Who else here voting for Democrats in the midterms just to troll Jow Forums and t_d

Attached: pepe lol4.jpg (640x633, 39K)

More like not going to vote at all because obviously voting for Democrats are total goddamn cancer but the GOP is also cancer. If the Dems can bring out the voters they can have it.

Your tears as big as a bluewave (>•-•)>

>who else
voting from Leafland? looks like you forgot your meme flag you larping faggot

Attached: Democrats-MayMay.jpg (3000x6000, 1.95M)

fpbp

>Leafs think they're Americans

Attached: 345678765434567898765678.gif (500x375, 337K)

I'm 99% sure he could vote for a democrat.

>implying annexation isn't going to happen in the next 6 years

Im still tempted to see if I can mamage to vote in california is I learn some basic spanish

Attached: shalom good soyim4.png (1080x1189, 1.01M)

Attached: shalom good soyim.png (800x716, 205K)

For Trump of course. Im not a faggot.

ya you would have totally played all the 100+ people that post here

Attached: really.png (306x306, 73K)

yes u are

bump

el bumpo

la bumpa

>when this is literally all you have
lmao

I am a fascist but there's only one thing more gratifying than fascism, and thats watching the republicans panic as all their dreams go up in flames.

Attached: gfghfghfg00.jpg (500x375, 22K)

I'm not voting, period. I get to piss off both sides. I just argued with my liberal work make for over an hour about how she's an idiot for believing her vote counts when the democratic party literally sacked Bernie. Her vote only counts if she's voting for the candidate they hand picked. Same goes for Republicans. Trump still has plenty of promises that have yet to be delivered. Still no wall, Hillary still isn't in jail etc. Both sides were lied to, both sides were played like pieces to a board game. Nothing has changed, both sides are still being played. This time they're just arguing about sexual assault instead of missing e mails. You're being fed whatever information they want to feed you, you're voting for the people they want you to vote for, every politician lies like a dirty kike rat and all you idiots are following the piper. I want all of you to be eternally miserable for being stupid, and knowing full well you're being played, but continuing to play the game anyway.

haha based

Attached: DpCMlKIUwAAefwD.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>leaf
>im voting for democrats haha
>this is my le epic shitpost now people will notice me

Attached: 1527856629108.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

your reasoning is so shoddy it would take about 3000 words to properly explain how much of an idiot you are, instead I'll just suggest you outsource the development of your opinions to others who are more qualified. I see you are trying desperately not to be an NPC, but you're failing. Sounds like you are pretty young and ignorant about the world, in which case it's possible if you find enough smart people to listen to eventually their wisdom will rub off on you.

Is that meme real, or satire of leftist memes? I honestly cant tell anymore

Attached: Sad Hitler.jpg (608x477, 36K)

Care harder faggot.

Attached: a3774987830_10.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

>leaf

You have no idea man, I literally shitpost as a strawman of what people here think a Jewish liberal Democrat is constantly

>Flag
>Voting for Democrats
We haven't annexed you yet leaf calm down.

Attached: 1538969354974.jpg (540x443, 29K)

pretty big deal

Attached: trumpjew7.jpg (1730x1107, 175K)

You gotta step it up a notch, say you'll never vote, then argue for like an hour with someone about whether voting matters, then concede that voting matters but say you'll be voting for the side they hate. Do this for everyone who votes.
t. devilish user

Attached: 234.jpg (500x500, 144K)

Your 3,000 word essay was trash and you're retarded. Consider your failing grade generous.