Trump stickers

It seems like it may be fun to put these on leftists's cars at demonstrations... So they can vandalize their buddies' rides

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/10/truck-with-trump-bumper-stickers-was-left-bar-overnight-someone-set-it-fire
mynorthwest.com/1141749/truck-torched-burned-trump-bumper-stickers/
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, someone should absolutely try this.

Bumbp

Attached: 1502998060158.jpg (645x750, 57K)

Bump

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/10/truck-with-trump-bumper-stickers-was-left-bar-overnight-someone-set-it-fire

Bumb

Attached: 1539212667835.jpg (533x594, 60K)

My respect

Put a Trump sticker on any jew you see and then beat them up while dressed up as antifa.

Attached: 23.png (600x701, 530K)

Why not just random parking lots

Random parking lots are filled with normal people who don't care about stupid political shit. If you put a sticker on some neutral guy's car while he is out there buying diapers for his kids, and their car gets fucked, you're just an asshole who fucked up someone's day. There's also less of a chance that their car will get attacked.

Leftist gatherings are better targets, then again, most of the radical leftists don't have cars, they were either bused in or they live somewhere nearby, or they took public transport.

Yeah I kinda thought of this after I posted.

good idea man, wear a cap and don't tell anyone

also make sure it's a shitlibs car like says
maybe cover an existing "it was her turn" sticker or something

Yeah! Libtards owned!

Wear gloves and do not get caught as it is itself vandalism.

Make America 1861 Again!

This, I'm a pretty normal guy that buys diapers and really doesn't give a shit who our POTUS (Puppet of the United States) is, as long as they don't fuck with me or make my life any more miserable. All I'm concerned with is being the man I have to be for my family and usually some faggoty ass president has zero bearing on me manning the fuck up.

>TFW will be spreading these in California

Attached: 1539215974099.gif (333x194, 1.82M)

now this is a good bread

>these are the same people that cry when teenagers steal their trump lawn signs

>and consequently, turn the pussyhatters against antifa/blm

then what though?

Attached: puzzle contemplative down.png (597x779, 517K)

Is that a fucking ipod nigger?!

Dont be like them.

Lazy Steve

This would only work in leftist hotspots, but only if they own cars, which they probably don't.

paywall bullshit

>lol guys we should vandalize things
>if I keep making the threads, someone is bound to do it!
I wonder...
|>

So then use Democrat stickers on random cars.

Here also
mynorthwest.com/1141749/truck-torched-burned-trump-bumper-stickers/

this would only work someplace like a university campus employee parking lot
vandalizing a friendly or neutral vehicle would be extremely painful
plus some power tripping prog judge would throw the book at you if getting caught is part of your plan

Attached: 1438540861130.jpg (250x250, 38K)

positively evil.

tips.fbi.gov/

What a great idea op

Attached: bernie sign half.jpg (524x396, 59K)

Attached: image.jpg (500x416, 61K)

Make sure not to use bumper stickers with glue. They need to be easily removable otherwise it's vandalism or criminal mischief, as they can claim the stuck bumper sticker has to be removed and the paint redone or some bullshit.

Like those vinyl ones that peel right off? Good idea

that's the thing, I doubt you even have the balls to try it.
that's why you're proposing it and not reporting your own success

Exactly. I know those are standard now but yes, I figured just in case. Or use magnets but that's a lot of money to spend on a one off chance that someone vandalizes a fellow leftists' car.

Peel and replace Hillary stickers for best effect.

kek

this

Attached: 1484732812173.png (764x599, 1.12M)

Go outside and look at your Camel's ass Muhammad...you do have a current camel license, right?

please use magnets. it’s like magic how they work

Hello FBI I want to report an anonymous nigger on a Chinese underground basket weaving forum for proposing to put an unwanted sticker on an unknown car.