Barf thread

Attached: diabeetus.jpg (511x957, 112K)

SO BRAVE

She has beautiful hair though.

I don't blame her for trying. The worst is all the retards that search social media looking for opportunities to virtue signal and make people like this think there's not something wrong.

I would. Would you?

>being a model
Oh sweaty, no. No, honey. You're not a model. You poor dear, no, no, no. You're the opposite of a model darling.

When you are the first person to the hair salon during the hurricane your hair will be nice too.

Attached: ASHJ230oE6xyAenraPYkPvVoFIUXwjPttz1nlyj9qhA.jpg (582x591, 71K)

This.

Attached: no-cows-1.jpg (360x240, 115K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (100x167, 11K)

A model is someone or something that's worthy of emulation. Who the hell would want to emulate and live in that body?

They probably see themselves skinny in the mirror. No person with healthy head sees such weight as normal and something that should be encouraged. Thats mental illness

>wiry, artificially ironed hair
>no lustrous sheen
>beautiful hair
No user. No.

WOW look at that name luhsha...how the fuck do you say that?

Attached: 1359455115586.jpg (800x479, 41K)

>always finding myself only posting angles i felt were more appealing
pic related is the angle she's talking about

Attached: white-wall-room-living-image-and-photo-object-hit-interior-1-idea-decor-design-with-accent-cabinet-b (1360x768, 345K)

barf? u mean BRAAAAP

Attached: sniff2.png (1066x600, 435K)

You do what you gotta do.

Attached: 4249280259_be4ceed181_m.jpg (240x177, 19K)

Seriously, how does someone even get that fat? I mean what do you have to fucking eat on a daily basis?

Imagine the smell

>by not raping me you are raping me.
A quick death is too good for this logic.

>dat dainty toe pose
It certainly has a slimming effect

Attached: 1536273432507.jpg (180x222, 10K)

>being a model that people constantly look over
People are looking over you because seeing around you is impossible, hamnigger

Cheese, sugar, bread, potatoes, repeat.
No exercise, no water.

These blobs are fucking disgusting, and photographs alone do not do them justice. They can never properly wash themselves and they smell putrid, even worse than wild animals.

I have no idea why (((they))) keep trying to sell this. I am aware of the end goal to deconstruct white notions of beauty and discipline to subvert society, but what (((they))) try to shill are the worst, most outrageous, self-crippled, gluttonous, most objectively-unhealthy-looking, most disabled, most hideous monsters they can find. How can it do anything other than backfire?

Could these things even climb a ladder, let alone a flight of stairs?

Attached: HERE PIGGY PIGGY.jpg (474x560, 79K)

I love me a curvy woman.
But those aren't curves,that's a whole fucking mountain pass.

I used to live on fast food and soda and I never got above 270. I have no idea how people get so monstrously big.