BBC claims quantum physics are secretly gay. Not just regular gay either, but SUPER gay. Non-binary genderqueer gay...

BBC claims quantum physics are secretly gay. Not just regular gay either, but SUPER gay. Non-binary genderqueer gay. Attack helicopter gay. Also Muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSXc8jb95T0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/ideas/videos/what-quantum-physics-taught-me-about-queer-identit/p06ltbj1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bet this thread will stay up while Get threads are killed.

nice youtube channel can you please post gta5 gameplay

Yes.

thankyou also I like your voice

Thanks bro. I wish it was deeper and sexier. That makes me feel better tho.

no your voice is about perfect. I wish I had it, I sound like ben shapiro.
also I actually am listening now instead of just shitposting but I like what youre talking about. it reminds me of the jewish art of abstraction. breaking things down into parts that can be controlled and not understood.
I am a chemical engineer and quantum was the stupidest thing I ever learned. Its entirely irrelevant and sometimes I think physicists invent subjects so they can make money researching them.

Well, I really appreciate the positive feedback. I am a Jow Forumsack and talk about some Jow Forums things on my channel, which means I get some hate you know? So it's good to get positive feedback too.
Hahaha screw em tho. Just makes me want to make more videos and rub shit in their face even more.

Hahaha... I'm sure its fellow muslims will be more than happy to accept whatever the fuck that is and its life choices with open arms... and stones

LMFAO same thing I thought. I wanted to make an animation of this thing getting thrown off a rooftop actually, but I figured that would end in my YouTube account being banned. I hate the fucking censorship, man.

Funny, I remember when bbc used to report news, back before they turned into a social engineering organisation.

卐 ... .- --. . 卐

I thought you fags all sound like crocodile Dundee.

Attached: 1539145093162.gif (480x228, 500K)

I miss when these freaks weren't allowed in public.

>quantum physics
means we are all gay

lmao

bbc.com/ideas/videos/what-quantum-physics-taught-me-about-queer-identit/p06ltbj1

Heres the link to the actual vid if you don't want this faggot to pause every 2 seconds trying to explain shit you dont need explaining. Stretched a shitty 2 minute vid to shitty 15 min one ffs.

He should at lest try to get the pronoun case right:

xe: nominative (or subject)
xem: accusative (or object)
xir: genitive (or possessive)

or maybe he's trying to be "case neutral".

Attached: What's going on here.gif (550x400, 403K)

Are these swedish bants or are your fair dinkum?

10/10 would suck her dick again!