Weimar Republic thread

The narrative of innocent Jews collapses once you begin to research the Weimar Republic. Everything normies read, watch, & hear say Hitler hated Jews but never elaborate why. Just the spontaneous anti-Antisemitism they claim happened for no reason other than "they were affluent".

The same thing is happening all over the West today. And most people can't seem to figure out why.

Attached: Weimar Republic.jpg (863x620, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
cjr.org/special_report/medias_weimar_moment.php/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
thesun.co.uk/news/6439556/nathan-larson-paedophile-congress-republican-virginia-sex-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=EwjTm4ncWnY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184153149
germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_docs.cfm?section_id=12
veteranstoday.com/2018/10/08/apology-adolf-hitler/
archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was legitimately blown away by the level of degeneracy in Weimar. No ones taught anything about this in school in the West.

Have you read this book? Would I be put on a watch list if I order it off amazon?

Attached: Jewish Domination.png (231x344, 121K)

>Literally got published in the Cuckenbach Republic
You'll be no more or less doomed than before, don't worry.

Is it seriously not worth reading? Any other recommendations?

Gay nightclubs everywhere, trannies and prostitutes. The jew showed his hand too clearly.

Attached: 20181010_090408.png (1439x2197, 510K)

pol required reading

Attached: Sexuality German 1930s.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

The Weimar republic would have probably stayed together if stresemann was kept in charge and he didn't die to early

The Bolsheviks needed it to play out like that. Hitler tried his best to re build Germany and keep the Bolsheviks away - he succeeded in rebuilding but with the (((Zionists))) in the US/UK ensured Hitler wouldn't win.

Interesting Fact - Hitler so admired Henry Ford that he was the first in Europe to cap the working week to 40 hrs ... plus having a set amount of state paid vacation. Germans would often be paid to visit Norway and the fjords.

If only Liberals realized that ... their brains would explode.

the Weimar republic was a socially liberal regime. So what?

economically it did very well, given the massive hit to the economy that Germany's first world war adventures caused it. the reparations were too harsh, In my humble opinion, but they did well to control the hyper inflation and they were recovering very well by 1929

indeed the Nazis had almost no support at all during the vast majority of the Republic's time.

what changed that was the Wall Street Crash, which forced the Amwerican banks to call int he loans, and crashed the German economy. without that, Hitler would never have gained power, or indeed any following at all. as it was, he never got a majority in a democratic election.

for the vast majority of people int eh country the "degeneracy" didn't even register on their lives. Like modern gays in a few cities that have a few clubs, and every now and then have a parade. Big deal. no one cares.

degeneracy increased exponentially after the crash, seeing children being forced to prostitution and gays and jews relishing in it. makes a man think about the situation.

Does anyone have a link for a phone fag like me?

Hitler was also a genocidal maniac, I understand the economic policies and construction policies put forward by the Third Reich such as the Reichsautobahn but the policy of Lebensraum brought Europe into another world war

Pharmacies had call-to-order child prostitutes they'd dispatch by taxi

Death to the jew
Death to their niggers
Death to their faggots
Death to their good goy
Death Death and more Edge Lord Death

Jews are the asshole of the world.

Attached: assholes.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>implying Der Führer wanted the war

>Implying he didn't invade france

>implying france didn't declare war first

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

>Implying it wasn't because he invaded Poland

Because he was taking back those parts of Germany that France stole under the Versailles Treaty... Saar Coalfield, Alsace-lorraine etc.

Hitler was reuniting Germany and German lands not just with France but protecting ethnic Germans in those lands that were being persecuted. Much like Sudentenland etc etc.

Hitler has and will always be blamed ... but the unfortunate truth for many brainwashed people the blame goes out and beyond him.

That's no proof of that. In fact he was an astute and charismatic leader.

However those reporting to Hitler I'll not say the same. Himmler etc ... that's up for debate for me.

