Jesus There's so many empty people out there

Jesus There's so many empty people out there.
>Wake up at 8am
>Eat generic cereal
>Drive to work in bumper to bumper traffic
>Work...for jews
>Drive home
>Watch TV
>Eat generic microwave food
>Sleep
>Repeat
How the fuck do people live like this? Can we help them or will they forever be Live NPCs

Attached: 262036_190805794305942_137706126282576_487265_5333202_n1.jpg (360x640, 15K)

The problem lies much greater. The rich want more people to work longer so they can work less. This means they can enjoy life the way our ancestors did in the 1900's. IE one income, can afford home, car, vacation and kids. Now its impossible without two incomes and no kids.

>our ancestors
Don't compare me to you peasant. I expect you to be in work at 7am Sharp and don't even think about leaving before 8.

they use drugs, alcohol or antidepressants to get by

Heartless, soulless, remorseless, inhuman, leftist women are to blame for everything.

Wow yeah being a productive member of society is such an NPC thing maybe we should all strive to be like you, sit at home all day browsing Jow Forums

You forgot browsing Jow Forums, and you’ve basically described my life. But I don’t work for Jews, thank you.

I don't work for Jews either, but I might as well. The boss is a Lutheran Swede who imports Africans and Latin Americans to his plant because they work for lower wages and he gets tax incentives. He expects us to work 12 hours a day, 5 days a week, but if you're late just once, he uses that as an excuse to deny you that raise you were supposed to get. Tell me how Sven Bruderfook is better than some fucking cackling kike?

I work from home and don't have to go anywhere. Sometimes I go wander in the forest aimlessly.

>Wake up 06:30 because the rooster
>eat generic grain With no milk cus cow died from infection
>walk to the field in the rain
>Work.. For shitty grains not even money. You cant even feed your whole family during next winter
>walk home
>use the last bit of candle light to read the bible
>eat generic grain and kale
>sleep
>repeat

A three day working week would be great.

But thiis would drive most people batshit as they wouldn't know what to do on their days off

Because you have to work if you want to not live like a welfare rat sitting on used furniture all the time.

>dude I'm starving to death and I can't afford anything
>why don't you work part time?
>naw, I can't afford that

lmao depression is a hell of a drug.

Redpilled

My life

>Wake up
>Get coffee
>shitpost
>play video game (maybe)
>shitpost
>study (maybe)
>shitpost
>eat dinner
>shitpost
>sleep (maybe)
>shitpost
>get coffee
>repeat

God is punishing me but one day he will have mercy and just end it

No mercy, only pain.

Wasting all of your time on Jow Forums is the best thing you can do.

Attached: 1522782830749.jpg (462x430, 25K)

3:00 AM here and just barely noticed the sun has set, I have no windows in my concrete basement room so I only notice the time when I look at my pc clock but I keep it covered because the concept of time itself depresses me

What if I told you that it is unironcally a great life that normies live?

Because it is.

If you want to save the NPCs from their slave like existence start burning down and undermining their infrastructure. Make it impossible for them to continue to be NPCs. Force them to snap out of it if possible.

Stop being a retard you're gonna regret doing shit like this when you're older. Sleep at 23:30-24:00 and wake up at 8:00-8:30. You need melatonin and a good sleep

NEET life is shit but so is normie life. Everyone is so depressed and apathetic now

I'm not. Life is interesting and exciting.

That's why you work a job where you can spend your entire day undermining those you hate. If your name isn't white or your Dutch is subpar on the phone I'm gonna double check your shit.
>t. Tax collector

Attached: 1539085721626.png (500x482, 118K)

Sure there’s good points but on average and from what I’m hearing from grandparents seems like people’s lives are getting emptier and miserable

I just realized polaks are essentially a world wide 5th column decentralized across all institutions.

Attached: 1537529207708.png (469x331, 8K)

waking up at 5:30 is the best honestly. It's become a meme because of muh navy seals and all that but being up before the rest of the world is relaxing and makes you way more productive than staying up late. Get work done/workout/study in the morning with no distractions, dick around and have fun in the evening. I need more discipline to do it consistently but when I've done it I've felt so much better

the agricultural revolution fucked humanity.

>
>

This. General overall energy and enthusiasm has decreased drastically over the past cenutry

Until I’ve given what I’m owed I’ll just wake up play vidya, eat, shit, go to bed, repeat, I’m content and don’t plan on changing. I actually have a good time most days. BO3 comes out in 2 days, the Ref Dead, then resident evil and KOH. They’ll keep making games. I’ll keep being content

You can thank technology for bringing us 7 billion disgusting, retarded humans. It will keep getting worse before the culling begins.

This sand nigger is correct.

>Romanians are eternal, they came from Atlantis itself.
>Romanians have invented how to piss while sitting.
>The first extraterrestrials to contact us will be all Romanians since they have colonized the galaxy 7 million years ago.
>The last Ice Age has ended because Romanians have turned on the heating.
>If there were no Romanians gravity would seize to exist and the Sun and the Moon would fall from the sky.
>Romanians have invented the platinum-made magic jumping kangaroo, when it leaps the Dow Jones rises exponentially.
>After Virgin Marry had given birth to Jesus Christ not even God could fix her hymen, but the Romanians did.
>The pure willpower of Romanians can turn heavy water into regular one and back to heavy again, without them no nuclear reactor would be capable of working on this planet.
>Romania is an eternal and unending salt mine.
>Romanians can't steal land since all land on the planet belongs to Romanians by allodial right.
>Every language out there is just a dialect of Romanian.
>All Romanians are transdimensional beings with the immense capacity to go back and forth in time.
>When Romanians organise themselves into a spiral a magical doorway to another galaxy opens up.
>There are no black people in Africa. Only tanned Romanians in Chad.
>All races stem from Romanians. Being a degenerate and inbred is a sign of living too far away from Romania.
>Before Nietzche wrote the Zarathustra he visited Romania to talk to the great sage known as Kăl-el.
>Romanians wrote all the books that could be found at the Phalos of Alexandria in Teleorman the library that contained all the knowledge of the world. Once it got burned down by the Bozgors the Romanians choose to pass on its sacred knowledge ass to mouth.
>Romanians were Muslims even before Arabs, they wrote the Churân but Mohammed the coward gypsoid Türk stole it.

The deprivation starts at a young age with the "education" institutions. They like to bore you good and early, so you're easier to mould into the obedient worker. However, we're naturally inclined to give our children a better life than we’ve had. This instinctual goal is compounded generation after generation.
I think we’ve reached a point where there is a sizable population of people who don’t want to work, because it’s boring, it’s tiresome, and ultimately meaningless if you’re stuck grinding away at some dead-end gig at some BigCo. The only “challenge” these jobs offer is to not sunset yourself at the end of each workday.
I’m convinced that if you’re not your own boss, you’re never going to be contempt. You’re always forced to tune yourself to somebody else’s schedule, habits, and expectations. Whereas, if you’re an entrepreneur, you can hire a bunch of NPCs to do all that busy-work for you, while you get to instead enjoy what little youth you have left. There’d be a whole set of new challenges for entrepreneurs and the rat race would be inapplicable to your situation. There are of course responsibilities when becoming a boss, but those last until you’re at the level of Gates or Zucc, and you can literally do whatever the fuck you want without any care in the world.
This is another ideal situation I'd love to be in. I'm on the job hunt and I'm explicitly looking for remote work.