Whites are Subhumans

I've spent 10 years browsing the internet daily. I also have a two degrees majoring is Sociology and Biology. The tavistok institute would love me.

I have come to the strong conclusion that it is you Whites that are subhuman.

As a race you are unable to filter information properly, unable to protect your nations, or even Europe.

You don't even know your true history or that all your leaders are agents and fake. You have no conceivable plan to stop being plundered and destroyed either. Always chasing frivolous BS.

You guys are disgusting. My lip is curing right now in disgust and I hope that one day it is you that are being rounded up and gassed.

Good luck because you're fucked. Conquered and weak ;)

PS - tell me what you will actually do other than larp on the internet?

Attached: morons copy.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Attached: 1536607737902.jpg (400x225, 24K)

>I've spent 10 years browsing the internet daily
you r like little babby

> Whites are Subhumans
Stopped reading there

saged

>I've spent 10 years browsing the internet daily. I also have a two degrees majoring is Sociology and Biology.

Attached: 1537547693537.gif (344x499, 3.59M)

.t no job larper

kys nigger
sage

>I also have a two degrees
doubt.jpg

jews are gross

you're like robots or cattle. I'll give you a hint. There is a concept called "behavioural ecology" and your entire race has been reduced to a small little book because you are all so predictable and can be defined under a narrow range of variables.

It's seriously fucking embarrassing. I feel so sorry for you.

yeah yeah yeah, fuck off roojew

nice spacing plebbit kike

Attached: 1538575488711.jpg (604x527, 256K)

You're an imbecile. Whites are "unable" to protect their borders because they have the greatest amount of empathy for outgroups. This is a weakness but also proof of whites' kindness. However, we also wage war more brutally than any other race and always have. The madness brought to our doorsteps, which people like you attempt to force on us, is awakening more and more people to the fundamental differences in values that different races and cultures hold. Once we decide to dehumanize the other races, we'll destroy you.
Or perhaps enough of us will never come around and we'll go extinct, and within a century the modern world will be gone.

if you want to talk about mechanical, predictable behaviour... you only responded to the post that implicitly called you a Jew

10 years and your still this poor at larping.

you base your knowledge on Sociology and Biology which is based on whites knowledge

So which race is the best then?

kys nigger

Canadian bait is way better than Aussie bait at this point

You'll get a fantastic job with those smart degrees

post picture of your degrees hanging up in your office with personal information obscured and then we can talk. otherwise this is 4/10 bait

fuck off faggot

Attached: O4JmN4Lzvvw.jpg (750x750, 177K)

I'm sure.you can apply that to every race

>PS - tell me what you will actually do other than larp on the internet?
glow harder nigger

this
also this
OP is a gigantic faggot
without us he wouldn't be able to post here, he wouldn't have the language he was speaking, he would have never been able to study sociology or biology.

Europe was fundamentally a contest for who could build the best nation-state.

In order to turn a state into a well-oiled machine, the most efficient arrangement is to have a compliant citizenry ruled by a cognitive elite. This citizenry can't be too independent minded, or they threaten the national order. That's why Europeans tend to get super fanatical about things, such as Christianity or social justice. And have this sense of foggy mysticism about the world. All of these serve a function of binding the people together under the direction of another, and giving them a purpose.

The elite is much different, a-moral, vicious, aggressive. If the average man is a sheep, they are a wolf, wickedly sharp minded and clever.

Unfortunately when the European class structure broke down in the early 20th century, the elite started interbreeding freely with the standard citizenry. This means that Europeans no longer have their traditional elite class, so they are instead ruled by foreigners.

>666

Attached: my-nieces-very-suspicious-dog-39752.jpg (610x816, 141K)

If you think whites are fucked up live in China for a year.

Niggers are even worse than that.

digits confirm