>implying he didn't want a peaceful solution in late august 39 and tried to avoid going to war constantly, but polaks ignored all offers and instead killed germans trying to flee from polak oppression

Started reading a book called 'Blitzed' all about drugs and WW2, but particularly Germany and drugs (though I hope it pays some attention to the allies side of things too).

It opens with a description of the German
psycho-chemical industry, which was the greatest in the world. The international conventions on opium and other drugs limited their exports, but domestic consumption was still huge. I'll have to double check but I think Weimar Berlin consumed 94 tons of Heroin a year during the 1920s.

I knew there was a lot of degeneracy, perversity and social breakdown but I never knew the extent high quality drugs played in it.

Apparently both the commies and the nazis hated drugs, albeit for different reasons. Hitler sold himself as a consummate teetotaler.

The book itself is an eclectic mix of 'le evil nazis' and 'Look, we were high it wasn't out fault' from what I understand. If anyone wants more details from the book I'll grab them.

I love u

I highly recommend this link! It is pretty heartbreaking stuff though but I believe it is the most well researched page on this topic

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

No problem fren, "happy" reading.

Attached: Wild and Free gang.png (554x880, 182K)

cjr.org/special_report/medias_weimar_moment.php/

Does anyone see any parallels with what happening today in Europe and America (or was until Trump came in - it's halted there at least).

>-"I saw pimps offering anything to anybody, little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went around that a male goose of which one cut the neck at the ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious, economical, and time-saving frisson of all, as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards."

We are really close to that, but on global scale.

Hitler and the Nazis were also against vivisection. Kinda weird considering everyone is told they were a bunch of blood thirsty maniacs.

Attached: vivisection-verboten-this-cartoon-appeared-in-kladderadatsch-a-german-magazine-3247413.png (500x1061, 262K)

Weimar Germany was bigger than current Germany, well done nazis

Attached: 20171216_080621.png (720x1280, 277K)

based hindenburg saved weimar already from all the economic and degenerate shit then he accepted hitler as the new leader
btw you should read what our kaiser willy sayd between those times it pretty much changed from year to year from uh fuck weimar fuck germans they are the fault then later oh please let me be the kaiser again then when hitler came oooh no evil bastard he destroyed germany then later oooh hitler let me please be kaiser again......
this dude went really nuts after he fucked our empire

It is almost as if everyone has been lied to for the last half century.

Weimar degenerates moved into America's entertainment industry when the brownshirts kicked them out and those with the connections and money to do so left. They went to Hollywood and it festered for 80 years.

This. Fantastic and disgusting read

You need to read your own real history and stop accepting the "original sin" that has been taught to all Germans that all Germans are to blame for everything since 1945.

Remove the 'm' in the link or get it from the archived site
archive.4plebs.org/pol/

Let's hope so. Unfortunately Germany was less mixed.

>I was legitimately blown away by the level of degeneracy in Weimar.

There is no way they can approach the levels of degeneracy we see today.

Attached: 1539123746935.jpg (650x628, 113K)

Open in new tab, remove the m from the url

Patton and Eisenhower admitted that America was wrong to wipe out Germany (plus the war in Africa/Near East - the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem essentially lost it as he sided with Hitler)

Meanwhile in the UK in 1947 the Balfour Treaty became manifest and Israel was born....funnily enough after the Grand Mufti was defeated. What are the odds?

Attached: 15366086569491359541541.png (638x426, 551K)

Based nazis

I think we are in an exact parallel ... with the paedophilia and pederdasty that was everywhere. It's not quite in Europe... although there are some looking to legalize paedophilia....

thesun.co.uk/news/6439556/nathan-larson-paedophile-congress-republican-virginia-sex-children/

when did i said that? but it's a fact that willy was a retard after 1913 and i wish we had not supported AH instead just invade and take german austria after how he wished so bad to be kaiser again for one time then another shits against germans is a fact to

>eisenhower the german hating bastard swedish jew
source? i would be interested to read about that

Everybody needs to watch "The Goy Guide To World History".

