The new civil war,
Whens it happening?
Who is it agenst?
What will start it?
Has it already started?
Is it unavoidable?
What are you doing to prepare?

Hello Jow Forums its user again.
Yall said i need to pick up a plate carrier ( pic related) and i have some steel plates coming in from ar 500. Slowly getting canned goods, water, and filters. And toilet paper, my god you all are on about toilet paper.
Not sure if i should bother stocking up on cheap vodka and cigarets like a few suggested.

Any other tips, ideas, or general discussions about the upcoming war.

Attached: 20181011_100750.jpg (640x335, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skdtac.com/PIG-Plate-Carrier-p/pig.502.htm
mega.nz/#F!TeplGSbK!yQP-Q1zoey1G4Us2yrs3Qg
amazon.com/BioLite-CampStove-Burning-Charging-Original/dp/B019WDE9HU
youtu.be/-g5VCHQtgqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy some 50cal ammo boxes and put them full of the ammo u use

Go back to Jow Forums.

you can eat the entire mre box at once and "carry" your rations with you.

Attached: Fatty-Fats.jpg (364x484, 95K)

>agenst
>cigarets

I hope you don't survive.

Condor apc?

Plebeian detected

Get a pig plate carrier or LBT

Attached: 52278B1E-D1E0-4511-A408-E604292C449B.gif (300x225, 317K)

Data mining early today

Fuck man. How are you so fucking illiterate when you have phones and Microsoft word with autocorrect and spell check.

Pregame your shit with proper spelling so you don't ruin your thread.

The new civil war,
>Whens it happening?
Now
>Who is it agenst?
People who don't know how to spell
>What will start it?
People who can spell
>Has it already started?
You already asked this you white nigger
>Is it unavoidable?
Yes
>What are you doing to prepare?
Cleansing the gene pool
>Any other tips, ideas, or general discussions about the upcoming war.
Die

You belong in France you worthless fuck.

lighters, can openers, alchohol for trading
antibiotics
shit to burn and keep warm
septic tank so you dont have to shit in your yard like a dog at least for a while
dont make your house look like a castle, you will get looted first
may add more later

lmfao, I noticed this too. Poverty carrier detected. Get this instead faggot skdtac.com/PIG-Plate-Carrier-p/pig.502.htm

Attached: boogiewoogie.png (518x505, 395K)

You should just move innawoods now friend. That way when it does happen you will be super ready.

The right has no reason to start the war since they control all government branches. The left is so angry they are they are the most likely to start the war, but their entire ideology is based on being a victim, so it's unlikely they'd actually start it. That's why the only thing to do is smear people and delay tactics.

Attached: a79b142771cb7a045833fd5616c44df3d8f3dd6efb428f78c7c23205bb8508e5.png (1574x1210, 32K)

>plate carriers matter when they aren't Kevlar
Let me guess, you need Crye pants to fit in with the master race?

Attached: 12357773.jpg (600x641, 48K)

Radios so you can communicate and know wtf is happening should other means fail.
Get a few cheap baofengs so you can communicate with others in your group and tune in to useful frequencies. Find your local frequencies online and print the list and program your radio.

It's already happening but, unlike in the past, people are now mostly keyboard warriors.

When will you Russians give up on your US Chaos LARP Campaign? It's not going to happen.

Why woukd the plate carrier need to be kevlar? Its the plate that stops bullets. Not the holder

Wear that son of a.bitch for 12 hours in the hot sun getting in and out of cars and then tell me if how it's made matters.

>Any other tips, ideas
A two burner propane camping stove and propane to cook with. Also good for those times when the lights go out.
Maybe add $30 or $40 worth of rice, that goes a long way. Don't forget some salt.
And a first aid kit.

Its good to have preparations but likely you will never use them because nothing ever hppens

No leftists in combat arms. Majority of bases in red states reliant on red state civilian workforce to run. No civil war.

Multi fuel stove over propane. Easier to get fuel for. Easier to store in bulk.

>antibiotics
>Radios so you can communicate and know wtf is happening
these things.
>It's not going to happen.
It's another Fourth Turning cycle.
It will happen, and it's fuking sad.

