Are we just unfeeling morons?

The other day, I was talking with my gf about cultural appropriation, and I told her that it's just people being sensitive.
She told me that I just didn't get it.
"Think as if you're that one kid whose being made fun off, but doesn't realise it" she said.
Then it started to make more sense to me, the one's making fun off you aren't ever going to explicitly tell you that they're laughing at your expense. And even if they aren't doing it on purpose, they still feel a sense of superiority from doing so.

Minorities hate cultural appropriation because it's colonial forces turning those cultures into artifacts they could just caricaturise. It's as if everyone around them was wearing a black face and telling them to get over it, that they're just being hysterical.

Are we just unempathetic fools?

Attached: 9cb19725b86fafb7e978ff555cd6a37b_original.jpg (1552x873, 256K)

no im an unsympathetic intelligent person
culture exists to be appropriated.
cultural appropriation is just a word made up by people who are upset that others take the only good things there culture had to offer and made it better.

Not foolish; just acknowledge that they would happily do far worse to us if they were the dominant culture.
They lost the war of conquest, and Darwinian struggle is eternal.

Attached: image.jpg (779x424, 211K)

>It's as if everyone around them was wearing a black face
if this bothers you you're already an overly sensitive moron

>he gets blue pilled by his gf
never gonna make it lad
>Think as if you're that one kid whose being made fun off, but doesn't realise it
this is stupid
whats to make fun of, if someone uses some other cultural thing they usually like it.
Lets say if some white guy opened a chinese takeaway, the chinese might get butthurt because they are going to make money off of their culture
it's basically just whinging, and they should stfu anyway since they don't belong in the country.

>I was talking with my gf about cultural appropriation

Fuck off SJW

Go back to reading KEKcn articles you nigger.

>making fun out of a thing != ridicule

It is indeed just self-absorbed retards being overly sensitive.

If I went to China, and they laughed because I accidentally said a word that means poo poo, but I was trying to say "tree," boo hoo for me, who cares, I get it. (But knowing chinks, they would have a malicious and ridiculing energy)

It all makes sense now. Post Malone is the greatest racial satirist of our time.

In other news, Zwarte Piet is making a comeback. All you sensitive bitches can go fuck yourselves.

>Zwarte Piet
>cultural appropriation
KANKER OP WE ZITTEN VOL

Nobody cares about their minority feelings. They can leave if they don't like it. You're a cuck for letting a fucking woman bluepill you btw

>muh cultural appropriation
My take on it is niggas don't get to bitch about it because long before anybody started appropriating their shit, niggas culturally appropriated shaolin kung-fu to make rap songs. It's also a symptom of incompatible cultures. If they don't like it they should go back to where they came from. Hosts shouldn't have to change their culture for guests. Period. Everything a host does for a guest the guest should be grateful for. Ingrates should be kicked out.

Attached: slaves.jpg (791x1024, 81K)

I can't wait til er we get the SJWnigs you guys have, who call everything racist. What a great variable to add to one's public discourse for no fucking reason, immigrants sure sound beneficial

Fact: Niggers speaking English is cultural appropriation

Okay, but I'mma get upset now whenever I see a nig-nog or an arab wearing a suit or using an electrical appliance.

They were invented by the white man, so by your metric, they belong to him alone in perpetuity.

Why don't the Dutch rent actual blacks for that festivity? I have a friend in (phonetically spelled) naimegen, Netherlands who sent me chocolates literly translated as "Nigger Kisses"

Well, by simply existing within white countries, non-whites are appropriating European culture.

By that logic, any other race using western white technology is guilty of cultural appropriation. You know what, you're right. Here's the deal: whites will stop doing blackface and wearing halloween costumes, niggers/poos/other inferior races can all starve and die of malaria. Great work, thanks user!

Much like the kid being made fun of, maybe they could just fuck off home if they don't like it.

Utter lunacy.

When you have such undefined buzzwords you are guilty by definition. One can not draw the line on such thing. Is it clothes, colors, national dishes, general outlook etc. and who is to decide ? Utter jewish original sin enslavement bullshit.

As long is you are not overtly hostile to a group you can pick and choose whatever you like for usage. If they do not like it, they are free to fuck off from whenever they came from.