It covers the early-1900s time period, where the Berlin kikes, (((Freud))), (((The Frankfurt School))) and others started promoting degeneracy simply to fuck with goyim. They knew it was destructive, and they were using it as a weapon to get revenge on "Rome" (Europe in general) for conquering Israel.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=EwjTm4ncWnY

Weimar Republic was actually taught at my high school, but it was more like "Oh, look how fragile democracy is! Germany wasn't ready for such progressive ideas!" Not at one point in the entire class was the German Revolution brought up and of course Jews' involvement was never brought up either. I very clearly remember my teacher saying that 1920s Berlin was like, "Las Vegas" and it would have been a fun place to live

Attached: 149578524654.jpg (707x500, 71K)

>republican
Why did they put that in the title? A quick google search reveals he is running as an independent. And of course the comment section is full of leftists assuming Trump endorses him because they try to pass him off as republican.

Fake news, but it is The Sun, so it is expected to be shit tier.

>GLBT
remember when even fags knew how to put women in their place?

I'm attaching the Patton quote.

I'm searching for Eisenhower.

The only one that hated Germans was Churchill. He wanted your race annihilated off the planet.

Attached: main-qimg-49b6af2a10d24aa82d9930fee41c0ca8.jpg (523x587, 81K)

I'll try and write slow with short words so you get it. The fact a person in politics (fuck cares who) is able to openly debate making it legal to fuck kids is degeneracy in the extreme. So my point we are getting close to the same level as the Weimar Republic.

Hence the state of educational Cultural Marxism in American and European Schools.

The Frankfurt School philosophy of Herbert Marcuse et al tried to promote this shit from the 50s. Sex ed trials for kids in Hungarian schools in the 50s etc. The start of a moral and family breakdown... fast forward and what do we have.

The Bolsheviks won WW2.

Interesting Fact- does anyone know the majority religion of the Bolsheviks that created the revolution? I won't write it down but you can guess...

Chill the fuck out. I wasn't defending him in the slightest. And he clearly has no chance of winning whatsoever. Any citizen can "run" for office in USA. Especially as independent. If you want to burn up your money on a platform of pedophilia that is your choice.

It is only a sign the society is degenerate if he gains support in a significant number. Some psycho spending money in some wacko attempt to be elected isn't an indicator of the society by any means.

Show me peoof he can hold a rally and have a crowd cheering him on and I'll agree with you.

Hitler hated the Jews because they wouldn't buy his shitty art. The Germans never stopped doing degenerate faggy shit before or after Weimar even when they wiped out their entire Jewish population. How fucking stupid are you people?

Teach the world with this thread.

I don't recommend it. It lacks statistical evidence (usually settling for claims such as "most" or "virtually all") and is accepted to be a piece of unbiased propaganda.

There are several books, essays etc listed on the below thread:

Subjects

>Weimar Germany (1919 - 1933)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184153149

>Meanwhile in the UK in 1947 the Balfour Treaty became manifest and Israel was born....funnily enough after the Grand Mufti was defeated. What are the odds?
Kek.

>the Jewish Bolshevist leaders had cleverly kept in the background, probably in the mistaken belief they could fool us. Litwinov and Kaganowitsch were hardly seen in public. Behind the scenes, however, they were about their dastardly work. They tried to persuade us that the Jewish Bolshevists in Moscow and the Jewish plutocrats in London and Washington were enemies. Secretly, however, they were planning to strangle us. That is proven by the fact that they made up with each other the moment their devilish game was revealed. The ignorant peoples on both sides who surely were astonished at such a sight were calmed down by tactful measures.

t. desperate jew

Kek!!

Also the Nazis had the most "diverse army". While Americans were hanging blacks and the military serving blacks had segregated food areas the Waffen had blacks ... and Muslims fighting for them.

Wow ... maybe liberals are right ... diversity IS strength.

