Soyuz launch failure

Roscosmos BTFO

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45822845

Attached: Screenshot_20181011-043153_Chrome.jpg (1440x1947, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/blog/2016/12/13/advice-needed-child-autism-obsessed-letters-and-numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=th9k49UkTEM
s1.webmshare.com/zBmNj.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least it didn't blow up like ours did. That must have been embarassing.

At least their rockets aren't too expensive.

Go read about their failure that wiped out a large chunk of their space program personnel. Probably why we got to the moon first.

>failure that wiped out a large chunk of their space program personnel

OK. Seriously. What do I google? "failure that wiped out a large chunk of their space program personnel"?

Notice you can read about their failures, where as our government covered up all of theirs and lies all the time about everything.

I assume he means the Nedelin catastrophe.

I'm not sympathetic to Russia but I wonder if that wasn't western sabotage, some real cold war spy shit

Attached: IMG_9088.jpg (1536x2048, 436K)

Got to give them credit for designing a rocket you can escape from. Pretty neat.

soyuz

N-1 rocket explosion

We did that too, that's what the pointy bit on the top of the rockets is for.
It's just that we said yolo when building the shuttle.

Attached: 220px-Apollo_Pad_Abort_Test_-2.jpg (220x260, 10K)

Russian space station catastrophe

That too difficult?

>America, unable to return to space, proceeds to sabotage all other space programs in a jealous, paranoid act, trapping humanity beneath the stars until the brown, ignorant masses overrun all nations and all modern knowledge is lost

>the absolute state of modern Russia
Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days...

Attached: soviet kosmos.png (472x700, 492K)

do you know who DIDN'T escape from rocket?

>do you know who DIDN'T escape from rocket?

Attached: laika.jpg (512x490, 42K)

Attached: 1508767240317.jpg (300x236, 86K)

Fly safe, pupper

Eh, I wasn't talking about this recent incident
Why the fuck would we even bother at this point, spook shit is very delicate stuff
There is no space race period SAD

Shouldn't have named it SOYuz

There was American on board. It's not sabotage, it's just shitty state of the Russian industry, education, and economy.

US is set to launch it's own crews in just a few months too. Roscosmos is already fucked because the NASA rides are about to end, and they've done fuck all to keep up with SpaceX and soon Blue Origin in reusable technology.

This is why we NEED diversity hires. This wouldn't happen at NASA.
smfh

Attached: diosmio.jpg (474x355, 15K)

She was a good girl, best girl.

Soyuz
>Literally has onions in its name

Don't forget the Proton rocket that crashed immediately after launch a few years ago because a worker installed a gyro upside down.

Attached: You will not go to space today.jpg (480x360, 3K)

The hidden Jow Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 1786.png (607x562, 348K)

Funny because the first ever flight with a nigger and a woman blew up.

Russia is a joke these days. At least the astronauts survived, so at least it wasn't that embarrassing.

Maybe Putin sabotaged the rocket so he could justify discontinuing their space program and saving money

And so did the first ever flight with an israeli jew

Attached: Crew_of_STS-107,_official_photo.jpg (4096x3277, 3.54M)

>1st flight too

They are okay so thats good news.

Attached: 000111.webm (902x500, 711K)

Theyre out there.

Attached: F7F9723B-C7DB-4564-8AE1-B22B1C28B990.jpg (640x379, 56K)

It would've helped if you didn't put most intelligent and successful people in Gulag and put drunk peasants and psychopathic bureaucrats in charge of everything

At least they survived uncompared to exploded in midair flight back in 2000.

Yuri Gagarin died a fiery death when the heat shield failed on his capsule. This was a few missions after he successfully orbited the Earth.

Any pic of the cosmonaut landing ?

user that was over 50 years ago during the U.S.S.R.

>cosmonauts landed safely
>first accident in forever

How the fuck is this a bfto?

Incompetence + corruption. Standard Russian approach to running everything.

I thought most are well documented, from Apollo 11 to Challenger

I wish only you personally was dragged back in the past to experience soviet splendid mode of life. Eблaн, блять.

>Deaths 78

Shit, that was covered up for almost 40 years too.

We're pretty transparent about our failures, user. Sure there's vast industrial accidents tied up in court. But I've traveled too much to think that there's obscure yet spectacular failures of technology.

Roscosmos is in business trouble already, and this will be a huge setback for them. Accidents on manned rockets are not taken lightly.

>There was American on board.
the saboteur, caught red handed

Attached: 5B82451A_8178_4D5F_9C6A_7A50B8A403EC.jpg (1645x1900, 736K)

>Colombia broadcast across all news channels for months
>covered up
you're either mentally retarded or a mentally retarded conspiracy theorist

SAD!

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (931x741, 134K)

Attached: heavy_blunt.jpg (640x450, 20K)

autismspeaks.org/blog/2016/12/13/advice-needed-child-autism-obsessed-letters-and-numbers

I'm sure there is a connection between conspiracy theories and autism too.

