How can people blame baby boomers for being racists if that's how they were brought up to be?

How can people blame baby boomers for being racists if that's how they were brought up to be?
Would these idiots blame a 12 year old for being a Nazi in 1945 Germany?
God I fucking hate niggers.

Attached: 1537031534484.jpg (912x1024, 143K)

Why don't they just change their ways
*sips t*

That's a cute girl there user.

Same reason they blame you for being a faggot OP, cause racists are disgusting. #SmashTheFash #PunchANazi #FuckRichardSpencer #IAlsoHateNiggers

baby boomers are the goodest goy generation of america

test

passed

>girl

That's the joke.

Boomers are definitely more racist than millennials, and they've tried their darnedest to pass their guilt to us.

Failed.
Please report to your nearest commie station for immediate execution.

Mmmmmm. 12/10 trap.

How big is her penis?

I wanna suck her dick so badly

Smol

Millenials are as dumb as shit. The most worthless fucks ever to grace this planet.
No one has tried to pass any guilt to you little useless bastards. You wouldn't know what to do with it.

I don't blame anyone. It is a fact that we are creating our own realities based upon our beliefs. If we believe we are superior, we will be given experiences to validate that even though on a wider scale the belief is completely illusory. Boomers, like all humans are stuck in the boxes of their own illusions. Every individual has them. The goal would be to use life like a mirror. Any time it reflects something you don't like, go within and figure out why you are seeing it.

>be racist
>hate others
>creating reasons to hate through thoughts and actions
>reality delivers opportunities to keep on hating
>user gets even more hateful and angry
>blames everyone else for miserable state

An alternative...
>believe in benevolence
>believe that all are equal
>believe each experience can be a catalyst and look for the mirror to help make adjustments to beliefs
>humans begin to display empathy
>no matter where I go, feels like home

Its all about the vibe.

Yeet

The question you should be asking is "how tight is her boipussy"

Same, user, same. I know the pain, the pain of not being able to quench your lust for some premium cock. Feels bad man.

Attached: 1535538240365.jpg (396x385, 101K)

Premium feminine cock, that is.

Attached: 1527061819836.webm (640x352, 2.78M)

>boomers racist
fuck off u dumb bong. they are the biggest voting bloc in the west, theyve allowed the invasion