Why did Anglo-saxons betray white people?

Why did Anglo-saxons betray white people?

Attached: kiked_peterson.jpg (818x750, 163K)

Because the WASP elite realized brown people were easier to control than whites. The Daily Shoah had a good bit on this. Globo-homo basically started with the british elite joining with the jews

anglo-saxons are are aprticular breed of white people. neither genetically pure nor pure of heart.

anglos at the upper echelons are very self-interested and know better than anything to,look after themselves in an unstable and hostile environment.

or, more to the point, anglos are just germanic mutts.

anglos built your country, and mine too.

Waterloo

I’m a proud Anglo-Celtic hybrid

For a guy who talks so much about 'muh hierarchy' he sure is close to the bottom of it.

They love jews. They love them so much that they took all the kikes Spain kicked out of the peninsula.

the royals and rothschilds are german you stormfaggot

They merely adopted the Surnames of their host country.

*Nglos are cryptokikes. That's why they are in bed with Jews and why you have secret societies like the Freemasons which are basically the goodest of goys. Both put profit and shekels above their own blood.

Don't be silly, don't you see that man over there, Joel Chaim Greene? He's as red-blooded burger as you.

Because they betrayed Christ when they left the True Faith.

shit I betrayed white peope too lin some ways. News flash retards.. we operate in our own best finanacial interests. I have no allegiance to the white race.. just the dollar. Sorry but if you not understand this wake the fuck up.

>Why did Anglo-saxons betray white people?
not anglo-saxons, but the anglo elites

Anglos built this world.

Look at 95% of Industrial Revolution inventions and you'll find they came from the Anglo-Isle of England/Scotland.

We need you War Mongering mainlanders though to defend us from stuff like the jews. We're too pure at heart.

t. anglo

holy fucking shit, his wife is hideous

>t. kike

Because it is more profitable to replace white people with low wage shitskins that can't organize or rebel due to shitskins being, on average, retarded.

Attached: 1458417465273.jpg (1120x788, 276K)

brown tie. cream shirt and blue denim jeans. Is this guy even self aware?

ur typing on a computer we invented. so what does that make you? take pride in ur aryan brothers achievemens. u built it 2.

Looks like a goblin, absolutely hideous.

You didnt invent he computer, it was discovered in Kythera mechanisms since antiquity , guess we can all feel proud ?

It's time to expell all kikes

this
also this

They are extremely self entitled and could not give one single fuck about fairness and skill. They are boomers.

tfw no 3/10 harpy to grind on your sofa arm rest

They probably also could not stand to see the middle and lower classes enjoying life, and probably being happier than they were, in the 60s-90s.

>Globo-homo
Where does this pop jargon come from

Alan Turing was English and invented the multi-processing computer. (Anglo). Edison invented the screen (English/Scotting Heritage). Faraday invented electricity (English). Watt invented steam engine (Scottish). Ford invented car (Scottish/English).

No joke. Look at anglo skulls they're fucking huge. We are the master inventors. But we are delicate being so highly tuned to the God above. We love dixie whites and wish to give them our inventions in the name of slaughtering all other races of 'men'.

>Anglo-Saxons
>white

Anglo-Saxons are a Germanic people originally from mainland Europe

I think it's you who needs to do the waking my greed filled abyss friend

Why would you replace then tho?

> We're too pure at heart.
Anglos are Negroid since the Romans visited Britain

Attached: 1534599864009.png (995x1484, 76K)

You realize the people of Great Britain aren’t one single ethnicity right? It was originally inhabited by Celtic groups. England wasn’t created until the Anglo-saxons came from Germany and conquered the island. It was again conquered by the normans, who originally came from Scandinavia. Most everyone famous and notable from England was of Germanic ethnicity. Likewise for the American founders. The only difference from mainland Germanic peoples is the language they spoke.

Do less talking. And show me a single Major Invention that rocked society who wasn't a large skulled Northwest Isle Anglo-Saxon, or had a large heritage of English/Scottish in them.
And don't bring up that Tesla serb shit bc he wasn't smart enough to build anything to completion like Edison (English/Scottish) was.
We Anglos are God's chosen people in a turbulent, Satanic (jew) world. The evidence is in the electricity.

I'm not sure about this, the Jews take advantage of people's immorality.

I think the real answer is because of liberalism. We invented and pushed liberalism, which is an inherently selfish (immoral) concept.

We did probably invent it because of widespread adoption of protestantism though.

Don't push that shit on us. Germans invented protestantism and ideologies and shit. Us Anglos are more in the tradition of Universal Greek philosophers. Only seeking to understand the absolute highest of mankind. Also Anglos believe in God and that to Invent in the Material World is to Know God closer. That's how we unlocked actual secrets of the Universe like Gravity when EinSTEIN postulated bullshit to ride our wave. We're the real Chosen Ones. Jews are satanic imposters bent on controlling our inventions. If we wanted to, we could invent to slaughter any non-anglo in a second. Kind of pissed we haven't yet.

> If we wanted to, we could invent to slaughter any non-anglo in a second. Kind of pissed we haven't yet.

Attached: 1535037070857.png (733x464, 125K)

All I’m saying is that all those people you bring up are of Germanic/Nordic ethnicity. The large or oblong-skulled (dolichocephalic) people of England originally came from Germany and Scandinavia. They are not a distinct race separate from mainland Germanic/Nordic peoples.

The watermark flower looks like an asshole, just needs to be over peterstein's yap

That makes us newer/most evolved...your point?

show flag, jew.