Atheist general

I have a 145 IQ and I put my intellect to good use, I don't believe in a sky fairy that hears my thought mail!

How can you dumb npc's fall for the religion pill?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1704, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's honestly sad that some people still believe in a sky fairy and support drumpf. Most modern people have moved on and embraced rationalism and left wing politics.

Attached: Atheist Democrats.png (657x427, 29K)

>i put my intellect to good use

Attached: 540DF951-3B2D-4769-AEC9-910909934813.jpg (212x158, 13K)

Evangelical Christians are the worst part of Canada and united state

Attached: image.jpg (750x744, 227K)

e u p h o r i c

Strawman on the sky fairy bit. And your IQ is nothing compred to God. I’m just grateful he is loving enough to forgive all of you. I’m not going to waste my time trying to convince you of God’s existence, as you will know one day.

french is a cool language wtf? i bet you're chinese. ching chong dong dow

>muh sky fairy circle jerk
Real geniuses recognize significant historical mystics were interventions in the simulation from outside players

What do you know about real genius?
Inwas talking to a girl who was having a picnic in the weekend and she prayed that it wouldn't rain, and since it didn't she says that's proof that God exists. I think we can all acknowledge that it isn't HAHA

Attached: 1519955674584.gif (645x735, 40K)

I don't believe in sky fairies either. I do believe in Jesus though. And also, why should I give a shit regarding the alleged IQ of some anonymous fag?

Brainlets get jealous everywhere I go
>doesn't believe in God
>believes in Jesus
You realize church is how the government controls people right?

sweetie, mass media is how the government controls people. Church is where people go for community and fellowship.

>i swear ive heard that meme parroted hundreds of times by other atheists. big_think.jpg

i n t e l l e c t u a l

Attached: 1539064523810.jpg (500x638, 43K)

The is a propaganda image and nothing more. If you utilized your intellect you could do better. So sad
Nice meme flag. What religion is a baby before its parents brainwash it? That's my religion

Why the fuck do you faggots need to go on about "muh superior intellect" whenever you say that you're atheist? Just say that you're atheist and keep it at that instead of continuing to make the rest of us that don't brag look like fendora-tipping assholes.

Attached: 1448416163583.gif (500x281, 1.58M)

I have an iq of 146, I do believe in the sky fairy. What now?

>"I put my intellect to good use"
> Is on Jow Forums

Attached: hmm.jpg (700x318, 25K)

We are GOD's peripherals. All those books are just control larps. We are each attached and part of GOD. Sensory antenna

How much does your soul weigh in metric grams?
It's so easy to check mate you silly religious fags

Attached: image.jpg (750x526, 104K)

My life is better when I observe religious ritual regardless of its truth value. That's enough for me.

I'm not sure investigating an idea which inherently has no evidence is a good use of "your intellect."

Kill yourself kike, church serves a purpose that government can never fill. Without it most humans act like immoral animals.
>Causes people to donate to charity
>Gives people a moral foundation who were too low IQ to have one otherwise
>Makes a sense of community
>Generally helps people who are having a hard time
If you can't see this you're an actual NPC. There is 0 reason for you to ree about churches except to make yourself feel happy at other people's expense. Without church there would be more poverty in every country than there has ever been before. The only stand in that I have seen that's comparable to church was gaymers donating money to charity streams. Even then that's nothing compared to what religions do every day.

21 grams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_grams_experiment

Look up Southern Israelite

based or "basedtheist" i should say

I understand your post, but.
What if God doesn't what "religions" to do those things. What if he wants to allow humans to become the best they can be? Charity is anti-God. God does not want us to be dependent and weak, He want's us to become more.

YES, I AM ALSO ONE WHO IS WHAT IS KNOWN AS AN “ATHEIST” MY NEW ACQUAINTANCE, IT IS INTRIGUING TO FIND YOU ALSO APPEAR TO BE OF SIMILAR MINDSET ON SUCH A PUBLIC FORUM, PERHAPS WE CAN HAVE MANY INTERESTING AND THOUGHT-PROVOKING POSTS TO DISCUSS OUR MUTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE NON-EXISTENCE OF A SUPERIOR BEING OF SUPERNATURAL POWER RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CREATION SO THAT WE MAY HAVE A HEARTY LAUGH WHEN WE HAVE DONE THE “BTFO” TO THOSE FOOLISH FELLOWS WHO WOULD BELIEVE IN A GOD OF ANY SORT.

Attached: B21F4274-108D-4EB7-AB17-30C70478DED7.png (416x435, 114K)

I looked at that and saw it was categorized as "fringe science" so I immediately looked up John Money and he's not categorized as fringe science.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
Wiki is so trash.

Lol .. nice.
John William Money (8 July 1921 – 7 July 2006) was a psychologist, sexologist and author, specializing in research into sexual identity and biology of gender. He was one of the first scientists to study the psychology of sexual fluidity and how the societal constructs of "gender" affect an individual.

so? Here is your answer..
You seem to have no reply (I'm not religious) but you got BTFO bitch

yeah he accidentally proved that trans isn't a thing, and he only did it cuz he wanted to fuck some little kids. and he did it 40 years ago.
he's basically the god of the libs.

>145 IQ
>incapable of reasoning why agnosticism is superior to atheism in every single way without caveat
Nice LARP, dullard.