>trump creates the space force
>sabotage on the iss
>now this
ok thats it. theres some war in space going on that we arent aware of. some sort of space war if you will.

>/x btfod

Well autistic people have trouble distinguishing between people with similar faces, so yeah

Attached: Screenshot - 10112018 - 12:45:22 PM.png (907x637, 322K)

This is the first failure of the Soyuz-FG in history. This thing had a clear record up until now. It shows the absolute state of Russia, even their flawless rockets are showing flaws now.

Attached: Soyuz FG Wikipedia.jpg (1380x3969, 1.18M)

>Roscosmos BTFO
you idiot! failsafe procedure worked as planned - people survived and that's a good thing for russian technology

Lowridin' ma space ride nigga

Its not a total disaster sure, but still a big setback for them.

WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

This means the end of the ISS! I am glad the cosmonauts are all fine!!!!!!

Attached: mo0rPPwT.jpg (640x407, 77K)

SpaceX is set to launch astronauts in just a few months.

>SpaceX is set to launch astronauts in just a few months.
No, it really isn't. The first test launch is set for June 2019 after 3 years of delays. And most internal reports hint for a Q4 2019 launch, if not a slippage into 2020. Not to mention that this first test launch won't even be a scheduled crew rotation, which would only happen in 2020 even if the June launch next year works.

This Soyuz mishap may end up meaning 3 astronauts remain on the ISS for now instead of 6, waiting for the next rotation up there with the next Soyuz launching next year.

>Cucked in space by Soviets
>Oy vey dis can't be
>B-but Stanley Kubrick s-shot the moon footage first!

The utter state of Amerimutts

Attached: 1539203695014m.jpg (719x1024, 170K)

He died in a jetfighter accident during a training mission.

Based and redpilled

Nedelin catastrophe? It was caused because they were in such a rush to launch on time that they decided to weld on the rocket with the fuel still in it

This one just proves how fucking stupid some people are. The gyros are made to only fit one way. The worker had to hammer the gyro into place....

the human race is a bunch of faggots. can we stop making dick looking crafts to go to space and finally make some flying saucers...

Onionuz rocket?

Soviet moon rocket. It blew up so hard it destroyed their launch complex and the surrounding area when it fell back on the pad and all the fuel detonated.

They are still alive and well. youtube.com/watch?v=th9k49UkTEM

A modern smartphone is faster than NASA 1960 supercomputer. But we cant get to the moon now. Too hard they say and equipment destroyed
Roflmao

top kek swedebro

American = Mexicans and jews

I was watching it live and before launch I thought if this would be the first time a Soyuz would fail, it's insane

You have no fucking clue of what you're talking about.

See we have little devices we can carry around that have a screen and u can connect to the internet it can also do other shit like calling people etc, it's smart and a phone. It's common here like food, oh wait.

>Russia is a joke these days
>singlehandedly defeated burger,saudi and jew backed ISIS and saved Syria from the very same aggressors

good one, monkey

Attached: 1532056276819.jpg (1419x1806, 573K)

>Yuri Gagarin died a fiery death when the heat shield failed on his capsule.
the fuck are you smoking?

Wow not an butthurt Baltic post

Attached: 1539021790261.jpg (823x960, 164K)

The US shuttle flew exactly 100 missions and blew up twice. That's a failure rate of 2%. Looks like the russian one blew up after 65. That's 1.5%. It's better, but lets see what it is after 100 missions.

maybe lets compare death count?

Holy shit, is this the SECOND time an LES has been used?

Take my reply just don't hurt my mother

No faggots, it was The N1 was a failure because Koreleve died and the deaths of the 3 cosmonauts after leaving Salute 1 was only a big deal because Ivan, for the first time, thought it'd be a good idea to turn them into realtime celebrities because they saw how good that worked in America... then they all died.

>Koreleve
Korolev

>Latvia
>Baltic
50% likely

Yikes,

>Might get NASA more funding to get our rockets off the ground.

soyuz

And she died an excruciating death from hypERthermia. That's right, Ivan accidentally baked that dog alive.

I told that nigger not to fart during launch

Attached: 1388257919881.jpg (300x300, 88K)

So, did the LES tower fire and pull the capsule off the rocket or did it just fall off? Were they too high up for the escape tower to work?

When the woman in the video said something about the tower being jettisoned, I'm wondering if it was actually being used.

>The virgin Onions rocket vs the Chad space force

>s1.webmshare.com/zBmNj.webm

Any new Updates that are important

Attached: moments away.jpg (673x517, 38K)

>landed safely
anti-traiska shill /BTFO/

Ok, I'll have to ask this again: WAS THE FUCKING LES TOWER USED?

I need to know if they got to experience that extra fun ride.

all rockets that were ever launched (except first couple) were nukes to blow a hole in the firmament. you guys are fucking idiots if you didnt figure it out