El patge Faruk es part de la nostra cultura, els negres que viuen a Catalunya només estan apropiant-se d'allò que és nostre

>The other day, I was talking with my gf about cultural appropriation, and I told her that it's just people being sensitive.
>She told me that I just didn't get it.
>"Think as if you're that one kid whose being made fun off, but doesn't realise it" she said.
>Then it started to make more sense to me, the one's making fun off you aren't ever going to explicitly tell you that they're laughing at your expense. And even if they aren't doing it on purpose, they still feel a sense of superiority from doing so.
>
>Minorities hate cultural appropriation because it's colonial forces turning those cultures into artifacts they could just caricaturise. It's as if everyone around them was wearing a black face and telling them to get over it, that they're just being hysterical.
>
>Are we just unempathetic fools?

You are being a real NPC right now OP.

>wearing halloween costumes
This is a tradition based off the celtic holiday of Samhain though you dumb nigger.

>Nigger Kisses
That's actually the PC version. The colloquial name is "Nigger Tits". Also, apparently it's -more- racist to hire actual black people for the role. There's also the point of putting on the black paint to remain incognito, so even when blacks do play Zwarte Piet, they still put it on.

Everything normies adopt become corrupted. They are like locusts.

Attached: 1528813928441.png (2426x1204, 2.44M)

Way to miss the point

Attached: 1513648120860.png (645x729, 59K)

Is it appropriation when niggers wear suits, given that is European clothing?

Immigrants who are legal have more invested into it. On some level they want to assimilate into American culture because they like something about America. There is none of that with the illegals who get in. It's basic psychology. They're rewarding bad behavior so there is no correction to the behavior and in fact, there is an increase in the bad behavior.

What about the fact that they wear out clothing and talk with our language, they cut their hair short and style it like us... Black women straighten their hair in appropriation. Hell, a lot of black people have appropriated our Christian religion. They claim much for themselves like hoop earrings which have been worn by the Irish and Celtic people for thousands of years.

You need to dump your gf. She sounds like a leftist cunt.

I take "appropriation" of my culture as a compliment and have no sympathy for anyone getting offended over it.

You should've culturally appropriated Ike Turner and laid the smackdown on that fucking roastie

Thats quite progressive.

Attached: 15140430816012.png (852x665, 815K)

But in her analogy it's the offended people who are aware of the joke, and the people supposedly making the joke who don't see it.
If you perceive that as genuine mockery and not just crybabies being butthurt and hypersensitive, you are literally socially retarded.

Jenny is a cutey!

Attached: jenny-douwes-2-ANP_0.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I'm going to enjoy my zwarte piet and Sinterklaas and there's nothing you can do about it .
Why don't you go and cry about not being an independent nation faggot.

>Are we just unfeeling morons
No, you're just an NPC that can't into feelings

You're just a shill.
And a fool.
Fuck off, degenerate nu-male.

Cuck cuck KEK

Dreadlocks and cornrows.

kek.

Your girlfriend is retarded.

You just need to turn on the TV or read any large newspaper, New York Times, etc to see white Europeans being demonize and ridicule and told that everything bad in the world I'd our fault.

Minorities don't give a shit about us or our feelings

Liking German beer or emulating certain German traditions is not a problem, but it doesn't magically turn an African into a German as the globalists would have you believe. You should understand that, Ivan. I'm sure you would be okay with me liking pelmeni and drinking vodka, as long as I don't proclaim myself to be "the new Russian" and start raping your women.

Because we're not racist and people from all colors can be Zwarte Piet. Of course, if you're already black you have one step less in your makeup procedure. And yes, I do think that a nigger that paints himself convincingly white can be Sinterklaas. Look how progressive I am.

"Nigger tits" seems to be more of a Belgian thing.

Ohh no sweaty you dont understand! Minorities cant culturally appropriate things from whites or be racist. Its just not how that works hunny (emojis)

First, sympathy is not what she thinks it means.
Second, she's a woman, so you shouldn't be indulging her stupid emotional outbursts anyway.

I think you mistaked cultural apropation with blackface

In switzerland we habe those sweets black on the outside white on the inside.. we call them niggerheads
Left wing parties try to ban them because they're "racist"
I think they should support them because it shows that everyone has the same color ob the inside but hey.. why argue with some cucks

Attached: Mohrenkopf-essen.jpg (500x357, 99K)

>cultural appropriation
Black face is not cultural apropriation, race is not the same as culture. Stop using words you dont understand. The problem these people have with zwarte piet is that they serve Sinterklaas who is literally a white old guy.