>Multi fuel stove over propane.
I'll have to look into this, thx.
I actually like it when the lights go out for a couple of days....only a couple of day tho.

Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. I’m not talking about devoting your life to building a self sustaining defendable off grid farm fortress. I’m talking about having a few months of food, water, essential hygiene items. Basically be able to live for 3 months without power or water or going to store. Also at least 2 semi-automatic, detachable magazine fed rifles, Ammo, training and the will to use it.

Leftist bodies will be stacked thousands high.

It's coming but you need schizophrenia meds before anything else tbqh

Don't do anything stupid or illegal.

SHTF Books
mega.nz/#F!TeplGSbK!yQP-Q1zoey1G4Us2yrs3Qg

Attached: Budget Guns.jpg (1950x2504, 767K)

Depending where you live you better have a heating plan. I only have propane space heaters at the moment and plenty of heavy blankets. Pot belly stove can burn anything and can heat a large room. That’s what I need.

>Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.
This.
Because we also have....hurricanes, tornadoes, snow, blizzards, ice storms (i hate these), earthquakes and other shit.
The universe is trying to kill us 24/7.

>Condor carrier
>AR500 steel plates
Friend, if you are really struggling monetarily you could have done much better for not much more. Pic related. You can pick IBA/OTV's up in various patterns for as little as $50 and they have a lot of attachments. One guy is selling them in size medium in the UCP pattern on ebay with soft panels for that much. Also get some ceramics, steel is stupid fucking heavy and cannot meet Level IV protection without increasing weight drastically.

Kevlar backing can provide greater coverage against lesser threats like pistol ammunition, buckshot, and shrapnel while also being lighter and flexible. Certain plates also require a kevlar backing to achieve their full protection capabilities. You can't cover yourself in plates and expect to still be mobile, it just isn't feasible.

Attached: Tri-Color OTV.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Don't forget to get Faraday bags to keep your radios in, more than likely whoever starts shit will try and fry the other sides electronics. *in minecraft

Attached: 1776.jpg (2020x3077, 1.17M)

Not just stocking up on things. Learn.. you never know what you will encounter. Maybe an EMP hits. Food and water you stock up on only lasts so long. Learn how to sew your clothes and patch them, learn how to fix boots, tan hides, grow crops, and plainly survive without the need of modern tech. Get some books to help you learn and survive. Good luck anons

Attached: 7907055B-A321-43F5-A729-7E9EDB419AD2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

>Whens it happening?
never

>you never know what you will encounter.
police armed with laser rifles

I agree it can get comfy in the winter when you focus on keeping the fire going, pulling out canned goods, just surviving. Running a shitty kittle generator just enough to keep the freezer and fridge cool then turning it off

To OP

Attached: 1538179359235.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

2032. Sporadic violence will become exponential sometime in the period between the elections in a couple weeks and the months following Trump's 2020 reelection, but the real thing starts in 2032. Death camps by 2034.

this could be handy in a pinch
amazon.com/BioLite-CampStove-Burning-Charging-Original/dp/B019WDE9HU

Attached: 61pVKuETB-L._SL1377_.jpg (1200x1377, 93K)

There won't be a civil war any time soon. Instead, it's going to be like the Roman empire. Never ending series of escalations which turns to circumventing the rules which turns to coersion, assassinations and purges. Only then, after this has gone on for long enough, a God-Emperor will come, crown himself a dictator and sort it out

Get involved in your community. Go to church and volunteer as a "Young Mens" leader or something. When society breaks down become a Warlord.

horrific monster chimeras cloned and grown in underground city's
cloned humans with no soul possessed by demons

I would happily provide logistic support

Looks pretty cool but you need a haircut. That hippie shit could result in a friendly fire incident.

Won't happen.

>Not sure if i should bother stocking up on cheap vodka and cigarets like a few suggested.
Absolutely positively should. Even if you don't smoke and drink, they will be used as barter items.

alcohol can also be used for disinfectant

>Who is it agenst?

Illiterates.

sheeeeet, ur kidding?
got to look in that.
thx.

No, but the leadup to the Third World War has been in taking place for some time now. The stage is being set; national sovereignty vs jew world order.

