Will things ever improve? I feel trapped, a shadow of what could have been...

will things ever improve? I feel trapped, a shadow of what could have been, tattered and hopeless I sit in this cage and I don't know why I'm here. The world around me is constantly deteriorating under the weight of entropy, the streets get dirtier, the tunnels stink of piss and crude grafitti deface every surface of the city..........fuck is this shit

Attached: 1535393249024.jpg (1024x1016, 193K)

Sounds like a personal problem

Some things just keep getting better. Like political discussion on Jow Forums.
And the mods. Good job, people.

This isn't political. Nobody wants to hear about your faggot anxieties.

Nothing will magically fix itself like liberals tend to think, societies and hence cities will keep crumbling down until we as a species manage to
>create robots so advanced they can replace workers for every single job so humans can dedicate themselves again to art and culture
>find a way to have unlimited energy at our disposal
Of course, those two things will not be a reality for centuries to come so the only thing you can do in your short lifespan is to improve yourself.

The age of swedish peace has come to an end friend-o, best either grow a pair or prep the bull.

>the degradation of society and the effect upon the population is not a worthwhile political discussion

ah yes, I've missed this place [spoiler]not[/spoiler]

Attached: 1535265780146.jpg (313x382, 93K)

you can't even hide text on this shitty board

you're a fucking faggot.

move to Somalia for a while you safe space nigger bitch.

Don't haveto, somalia came to me, retard

I appreciate the sincere response and reading comprehension. Yes, I've been leaning towards that thought too, atleast someone knows how to read between the lines.

>fuck is this shit
india

suicide is painless faggot.

effort response:
>will things ever improve?
the entire global financial system needs to crash before things can ever improve. until that happens we'll continue limping along based on debt, military-industrial complex, and wasteful "technological progress" in areas like apps, VR, blockchain, sex dolls, self-driving cars, etc. but the time to get rich off these types of new tech has passed and we're moving into a much more difficult phase.
>I feel trapped, a shadow of what could have been, tattered and hopeless I sit in this cage and I don't know why I'm here.
me too. you and i both create our own local reality. the immediate life experience you are experiencing results from your actions and decisions. if you don't like the way things are, change your local environment. move if you can. if you can't, then save up and figure out how to move using your savings.
>The world around me is constantly deteriorating under the weight of entropy, the streets get dirtier, the tunnels stink of piss and crude grafitti deface every surface of the city..........fuck is this shit
Sounds like you live IN A CITY
all cities are dirty, crowded and unnatural. look up "shortening telomeres". birds that live in city look more fucked up due to the stress and unnatural environment. same happens to humans. get out of the city if you can. go live somewhere else. if you're afraid to, and don't know if you'll survive, then go ahead and continue living in the city and being miserable about political shit you have no control over. migrants moving into your town? it's happening in most western countries now. you are not special. do something to change your immediate life, or don't.

p.s. i live in los angeles by the way. one of the most fucked up cities in usa. born and raised here. there are nice areas but most of it is multicultural hellhole. nigs and mexicans aren't rioting because they continue to get gibs, or they've been brainwashed by rap music to "keep hustling" in various ways that don't involve me directly. but there's basically shootings, car chases, fires etc. every week.

not as bad as new orleans or chicago but eventually we'll get to that level since CA is the most liberal state.

I agree, maybe I was being a bit melodramatic in a faggotry way. Just one of those days I suppose, but Im glad you saw through the bs and actually gave me a nice response, thanks I kinda feel better now.

Also yeah, I don't envy your home location, I've seen quite a bit of that city and I've been there, it really is a fascinating mix of extreme poverty and extreme wealth, skidrow to the hills I mean.

>treating a noble creature this way
fuck Russia, they deserve to be turned into trinitite

I know for a fact you can send a request to the city officials to take care of the piss stink and the graffiti

Let's talk about the pic instead of whatever this sand nigger is crying about.
Zoo's are really fucked up desu.

God I feel for those animals.. we should have limited our selves to 500 million people.

We were doing fucked up shit like this at 500 mil too. And it will only get worse.

We've learned compassion now. Best thing to do is reduce population, make africa asia half of north america, south america and half of australia all all mature reserve.

Its okey. You are just an insel you will eventualy get cancer from all the instant noodle you eat and it will end

Kikes have the highest ratio of natural life threatening diseases. It's because you're so inbred.

Take your D vitamins fellow swede. Research the psychological effects of D vitamin deficiency, thank me later.

leave

Yet we all like till we are 120 years old.
You are full of shit and your entire race will stop existing in my lifetime.

Dont think so kike

Attached: jewish-genetic-disorders-what-your-congregants-should-know-10-728.jpg (728x546, 175K)

Thats what i am saying!!! Eastern europe can be used as farm lands maybe central africa also... the rest of africa and asia should becoma a giant nature reserve

Attached: deluded pepe.png (825x569, 19K)

your life sounds great desu, at least you observe and feel things even if they are bad. i have been in flat out despair for at least half a decade with not a hope in sight and finally on the verge of suicide. i'm terrified and looking forward to it at the same time.

where in sweden you live

Gothenburg, north, east, or the southern part?

find jesus brother

Do you see a therapist? I used to feel the word was closing in on me/doom and gloom. I started taking antidepressants and it helps a shitload.

GET THAT FUCKING BEAR OUTTA THAT FUCKING CAGE OR I'LL FUCKING FEED YOU TO THE WOLVES NOW !!!!!!!