>Minorities hate cultural appropriation because it's colonial forces turning those cultures into artifacts they could just caricaturise. It's as if everyone around them was wearing a black face and telling them to get over it, that they're just being hysterical.

This is cultural apropriation. (Letterlijk culturele toe eigening). So it's ok for these 'minorities' to come to a country and try to change it's culture?

Oh my god, all the reply to this put are fucking garbage. I don’t totally agree with OP, but at least I don’t call him that he is a cuck, NPC, SJW or say racist and misognyst things. The fuck is wrong with you? That’s why OP have a girlfriend and you not

>"Think as if you're that one kid whose being made fun off, but doesn't realise it" she said.
Your girlfriend is almost a dumb as you are, dumbass.

yes. also autistic.

>listening to your girlfriend

>imagine if everyone around you was wearing your culture as a joke
So every St. Patrick's day then?

I used to get kicked out of discords constantly for posting that image with the lyrics to johnny rebel songs

>Are we unempathic fools
Maybe. Or maybe they could go back to whichever shithole they came from

Cultural appropriation is only a reinforced issue in America. The thing about the appropriators is that they feel like they can just larp into culture by wearing some costume, eating foods and listening to music. It's honestly very annoying and disrespectful.

Attached: 1920px-Kayan_Girl.jpg (1920x2560, 1.32M)

>we
you aren't one of us. yet.

Attached: 1535856712227.png (710x572, 635K)

Well the costume isn't the culture, but is part of it, more than disrespectful it's just ill informed.

Hey nigger stop appropriating our internet, advanced circuits, and satellite technology to post stupid questions.

You sound like a complete dipshit. Technology has nothing to do with race or culture. There is no such thing as white culture you mongrel.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-10-20-30-42.png (2560x1440, 2.39M)

Yeah we used to call them niggerkisses now it's just kisses...

i'm a minority and i don't care about it. i don't want your empathy.

i think this problem at its core is about leftists' feelings of jealousy and resentment. you got your own culture and all, and then you get upset because you see a white person wearing your clothes and singing your folk songs. like he's better than you at doing your own thing.

i think a lot of things from the left can seem very silly on the surface, but when you dig deeper you can start to get an idea of why they push these things forward so much. that's why you should never flat out deny every statement they make, because sometimes what they say can be very real.

of course minorities appropriate white culture as well, but that's an argument that doesn't seem to stick very well. which makes me think that my observation that it's about power dynamics and feelings of resentment is on the right track.

Attached: 1487734434027.jpg (557x385, 43K)

She cucks you

>we tried to learn the niggers how to be like us.

Attached: 657564725626.png (734x489, 853K)

Cultural appropriation, like minorities running around in western clothes?

>we painted our faces like theirs so they would feel a connection(niggers dont learn from whites, oh so we thought)

Attached: 7546745623452345.png (1055x665, 1.64M)

it's ready for a single white lib female to adopt. hurry somebody call the newspapers.

>a few college chads and stacy's go to a haloween party dressed as snoop dog and nikki minaj
>a few ghetto niggers break into some old boomers house and kill him and his family for about $3.50

dont be so insensitive to our precious blacks please.

>we showed them not to steal from kids but giving instead. Alas it didnt work

Attached: 435245623456436.png (1055x594, 1.12M)

There’s nothing wrong with blackface either and you’re a nigger.

>we showed them how to use ships and sail into port like the rest. still they come in rubber boats.

Attached: 456342545768793223535456.png (1036x690, 1.67M)

>Now they call us racist, us the ones of all humans that try to give niggers a good name.

Attached: 5678674563456.png (979x551, 926K)

And ending up proving once again that every NPC leftard is nothing more than your basic run of the mill hypocrite.

>some say it's because the nigger kids think they see their fathers for the first time and the shock is too big.

Attached: 3245656787896235456.png (1055x582, 1.48M)

>#FatherForADay

Attached: 6456345645645745745.png (768x690, 878K)

>Cultural appropriation being used to make fun of the culture, when in fact it's the ultimate type of respect towards another culture.

Yeah, no, your GF is retarded, and so are you.

It's literally a matter of autistic kids whining that their secret club where they do fun stuff isn't secret and hip anymore. Then again, I somewhat hate that feeling too, but that doesn't make it any less retarded in the whole scheme of things.