Attached: E42217A1-8F1E-4FB0-97B0-8F5592973F87.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Where can I get one of these?
youtu.be/-g5VCHQtgqo

I'm behind enemy lines where gay = grey

Shellback Banshee? That thing sucks, man... If you need armor without spending 2 gorillion usd check out Crye Precision, the JPC 2.0 can be kitted out for like 300 bucks. Add a soft armor Tyr Tactical belt and you're g2g, very mobile, all the important bits covered. Right now I carry a PIG UCR (all molle with my own attachments), a camelbak ambush, and a condor (no soft armor) slim battle belt, if I want to hold shit without wearing armor. Definitely get your armor str8, I'm not saying copy me, but make sure you have durable and comfortable gear.

That being said, do they even fucking make helmets that don't run 1200 usd minimum? Fuck

your welcome user

Must be reading Martin Armstrong.
And the Fourth Turning is incoming.
So many things and cycles coming together at once.

Attached: Sixth3-Wave-ECM-2032.jpg (1622x1048, 402K)

>do they even fucking make helmets that don't run 1200 usd minimum? Fuck
Who? Because there are plenty of helmets that can be found for well under $200. The ACH is a good basic choice, and PASGT helmets can be found with or without BLSS kits installed for $80 or lower, with the BLSS kit being another $80 or so itself. You don't have to buy a Maritime Ops Core.

What are you talking about?

My unicorn, Sprinkles asks:

Are we in a cold civil war?

I'm sure.

Good save on that failed Soyuz tho.
Crew capsule separated successfully and saved the crew.
Good work horse you have there.

>antibiotics
More important than you think. You CAN buy ABs for fish, horses etc and have them work just fine, it's literally all the same stuff. Worth thinking about. 100$ worth of ABs will go up by magnitudes of 10 after they're no longer available. If you're paranoid about trading them, find pill bottles and get clever with a label printer to make them look like prescription shit.

Whoops forgot pic

Attached: IMG_2018_10_08_19_42_51.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

yes

Anywhere one can download topographic maps?
How about good binos?

The ACH is such a pain in the ass, that's what I wear now. I would want something lighter with stronger straps, though I have to admit I don't think I've ever used a new ACH, just whatever the army has issued me. Yes, I have changed and adjusted the straps on the ACH. Something more low profile is preferable, though.

US politics is mostly uniform and has little to no major disagreements wtf you talking about ?

Are you the “trucc” guy, OP?

... fuck off, goy...

Both sides are owned by us fellow israelite :^)

banterous goy

Attached: 1539197506355.jpg (561x600, 76K)

sides on what issue ?

Ah, I understand the desire for something lighter. Personally I think Ops Core helmets are ugly as shit, and don't offer enough to warrant the ridiculous price tag. Something I saw that could be of interest to you, was someone took a CVC helmet, stripped out all the comms stuff and replaced everything with ACH helmet pads and straps, making essentially a budget low cut helmet. I don't know how much lighter it would be though compared to other helmets. Another thing you could look at that isn't low profile but I have heard good things about it, is the Russian 6B47. A number of people said it's way better than the ACH, but I personally don't have either. I just have an old PASGT and I haven't gotten around to buying a BLSS kit yet as other stuff has taken priority. Two point head harnesses are awful.

>What are you doing to prepare?

Learn Spanish and Mandarin because if Soros et al. short the USA and the petrodollar, the entitement society versus the real Americans will be overwhelmed by Mexican reconquista action in the South, and Chinese occupation in the West.

No one wins in this scenario.

Jow Forums gear queers and mall ninjas discussing body armor. Be gone!

If you can, buy a high quality suppressor, if not, learn to make your own. Trust me when I say it is EASY and legal to do so as long as you do the appropriate paperwork. In SHTF, you can do whatever you want so whatever.

Reason being is that a suppressor will hide where you are shooting from. It does not make your gun silent, there will still be a bang if shooting supersonic ammo, but the sound of the shot will be nearly hidden from a target, potentially sounding like it is above or in the opposite direction from the shooter.

Yes it has already started. One side is fighting it, physically and through subversion, and the Right is not fighting at all other than meme's. If there is no blue wave, expect the Liberals and Leftists to go full retard and things will likely get violent.

