Weinstein

caught on tape

youtu.be/hC4eog5cY9Q

Attached: C618BC19-2306-481A-80A3-46DB3D12106F.jpg (2912x2207, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dg0Epvs6dOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the dirty fucking whore is flirting with him. fuck her. ride the nose, get the hose.

This bitch is so full shit
Not a single NO
Also, agreed to meet for drinks.

>her during the audition
>her during the interview
holy shit she got fat

she hit the wall pretty hard. she had a rockin body and great gams, then 30 took it all away

What a strong independent women who sucked fat jew cock to get her roles! Wow!

She hit the wall at sonic speed. I can't even tell that's the same person.

Attached: hmm whose phone got hacked yeeees yours Weiny.jpg (634x423, 37K)

Old and he literally did nothing wrong, this woman was leading him on like a typical whore.

But did he smash prime Pitt?

Attached: 453324EA00000578-4967252-image-a-12_1507656557053.jpg (634x800, 76K)

>leading him on
>he goes for it
>"haha, what a sexual predator amirite, totally interested in sex when you hint it at him"

Funny thing is that even if all the jews in the world openly say on public television that we intend on extermination all whites we would still get away with it.

Probably because of her trauma at being raped you bigots.

LMAO
is this peak roastie?
what a whore how is she calling her seducing him rape

Don't know, but he was almost certainly holding Angelina's hand as Harvey was pounding her.

when the wall hits so hard you get fat.

>Harvey just wants to party with this pretty babe'
But which one?

Attached: Harvey-weinstein-justin-bieber.jpg (683x525, 380K)

Fuck off kike kys

like the last time in germany, right?

Attached: article-2315949-198486C7000005DC-356_634x920.jpg (634x920, 97K)

>>Data's still hot

SHE WAS FUCKING BEGGING FOR THE WD

The look she gives jewish cock before her eventual pay day

Roastie had it coming

He got Lana. Usher infected Beiber.

Usher gave him the nigger aids

SHE PRETTY MUCH SETS UP AN APPOINTMENT.

This kike is going to fry

Attached: anigif_enhanced-22363-1450263808-32.gif (418x334, 971K)

Low quality bait, jewfriend.

She was clearly just humoring gim

Joos bad

Attached: Little_My_Drinking_Juice.gif (464x355, 1.98M)

>tfw when you are so subhumanly retarded that you can't even meet JLaw just because you are a gypsie

Attached: gan-oscars-lawrence-022213-1-16_9.jpg (3200x1680, 422K)

he even asked for consent to flirt early on in the interview, and then when she didn't say yes he told her he will not do it

what more these cunts wants?

Look at that neck bulge. She has thyroid issues, guaranteed. Probably congenital, but maybe diet related too.

Attached: 3843D93A-BB1D-46FE-8336-3CB6A8C84ACB.jpg (960x640, 86K)

>Lana del Rey, no kids.
>Emma Watson, no kids.
>Jennifer Lawrence, no kids.
>Taylor Swift, no kids.
>Cara Delevigne, no kids.
Almost all pushing 30 if not over it.
All admit to taking pills for mental conditions, all say yes to lgbt, all been in contact professionally with Harvey.
Can you see it?

Attached: 1538756460429.jpg (1080x607, 72K)

She was used to use her charm to get what she wanted from men. Weinstein is used to take what he wants because of his status. She learnt who comes up on top too late.

The comments are disabled on the video, probably because everyone else noticed she was being an enabling whore and not de-escalating the situation. She didn’t even have to go meet with him if she knew this was going to happen.

If anything, this evidence shows she’s a whore and now regrets being a whore

haha yeah you guys should totally do that as a prank haha

>youtu.be/dg0Epvs6dOg

You would.

Am I the only one who thinks he did nothing wrong? In the past actors were equated to prostitutes. So, Harvey was just acting as a professional Jewish pimp.

We know. That's the problem.

Under today’s circumstances I agree but not if the goy get their institutions back. At which point it will be a blood bath. Better hope that day doesn't come.

So you think it's perfectly okay to whip out your cock, demand a woman suck it, and then when she refuses to jack off into a potted plant? In a public space?

if I was harvey I'd be doing that shit too ;)

>when she didn't say yes he told her he will not do it

AND SHE THEN SAID "NO, IT'S OK".

give me a fucking break.

>Alright, then I won't
>No it's okay
wow what a rapist

How many chicks do you think he banged?

>we can do both

>desperate for attention
>flirt with harvey on tape
>claim he was sexually assaulting you
>tape shows you never once stopped him
>end up making a sexual predator look like a saint
>now you're a fat single woman in your 30's who slept with harvey weinstein, and all you have to show for it is a video on youtube with 70% dislikes

the absolute state of the #metoo movement

Total Power

she was flirting....what a whore

Attached: Punished_Harvey.png (1120x630, 145K)

she was def leading him on desu

>gott strafe irland

Attached: a24836caec480a7ce6a47b23fe63d8ac17b9bec3bbcec4be291640d42703b3da.jpg (1080x720, 129K)

Weinstein is based

>caught on tape
whores will be whores, old perv didnt force himself on shit

>raped
"data is hot, right?"

>comments are locked
isnt it funny when you see that you instantly know they try to push bullshit down on our throats? shouldnt even be a fucking option to silence the masses....

she could have at any moment said bluntly "i am uncomfortable with this, i would like this to be strictly business" or "sorry, i have a boyfriend" or any number of outs. she wanted something from him and decided to capitalise on him hitting on her.

honestly this is why women should not be in business.

that said fuck weinstein, he is a jew being a jew but i have no pity for that stupid woman. who knows if she was actually "raped" anyway. she was a fool for going up to the hotel room with a rabid, exploitive, immoral jew.

