So uhm

So uhm...

when are we going to have a meme that isnt stale and boring and is overused as fuck?

Wojak/pepe are literally Trollface/rageface tier by now

Attached: 1538565318494.png (847x1129, 731K)

this thread is shit-tier

Your fucking country is a shit-tier you disgusting mapple sirup slurping faggot

Bowsette it is, then?

Why are you so imensely triggered...by a cartoon frog?

You are confused. Triggered would mean i get angry about pepe/wojak
I'm just tired seeing him. You know like everytime something happens instead doing something with the new you autists decide just to insert wojak and pepe into it.

Its boring.

we can't just make the new meme a fucking gender bender faggot turtle

Fuck off Ahmed. Christ did you draw that? You can't even draw high heels right you stupid whore.

Attached: 1.png (600x515, 63K)

U mad?

Attached: 1538958273565.png (653x900, 473K)

>rule 63
>meme

> says the NPC

based and redpilled

rate my new meme you guys

Attached: rst4q8.jpg (449x512, 44K)

A bowsette question to the meme experts:
Why is it everywhere right now, and why didnt it happen earlier? The games are extremely popular and has a long history. Rule 63ing characters is also incredibly common.
Subject of female bowser should have been explored and forgotten years ago, if not decades.
What makes this one so special?

Isn't this the same faggot thread you posted yesterday? Kill yourself you tranny lover.

Because OP is a faggot

Nonstop Bowsette *violence* on wojack/pepe, I like that.

however 1st thing you learn is that nobody can control meme culture. nobody

Whats the difference between your posted image ( that is considered boring and cringy today ) and wojak?
Both are way past their prime. they were literally chewed up by every normie site there is ( Reddit, 9fag even Facebook and Twitter ) and shat out.

When are you not going such a massive fag op?

Combination of monstergirls being popular and the in game crown that turns the pink toad into a princess peach look alike. Something similar happened with dr eggman not long ago.

Attached: SonicEggette.jpg (1200x666, 140K)

said the ahmed as he was blowing up top kek

The problem with the Pepe meme is that it is heavily associated with Donald Trump. As long as Donald Trump is president, Pepe will always stay around.

However, just because Pepe is not going away doesn't mean he doesn't have any effective counter-memes. Cirno is the perfect example of this. Pretty much every single stupid frogposter is fully aware that Cirno > Pepe, and they have come to accept that.

Attached: 67632100_p0.png (1691x1920, 1.91M)

I love Bowsette!

The answer is ponies.

Attached: F592A353-DB52-4871-80AE-21609809CA03.png (637x1024, 150K)

wojak wasn't even created by Jow Forums, it was krautchan
that's why he has a polish name

the dirty secret is the Jow Forums hardly thinks of any new memes whatsoever

Is your flag one of those pride flags for people who make everything about what they stick their dick in? Because you should probably just update it to the rainbow, seeing as you're obviously a faggot.

Ayy lmaos are posting among us.

Attached: UnknownFlags.png (1304x892, 226K)

checkem

Attached: 1221901134301.jpg (1100x1100, 209K)