They're not looking to have opposite sides line up and start shooting. Get that out of your head. It will be targeted assassinations, hit and run, and bombings. The biggest took used will be intimidation and mob violence - areas the Left has already shown to be cheap, easy, useful, and for them available now. (Its also why they want guns banned so bad)

Is it unaviodable? No. If the left wins and gets their way, they'll go away. If not, then yes, it is GOING to happen. They and their agenda can't afford to allow Trump and Republicans any further erosion to the Leftist agenda, because Trump has been overwhelmingly good for the US, both domestically and foreign policy wise, and they want to stop that by any means possible.

When? Depends. Is there winter where you live? I'm talking ACTUAL winter, not that milquetoast shit the southern US calls winter. Like 40 below windchills and feet of snow. If you have that, then there aren't going to be much outside assassinations, intimidation, vandalism, etc. In places where you dont have winter, yeah, things could get sporty occasionally.

Keep your powder dry.

CVC would be cool to mess with. Give it some paint and rig in some ear pro for the lulz.

Attached: 1537487140710.png (370x547, 354K)

Kek
The peanut butter acts as nature’s butt cork
...and why that’s a good thing

You fucking burgers need to stop fetishising moderators. If you want to shoot rabbits at night or not piss your gunshy neighbours off, they're great. If you're shooting at people they'll either never know where you are or the third or fourth shot will give you away regardless of what useless shit you have hanging off your barrel.

As many Lighters as you can get, the cheap $1 packs of 4 candy colored ones from the store. People will always need to light cigarettes or light fires.

Also lots of Aspirin and Ibuprofin because people are gonna have a shitload of a headache over this, and there's people with heart conditions who will need Aspirin to help keep it under control.

And if you can get ahold of Alcohol stronger than 91% Isopropyl you wanna do that. Like the 96% purity stuff. I dunno if Everclear is going to do the same job but supposedly thats pure as well.
> can be used for a soda can portable Stove

Bullet hits the plate and dings it but it spalls out and damages the hell out of whats holding it. This is where the video game meme of Armor% is kinda realistic. If you take more hits to that armor its going to fall apart. I mean nobody wants to get shot 4 times on different occasions but that armor is going to fail you if it gets shot enough times.
Especially shit like Shotguns, single hit from that besides breaking your ribs is liable to tear the plate carrier in half.

Eventually it will though, because thats the only direction things are going, and it cant stay the same either. Its just the longer it goes on, with these starts and stops of people not thinking things will happen... the Worse IT Will Be.
> The longer we have to wait for the habbening the less helpful prepping will be, but it still helps.

There is no way that it cant, the point of no return was about 2008.

Attached: HES SIGHTING IN ON YOU.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Is anyone else actually genuinely worried about civil war/ civil unrest/ shit happining soon because of the current political climate?

Anyone else prepping for that reason?

>Steel AR500 plates
You're fucked if you encounter anyone using m193 5.56x45 rounds.

What good is a skimpy plate carrier that doesn't cover your belly or the base of your spine?

You are better off with some soft armour and ceramics.

AR-500 spall isn't fun.

From last threads 1/2

Attached: 1539184391504.jpg (872x886, 349K)

Silly noguns Eurofaggot.

In Iraq me and my guys were taking fire from a guy in an elevated position and he had NO suppressor and he was able to take easily twenty shots before we figured out where he was in a mosque tower.

Add a suppressor to that mix and it radically changes the amount of time before detection. Odds are had he fired a few and took off we would have never had any idea where the incoming was from. For a smart shooter, he would shoot and scoot. Mudslimes are NOT smart so he sat there until we hit his ass with an AT4.

We are talking about a suppressor on a .308 or AR15, both of which would be located instantly without a suppressor, not on a fucking 22lr like you are allowed to store twenty miles from your hovel.

You need to know who you're talking to, dumbfuck. I actually own guns and suppressors.

PIC related. Yeah, that's mine.

Attached: 20180930_082046.jpg (2016x980, 725K)

From the last thread 2/2

Eat shit libcucks

Attached: 1539187940851.png (1802x905, 203K)

> i need to pick up a plate carrier

You're wasting your money, the "civil war" that larping faggots are going on about isn't going to happen. Continue with your other hoarding activities if you like, you might lose electric with the next big storm that rolls thru your area.