She needs some super female vitality

She's sort of bulky now and beginning to hit middle age, so a legal Payday might be useful to her.

I really don'y have much sympathy. These women want a jewy, 'sex in the city' lifestyle... and that's what they get.

It's grody that young women see this whole lifestyle as appealing. It's so vapid, tacky and crass...ick.

She looks disgusting Tumor neck protruding - Very very disrespectful.

Men need to teach women to know a kike when they see one. It's like all women have face blindness.

Fuck now her fappening leaks even turn me off thanks to this and her current looks.
Damnit that tit jiggle webm of her was some of my favorite fap material.

Your day is coming. History would tell you that.

>he's a big individual...

My wife is a really good saleswoman. She would have told him to fuck off(inb4 your wife's a Jew sucking whore you cuck). This woman is flirting like crazy. Why would you agree to meet him later?

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-25-07-18-55.png (1357x489, 90K)

Top Kek mate!!!!!!!

I can't hardly wait for the Weinstein Jlaw sex tape to get released. You know he's got some video. Even if he recorded it without her knowledge. If you were fucking all these actresses you'd hide some cameras and get that shit on video, like a trophy.

Good lord this fucking kike has no social skills. He's awkward as hell

weinstein asmr roleplays when

For once you're actually right, Schlomo. You'll be saved from the ovens.

Attached: whystudy.jpg (500x379, 31K)

Apparently she did want it or at least wanted the jew money

Everyone knows what goes on in Hollywood. Everyone who goes there to be a star is willing to sell their soul.

I have no sympathy for these people.

lol, nope. Your movement is dead. No one cares. I'm a regular person and I wouldn't fuck that nobody.
>no one believes her
>can i do it yet?
>snifflepoorme
>how about now?
>muh patriarchy
>i cant have a normal live
Now?
>i cant even masturbate without crying
Now
>oklol

Attached: poundmetoo.png (1172x173, 116K)

She owned the tech start-up
so, now she awaits the Weinstein payday?
wonder if she’s on disability

He smashed prime Pitt. And prime Pitt!

Attached: tumblr_nr7s2jfORV1sniqm4o1_500[1].png (500x277, 174K)

why else would he award millions and comfy careers to these skanks?
because they are good actresses? lmao

whores, they come with a price and whoever pays the price, gets the whore. It's commerce and both parties agree to it. These women are not victims, they are beneficiaries. They know the rules and play by them to make fortunes

Weinstein—not concerned this was on video?
He’s like a cop not quite making the leap to the video age

Very based and incredibly redpilled!

How can an autistic male play the Weinstein Lotto?
A fat jewess in a tee shirt with a big delicatessen belly?

He didn't care, as far as he was concerned he wasn't doing anything wrong. Because he wasn't.

what did he do that was so terrible ? He rubbed the fat bitches arm ?

she’s using this to support her rape allegation

You cant rape whores

Harvey did nothing wrong

>I don't think I purposefully encouraged him

Fucking wew

Literally this by law here too.

he smelled her butt

They are indoctrinated to do it.
It's not their fault.
It's more the fault of their fathers, really.

Then go rape them and give them kids Bucko!

Good idea. I am Chad now.

Attached: 1534022814124.jpg (1080x740, 126K)

Um..her eyes. What the fuck?

Homos too. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

She has a thyroid issue? Tell her to stop eating thyroids...

for a role money and fame, women will literally eat shit.. you can do whatever the fuck you want. full consent

but then if the see an opportunity to fuck you over for more money or more fame, when they are no longer valued on the market, they will do it too

why normal women never have these bogus stories about someone "raping" them? that's because normal women don't go for auditions to places where they know they will have to suck dicks and eat shit and get pissed on

it's not like they don't know. they know and they are ok with it.

nobody is pulling them by their hair and not forcing to go for auditions and then suck dicks

those are the rules. you wonna get paid for literally clowing around before camera, literally not doing anything harder then reading motherfucking text from paper and then get paid at least 100k per movies.. then that's what you are in for. bunch of whoring dick sucking and buttfucking

normal people don't want to be actors. an actor is essentially a lier, a fucking con man

i don't even understand how all these actors generate so much respect towards themselves. it's ridiculous

literal lying faggots and whores who pretend to be somone else for reason of brainwashing people and playing off people's dreams and emotions are the lowest scum of the low

also.. who gives a fuck what happens to all these fags and whores in the entertainment business.. for all i care they can get fucking killed..

just get it on camera and put it up online coz it's fun to watch lol kek

I can't believe it but in the name of fairness I am defending Harvey Weinstein.
>bitch set up appointment
>filmed it (meaning she expected him to be touchy - still went anyway)
>allowed herself to be put off topic
>literally consents for this behavior
This roastie is nothing more than a common whore and she *literally* gives him consent and even flirts back to him. What the fuck is this shit. Funny how comments are disabled too.
Imagine how many other actresses that he 'raped' that actually just decided afterwards that they regretted leading him on.

Attached: 4805954809.jpg (400x377, 15K)

>I can't believe it but in the name of fairness I am defending Harvey Weinstein
Go back to plebbit faggot, you don't defend either her idiot you pit them into killing each other

That video is so fucking hot. Women being made mildly uncomfortable is my fetish. I'm not even joking.