Is the "much holocaust never happened' a meme around here?

Just to repel normies?
Or is legit in the same way women scream 'muh patriarchy', negroes scream 'muh where's, Indians scream 'muh colonialism' ... since all humans need a scapegoat to blame on being terribly disappointed in themselves?

Attached: 41429362_1391278447672253_4709706646819962880_n.jpg (653x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvOZhsi_ag
google.co.jp/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&ved=2ahUKEwiy4J-iuPvdAhURd94KHURPApwQjjgwAHoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3ZQuHJ1MKUxlza93X9kdqF
youtube.com/watch?v=RSPpJMWpQFc
scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08B.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does every state in the union have Holocaust Memorials and museums? Where do they get all the piles of shoes and teeth?

The first thing you need to understand is that you're a holocaust denier (and that makes you a criminal in many countries) if you claim only 5,99 million people were killed in the holocaust instead of the official 6 million figure

It's not just a meme.

Anyone with any life experience knows the kind of kangaroo court the nazis faced after the war.
Anyone with any life experience knows the kind of propaganda that was being thrown around surronding the war.

Tons of bad actors had huge incentives to lie about it.
That said, discovering the actual truth about what happened isn't exactly easy either. It's been made purposely difficult.

The Holocaust didn't happen. Read "Breaking the Spell" by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom. I know you don't read books, that's why you're so fucking boring and your thoughts are so God damn plain. But there it is, summarized and easily digestible even for an NPC like you, if you only bother to look.

Attached: 1527706502835.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

When people around here say that it never happened, they aren’t denying that the camps ever existed. They are denying the planned, systematic “extermination” of all Jews in Europe via gas or cremation. Most of the deaths can be attributed to starvation from being POWs of the losing side of a war and typhus, which is carried by lice.

Attached: 222FF886-4B8C-46BD-AB08-E3E19E787A87.jpg (355x500, 71K)

It's a load of horseshit
Holocausthandbooks(DOT)com

I will never know what happened in WWII.

Any good boy points if there were any to be had for defeating Nazis were more than lost for helping Stalin.

Also while Niall Ferguson seems to think the allies handled pows immaculately, Other Losses thinks there's a missing million. Even if the books balance there are reports of some starvation from both sides and my guess based on nothing is that there's could easily be room to hide in the fog of war and cooked books for some tens of thousands of pows to be starved with a sizeable fraction not surviving.

I will never know. There seems to be testament from Jews that at least some concentration camps we're not all that bad at first and that they only got bad toward the end when millions of Jews mouths to feed would have become a low priority.

Certainly were and are many efforts to mislead and propagandize around the Holocaust. The number 6 million seems too round and convenient to be real almost as if it were arrived at to match a prophecy about being able to return to Israel minus that number.

I don't care enough to find out by original research and the pool of experts and their opinions seem likely to be tainted by vested interests.

There were probably no good guys in WWII - just guys. It would be extraordinary for a war to have good guys.

With experts, records and even evidence likely tainted it is just impractical to discern the truth.

I am not, therefore going to base any opinions on any ideas about WWII or accept as a premise anyone's ideas, which the probably had handed to them and swallowed unexamined about that event.

We depend on experts to do the investigation we cannot for lack of time and resources, but when those experts are in the pay of, or possibly subject to the influence of or selection by vested interests, they lose their authority.

We will only know the truth when nobody cares.

I for one already don't care

Attached: 1534547128006.jpg (1024x847, 194K)

Fuck off CIA nigger

This.
The actual number is less than 100 thousand.
Also this.
The whole human history has been tampered with because we need history to say what's convenient to us. Look at how blacks today want to claim everything wuz kangs, if they were in a position to change the books and destroy the pyramids I'm sure they would. Who knows how many libraries and books have been burned, how many statues and monuments destroyed/altered? The holohoax is just one more story to add to the pile, the simple fact that I can be jailed if I say these things in public tells you all you need to know.

>negroes != niggers
shill thread, sage.

Are these legit claims made during / right after WWII by MSM?

0/10 kikepost OP

I'm legit curious as to if this is all just normie repellant or honest discussion .. afaik I'm a mix of German, Irish & India (feather kind)

You're really grasping at straws here Schlomo. This post is pathetic as fuck. You've really outdone yourself in your false equivalences. I'd call it invalid equivalences. I just want to let you know that I will personally enjoy actually genociding you kikes in the coming actual holocaust, because the holohoax during WWII didn't happen. No matter how much you squirm or kvetch or scream you will never stop us from constantly blowing the fuck out of your pathetic system of egregious lies surrounding muh 6million. Reach through the internet and suck this dead man's uncut goy cock, you disgusting inbred subhuman rat.

