Grassley: I will not allow Supreme Court vacancy to be filled in 2020

archive.fo/pO8io

Are our republibros btfo?

Attached: 160406_POL_Chuck-Grassley.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pO8io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>archive.fo/pO8io
What a moron. Obama was a lame duck president and lost the senate. Trump will have the senate and be in his first term.

Okay, by the end of 2019 it is.

Attached: 34346346.png (634x638, 857K)

What is the process for selecting leaders for these small committees?
How are some senators more powerful than others?

Ginsburg will hold out for a Dem president in 2020, but her death/vacancy won't fire up the base and Trump will win re-election, which gives her a stroke

implying his old ass is making it to 2020

>If Grassley does become chairman of the finance panel, his successor on the Judiciary Committee would probably be Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.).
>For his part, Graham said last week that if an opening arises during the final year of Trump’s term and the presidential primary is underway, “we’ll wait until the next election.”

Wow! Can /ourguy/ Graham get any more based? This is the most epic anime redemption arc ever.

at least your superior court bullshit does not cause EU faggots uproar
Poland got accused of abandoning democracy because of our superior court bullshit

They say this now but if another vacancy did pop up they would definitely fill it. These guys are all old and on their way out, they truly do not give a fuck anymore.

honestly I can see this
When they were saying "We never filled a vacancy during whatever" during kavanaugh's speech, they looked like they knew they were lying through their teeth

I believe everything a politician says.

Smart move because Trump will win anyway.

I don't see why this is a rule. It only applies when the senate and the president are not the same party and the enemy would never extend this olive branch.

>For his part, Graham said last week that if an opening arises during the final year of Trump’s term and the presidential primary is underway, “we’ll wait until the next election.”

grassley will be long gone by 2020

Attached: hillary 10hrs.jpg (284x209, 8K)

He says that now.
When gingscunt dies by next spring, (she looks dead already), grassley will JUMP to get her replacement thru.

Get used to saying President Biden, faggot.

Nothing different here from what we already knew. Not a big deal, and perfectly in line with their previous positions. If you want another conservative supreme court justice 2020+ all you have to do is not let Trump lose.

President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden, President Biden I think I got it.

>Mitch lets slip
>Assley tries desperately to act like he isn't a partisan hack
>Nobody believes him
>0 consequences because Iowans went braindead somewhere around 2009

>he does it for free
cuck

This

Why is this clever: trump can reuse the kavanaugh case during campaign trail to put pressure on voters and remind everyone of the true nature of the left

I just wonder how much longer Grassley will stay in the senate for. He's 85. I like the guy, but fuck, how many more years does he have left?

jesus christ just look at his eyes. he's a reptile

If he tries to pull this shit for real, Trump should nominate Merrick Garland just to fuck with them.

Biden is gonna die soon too

he's weak stock, that's why his pussy son died too

or they can just confirm someone and not be cucks, demotivate the enemy, and motivate allies

Holding back only results in getting fucked

He looks pretty healthy desu for 85, would give him another good 5 years before senility really kicks in.

He's baiting to see if GInsburg steps down. They have a majority already anyway, so all she is doing right now is holding on to her seat until she can pass it to a democrat

imagine if jew bader jewsburg steps down in 2020 and he still replaces her lmao

i dunno user his age rly was showing during the Chad K. hearings

>filename
>POL
hmmmmmmmmm
Thinken....