the Microsoft suite back and forth and am well versed in corporate production spreadsheets and emails...

Northern Idaho bruh.
Open carry, ex-military friendly jobs, conservative white people.
>inb4 fuck off we are full

Maybe. I know my company was kicking around the idea of a DC opening in Idaho so as soon as I get a whiff of that I'll start canvassing and looking for land... In the meantime, it's hard. I have to clue how to make a huge move like that, best I can do is pick a state and transfer to the guard there. Can you call companies and tell them "hey I'm tryna live there pls hodl my job?"

>So if i see 7 dindus I need 1 bullet?

correct.

Attached: 9dc.jpg (310x310, 17K)

I have moved around the nation a few times. What I do is get a PO box and a cheap burner cell phone in the area I am moving to.
Then when the job calls I tell them I am "finishing up" on a contract and looking for work back in
Works like a charm.

upper Midwest methy small town. 8 is the magic number. I guess my glock 19 that I ccw and AR15 in my truck are overkill?

very fair statistic to be honest
good for you user
youtube.com/watch?v=CnbSM1Da4GA

Attached: fQJQrJo.gif (720x404, 1.54M)

Nothing wrong with overkill. Remember, nothing succeeds like excess.

Oorah brother. That,was my logic. I've been ripped off on too many job sites to take chances.