Attached: 1512451256235.jpg (564x380, 46K)

Many Jews were killed for sure.
And many more died of typhus, starvation, etc.

No one disputes that Nazis were antisemitic. But the whole "extermination planned on an industrial level" is just bullshit made up by Jews and the Soviet Union after the war.

Easy there edgelord

> fuck the kikes because they won't let us question the holocaust
> fuck you for questioning the holocaust, I can't wait to feast on the blood of your children
Htf am i supposed to not think the Jew thing isn't just normie repellant larping?

I got that pic from normie fb. I have no opinion except that killing any type of free speech is retarded (holocaust or not)

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Attached: simonsLIES.jpg (1386x1038, 274K)

The evidence of the holocaust is very unreliable.
On the other hand we have concrete evidence of the mass nuclear destruction of civilian populations in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Probably the worst war crimes in history.

LOL

Attached: holocaust photo edit.jpg (1117x917, 735K)

I laugh that the holocuast. Greatest prank ever pulled.

Attached: air pump.png (1021x729, 955K)

Thank you for a source

Its an altered photo. one of the biggest holocaust photos was found to be FAKED and altered.

It goes down a rabbit hole of fake shit and ridiculous stories that people claim to be true.

If you want to actually know, then do the work and find out, otherwise just keep believing whatever they feed you. Why would they lie, right? They want whats best for you, dont they?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_ZvOZhsi_ag

What is most convincing for me (I'm a physicist), are the logistical aspects. Like the questions of "is this physically possible?". Take this for example:

Auschwitz: 1 million killed over the course of a few years in a tiny shack with ~10 ovens. I'm pretty sure I've biased these numbers toward "it happened", so let's see what the result is.
>1 million in 3 years is 1000 bodies per day (again, I'm rounding down).
>It takes about an hour to cremate a body (not including the bones, but I would like to look at what the scientific forensics literature says).
>That means they could have cremated ~240 bodies per day, assuming 24/7 operation of 10 ovens and not including the time needed for loading and unloading.

240 vs 1000, and I made about a dozen very generous approximations, including:
>underestimating the number of alleged people killed
>overestimating the number of years this occurred over.
>overestimating the number of ovens
>ignoring loading and unloading times
>assuming 24/7 operation, though there are no aerial photos showing smoke coming from the alleged ovens.
>ignoring the time and energy necessary to cremate the bones, which is a staple in the holocaust narrative because the bones of 6 million people were never found, and no, you can't hide a literal mountain of bones.

This was just a short example. This is just one small argument, but I find it compelling because to me it seems like what they claim is physically impossible. Add to this countless other uncomfortable claims and it was easy for me to at least say "it might not have happened". Remember, we live in a world where you're considered evil for even asking whether it happened. A coworker once told me "people who deny that the holocaust happened are worse than those who carried it out". This is the level of delusion that is pushed on Americans, and it isn't even illegal to deny it here. It's just a lie that is so foundational to the way we conduct ourselves as a nation...

>about a dozen
sorry, it was dumb to leave that in after I decided to list them.

Super interesting.

I find the exact opposite assumption. In that it's really an insult to the event to have it shrouded in not being able to question it. It makes it look weak.

It does bother me a lot that brits are getting put in jail for stupid shit like the pug hitler salute.

Somewhere down the road of history some kike bastard will get up and attribute to me things I never said. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Attached: 23920.jpg (156x194, 8K)

Disputing "the Holocaust" is like saying "I don't #BelieveSurvivors". Like "believe survivors", "The Holocaust" is setup to beg the question. Be specific about what you're disputing. There's no "Holocaust deniers", only those who dispute Jew-gassings.

the idea that the most technologically advanced and organized nation of the modern era set out to eradicate a race and was so categorically bad at it

and for some reason went to great lengths to utilize, accommodate, and move these people in mass. Auschwitz had a swimming pool. Even in the official AnneFrank story; her father was convalesced & cared for after falling ill and recovered in the last years of the war. Why on earth would the eradicate-target be cared for rather than hit with a hammer
for some reason went about systematic murder in the utmost complicated way: supposed trick shower gas with what is actually a pesticide of questionable lethality and then disposing of bodies through burning. Did you forget bodies are mostly water and non flammable? How much more energy do you expend to burn bodies than digging a large hole downstream; or even dumping in a pile to rot in the sun somewhere out of the way. Meanwhile Bolsheviks managed to kill many millions more than the 'muh 6 million' claim with good 'ol fashion starvation, bullets, beatings, etc and tossing corpses in a hole; when they could even get around to bothering.

