My Gurl TayTay

I’m an 18 y/o girl with no real grasp on reality other than I like pop music.
Taylor Swift relents to Dumacrat pressure and virtue signals by telling me to vote.
I register for no other reason than I like Taylor and continue to take selfies, cause drama, and not question my meaningless existence.
Voting day comes.
The line is really long.
Take selfies for Instagram with voting booths in the background as if I voted.
Leave and get pumpkin spice lattes with girls I don’t actually like and b*tch about how the patriarchy is like...really bad or something.

Attached: 2700D25E-B7BB-4E14-9FE1-206AE056F331.jpg (750x1091, 438K)

fuck off LARPing faggot

Sage

The voting age needs to be raised to 30. When 18 was decided, people got married at 14,and were dead by 50. Also, voting should be limited to people who served in the military.

Would have been better to clarify by stating: this what will probably pan out for any cunt voting bc Taylor Swift ?

That would eliminate most of Jow Forums

Fuck sake! I forgot to add that this is what I imagine most those 65000 could be. I purposely wanted to avoid sounding like the last 200 LARPers posting this bitch’s face. Sumbass here

1 year mandatory conscription like some of the yurops.

Good goyim. Join the military and fight for Israel and you'll be able to (((vote))).

Why aren’t any of you fags talking about how this was probably timed to justify a mass voter fraud conspiracy?

Dankest of memes my brother

>Leave and get pumpkin spice lattes with girls I don’t actually like and b*tch about how the patriarchy is like...really bad or something.

life must be easy and very comfortable for these people

Fuck’n A. Didn’t think of that

Shining example of what Nietzche spoke of as “the last man“

How do they know it wasn't a ton of pissed-off alt-righties looking for revenge?

Unlikely, as it’s still the worse of two evils from that perspective.

That would also require all those fags be unregistered to begin with.

Sounds like bullshit, taylor swift declaring was probably used as cover for. Registering a bunch of illegals and dead people.

When Democrats win Tennessee they attribute it to the totally organic Swift surge.

Suck fat fucking cock cheating faggots...

You world view is completely manipulated by the billionaire media class. You are being led to the slaughter.

Attached: deathning.gif (429x300, 3.45M)

Is Taylor Swift a modern day Ephialtes?

Attached: Ephialtes.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Tits or gtfo.

The polls show that Taylor's endorsement did not help the Democrats.

Accept our lord and savior YE, sent to save us from the false flat-board disingenous whore of satan.

Attached: kanyebasedgodvsTaylorboard.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Hello I like you
you are beautiful
pls show pussy

Attached: qu9rpxsja74z.jpg (720x646, 37K)

Thinking wit your benis OP?

The fuck out of here nignog

Half the threads are NPC. This chick is the poster moron for NPC.

So what? Virtue signaling, that's all. I saw a report today an NBC reporter was asking college kids about the midterms and voting and they looked at him as if there was a horn growing out of his head.

What that image doesn't say is what party those votes were registered for. Because it is not known.
As usual, that moronic page plays selective with the facts, spins them, or only presents things to their "lol Rethuglicans are STUPID" crowd. If there's any way to get people to immediately disregard what you're saying, it's by posting something from OD.

>dead people
I forgot about that, the corruption is so deep it is virtually impossible to keep track of it..

who?

Attached: slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

lmao. That had nothing to do with her there were only 2 days left.

Would unironically support this, even though I've never served.

Attached: ArmorCoverFlatSmall2.jpg (567x800, 118K)

THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER TO VOTE IS TODAY IN MANY STATES.. STOP POSTING THIS THREAD.

I think age of voting should be raised to 21. If you can’t drink, then you can’t vote. Also at 21 you’ve stopped growing mentally & physically.

Go fuck yourself. I'm 23, married with a kid on the way, make about 90k year, and own a decent house, who the fuck are you to not let me vote?

Your own clown president wouldn’t be able to vote then, kek

I’m right here. Just wanted to here better opinions here than, the faggy comments on OD.

>one day since she spoke out
>polls

someone who cares about the future of their country. good job bringing another mutt into the world.

I think thats 25

The only reason the drinking age is 21 in the US is because states that didn't comply after 1984 would lose 10% of federal funds for highways. Also it's 25, not 21 for when you stop growing, at least for men

>married
to a spic or a nigger?

politicians dont really have that much power
its the fucking celebs
they are the people that hold true power

Caucasian

nice 7's

Taylor Swift is a male transsexual.

>Caucasian
that's a funny way to spell 300 pound roastie

"They thought you would follow the stars"

>Lives in Nashville
>Supports TN Dem
>Searching TN voter info in Davidson County reveals no Taylor Swift
Either she's not registered or they removed her name from public access.

>projecting this hard

Attached: 2cf.png (680x679, 364K)

haha thanks tay!

Attached: DpEQx21X4AAQm17.jpg (754x959, 71K)

Fuck off faggot cuck

Attached: 1538997968509.jpg (316x463, 22K)

TtRiGgEeRrEeDd

Attached: DpCPpUMUYAAHrzX.jpg (1198x1200, 146K)