Just sayin'.

Japs are weird, but I like this image

There's things that will trigger it, the only slow buildup that you'll see is what you're already seeing, its not just going to spill over on its own. The longer it takes to fester the nastier the results are going to be though.

Trump cant be in office forever, either he will be voted out in 2020 or he will have to leave in 2024. Depending on how fooled people have become into thinking they've lost... or whether the grassroots hackers are beaten by the DHS on the voting hacks and the communists get their puppet in... the one who replaces Trump may be a servant of the globalists.

That would be a viable trigger for this. Because as soon as "they" are coming for the people, there will be a revolt.

There are non-compromising people who can manage networking with the Militias and get them to all take actions at the same time.
> The leftists are completely ignorant of this, so are the media, so much the better because they'll be taken completely off guard by it.
> Germany has the same sorta thing over there just configured differently.

Also if God decides its time to clean up the mess and Yellowstone blows, that too is a Trigger. Anything that tears through the status quo like a bull in a china shop will cause Civil War and Unrest, and an Economic Collapse if the economy itself isnt the trigger.

This, I do this in FPS games and have a high KdR because I scoot just soon enough before people start coming after me for being a camper.
> Then I snipe them from another position hitting the place they would've came through to nail me from behind.

Another thing about Suppressors is the homemade ones with a 2" PVC pipe are even more effective than the standard ones. And nobody is going to notice you having a Maglite turn up missing. You can have these things made without using them until that point, nobody's gonna fkin know you've got it, its spare parts until you go to reassemble it.

Attached: pooh WTF.gif (320x287, 982K)

This. Prep for the eventualities all you like, but prep for the more likely ones first.

Braaaaaaap

Oil can method is great, I use that for a lot of my jobs.

Most Likely scenarios to prep for first is a Soft Ban on guns, bump stocks, and magazines. If you've got the kinds of things that will be taken you need to prep for putting those in a can.
> Magpul 40s and Surefire 60 rounders.
> Binary Trigger Groups and Bump Stocks if you've got them.
> Might want to get a NY compliant hunting stock lower for your AR so you can put the standard one in a can.
> Ghost gun 80% lowers.
> Armor Piercing bullet projectiles for making AP ammunition when its needed, since those are legal to get ahold of. EPR tips if you can get them.

Might also wanna get a straw purchase of a handgun and keep it hidden and dont EDC it. Excuse the video game euphemism but you gotta make sure you have a Slot 1 weapon to start with at least. As long as its not complete shit like a taurus it should fulfill its job.

Attached: I just love this can.jpg (714x900, 65K)

you're next goldbergstein

Attached: jewdetected.png (255x255, 59K)

>Are we in a cold civil war?
Yes.
Left (socialism) v Right (liberty)
Must be a nice rock you live under.

Nother thing folks dont get is Just How Many neo nazis are out there. Every fking time you see something labeled 1488 or $14.88 its them communicating to other people that they're in allegiance and they can be counted on or networked with.
> There's probably at least 10 Million if not more
Because it takes being smart and keeping your mouth shut to not get caught.

These people are gonna spring in action as soon as any shit goes down across the country, whether or not they're part of the Militias taking those initial actions.

Whether or not you agree with the Facists they dont want (((them))) burning the constitution either and they support most of the same values that a red blooded american does anyway.

Attached: that price.jpg (3968x2976, 907K)

Get an Esbit stove. They’re small, durable, and use small hexamine fuel tabs that can be stored inside the rectangular stove itself. DO NOT try and tote around fuel canisters or liquid fuel. It weighs a ton and takes up precious space. Your 30lb pack will feel like 60 after a few hours. 20lbs is the ideal weight for most bugout bags.

Attached: 5CB78663-5EEF-471D-842E-64B3A0304C2C.jpg (500x500, 27K)

The hidden Jow Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 56714.png (461x562, 336K)

> Not simply packing a spare replacement grill and relying on camp wood
Its like you cant into outdoors.

I fking hate discord, why'd you guys have to pick that place of all the places to hold a convention... grrrr