If you look into for a while you realize its a sham and every other major event of history that you held as part of part of modern Western identity cannon is generally also a lie; and then - will you smile for me brother?

Honestly - if something doesn't give in some catastrophically disruptive and violent way within the next decade - or something as shaking but unexpectedly non destructive against all expectation: I just don't see a sunrise. WWII and the final word on it was where we lost. We lost bad. And every major event since has been a coffin nail. In a very short time it wont even be possible for thoughtful individuals to understand they've received lies.

Another thing, referring to "the Holocaust" when disputing the historical claims rolled up into that quasi-numinous term is like an atheist saying, "Our Lord and Saviour, who died on the cross for our sins, did not historically exist.

Be specific about what you dispute and avoid such question-begging religious terminology.

The Holocaust definitely happened in the sense that millions of Jews and other undesirables were rounded up and put into camps by the Nazis, and there definitely were other Holocaust-associated atrocities (medical experiments, death squads in conquered territories, etc). The extent and overall objectives of these camps are almost certainly exaggerated, and there are no good sources for the six million number and it's an open secret that the five million non-Jew death toll was fabricated to ensure that the Jew death toll was higher in the narratives.

Holocaust "denial" tends to result in radical beliefs (like the idea that the entire thing is a fabrication) because any questioning of the official narrative is immediately treated like full-blown denial. There are very obvious issues with the official narrative (outlandish claims in survivor accounts, obvious tampering with sites to make them seem worse, covering up the non-death-camp aspects of the camps, aforementioned issue of the numbers being made-up), but even thinking about pointing them out is utterly verbotten throughout the West.

Another thing, referring to "the Holocaust" when disputing the historical claims rolled up into that quasi-numinous term is like an atheist saying, "Our Lord and Saviour, who died on the cross for our sins, did not historically exist".

Be specific about what you dispute and avoid the loaded question-begging ersatz-religious terminology inherent in "the Holocaust".

Is Iran claiming the holocaust never happened? Based.

Here you go, burgerbro.
google.co.jp/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&ved=2ahUKEwiy4J-iuPvdAhURd94KHURPApwQjjgwAHoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3ZQuHJ1MKUxlza93X9kdqF

Sgt Jow Forums needs your help. Sing up faggots.

I'm not saying it didn't happen.

But aren't you curious why a war crime in far flung Eastern Europe that happened 73 fucking yeas ago is meant to be important or relevant to anyone? 80 odd million people died in the same conflict, all across the globe.

Why is this one, relatively minor, war crime/mass murder meant to be so significant? It literally affects no one alive today.

jesus...there must be a hundred bodies there!

Can you prove it happened?

I know you're not gonna respond to this
but all the shit you mentioned ...
>legit in the same way women scream 'muh patriarchy', negroes scream 'muh where's, Indians scream 'muh colonialism' ... since all humans need a scapegoat to blame on being terribly disappointed in themselves?
these things are all things the people have an onus to prove to others
feminists need to first prove a patriarchy exists
niggers need to prove colonialism was bad and affected them negatively

Yet for the holocaust, you act like a Christian demanding an athiest prove God doesn't exist. You got it backwards, for the holocaust, the onus is on you to prove every single thing you claim actually happened.

>I'm not saying it didn't happen.
>package deal fallacy
What's "it"? Be specific.

The Lolocaust

Attached: 1522027255663.jpg (479x518, 49K)

The problem is that what most "deniers" and believers would agree on are not sufficient basis to form an ersatz religion and neo-foundation myth. Hence gas chambres, an unwritten plan to destroy Jewry, cremation production lines, etc. are needed.

>all humans need a scapegoat
Thanks Jews, for killing our scapegoat and offering yourselves as the new one. So very Girardian.

So when do we kill the scapegoat and restart society?

That's precisely why the rules of law don't apply outside the courtroom. You can easily make it very difficult to prove things to others. Zero-knowledge proofs, my man.