Attached: black-africans.png (918x571, 578K)

Some sources from that thread:

1. "Weimar Germany: Promise and Tragedy" by Eric D. Weitz

2. "Jews in Weimar Germany" by Donald L. Niewyk

3. "Berlin! Berlin!: Dispatches from the Weimar Republic" by Kurt Tucholsky

4. "What I Saw: Reports from Berlin" by Joseph Roth

5. "Women in the Weimar Republic" by Helen Boak

6. "When Money Dies" by Adam Fergusson

7. "Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin" by Mel Gordon

8. "The 'Black Horror on the Rhine" by Iris Wigger

9. "Decolonization in Germany: Weimar Narratives of Colonial Loss" by Jared Poley

10. "Berlin Cabaret" by Peter Jelavich

11. Various JSTOR articles on the period

12. Essays gathered here and elsewhere: germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/sub_docs.cfm?section_id=12

Read "Communism with the Mask off" by Goebbels.

Attached: Mask Off.png (726x1165, 761K)

that list reads like the current democrat platform

Any pics of the groups fighting each other in the streets? Those pictures are alwayd so interesting.

Attached: 1539185461591-horz.jpg (730x628, 324K)

He rather tested on diffrent (((animals)))

Hitler understood diversity is only possible by preserving the integrity of all involved cultures
You can't have diversity when every country is the same mix of multicolor brown

(checked)
We should have listened

I agree - but that is what the Kalergi Plan sort to do at the beginnings of the Single Market in Europe.

Attached: Coudenhove-Kalergi-Kalergi-Plan.jpg (600x311, 98K)

What tests? Where they different tests to what the American, British, Russians etc did (and still do) to their own people especially those in the military?

You are a perfect example of why Slavs are a pointless race of people - white niggers.

>implying Goebbels propaganda was true (but it wasn't then and isn't now)

he sent false flag untis in to cause trouble, and they got shot up after he invaded - Nazis spun this as poor germans being genocided. Absolute bullshit. A few hundred killed fighting the Polish army, no massacres of civilians before the german invasion.

History repeats ... and that's why the powers are scared .... uprisings are close.

Why do you think there's a fight in the US over gun ownership? If you control guns/ammunition then there can't be an uprising....well makes it harder....

There's plenty of proof ethnic Germans in stolen German lands in your country and in Czechoslovakia and other fuck Slavic nations were being attacked and raped.

Checked.

which also goes for all this talk of Weimar being degenerate - a few gay nightclubs, big deal.

It is almost as if these guys believe that Jews cause gayness. that the millions of gay men in america and Europe would no be gay if it wasn't for Jews secretly paying them to suck dicks.

I suppose it goes with the mentality that all lesbians really need is a good fucking by a man to "cure" them (which of course wouldn't work either because the Joos)

Kek - check out the poor cucked French libtard baiter.

France is collapsing fast as well - so enjoy your collapse and stand by your LGBTFABC123 comrades.

stolen?

not only were all those territories only recently german before they were lost after the war (Germany is a made up country only a few decades old) but on loosing a war, you lose territory quite often.

Why was Adolf not going after the Tyrol? stolen German clay, nabbed by the evil Italians? Oh because he wasn't interested in it really, he was just land grabbing what he could, including non german clay - like the rest of Czechoslovakia and Poland, adn then the low countries, half of France, and so on.

don't keep repeating the warmonger's lies. They were not true then, they are not true now

veteranstoday.com/2018/10/08/apology-adolf-hitler/

I've seen those photos and the bodies seem to be in an advanced state of decay, but it might've been a fabrication.
I wouldn't mind seeing said proof, if you please.
I think it's all the matter of it being seen as socially acceptable. Since the Jews which have owned the movie industry (and pretty much created culture as a whole, since their influence spread to all kinds of art) kept potraying it as not harmful to society in their productions, the people have grown to accept it and tolerate it, no matter how disgusting it could've been seen earlier.
No one denies that fags existed, exist and probably will exist, the question is: will they go back into the closet?