The hidden Jow Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 24858.png (533x562, 344K)

>muh feelings

hi cia

>1 post by this id
>not a real country
>((we))
Yep checks out, it's a slide thread.

The irony of cultural appropriation is that Blacks are appropriating White culture every day they speak English, wear suits, use electricity, etc.

Gee it's almost like humans are social animals and spread their cultures back and forth.

No
Fuck you, I'm sick of these stupid fucking browns enjoying the greatness of western civilization which my ancestors build, and then finding stupid shit to complain about. Fuck them.

Can someone explain to me, how is it that the same people who speak loftily about how we should be boarderless, one world, one people, and the same people who claim something as clear cut as gender is a “social construct” then turn around and say that we should never incorporate aspects of other cultures?

How do these concepts not completely contradict one another in ideology? If we are all one world and even gender is a social construct, how could cultural borders somehow be sacred and unbreechable?

Attached: 783C4909-41F8-4D3E-AE0C-43CD866D94C2.jpg (1200x1200, 253K)

Being colonized heavily and being forced to adapt to white eurocentric standards isn't the same as cultural appropriations.

Attached: 10_Avon-and-Ejiro_BBN-Wonderland_Nigeria-Wedding_2017.jpg (800x533, 134K)

You cannot appropriate a culture that you have absorbed into your own. If I go out and incorporate aspects of a culture that is not found within my country, that is one thing. If I have that culture, well represented in my country, that IS part of my countries collective culture.

You don’t get to reap the benefits of a melting pot and then refuse to contribute cultural aspects to it. That is not how anything works

Attached: 280EA999-00A9-4469-A9B6-87FD46EFFBD7.jpg (1242x748, 911K)

St. Patrick's day is cultural appropriation. Wearing green and vomitting up the morning beer to make room for afternoon beer is racist. Ireland was colonised by the british so that means we can use this excuse until the end of time. Fuckibg bigots.

*tips*

Jow Forumstards are the real NPC

that's what I've observed might be because most of us are autistic

>we’re one race, the human race
>muh blues riffs

Attached: B3A2DF72-6234-4A4F-B889-156914D582B0.gif (250x150, 24K)

no. this is retarded and people who bitch about cultural appropriation are the ones who do it the most. Either because they have no culture or theirs sucks.

Also schwarz pete isnt black face. They arent mimicking africans. Its a jolly elf, santas helper, who is covered in soot from chimneys. Any similarity is cosmetic since they didnt have a big slave labor force nor did they invent the idea of black face. Black people are just retarded and make assumptions.

It’s another leftwing retard spouts bullshit in they vain hope of convincing non-npc’s episode

Being that one white minority who the merchants, or majority nonwhites mock. You don't realize it, and they don't necessarily do it on purpose but they are still mocking you and feeling superior by doing so. They turn our culture into artifacts they could just caricaturise. Everyone around us wearing white face, and telling us to get over it. That we're being racist and hysterical.

They use our inventions of internet, and our language to talk shit about us and joke about killing us. They use our inventions of medicine to breed, our empathy to ournumber us in our homes. Our phones to talk gobbleybook to each other, and our european style business suits to conduct business. Do you see whites, blacks, and hispanics wearing kimonos and speaking asian languages as a global language? No, the world really is European and they're all comitting cultural appropriating. Bastardizing our languages, trying to look more white, all while hating whites and making a mockery of everything. The nignogs do ghetto twerks in front of our European art museums. They use our laws against us and guilt us, and bully us. They have the stones to tell us WE'RE Culturally appropriating? Motherfuckers. Why don't we all just ignore foreign cultures, and forget diversity. Just use the tech/things our own people invented. Africans can go back to their mud huts without electricity. This shit is annoying. Imagine hordes of africans speaking chinese, living in china dressing up like them bitching about how "dems chinyeez be rayciss n shiiet".

It's context

Real cultural appropriation is so rare. Most use of others' cultures is more of a homage.

People crying about cultural appropriation are just bandwagoning and not seeing that what they are pushing is segregation.
Also you are fucking retarded for having a retarded girlfriend. Stay bluepilled and off yourself.

>this is what NPCs actually believe

We used to call them nigger kisses too. And now they are just "kisses".

How do I get a Zwarte Piet gf, Jow Forums?

>people enjoy thing from other group of people
>get mad
Everyone should have only the things their people ever made then. So no homes for blacks. Or just about anything since they're appropriating the culture of all those who did make homes.