Look, those camps existed but not likely to kill people. They had pools and libraries for example. As the wars continued the and typhus ran amok, a lot of people got less food and were ravaged by disease. A lot of people died in those internment camps and so e of them did turn into straight up death camps but that wasn't the norm. The easiest way to figure this is the "gas chambers" and the crematoriums. I'll concentrate on the crematoriums here because just how long does it take to incinerate a body? 2-3 hours in a modern crematorium according to google and will leave behind 3-9 pounds of waste. Let's say they cremated 1 of the claimed 6 million dead. How long would that take? Let's go low and say 2million hours. That's over 83,000 days or around 228 years. How many ovens did they have? 3 at Auschwitz with a capacity for 340 bodies a day according to wikipedia. Even if that's true they claim 1million were cremated at aushwitz. Thats 124,100 a year. It was only operational for short of 5 years which is 620,500. That's if these ovens were operational day 1 and they were killing at least that many starting day 1. Other than these numbers not adding up at all lets look at the weignt. Assuming these ovens worked as efficiently as modern day crematoriums we have 3-9 per person to account for. At six pounds averaged, that's 3,723,000 lbs of ash, bone and teeth. Where did they store that? Why wasn't that easily discovered and keep in mind, that's only for 620,500 people, not the 1 million claimed at auschwitz or the 6 million claimed overall. That's for 1/10th of only the number of jews claimef to have been killed.
Did these camps exist? Yes. Did a lot of people die in them? Yes. Was it anything like the jewish claims? 3 ovens, 340 a day, 1,000,000 cremated at auschwitz. You work it out.

Do muslims celebrate the holocaust? I would imagine they would

Attached: 1537730085979.jpg (565x502, 163K)

We're way past that here on pol.
The most horrifying thing about the Holocaust is that it never happened.

The Holocaust has not happened. Yet.

As a holocaust survivor, let me tell you. I escaped the Ukranian whip gauntlet twice, to then nearly escape the Holocauster all to be caught and forced to be masturbated by a machine until I was dried like a raisin.

>Meme to repel normies or legit
Both, but in different ways. Remember there is a difference between events and narratives. Events can be verified, ie true or false. Narratives are composed of a collection of events (some potentially false), with subjective interpretation as to how these events influence one another holding it all together, like bricks and mortar. A narrative cannot be true or false. How would one even determine that. Should it be false if one event is false? half or more are false? x or more? etc, and that's not even touching on the interpretation. If you excuse the eceleb shilling, this gives a pretty decent summary of the distinction and why it matters
youtube.com/watch?v=RSPpJMWpQFc

This is important because "The Holocaust" is not an event, nor even a collection of events but a narrative. Individual events can be true
>Nazis put jews in camps during WW2
>Camps were primarily for labor, some camps had mass killing, primarily by starvation, but this was the exception, not the norm
>Josef Mengele did some fucked up experiments
>etc
While others have been confirmed to be false
>Lampshades made of jewish skin
>Jews cooked alive in ovens
>Holocoaster
>Nazis eating babies
>etc
But what is important is that these events, true and false, have been strung together with OpEd tier interpretations in order to create a narrative which has become the "foundation myth" of the greivence industry, and by extension the modern global left. What most people are "legitimately" concerned with is deconstructing this narrative. When people say
>Holocaust didn't happen
what is really being said is
>We reject the holocause narrative
Not
>We reject the validity of specific events in this narrative
The validity of individual events its assessed on a case by case basis, taking into account the evidence provided.

Better yet, why is there a single Holocaust museum, memorial, anything, outside of Germany and Poland and where it happened?

scrapbookpages.com/AuschwitzScrapbook/Tour/Auschwitz1/Auschwitz08B.html

I loce the holocoaster story though. I kind of wish they could have made that. A coal cart full of people thst whip down a track to oven doors that they get flipped into to. I also love the guy who survived the gas chambers by being short.

What a horrible tragedy, at least they didn't inflate your rectum.

I'm one of the lucky ones, my aunt was made into a lampshade, and I washed using a soad made from her buttocks

I like the guy that survived because the had chamber only held 200 people - he was 201.

Somebody should write a book containing all the best ones.

The general narrative that Hitler and the Nazis was obsessed with killing all the Jews and sent all 6 million to get gas is false.

