So, this is the financer of the 2015 Paris terrorist attack. A fucking white woman boomer...

So, this is the financer of the 2015 Paris terrorist attack. A fucking white woman boomer. We have to do something against those fucker.

Véronique Loute.
Sauce in french:
rtbf.be/info/societe/detail_attentats-de-paris-l-argent-de-la-belge-veronique-loute-a-t-il-servi-a-financer-les-attaques?id=10041037

Attached: 1085845.jpg (620x400, 47K)

>import millions of shitskins
>finance their terrorist attack on your own country

Fucking boomers.

Attached: o.png (471x280, 81K)

It wasn't the jews, it wasn't the muslims, it was your fucking own parents who tried to kill you. Paris terrorist attack is a white on white crime.

Attached: bataclan-massacre.jpg (758x426, 55K)

Torture it until it's very humanity is lost to insanity. It is not full demon yet, and that is sickening. I needs what insulting remainder is left to be removed, by a thousand small burns, ten thousand beatings, and so many cuts for it bleed out it's own soul. Pain needs to turn this wretch into a vegetable. Until the day the last begging please for mercy has ceased, because it is simply not human enough to conceive of coherent concepts, this demon's conversion through slices and stomps and pain has not yet been complete. Drive her insane with misery. She is a lab rat for the study of how unbearable one can make life. Take the chance. There's no reason this inhuman blob should have ears, for instance. Why not take them off slowly over the course of a day or two? Ears are for humans. Also, shave it. Hair is for humans, and this is not a human.

It's a dude

She's free, at home, waiting for her trial. She'll get nothing.

What the fuck

Can you translate from frog and make it brief?

Translation? Context?
C’mon froggy

Her son is half arabic and went to Syria because he is a terro. She sent him 65000€ and even more money and the money was used to finance terror attacks in Paris.

based

I may have misunderstood, as my French is a little rusty, but wasn't her son kill in a drone attack? Either that or the drone fell from the sky and hit him. Either way, death by drone.

>Belgian
really starting to hate them

Yes, her mixed race son was kill (by you I supposed, because we are pussies) in a drone attack.

We have the same here. Those race mixer should get killed, it's self defense. The day of the rope is more than necessary.

Yes but before he was droned she sent him lot of money so she has financed terrorism

Cool, I still understood more of that article than I thought I would. It's a shame what they've done to French culture in the last century. I used to dream of living in Marseille. C'est law vie I suppose. If it goes full SHTF over there call on me mon ami. I'll ship off like my forefathers and invade a French beach in the name of brotherhood. True Americans remember their greatest ally.

>Mom I need 65 000€ to finance a terror attack on Paris to kill the kuffar
>No problem son, I'll wire the money, have fun !
White people was a mistake.

Attached: B9717214314Z.1_20181010174243_000+G32C6UPSP.1-0.jpg (1191x669, 55K)

>I used to dream of living in Marseille.
ahahahahahaha ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Where is the father?

Who cares ? Maybe he bail on that dumb rostie ass and went back to the bled to marry 4 virgin qt. He muh dick her and then went all nigger on her "aren't my fucking kid".

I was young and naive. On the plus side, french is the most practical skill I've ever used for getting laid.

You know, it's not that bad. In fact NYC is way worse than Paris imo. But seeing a boomer race mixer woman, financing terror attack from her couch, watching "The Young and the Restless", is so fucked up. I mean, I would necklace her if one of my relative died in those terror attack. Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I should thank her. I've fucked a 10/10 cute redhead, I mean, one of the best looking girl I've fucked. Her ex boyfriend was killed in the Bataclan...

Attached: Lynched+man.jpg (400x268, 28K)

Seriously, Marseille as been shit since the 60's. During the 80's, it became part of north africa.

Based and sloppy seconds pilled

I used to dream of living in Provence. Ah well. For some reason I also recall that Yves Montand grew up in Marseille. So there's a bit of cool.

Thanks for posting the article. What a fucking ugly hag. People like her are incomprehensible to me. Our own traitors are the worst thing of all.

I still want to visit the Louvre before some terrorists blow it up. Call me crazy but yeah.

you'll be better off buying a nice house near the beach in north africa

My best party trick was telling women I was a wealthy exchange student from Lyon and that I would take them there over summer vacation. It never failed, especially on young white college girls who wanted to take the easy road and marry into a life of wealth and traveling. Then I'd have them jump in an uber. Like I could afford to study abroad.
Now that I'm older I still want to live in a francophone country. French polynesia or reunion island would be 10/10 but only because I'm a sucker for tropical weather and poly food.

>I still want to visit the Louvre before some terrorists blow it up. Call me crazy but yeah.
Just hope no boomer wire some money to their terrorist kid...

>My best party trick was telling women I was a wealthy exchange student from Lyon
kek (I live in Lyon by the way)

I understand why Chinese tattoo artists tattoo stupid shit on unsuspecting white people. French is a beautiful language so I could say just about anything as "proof" I was French.
>"Tes yeux sont comme le cul d'un cochon"
>Wow user what did you just say?!m
>I said your eyes sparkle like sea shells
>That's so poetic!
I guess at some point I'll wander over to France. Still hoping shit hits the fan, so I can just join the FFL. Again, young stupid pipe dream, but it would be better than this day to day drone.

lol
Never been to France ?

>"Tes yeux sont comme le cul d'un cochon"

Fucking lmao
Keep up the good fight, brother.
Good choice on Lyon too, I live here and its one of the least "infested" big cities in France.