You feel it too don't you

While the world is screwed up in many ways one of the things that bothers me the most is why leftist want to destroy our unique cultures. When I see things like Italian cooking or here Russian music I'm filled with a sense of joy at the beauty and breadth of our cultures. The different white nations wether they're Slavic, Greek, Romance, Celtic, Germanic, Uralic, and all the others fascinate me. I love all my brothers we share a common European soul and I feel connected to them and to our past. It's like a spiritual feeling an image of something greater then one's self. The forest and fjords the sunny Mediterranean and fields of flanders they feel sacred to me. My own nation too is beautiful my own roiling blue smokey Appalachian mountains remind me of the glory of the world. It feels
like I have received a great and precious inheritance. A responsibility to guard it and pass it on like so many have before. Like its a great torch in relay of human ascendency. When I think of all the generations who have lived and died, all their stories of valor and ingenuity it's overwhelming. All their hopes and dreams and fears we inherited this. I feel this great agape love but also a burning rage. When I see a black "man" chimping in the streets of Paris, a Paki feeling up a white girl,
A pack of Indians scamming tourist in the shadow of the coliseum I feel nothing but red hot rage. When I see our churches empty and whore houses filled I rage.
When I see another grey souless glass and steel Jewish building I rage. When I see a degenerate smear shit on a canvass and call it art I rage. When I see hedonist swine say that it doesn't matter what happens after they die and that anyone can be just as European as people who's very DNA was shaped by the land I rage. How can they disregarded and disrespect this inheritance? Do they have no souls no feeling? No sense of place or identity no sense of history? Everything I love is passing through my hands like so many bitter ashes.

Attached: image.jpg (668x716, 65K)

Religious fanatics want all culture to be a part of their "church". National cultures that give people an idetity outside the "church" of leftism are to be destroyed.

the "church" of leftism is humanism.
they are globalists.
they want 1 world government, 1 world religion, 1 currency etc. etc.

most religions celebrate individualism.
that doesnt mean there isnt a place for nationalism.

pick up a book m8

>italians, Greeks
>white

Begone subversive Jew.

Attached: image.png (184x326, 42K)

Found the pasta nigger

Nope even worse I'm a Scottish nigger

Remove all history, all tradition, all hero's, everything of value, now you have a more easily controllable race.
Also devolve them into localised tribalism.

I like John Locke that's about it

I shid and farded

I feel the same. Then I come here and get reminded that Im not white. I love my culture and history but that is because that's what is left to be proud about.

I true appreciate John Lock. If you really aren't a subversive I would encourage you to read some of the classics from the Mediterranean world especially works on Stoicism also I hope you have a nice day full whoever you are.

Make a slave mongrel monorace that has no real ties to it's fellow slaves and place where it lives and follows and easily manipulated monoculture based on mass media and reckless consumerism while the kikes rule the world from their ethnostate.

Bulgaria is white. The fact that you guys eat sunflower seeds and shashlik prove it

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1200, 420K)

It's not going to end well user. Humanity via white civilization may have already hit it's peak. What we need is something unifying, or someone. That is the only way European culture can be saved in the long term.

Attached: 1538638551262.jpg (1024x550, 155K)

Spangler predicted this almost a hundred years ago. Civilizations is like all other organism it has its birth, rise, decline, and death. I don't want to give up though. I won't let them crush me. I will fight until it's over.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x667, 62K)

I just think pan Europeanism is pointless and doesn't work.

they have no identity so they feel compelled to destroy other's. like a child breaking another child's toy out of envy

>like a child breaking another child's toy out of envy
Yes and then laughing at the child with the broken toy

One can admire their brothers house without moving into it. We are all in this together, they want us all dead and our civilizations buried. We can either fight amongst ourselves as we have always done or stand up together to throw off the kazharian yolk.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x466, 93K)

Food, no less, taught me a valuable lesson.
Multiculturalism diminishes every culture involved, not just white.
USA is the most mixed culture on the planet, but,
If you seek Chinese food in America, it is inferior.
If you seek Italian food, it is inferior.
And so on.
Every "culture" co-existing here is a sad diminished mockery of the real thing back in their ethnic homelands.
Including white European culture. Every single culture involved in multiculturalism is destroyed.

Go get Peking Duck in NYC, it's shit. Get Peking Duck in China, it's masterful. The list is endless.

This is true. The Italian food in Italy was far superior to any Italian in the United States. We can only hope that we are vanguard of a rebirth of western consciousness and not a last spark of a dying fire.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x933, 56K)

Ugh you guys can't take a joke. I can't even for one post pick on Italians. Whatever. I'll go tell my JIDF teammates operation subvert white identity was a flop.

Italians are fucking dogs and they sympathize with minorities in hating whites as if they were niggers themselves.

Wake up idiot.

To add a specific story to this idea. There are many accounts of Swiss pastry chefs coming to America and having to add more sugar to their desserts to appeal to the American pallet. This adaptation runs its course through the entire being of an immigrant. A Swiss-American man and a Swiss man of the same age become completely estranged. After a few generations the -Americans lose their mother tongue, their religion, their cultural sensibilities, their cooking style and so much more. This doesn't even take into account miscegenation. The -American is soulless being. Even the Anglos are not immune to this.

t. Mexican-American

Attached: 1524974742549.png (500x354, 96K)

What if the Jews and leftards were given so much power by our ancestors in order to make us have a common enemy and unite together? What if it was the plan to stop wars between white people?

This is not true. The white man is benevolent to a fault. He sees white characteristics in people who don't have them. To show a kindness to another white is to form an empathetic bond that secures a potential friend or ally. To show a kindness to a shitskin or jew is to show a weakness, a potential inroad of physical or emotional trust to be exploited. We have made our own beds in being so trusting of the benevolence of others. It's not a grand design. Simply a mistake.

>leftist want to destroy our unique cultures
Read Oswald Spengler's "decline of the west"
The lefties want to stop the cycle of fire and plunge the world into Grey conformity (brown, actually)
Yes, Dark Souls is inspired to Spengler's theory of the life cycle of civilization, and right now the rekindling of fire through Caesarism seems more plausible than the one-world NPCification and one thousand years of darkness.

Get ready for a bumpy ride.