The Nazis and Hitler primarily wanted to remove the Jews from Germany / Europe

The Nazi did a deal with Zionist Jews in 1933 called the Haavara Agreement. Which resulted in 60.000 German Jews moving to then Palestine between 1933-1939 when the war prevented it from continuing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Then in 1940 shortly before the Nazi took over France they came up with the Madagascar Plan which was a plan to remove the Jews from Europe to the Island of Madagascar which was then a French colony.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

Also, why are we all taught about Holocaust in school, but not about the Armenian Genocide etc?

Why is it only the Holocaust which is mandatory?

Why are there hardly any films about other genocides?

Why is it pretty much the only genocide which it is illegal in many countries to public reject or question the general narrative or the number of the death? Especially given the number has already been changed over time.

Because the Holocaust is used as a tool to blackmail and bully people so (((they))) can do whatever they want and still avoid critism and consequences.

You can't critize Jews or the state of Israel in anyway significant way without being called antisemitic. But you can critize and demonize all white European people and countries and you would in many cases be hold in high regard in society. Many university professors, both white and non-whites, seem to do full time hate courses against European peoples. And they get paid well for doing so. But you're not allowed to critize Israel illegal settlements, or Jewish lobbyism or you get called an antisemite, a racist, a bigot, and risk getting fired from your job

No, seriously, the holocaust is a jewish myth.

1869 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in the world, half in Europe NYT
1889 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in the world, 2/3rds in Russia NYT
1891 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia NYT
1896 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia NYT
1900 New York Times: 6,000,000 living arguments in favour of ZionismNYT
1902 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia NYT
1904 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia, Zionism & East Africa NYT
1905 New York Times: 6,000,000 Russian Jews and Zionism NYT
1905 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews expelled from Russia between 1890-1902NYT
1906 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews will be massacred in Russia NYT
1907 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews can’t emigrate NYT
1910 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia NYT
1910 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia in a sad plight NYT
1911 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia are persecuted NYT
1911 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia have no rights at all NYT
1911 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia to be massacred NYT
1911 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Russia in real peril NYT
1914 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews within warzone NYT
1915 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews within warzone NYT
1916 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in Poland ruined NYT
1918 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews need help NYT
1919 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews in peril in Ukraine & Poland NYT
1919 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews left in Europe NYT
1919 The American Hebrew: 6,000,000 Jews will died in a holocaust
1920 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews menaced by typhus NYT
1920 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews sufferers of war NYT
1920 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews facing starvation NYT
920 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews threatened by famine & diseaseNYT
1920 The Toronto World: 6,000,000 Jews facing death
1921 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews facing extermination in RussiaNYT
1933 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews involved in relief work NYT
1935 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews defended by Congress NYT

1936 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews represented at Jewish Congress NYT
1938 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews dying in Europe NYT
1938 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews victims in Europe NYT
1938 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews victims in Eastern & Central Europe NYT
1939 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews can’t be evacuated NYT
1945 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews killed (4mnths before end of WW2) NYT
1945 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews were under Nazi rule, only 1,200,000 survived NYT
1945 New York Times: 6,000,000 Jews, only 1,000,000 still alive ( 3 months before VE Day) NYT
Some Holocausts
1903 New York Times: Holocaust in Macedonia NYT
1903 New York Times: Holocaust of Jews in Russia NYT
1933 New York Times: Holocaust escaped by German Jew NYT
1936 New York Times: Holocaust Jews to Palestine to escape it NYT
1941 New York Times: Holocaust, we must avoid another NYT
Three separate Jewish campaigns to raise funds and three donations to help European Jews or the Zionist pioneers. Always Six Millions. Always.

Visible COCK...UNCUT. NOT A JEW. Interesting isn't it? Could those be White Christian Russians from the Gulag prison system that the Jews ran? Jews ran Russia. Don't forget this.

>can't even cremate bodies in this day and age the way the kikes say it happened in the time it did
>supposed to believe that way back when the Nazis were cremating bodies they could do what current modern tech can't
and from there it all falls apart. Have you ever heard about the holodomor, OP?

Do any of those anglo faces actually look Jewish to anyone? Try white Christian Russian. Those Are Gulag prisoners put there BY JEWS. They controlled the narrative after WWII and used their own pictures of their own Gulags to fabricate holocaust evidence. Total LARP.

The mass murder of Jewish prisoners of war, you dumb fuck. What do you think the subject of the thread is about?