Attached: rewolta komunistów w Niemczech A.png (1205x935, 1.17M)

Learn true history libtard.

The Treaty of Versailles stole areas of Germany - your country took key pieces (Alsace Lorraine etc).

If you are going to go back further than fuck France doesn't exist either. You picking and choosing what you want to believe in? Kek

I draw the line before T

men in frocks, fine, but they are not women. even if they grow tits and cut their dicks off.
I have no idea what the other letters and numbers mean.

Germany lost the war. So they were lucky no to be cut up into little chinks and parcelled out entire. the territories they lost were all unsettled, previously not german, previously stolen from other countries (or lost by them in wars - fair play to get them back - that is how it works) Austria was the real loser - it lost all its colonies in europe.

the Treaty of Versailles didn't steal anything - it was agreed. under duress, but that is what happens in war. too fucking bad.

did Jews kidnap the Lindburgh baby?

Absolutely - because I'm your servant for proof. Let me go through my petabytes of data and dump them here for you!?!?

What I will do that will make your armchair research a little easier is paste an archive to a 6 hr documentary. Seriously - in between all the "truth" out there with "official" and "unofficial" history the real truth lies in between. Anyway from memory this documentary starts with the Treaty of Versailles through.

archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary

Yes France has not existed thrpugh all eternity. Neither has the UK. you only have your present form since 1922, or 1949 depending on how you cut the cake. So what? it jsut shows that the idea of eternal german clay is bunk

[spoiler]incorrect[/spoiler]

That's not so inclusive of you though? Thats shocked me.

The only german representative at the signing of the treaty of versailles was jewish as well. The brother of the jewish representative of the US, coincidentally

That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for after reading this article years ago. Fantastic revealing of the truth of the tribe.

why should they go back?

because you worry they might find you attractive and... offer to buy you a drink?

because you secretly fancy doing some cock sucking but your daddy in the sky is watching and will burn you forever in his nasty place?

because you just don't like the idea that some men don't have to put up with women having PMT just to have a blowjob?

why do you think they should be obscene and not heard?

I'm not from the UK I'm just unlucky to live in this shit hole country.

No country has ever existed - so stop salting over that. German had land stolen...you say duress so too bad. True. Hitler took them back.

Then (((they))) used the allied forces as their own personal army to redress the balance.

The Versailles Treaty was fucked. At least The Picot Line was simpler - France, Germany and Russia just drew 1 line through the Middle East and so we can live these decades later with that fucked up idea.

Attached: 187391-004-F45D75C6.jpg (500x450, 144K)

why?

I genuinely don't care what people do in private as long as it does not harm them. But i think that so called transwomen (who are just men) who say that women can no longer protest wearing pussy hats because not all women have pussies, are just men being typically bossy to women. fuck that.

I could self identify as a moose but it wouldn't make me one.

Come on nigger, no need to be such a cunt, if you make a controversial claim like that at least provide me something to verify it.
I'll make sure to check out what you posted, thanks.
>projector.jpg
Homosexuality isn't productive for the nation, since homosexuals can't have children by themselves. If they want to live by their way, that's fine by me, but they should not try to normalize their acts in the eyes of others.
Also, why do you imply I'm a christcuck?

Attached: this cock demands some proofs.jpg (691x553, 28K)

oh, how appalling, "frivolity and lasciviouness" in the comedy theatre "rear their ugly heads"

Indeed, how dreadful, that comedy should be frivolus, not serious, andisn't anything sexual horridly ugly.

lights out, as fully clothed as possible, in the missionary position, but no kissing, only for procreation, that is the only way to do it, and only if you really must.

of course the major takeaway from this is that the good upright Germans never watched any of this stuff, had no interest in it, didn't pay their money to see it, never took part in it, and were to a man and woman, revolted by it. that is why all those jews went bankrupt.

not.

actually listening to Hitler's speeches is blowing my mind. everything he talked about is happening again. I'm so depressed.

Attached: 1531342514335.png (710x733, 497K)